Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Private Sellers

Private Sellers Provide your experiences with individuals here. No flaming, accusations, or complaints! Be fair and objective. Make it info you'd like to see before you make a purchase.

Old 01-16-2008, 11:45 PM   #1
Boostedkouki
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
Boostedkouki is making a name for him/her selfBoostedkouki is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Boostedkouki
Rb-Performance

I would like to thank Otis from Rb-Performance for helping me out with a Rb25 intercooler kit for a S14 great seller will buy more item's from him real soon... Thanks alot

Last edited by CrimsonRockett; 10-03-2009 at 04:46 PM..
Boostedkouki is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-17-2008, 05:15 AM   #2
yarou
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
yarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Otis is a cool guy, bought an aluminum overflow tank from him. Sent out and gave tracking super fast
Old 01-17-2008, 11:32 AM   #3
hijack3d
Zilvia Junkie

hijack3d has a reputation beyond reputehijack3d has a reputation beyond reputehijack3d has a reputation beyond reputehijack3d has a reputation beyond reputehijack3d has a reputation beyond reputehijack3d has a reputation beyond reputehijack3d has a reputation beyond reputehijack3d has a reputation beyond reputehijack3d has a reputation beyond reputehijack3d has a reputation beyond reputehijack3d has a reputation beyond repute
Another +1 for Otis. Bought an RB20 trans from him after months of looking!

Don't worry, it's legit: Review (Thanks Mike)
hijack3d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 12:59 AM   #4
Jpooks_S13
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Jpooks_S13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
+1 For sure all my queistions were answered quick,communication was also great.Ill def. come back for more

wow just to add I ordered yesterday and the fedex guy just gave it to me 5 mins ago

Last edited by Jpooks_S13; 01-18-2008 at 05:42 PM.. Reason: adding more good stuff
Jpooks_S13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 04:59 PM   #5
MELLO*SOS
LAID OUT

MELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfection
Otis is a good guy, just got my FMIC kit in from him. Good packaging and was pleasant to talk with on the phone. Buy his parts!
MELLO*SOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 06:41 PM   #6
icydude

icydude is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to icydude
+1 here as well.

Picked up a fmic for my r32. Came very promptly and was a great deal.
Old 02-10-2008, 06:53 PM   #7
kouki_cody

kouki_cody is making a name for him/her selfkouki_cody is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to kouki_cody
werd! picked up a fmic for my buddies CA swap and both Josh and Otis are awesome guys. would for sure recommend them
kouki_cody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 06:55 PM   #8
Huffydmbcs42388

Huffydmbcs42388 is an unknown quantity at this point
rb performance

madd shit shipped to nj and ohio.. super fast. good parts. definitly encourage people to buy from him.
Huffydmbcs42388 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 01:21 AM   #9
Kn1ves
Zilvia FREAK!

Kn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Kn1ves
aside from the 2 hour traffic from LA to Irvine, would gladly do business again +1
Old 02-25-2008, 03:11 PM   #10
SRpetey
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (13)
SRpetey is just really niceSRpetey is just really niceSRpetey is just really niceSRpetey is just really niceSRpetey is just really niceSRpetey is just really niceSRpetey is just really niceSRpetey is just really nice
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Has anybody had a swap done by them? Any feedback?
SRpetey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008, 03:41 PM   #11
Huffydmbcs42388

Huffydmbcs42388 is an unknown quantity at this point
yea a ca swap and a rb swap. came out super clean

heres a picture of the ca swap
Huffydmbcs42388 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 10:02 PM   #12
Pakua
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (9)
Pakua has a spectacular aura aboutPakua has a spectacular aura aboutPakua has a spectacular aura aboutPakua has a spectacular aura aboutPakua has a spectacular aura aboutPakua has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Fenders and Mounts

Otis is a great guy, has lot of parts with good deals. Thanks man.
Pakua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2008, 12:45 PM   #13
an_orange_s2k
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
an_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
bought an exhaust from him and the transaction was smooth and easy. shipped super fast and im very satisfied. will do business with again in future
an_orange_s2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2008, 01:10 PM   #14
Hawaiian240
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (17)
Hawaiian240 has much to be proud ofHawaiian240 has much to be proud ofHawaiian240 has much to be proud ofHawaiian240 has much to be proud ofHawaiian240 has much to be proud ofHawaiian240 has much to be proud ofHawaiian240 has much to be proud ofHawaiian240 has much to be proud ofHawaiian240 has much to be proud ofHawaiian240 has much to be proud ofHawaiian240 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Thanks Otis for the 3 row JVTR! Great communication!
Hawaiian240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2008, 03:07 PM   #15
conner
Leaky Injector

conner is an unknown quantity at this point
good deal on z32 maf.

Thanks

Conner
Old 03-23-2008, 12:38 AM   #16
Oo_Skyline_oO
BANNED

Trader Rating: (6)
Oo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Oo_Skyline_oO
Otis is the man, I'm lucky I live right next to him n bought many parts for basically free compared to any of his competition, not to mension most of his parts you can only get through him, at like half the price of others
Oo_Skyline_oO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 04:31 PM   #17
vutony
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (145)
vutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 145 reviews
Otis is you one stop for parts, service and tech support.

MAD legit!
Old 03-23-2008, 06:30 PM   #18
Drift N Dragg
Username Monster!

Trader Rating: (14)
Drift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Bought a RB20DET .. Excellent transaction.. Awesome to deal with.. Great to shoot the #hit with and very Knowledgeable....

2015 Subaru STI
1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
A Ton of Projects
Drift N Dragg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 01:48 PM   #19
roboticnissan
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (12)
roboticnissan is making a name for him/her selfroboticnissan is making a name for him/her selfroboticnissan is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
i must say otis is the all knowing dude!!!bought an exhaust for my s13 and it rules. otis is the man
roboticnissan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 05:40 PM   #20
HillaBean13
Zilvia Member

HillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to HillaBean13
awwwww otis everyone loves you!! but not as much as i do!!!
Old 04-03-2008, 12:50 AM   #21
jdm538
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (30)
jdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
great buyer too.... paid me gas to deliver wheels to his house.
jdm538 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 07:21 AM   #22
carlosncdi
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
carlosncdi is just really nicecarlosncdi is just really nicecarlosncdi is just really nicecarlosncdi is just really nicecarlosncdi is just really nicecarlosncdi is just really nicecarlosncdi is just really nicecarlosncdi is just really nicecarlosncdi is just really nicecarlosncdi is just really nice
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
i have to say it was good to deal with him for my catback exhaust.. and very cool guy to talk to.. well deal with him may more time...
carlosncdi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 06:20 PM   #23
WISH ONE
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
WISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to WISH ONE
Otis gets with the business!

<3 mike At connell nissan
Old 04-05-2008, 02:55 PM   #24
240XTC
BANNED

Location: 1st amendment. Not my fault you dont like me. Does not give you the right to abuse your mod and continue your harassment in slander towards my profiles. Cowards.
Trader Rating: (16)
240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
+1 for u mR otizzle.... lets go "drive" with my new turbo this summer....
240XTC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 03:06 PM   #25
homeslice
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (4)
homeslice is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to homeslice Send a message via MSN to homeslice
otis the man! super clean wirring job on s14,fmic/radiator/fans!!! look and work great..... deffinetly be doing business in the future!!

Martin....

Last edited by homeslice; 04-29-2008 at 12:26 AM.. Reason: picture
homeslice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 04:54 PM   #26
Stein180sx
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (3)
Stein180sx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Just got my rb25det intercooler from him. Looks great, I can't wait to put it on the car in a few days. Great communication the whole way, made sure to give me a tracking number. Will buy from him again.
Stein180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008, 11:37 AM   #27
nismo racer
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
nismo racer is making a name for him/her selfnismo racer is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
got my overflow tank and it was cheap and pretty quick. thanks!

PEGASUS
nismo racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008, 03:16 PM   #28
sldbyuramg
Zilvia Member

sldbyuramg has a brilliant futuresldbyuramg has a brilliant futuresldbyuramg has a brilliant futuresldbyuramg has a brilliant futuresldbyuramg has a brilliant futuresldbyuramg has a brilliant futuresldbyuramg has a brilliant futuresldbyuramg has a brilliant futuresldbyuramg has a brilliant futuresldbyuramg has a brilliant futuresldbyuramg has a brilliant future
just talked to Otis...havent done business but definately made me feel comfortable about who will be doing my swap...thanks for the info and thanks in advance for the RB swap
sldbyuramg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 08:12 PM   #29
Ninjabread
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Ninjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Ninjabread Send a message via MSN to Ninjabread
Good prices, fast shipping, quick communication. Nothing more to ask for!
Old 04-15-2008, 07:12 PM   #30
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
this radiator fucken rocks...

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote