Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Private Sellers

Private Sellers Provide your experiences with individuals here. No flaming, accusations, or complaints! Be fair and objective. Make it info you'd like to see before you make a purchase.

Old 05-03-2008, 02:05 PM   #31
Michael.Timz

Trader Rating: (0)
Michael.Timz is making a name for him/her selfMichael.Timz is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
thumbs up

i gave him money, he gave me items.
Michael.Timz is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-03-2008, 06:53 PM   #32
ll_EvOluTIoN
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
ll_EvOluTIoN will become famous soon enoughll_EvOluTIoN will become famous soon enoughll_EvOluTIoN will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Bought some baller wanna be neo chrome lugs from him back in march...he held onto them until i got there the next day...also bought a set of rims off him last night...and he made me some bomb ass sushi...buy his shit so he can go to school
ll_EvOluTIoN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 08:28 PM   #33
SAKURA
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (22)
SAKURA is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
was supposed to go up to norcal and meet him for his SAFC2, but the weather said you aint goin nowhere. but he was still down to ship, and he even shipped it that same day! and he still had a price that beat EVERYONE ELSES PMs without me having to negotiate! cant beat that.
SAKURA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 08:36 PM   #34
Teh Luckinator
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
Teh Luckinator is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
bought some sushi from him, great guy!

bought some subframe collars from him, great guy!

dance battled with him, great guy!
More than Lucky lives in stockton?
Teh Luckinator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 01:54 AM   #35
turtle m3th
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (41)
turtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Great seller! Bought some coilovers off of him for a great price. He even dealt with my paypal technical difficulties like a champ. I would surely do business with him again.
Old 05-12-2009, 02:25 AM   #36
an_orange_s2k
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
an_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
great guy/seller
an_orange_s2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 08:05 AM   #37
Inlandsilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (25)
Inlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Inlandsilvia
Wtf

Working with Serei to make things right.

Last edited by Inlandsilvia; 09-03-2009 at 02:14 PM.. Reason: Pending
Inlandsilvia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 04:34 PM   #38
khoadogg
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (11)
khoadogg is a glorious beacon of lightkhoadogg is a glorious beacon of lightkhoadogg is a glorious beacon of lightkhoadogg is a glorious beacon of lightkhoadogg is a glorious beacon of lightkhoadogg is a glorious beacon of lightkhoadogg is a glorious beacon of lightkhoadogg is a glorious beacon of lightkhoadogg is a glorious beacon of lightkhoadogg is a glorious beacon of lightkhoadogg is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Send a message via AIM to khoadogg
traded some nice wheels for cash. thumbs up!!!
Old 10-19-2010, 02:08 AM   #39
Pblesh85
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (48)
Pblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Biggest douche in the world !!!!!! No I am not joking...

I cam across a good deal on an entire motor swap while I was deployed. So I decided I want to buy it. I talk to him and all goes well for a while. I wanted him to hold onto it because I had no address to ship it to. So as soon as I get back and am ready to have it sent to me.....

He refuses to answer my calls, emails, PM's, ect....

Now I have $9,000 FUCKING GONE....... Why the fuck would you do this you tremendous prick ??????

I will give anyone that can get my money back or help me with real info an actual reward....

This is the info I have on him.

serei tun
khmerguy618 < zilvia
[email protected]
408 464 3400 < cell

If you have an address or home/work number I would really appreciate it.

Thank you for your help.

Do you suffer from vaginal dryness...
Pblesh85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 12:04 PM   #40
lflkajfj12123

Trader Rating: (20)
lflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
sent him 3 e-mails in the last week

and no reply

looks like this dude is hoppin ship
lflkajfj12123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 07:24 AM   #41
nathanong87
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
nathanong87 is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
u spent 9000 on a motor?.... hope u get ur money back!

he seemed nice to me when i asked him questions via PM, but apparently he's gone MIA
Old 10-21-2010, 09:55 AM   #42
Pblesh85
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (48)
Pblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Yes, its fully built with 0 miles and a bunch of other stuff....

if its even real, or his....

Does anyone know anything that can help me ?

Do you suffer from vaginal dryness...
Pblesh85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 11:20 AM   #43
cc4usmc
Post Whore!

Location: Formerly Elk Grove/the916/95758/NorCal - Now teh 970
Trader Rating: (19)
cc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Have you contacted a mod? Since he's still logging in, they'll send him a PM.

And start a thread on norcaldrift.org too, I checked and he logged into his account today.

Also, I'd contact Vex Motorsports and see if they can give you some of his info, he worked there up until around Feb I guess.

And I contact Blacktrax, I'm guessing they're the ones that built the sr you bought.
YouTube - Serei video.wmv

Quote:
Originally Posted by s141996 View Post
is this exhaust california friendly? thnx lmk
cc4usmc is offline   Reply With Quote