Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Private Sellers

Private Sellers Provide your experiences with individuals here. No flaming, accusations, or complaints! Be fair and objective. Make it info you'd like to see before you make a purchase.

Closed Thread

Old 06-03-2007, 06:35 AM   #1
Teambadrun
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
Teambadrun is a name known to allTeambadrun is a name known to allTeambadrun is a name known to allTeambadrun is a name known to allTeambadrun is a name known to allTeambadrun is a name known to allTeambadrun is a name known to allTeambadrun is a name known to allTeambadrun is a name known to allTeambadrun is a name known to allTeambadrun is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Re: THE SEATS

There was a large mixup with the seats,
Althou there was no issues in the long run, they had to be sent out personally by myself on the 1st of june 2007.

Everyone will recieve there seats, I wont have anymore as the seller from yahoo auctions can't do them at such a cheap price anymore. I am just keeping the last pair for myself.

Thank you, appologiez
Sponsored Links
Old 06-03-2007, 08:39 AM   #2
DOOK
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
DOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
you may wanna email or pm EACH BUYER individually with any tracking information you can give them as I have seen several people worried about their Brides.

Old 06-03-2007, 08:51 AM   #3
Teambadrun
Zilvia Addict

Teambadrun is a name known to allTeambadrun is a name known to allTeambadrun is a name known to allTeambadrun is a name known to allTeambadrun is a name known to allTeambadrun is a name known to allTeambadrun is a name known to allTeambadrun is a name known to allTeambadrun is a name known to allTeambadrun is a name known to allTeambadrun is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ltdnismoracer4 View Post
you may wanna email or pm EACH BUYER individually with any tracking information you can give them as I have seen several people worried about their Brides.
That was already done champ.
Scanned copy's actually, with tracking and all stamps and signatures to have no issues going past customs.

This was just a thread to clear things up for all other people in the states, and makes the place allot safer to trade seeing as thou everyone can view the status.

Thank you for your time, lots of appologies.
Old 06-03-2007, 10:57 AM   #4
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
I am only leaving this open for comments from the users in question, no one else bother commenting, please

And I write too!
Old 06-03-2007, 11:49 AM   #5
mr_240sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
mr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to mr_240sx Send a message via MSN to mr_240sx
well i just want to clear up that i DID Finally received a scanned picture of the shipping invoice which was in deed shipped june 1st..... but i was told quite often that they had been shipped out in hte past.... so i wont be able to be happy until i finally receive my seat..... i really hope i can beleive him with the shipping invoice and his story this time. ill keep you guys updated as i learn more. BTW it was supposedly air shipped June 1st. any idea how long til it is in NY?
Old 06-03-2007, 11:53 AM   #6
Teambadrun
Zilvia Addict

Id say ~10th
Old 06-04-2007, 05:52 PM   #7
speedgod^s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
speedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to speedgod^s13
The tracking number you gave me, doesn't work. It does not exist in the Australian EMS database. Any explanation why?
Old 06-04-2007, 05:57 PM   #8
mr_240sx
Post Whore!

mr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfection
well i got a tracking number and the actually picture of the shipping bill with the correct shipping address and the tracking somewhat works i think. it comes up but doesnt have any info in there though.

btw here is my tracking number...... use http://ice.auspost.com.au/

"CP105369909Au"

now you guys be the judge.... does it actually work? its been like this since june 1st.
Old 06-04-2007, 07:36 PM   #9
speedgod^s13
Post Whore!

speedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond repute
Well, I checked your tracking number on Australia's EMS website, and no record of it either. Let's see how Alex, explains this one.
Old 06-04-2007, 07:46 PM   #10
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Same goes for my friend and I.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
Old 06-04-2007, 10:44 PM   #11
Teambadrun
Zilvia Addict

You most likely need to wait, theres no explaninig. Let it scan, go on your countrys local postal service company's website and it should be there today/tomorrow.
Old 06-04-2007, 11:14 PM   #12
speedgod^s13
Post Whore!

Mr.240sx, your seats arrived in L.A. at 8 something this morning. My seats arrived, at 130 something pm. Gotta check here: http://www.usps.com/shipping/trackandconfirm.htm

Maybe, there is hope after all.
Old 06-05-2007, 12:27 AM   #13
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Awesome, so did mine. OK, everything is turning around now.

Old 06-05-2007, 03:39 AM   #14
Teambadrun
Zilvia Addict

Trust me, you will get what you have paid for. I will not use others to send out my things again. it's best to do things alone - This proves it
Old 06-05-2007, 07:34 AM   #15
mr_240sx
Post Whore!

wow this is great news!!!! ill be releived once i actually receive the seat though. but things are looking good!
Old 06-06-2007, 02:20 AM   #16
Teambadrun
Zilvia Addict

Anyone recieve something yet?
Old 06-06-2007, 09:55 AM   #17
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

If they were in LA Saturday, I'm expecting them this week.

Old 06-07-2007, 12:14 PM   #18
Teambadrun
Zilvia Addict

Anyone get something, it has on record
CP105369909AU

That item was recieved safely.
Old 06-07-2007, 01:21 PM   #19
mr_240sx
Post Whore!

^ yeah thats my tracking number....i got an e-mail saying it was received....but i wont actually go and get it til next week..... anyone in socal receive theirs?
Old 06-07-2007, 09:56 PM   #20
Teambadrun
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_240sx View Post
^ yeah thats my tracking number....i got an e-mail saying it was received....but i wont actually go and get it til next week..... anyone in socal receive theirs?
Sweet,

I thought they deliver it to your doorstep?
Old 06-07-2007, 10:32 PM   #21
DOOK
Post Whore!

DOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teambadrun View Post
Sweet,

I thought they deliver it to your doorstep?
oftentimes when people live close to the USA/Canada border it is much cheaper for them to get a mailing address across in the states and having things shipped there. Shipping through Canadian Customs fuckin SUCKS

Old 06-08-2007, 02:35 AM   #22
Teambadrun
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ltdnismoracer4 View Post
oftentimes when people live close to the USA/Canada border it is much cheaper for them to get a mailing address across in the states and having things shipped there. Shipping through Canadian Customs fuckin SUCKS
That sucks then man i paid for doorstep delivery LOL!

oh well, all good. atleast its under control now

thanks guys
Old 06-08-2007, 09:13 AM   #23
mr_240sx
Post Whore!

well it goes to a door step where i get it shipped to lol.

but i cant wait to go pick it up.....

btw has anyone else received their seats?
Old 06-08-2007, 07:03 PM   #24
speedgod^s13
Post Whore!

I received my seats today. I wasn't able to inspect them, to make sure they were genuine. Seats arrived, when I was about to drive to work. What surprised me, is how they were packaged. In a box? Nope. Surrounded by bubble wrap? Negative. They came in garbage bags, wrapped by clear mailing tape. I know how shipping is, and I wouldn't be surprised, if my seats were tossed around, like yesterday's garbage. I would have thought, that they would have been better protected. I'm gonna go home tonight, and inspect the seats. Can anyone verify this: Real bride seats, have an expiration date? Any other way of verifying that they are real?
Old 06-08-2007, 08:07 PM   #25
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedgod^s13 View Post
I received my seats today. I wasn't able to inspect them, to make sure they were genuine. Seats arrived, when I was about to drive to work. What surprised me, is how they were packaged. In a box? Nope. Surrounded by bubble wrap? Negative. They came in garbage bags, wrapped by clear mailing tape. I know how shipping is, and I wouldn't be surprised, if my seats were tossed around, like yesterday's garbage. I would have thought, that they would have been better protected. I'm gonna go home tonight, and inspect the seats. Can anyone verify this: Real bride seats, have an expiration date? Any other way of verifying that they are real?
That's sort of disconcerting. I hope my package arrives in better shape.

Old 06-08-2007, 09:05 PM   #26
DOOK
Post Whore!

Quote:
fairly sure it depends on which model of seat you got. If they are reclineable then they are NOT certified race seats and therefore would NOT have an expiration date, but real race seats will have an expiration date on the tag much like harnesses, the tag will have many dates on it and the date that has a hole put through it is your expiration.

Old 06-08-2007, 09:06 PM   #27
drifts135
Zilvia Addict

drifts135 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifts135 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifts135 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifts135 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifts135 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifts135 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifts135 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifts135 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifts135 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifts135 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifts135 is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to drifts135
Quote:
All FIA approved seats have expiration dates. After 2 years, a seat expires. Due to stresses on the seat from the forces of you while turning and etc. it wears down the seat. Same expiration ideas go for helmets, harnesses and so on. As long as it says Bride on the seat, and has an actual FIA rating it's probably legit. I can't imagine the lawsuits of bsing an FIA approved tag.
Old 06-08-2007, 11:18 PM   #28
Teambadrun
Zilvia Addict

Zeta and Gardis are the only FIA seats, genuine bride ergo's can be distinguished quite easily, the fake brides dont even have bride turning knuckles!! pathetic

You are getting what you paid for
Old 06-08-2007, 11:20 PM   #29
DOOK
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teambadrun View Post
Zeta and Gardis are the only FIA seats, genuine bride ergo's can be distinguished quite easily, the fake brides dont even have bride turning knuckles!! pathetic

You are getting what you paid for
some here in the states do actually

Old 06-09-2007, 02:05 AM   #30
Teambadrun
Zilvia Addict

Doubt they are copies, Yahoo auctions ftw
Closed Thread