Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Private Sellers

Private Sellers Provide your experiences with individuals here. No flaming, accusations, or complaints! Be fair and objective. Make it info you'd like to see before you make a purchase.

Old 11-06-2007, 09:29 PM   #1
Jed_Atreides
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (82)
Jed_Atreides is making a name for him/her selfJed_Atreides is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 82 reviews
realslow - no response, took my $ and partied like it was hawt.

Basically, I was the dumb ass who bought his ad: http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=157658

and sent him $350 for the parts via paypal at the same time I paid the other jerk $70 for the SS conversion lines who also screwed me. At first realslow answers my phone and told me he shipped it, but duno why I've not got it. Then after a week, told me item returned to him b/c he wrote the address wrong. Then he called me back and assures me that he's not trying to screw me over as he's seen my other "I got fucked" thread and willing to send me a refund.

Being greedy and wanting a cheap deal, I told him I can wait another week and he said he can have the parts shipped that week. 2 weeks later, no info, no tracking #.

Now after 1.5 month, he's not responding to my PM nor phone calls. I can't dispute w/ Paypal since I paid him via bank transfer, which was how I got screw the other time. (yay)

His name is Dustin, phone is (910) 264 - 6247 from Wilmington North Carolina, 28428
Old 11-07-2007, 12:27 AM   #2
Skullavera
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
Skullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Skullavera
Good luck with getting your money and/or parts. Shit like this pisses me off.

Reviews/Feedback!
Skullavera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 01:21 AM   #3
Koopa Troopa
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
Koopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Koopa Troopa
Maybe he's having trouble replying cause he's realslow?

Good luck with getting your money back though...

Buy my Stillway shifter!

Koopa Troopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 06:16 AM   #4
IIIXziuR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
IIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Man there has been a lot of this sort of stuff happening around here lately, including to me
IIIXziuR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 12:22 PM   #5
boogerlovers
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (8)
boogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
dang man there is a lot of this shit happening lately, gl getting your money or parts...
Old 11-07-2007, 03:21 PM   #6
Jed_Atreides
Zilvia Junkie

Jed_Atreides is making a name for him/her selfJed_Atreides is making a name for him/her self
Not getting anything back. Used my friend's phone to call him, he didn't pick up first, then he called back, my friend answered the call, asked him about the $ and parts, to which real slow responded: oh, I'm busy right now, I'll call you back.

Never did. This is the last time I'm buying stuff off anyone on Zilvia unless a vendor.

To Dustin: I believe in Karma. Hope you get 2x the shit you dealt me in return.
Old 11-07-2007, 03:33 PM   #7
AznDrftr.
BANNED

Trader Rating: (3)
AznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to AznDrftr. Send a message via MSN to AznDrftr. Send a message via Yahoo to AznDrftr.
Damn dude, sorry to hear shit, i hate this too. I even hate it more when its local people that does it.
AznDrftr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 03:43 PM   #8
bboyoracle
Zilvia FREAK!

bboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to bboyoracle
i've dealt with him before.....was going to buy his car. Brought his car on a uhaul from nc to va just so i can check it out. No problem here.....hope everthing works out.
bboyoracle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 06:25 PM   #9
ctm_motortrends
Zilvia FREAK!

ctm_motortrends is close to perfectionctm_motortrends is close to perfectionctm_motortrends is close to perfectionctm_motortrends is close to perfectionctm_motortrends is close to perfectionctm_motortrends is close to perfectionctm_motortrends is close to perfectionctm_motortrends is close to perfectionctm_motortrends is close to perfectionctm_motortrends is close to perfectionctm_motortrends is close to perfection
That's why you guys should use paypal !!!!! File a claim and get your money back don't trust anyone Any where. From now on use paypal fellow zilvia members.
ctm_motortrends is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 07:02 PM   #10
brokeAs240sx
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (40)
brokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Maybe a road trip to NC to see what's going on? You aren't too far are you?

His last post was just about 2 weeks ago, so if he hasn't answered you in 1.5 months, there's a problem.

Yea, try not to pay via bank transfer via paypal .
Old 11-07-2007, 07:51 PM   #11
Jung918
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Jung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ctm_motortrends View Post
That's why you guys should use paypal !!!!! File a claim and get your money back don't trust anyone Any where. From now on use paypal fellow zilvia members.
^ It maybe better then money order but if the other person pulls his money out then you are still sol. When using paypal, pay with a credit card. They are more likley to help out in a situation like this.
Jung918 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 08:29 PM   #12
bboyoracle
Zilvia FREAK!

bboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to bboyoracle
Quote:
Originally Posted by brokeAs240sx View Post
Maybe a road trip to NC to see what's going on? You aren't too far are you?

His last post was just about 2 weeks ago, so if he hasn't answered you in 1.5 months, there's a problem.

Yea, try not to pay via bank transfer via paypal .
About 5-6 hours away lol Good luck OP
bboyoracle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 04:25 PM   #13
realslow
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
realslow is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jed_Atreides View Post
Basically, I was the dumb ass who bought his ad: http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=157658

and sent him $350 for the parts via paypal at the same time I paid the other jerk $70 for the SS conversion lines who also screwed me. At first realslow answers my phone and told me he shipped it, but duno why I've not got it. Then after a week, told me item returned to him b/c he wrote the address wrong. Then he called me back and assures me that he's not trying to screw me over as he's seen my other "I got fucked" thread and willing to send me a refund.

Being greedy and wanting a cheap deal, I told him I can wait another week and he said he can have the parts shipped that week. 2 weeks later, no info, no tracking #.

Now after 1.5 month, he's not responding to my PM nor phone calls. I can't dispute w/ Paypal since I paid him via bank transfer, which was how I got screw the other time. (yay)

His name is Dustin, phone is (910) 264 - 6247 from Wilmington North Carolina, 28428
Lets get the facts straight

1. I told you i go to school 17 hours and work 40+ hours/week and i would ship it back out when i got a chance.

yes i told you i would ship it out friday of whenever i talked to you i did not get the chance to.

2. i offered a refund in full plus i will include whatever downpayment you gave the body shop(in reason)

3. You either call when i'm at work or 2am in the morning when i am sleeping.

4. i am going to aplogize for my poor communication and ability to ship these items out in a timely matter. this is my fault and all mine i am a man and will accept responbility for my actions. i am not a scammer and not here to steal your money.

SO Jed call me back at 10 pm eastern time and i will answer and we will get something worked out
realslow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 05:01 PM   #14
sillyvia13
BANNED

sillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfection
honorable
respect that.
sillyvia13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 05:07 PM   #15
((sr)) kelly
BANNED

Trader Rating: (6)
((sr)) kelly has a reputation beyond repute((sr)) kelly has a reputation beyond repute((sr)) kelly has a reputation beyond repute((sr)) kelly has a reputation beyond repute((sr)) kelly has a reputation beyond repute((sr)) kelly has a reputation beyond repute((sr)) kelly has a reputation beyond repute((sr)) kelly has a reputation beyond repute((sr)) kelly has a reputation beyond repute((sr)) kelly has a reputation beyond repute((sr)) kelly has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
ive never seen real slow screw anyone over before
((sr)) kelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 05:44 PM   #16
Jed_Atreides
Zilvia Junkie

To Realslow:

I'm east coast and I've been calling you durning the day, which you did not answer due to school/work, that I understand. The latest I've called is probably 12am (2-3 times due to frustration), since I too work in the morning.

I've left phone messages with contact number as well as PM in here asking you for updates and even OFFERED additional $50 to cover the return cost of the shipping error YOU made. An offer I got no response to. I've seen your 'last activity' time in here, and I'm pretty sure you get PM notifications that you ignore or fail to receive, I do not know.

I would NOT be posting a scammer thread in here had you responded to me either on phone or PM or even email.

So all the BS aside, I would LOVE to either:

1. Get a refund in FULL, including the paypal cost. (The offer to pay off the deposit I made to the body shop of $200, that's up to you)

2. Ship the rear bumper AND hood within the next 7 (SEVEN) days and give me a trackingg #, as a man of my words, I'll paypal you additional $50 (offered in PM) to cover about half of the re-ship fee you said, after I receive the items and in the conditions you described.

I'd like to have this resolved soon. Will call you 10pm EST.
Old 12-04-2007, 09:48 PM   #17
babowc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
babowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
has this been resolved?
Old 12-04-2007, 10:42 PM   #18
realslow
BANNED

yes and no, we have contacted each other and i have his money
Old 12-04-2007, 11:05 PM   #19
Jed_Atreides
Zilvia Junkie

I've been waiting since late September.
Old 12-04-2007, 11:10 PM   #20
realslow
BANNED

well now that the semster ends at the end of this week i could do whatever
Old 12-05-2007, 02:58 AM   #21
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

Trader Rating: (4)
S13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
First off....Realslow....WHY ARE YOU POSTING IN YOUR OWN REVIEW THREAD???? It is not allowed. Second, why have you not made good on this deal? Let me just say, if this is NOT resolved within a week, you will be banned from the marketplace and possibly zilvia.

My Review Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCSuperstar
I surf Zilvia naked in my home...
S13SilviaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2007, 08:55 AM   #22
MeSs
Zilvia Junkie

MeSs has a spectacular aura aboutMeSs has a spectacular aura aboutMeSs has a spectacular aura aboutMeSs has a spectacular aura aboutMeSs has a spectacular aura aboutMeSs has a spectacular aura about
Then il wait a week to buy his greddy intake manifold.
Old 12-05-2007, 09:27 AM   #23
KiLLeR2001
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (46)
KiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 46 reviews
heres an idea... dont try to sell shit across country if you're not able to make the time to go to the post office and ship it out, find someone locally to pick your shit up and stop wasting people's time.
Old 12-10-2007, 03:31 PM   #24
kafanylovesme
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
kafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to kafanylovesme
Well I purchased Kouki tails from him and he sent them out as soon as payment was sent to him so I have nothing bad to say about realslow.
kafanylovesme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 05:42 PM   #25
((sr)) kelly
BANNED

Trader Rating: (6)
((sr)) kelly has a reputation beyond repute((sr)) kelly has a reputation beyond repute((sr)) kelly has a reputation beyond repute((sr)) kelly has a reputation beyond repute((sr)) kelly has a reputation beyond repute((sr)) kelly has a reputation beyond repute((sr)) kelly has a reputation beyond repute((sr)) kelly has a reputation beyond repute((sr)) kelly has a reputation beyond repute((sr)) kelly has a reputation beyond repute((sr)) kelly has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
realslow is not a scammer.. get of his nuts... ive personally done business with him many times, so have all of my nissan friends... infact, around the eastcoast, realslow is the man to get your parts from...

not many people on this site knows what its like to have a full time job of buying/selling parts, and going to college... if he was soo horrible at it, then he would have never acheived the level of success that he already has
((sr)) kelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 05:54 PM   #26
Jed_Atreides
Zilvia Junkie

Edit:

Talked with him on the phone and he asked for extension on shipping out parts or refund after 2 weeks at max. So I guess I'll just have to wait.

S13SilviaGirl: Please don't ban him just yet on my behalf, sent you a PM about this and hope to settle this before end of year.

I think I'm stupid letting this drag on yet again, but he sounded sincere on the phone, so o well. I'm a sucker.
Old 12-10-2007, 06:13 PM   #27
G-spec
Leaky Injector

G-spec is a glorious beacon of lightG-spec is a glorious beacon of lightG-spec is a glorious beacon of lightG-spec is a glorious beacon of lightG-spec is a glorious beacon of lightG-spec is a glorious beacon of lightG-spec is a glorious beacon of lightG-spec is a glorious beacon of lightG-spec is a glorious beacon of lightG-spec is a glorious beacon of lightG-spec is a glorious beacon of light
I've dealt with Realslow many times, and so have countless members of a local board we're both members on...to put it mildly, he's a VERY busy guy, but a scammer? Hell no.... And whats the deal with not being able to post in your own review thread? Thats BS too imo....and not just because i've dealt with him before, but for anyone....a person has every right to face their accusers in our legal system....what do internet forums think their rules are better? laff.... /end rant

Realslow will take care of you man (op)

And i'm about to buy a set of injectors from him without the slightest hesitation...thought i should mention that.

GT3076r-boosted blacktop sr20det, s13 coupe
Function over Form...
G-spec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007, 01:01 PM   #28
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

S13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfection
To all defending him....Tell him to make good on this deal or he will be banned. You all say to "put an end to scammers" well we are. If he, or anyone that has a bad review, is your friend...put a foot in their ass and have them make good on their deals. We are not tollerating this kind of BS any more. The OP has been MORE than patient with realslow.

G-spec~This is a PRIVATE FORUM. Don't like the rules set by our admin feel free to leave. There are reasons for the rules, and if one reads they will find those reasons.

This is in the top of the section stickied for all to see:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff240sx View Post
The reviewee SHOULD NOT be posting in their thread. We are having three major issues with this at the moment:
Reviewees bumping their review thread by replying to posts. Reviewees discussing particulars about a sale. And reviewees arguing the basis of a bad review.
So.. stop. DO_NOT post in any thread reviewing you or your business.

My Review Thread

Quote:
Old 12-14-2007, 01:07 PM   #29
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ((sr)) kelly View Post

not many people on this site knows what its like to have a full time job of buying/selling parts, and going to college... if he was soo horrible at it, then he would have never acheived the level of success that he already has
So you are saying that this is his job? If so then he should be paying an advertisers fee...another reason that he could be banned.

My Review Thread

Quote:
Old 12-14-2007, 02:21 PM   #30
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
It's been over a week. OP has this been resolved?