Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Private Sellers

Private Sellers Provide your experiences with individuals here. No flaming, accusations, or complaints! Be fair and objective. Make it info you'd like to see before you make a purchase.

Old 09-14-2007, 12:31 PM   #61
rican_nick
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
rican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to rican_nick
man what a mess.

My Seller's Review Thread
rican_nick is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-14-2007, 03:23 PM   #62
Antihero983
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Antihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Antihero983 Send a message via MSN to Antihero983
holy shit his mom responded!!!

ok so, apparently, she has no idea about me and inlandsilvia buying the same parts....so imma just try and get a refund.
Old 09-14-2007, 05:06 PM   #63
vutony
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (145)
vutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 145 reviews
Quote:
holy shit his mom responded!!!
When?? I emailed twice and zero respond. I guess I have to dispute this with paypal before the 45 days limit is up.
Old 09-16-2007, 11:11 PM   #64
vipd240
BANNED

vipd240 is making a name for him/her selfvipd240 is making a name for him/her selfvipd240 is making a name for him/her self
I received a tracking number
vipd240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 07:24 AM   #65
Ninjabread
Post Whore!

Ninjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Ninjabread Send a message via MSN to Ninjabread
I think i'm going to issue a claim if she doesn't respond to this email within 2 days...
Old 09-17-2007, 01:06 PM   #66
vutony
Post Whore!

vutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfection
I doubt you will, I filed all three claims today.
Old 09-17-2007, 03:06 PM   #67
Ninjabread
Post Whore!

Ninjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfection
Done.
asdasdsadasd
Old 09-17-2007, 04:55 PM   #68
RoscoYoungno13
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
RoscoYoungno13 has a spectacular aura aboutRoscoYoungno13 has a spectacular aura aboutRoscoYoungno13 has a spectacular aura aboutRoscoYoungno13 has a spectacular aura aboutRoscoYoungno13 has a spectacular aura aboutRoscoYoungno13 has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to RoscoYoungno13
Wahl 136 = [email protected] = pretzel king.....

http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=110692

read this thread and the links I provided to see who you are really dealing with. Sucks, but seems like you guys got the shaft same as me :/

searching for [email protected] comes up linked to both accounts
RoscoYoungno13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 08:26 PM   #69
vutony
Post Whore!

She or he replied real fast after i submitted the complaints however still she/he did not give me a follow up on the missing/incorrect parts. This is madddd!
Old 09-17-2007, 08:57 PM   #70
Ninjabread
Post Whore!

yep file a claim man !
Old 09-17-2007, 11:01 PM   #71
seven.62
Zilvia Member

seven.62 is making a name for him/her selfseven.62 is making a name for him/her self
i too, have also been shafted. I sent him money for a sr tranny dust shield, and he said it was shipped through usps and i never recived it. I have been trying to get in touch with him through pms but he has never replied.

thats no dome, bit@h go HOME!
seven.62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 11:13 PM   #72
vutony
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoscoYoungno13 View Post
Wahl 136 = [email protected] = pretzel king.....

http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=110692

read this thread and the links I provided to see who you are really dealing with. Sucks, but seems like you guys got the shaft same as me :/

searching for [email protected] comes up linked to both accounts
Holy SHIIIIIT, you are right. Lets see what everyone has to say now.

Old 09-17-2007, 11:39 PM   #73
seven.62
Zilvia Member

seven.62 is making a name for him/her selfseven.62 is making a name for him/her self
i think this should be plenty of enough evidence to push for a ban in the market place. I can understand personal problems and things that you have no control over that can cause delays and stop people from doing things but i dont think that is the problem in this case, not with all these buyers complaints. I believe that you shouldnt be able to post in the seller section if you dont have enough since of maturity and responsibility to carry out on your word. To take advantage of so many people's trust on this forum and then to have to have your mother clean up after your dirty work is a blaitent reason for a ban from this area. If we dont take some type of action to clean up this section of people who dont make good on their word, no one will want to use the for sale section, in fear that they will lose out.

Old 09-18-2007, 12:10 AM   #74
BRAIN_Z33
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (20)
BRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
THAT B!TCH SOLD ME A BROKEN FENDER!
BRAIN_Z33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2007, 02:54 AM   #75
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
I bought the 15" Permacool fan and Rocker Arm Stoppers, and he basically just put that brown paper around the fan (and supposedly the RAS) and shipped it out with a minimum of packing tape... so naturally it gets here, beat to shit, minus the RAS.

I sent him emails/PMs, and he eventually got back to me, saying he for sure packed the rocker arm stoppers with the fan, and that I should do whatever to file an insurance claim. Fishy as shit.

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2007, 08:50 AM   #76
mehsilvia
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
mehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSXRJJordan View Post
I bought the 15" Permacool fan and Rocker Arm Stoppers, and he basically just put that brown paper around the fan (and supposedly the RAS) and shipped it out with a minimum of packing tape... so naturally it gets here, beat to shit, minus the RAS.

I sent him emails/PMs, and he eventually got back to me, saying he for sure packed the rocker arm stoppers with the fan, and that I should do whatever to file an insurance claim. Fishy as shit.
Try that same brown paper wrapped around a Mirror Black Powdercoated Valve Cover - yeah, its looks like a fucking dog chewed on it and the front corners are all scratched to hell.

Have had to send it out to re-powdercoated since it cannot be repaired.

Still no word from MOM on the $$ off i asked for or the turbo blanket never received.
mehsilvia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2007, 09:26 AM   #77
mrmephistopheles
Magnanimous Justice Distribution Service

Trader Rating: (9)
mrmephistopheles has disabled reputation
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
User "Wahl 136" is now permabanned.

Here's his ban message:
We don't take kindly to scammers here. You've been banned once for such behavior. I'm recommending that all users who were scammed by you make an effort to hold you legally liable. Do NOT come back.

That said, do what you feel is necessary to get your money back and bring that turd to justice. For what it's worth, he's now out of a premium membership that was good till next July.

Keep posting in this thread and let us know what (if any) progress is made.

IF this user can somehow right all wrongs and prove that there are no outstanding victims, he MAY be let back on, but never again will that user be allowed in the marketplace.

Also, I don't give a jar full of duckshit about his personal life. If he's injured, I can understand delays, etc. Otherwise, just hit that little 'refund' button in paypal.
mrmephistopheles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2007, 10:47 AM   #78
vutony
Post Whore!

^^ I know, its very convenient how his uncle past away, someone from China stole his identity, his girl's mowing over the internet cable, his brother's suicidal, and mother handling his BS.

Dont wait any longer, file your complaint(s) with paypal today if you havent done so. If you missing parts, file it. If he sent you the incorrect parts, file it. If he giving you the run around with no tracking number, file it. If the parts are damaged, file it. If you weary about the transaction, file it. Hopefully paypal will seriously investigate all the cases and not the dumb automated system (you know what im talking about if you use paypal often).
Old 09-18-2007, 03:56 PM   #79
seven.62
Zilvia Member

i appreciate how quickly the mod's have responded to this situation, and i am sure everyone else is just as thankful. hopefully everyone is able to resolve their situation without too much trouble.

Old 09-18-2007, 08:19 PM   #80
silviatunersr20
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (35)
silviatunersr20 has much to be proud ofsilviatunersr20 has much to be proud ofsilviatunersr20 has much to be proud ofsilviatunersr20 has much to be proud ofsilviatunersr20 has much to be proud ofsilviatunersr20 has much to be proud ofsilviatunersr20 has much to be proud ofsilviatunersr20 has much to be proud ofsilviatunersr20 has much to be proud ofsilviatunersr20 has much to be proud ofsilviatunersr20 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
Hum... it took awhile for me to get in touch with his mom but just a few hours after I filed a claim with paypal I had a shipping conformation and today I recieved everything in good shape which was a carbon hood and a 4pc bodykit. So since some people got their stuff and others did not I really dont know what to think all I know is im lucky. It makes you think if he really got scammed that 20k he had in the bank or if that was a trick for alot of people to give him more money?
silviatunersr20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2007, 10:29 PM   #81
Ninjabread
Post Whore!

WTF is this shit, she wont respond to my emails but once i file a claim, she THEN goes to fedex to ship my shit, she counters the claim giving them a tracking number, but I get this:

Quote:
Sep 18, 2007 6:33 PM

Shipment exception

BUFFALO, NY

Improper or missing paperwork, contact Customer Service

What should I do? I'm gonna wait until it clears to remove my claim.
Old 09-18-2007, 10:44 PM   #82
vutony
Post Whore!

Call the carrier with the tracking number provided. They usually have more info then what you see when you track it.
Old 09-19-2007, 05:43 PM   #83
ctm_motortrends
Zilvia FREAK!

ctm_motortrends is close to perfectionctm_motortrends is close to perfectionctm_motortrends is close to perfectionctm_motortrends is close to perfectionctm_motortrends is close to perfectionctm_motortrends is close to perfectionctm_motortrends is close to perfectionctm_motortrends is close to perfectionctm_motortrends is close to perfectionctm_motortrends is close to perfectionctm_motortrends is close to perfection
Got all my stuff today. Just put presure on him file claims and gey on his ass. Everything was in good condition also.
ctm_motortrends is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007, 07:18 PM   #84
mehsilvia
Post Whore!

mehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfection
OK, so who here is in Madisonville, LA?

I file a claim after weeks of this fucking bullshit and get an immediate response with the following tracking info.

Label/Receipt Number: 0307 0020 0004 2912 9164

Your item was delivered at 2:30 PM on September 18, 2007 in MADISONVILLE, LA 70447.

However im in FUCKING SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA

And of course, you think they have answered any of my email inquires?
Old 09-19-2007, 07:21 PM   #85
Ninjabread
Post Whore!

I'm also sick of this shit, they forgot the customs papers when they shipped it, so its stuck in NY. She never replies to my emails

FUCK THEM

My claim is staying on. I clearly state that I HAVE NOT RECEIVED my items. I did not claim they weren't shipped, just that I haden't got em.
Old 09-19-2007, 07:43 PM   #86
nasx
Leaky Injector

nasx is making a name for him/her selfnasx is making a name for him/her self
Well he got me too. Paid Wahl 136 $17.50 for a manifold heat shield 2 months ago, never got it. Did not provide proof of shipment.
nasx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007, 09:50 PM   #87
BLiTz
Zilvia Junkie

BLiTz is an unknown quantity at this point
Alright ill try to consolidate this into a small post.
I paid $412 to Wal136 for some zbrakes, after i sent payment he stayed in pretty good contact for the first few days. Then he said he internet did'nt work and to sent to his moms email, first it was returned and didn't work. I sent he pms saying to wasn't working and thought for shure i was ripped off. He got back to me and said he fixed the email, sure enough it worked after that and he stayed in contact with me givin a few days delay some times. Basically i got the same story as you guys, ive read through the post on these pages. Then my brakes made it all the way from NY to FL about 30min from my house and the box was damaged and was returned to shipper. I was even more certain that i would never see these parts. Well after a while he said he had sent them back out and i never saw them or got a new tracking number until about 2-3 days before they arrived on my door step. When i got them there was everything there he had described in the sale. With a exception of a broken brake line probably from shipping since it all went across country twice. Point being it was a crazy heavy and he paid all the shipping and went out of his way and over the top to get my brakes to me despite the fact it took close to a month to get them here due to fedex.
I think he got somewhat overwhelmed and im not sure if he necessarly deserves to be banned for eternity.
I hope this post helps somehow in some good rep for the guy that may have really gone through some hard times in life.

MOST IMPORTANTLY!!! IF he tried to use my name at all for any of his scams if that took place, please, please please stop him. My name is Trent and seems like a big coincedence, just wanted to add that.
Thanks
http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=152217
BLiTz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2007, 08:56 AM   #88
mehsilvia
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLiTz View Post
Alright ill try to consolidate this into a small post.
I paid $412 to Wal136 for some zbrakes, after i sent payment he stayed in pretty good contact for the first few days. Then he said he internet did'nt work and to sent to his moms email, first it was returned and didn't work. I sent he pms saying to wasn't working and thought for shure i was ripped off. He got back to me and said he fixed the email, sure enough it worked after that and he stayed in contact with me givin a few days delay some times. Basically i got the same story as you guys, ive read through the post on these pages. Then my brakes made it all the way from NY to FL about 30min from my house and the box was damaged and was returned to shipper. I was even more certain that i would never see these parts. Well after a while he said he had sent them back out and i never saw them or got a new tracking number until about 2-3 days before they arrived on my door step. When i got them there was everything there he had described in the sale. With a exception of a broken brake line probably from shipping since it all went across country twice. Point being it was a crazy heavy and he paid all the shipping and went out of his way and over the top to get my brakes to me despite the fact it took close to a month to get them here due to fedex.
I think he got somewhat overwhelmed and im not sure if he necessarly deserves to be banned for eternity.
I hope this post helps somehow in some good rep for the guy that may have really gone through some hard times in life.

MOST IMPORTANTLY!!! IF he tried to use my name at all for any of his scams if that took place, please, please please stop him. My name is Trent and seems like a big coincedence, just wanted to add that.
Thanks

WHAT!?!?!

"i got my stuff, you should all give him praise & posi rep"

"Oh . . . he's a scammer using my name, burn the mother fucker!"

ROFL

have i got that straight?
Old 09-20-2007, 03:01 PM   #89
BLiTz
Zilvia Junkie

BLiTz is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by mehsilvia View Post
WHAT!?!?!

"i got my stuff, you should all give him praise & posi rep"

"Oh . . . he's a scammer using my name, burn the mother fucker!"

ROFL

have i got that straight?
Sorry it was late and excuse the post. I was trying to just put in another experience with this guy, sorry if i got off topic...

Yes i got my parts but i was just one of the lucky ones, I wanted to share my story because the point was we all got the same story from him.

Im not praising him or trying to give him super posi rep or anything you got me all wrong man.

I fell terrible that some of you that work hard for there money like me to spend it on your cars got scammed by this guy.
And what i said about him not being banned is not because i think hes a great guy because i got my parts ass hole, but because i dont see how he is supposed to figure out who he sold what too, so people like you can get your parts or money back if he cant get on the forums and check his messages and so on.

I wish the best to everyone fighting for there stuff... Just trying to do my part to help, sorry my first post was confusing.
http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=152217
BLiTz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2007, 03:48 PM   #90
Antihero983
Post Whore!

Antihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Antihero983 Send a message via MSN to Antihero983
ok so i got a return email once, and then nothing since. this is bullshit!