Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Private Sellers

Private Sellers Provide your experiences with individuals here. No flaming, accusations, or complaints! Be fair and objective. Make it info you'd like to see before you make a purchase.

Old 07-07-2008, 09:22 AM   #31
twistedsymphony
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (19)
twistedsymphony is a glorious beacon of lighttwistedsymphony is a glorious beacon of lighttwistedsymphony is a glorious beacon of lighttwistedsymphony is a glorious beacon of lighttwistedsymphony is a glorious beacon of lighttwistedsymphony is a glorious beacon of lighttwistedsymphony is a glorious beacon of lighttwistedsymphony is a glorious beacon of lighttwistedsymphony is a glorious beacon of lighttwistedsymphony is a glorious beacon of lighttwistedsymphony is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
I haven't received a pm, email, paypal message, call or anything.

UPS says that my packages still haven't shipped

How exactly did you try to contact me?
twistedsymphony is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-09-2008, 01:03 PM   #32
S13Boosts
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (12)
S13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
okay okay its coo payment will be sent!!!!!!!!!!!!!
S13Boosts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 01:21 PM   #33
projectRDM
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
projectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by essforteen View Post
yea thats why i think paypal was invented and thats why i only use paypal for non local sales and purchases well good luck on getting your money /stuff back..
Actually, no. Paypal was invented so that buyers/sellers could use merchant accounts without having a business license. In theory it was a good idea.

Since Ebay bought them out though their purpose is to fuck every possible person for as much money as they can by hiding funds in non claimed accounts and drawing interest off it while people wait patiently, then are told they can't do anything for them. www.paypalsucks.com, read it, learn it, live it. Or take it up the ass.

Learn what's really going on and protect your assets now before they're gone forever: www.paypalsucks.com
projectRDM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 01:41 PM   #34
twistedsymphony
Zilvia Junkie

twistedsymphony is a glorious beacon of lighttwistedsymphony is a glorious beacon of lighttwistedsymphony is a glorious beacon of lighttwistedsymphony is a glorious beacon of lighttwistedsymphony is a glorious beacon of lighttwistedsymphony is a glorious beacon of lighttwistedsymphony is a glorious beacon of lighttwistedsymphony is a glorious beacon of lighttwistedsymphony is a glorious beacon of lighttwistedsymphony is a glorious beacon of lighttwistedsymphony is a glorious beacon of light
out of the 7 items I bought from this guy... it's been a month and a half and I've only received one item, and it was packed pretty poorly and missing parts...
Old 07-25-2008, 10:19 AM   #35
PBucch
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (0)
PBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Zilvians, please do not let this asshole get away with this. Anyone can lie about comp crashes and all that.
Old 07-25-2008, 11:31 AM   #36
0wn3r
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
0wn3r has much to be proud of0wn3r has much to be proud of0wn3r has much to be proud of0wn3r has much to be proud of0wn3r has much to be proud of0wn3r has much to be proud of0wn3r has much to be proud of0wn3r has much to be proud of0wn3r has much to be proud of0wn3r has much to be proud of0wn3r has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Hmmmf he's got a car for sale
Old 07-25-2008, 10:23 PM   #37
twistedsymphony
Zilvia Junkie

my parts still haven't shipped and he hasn't responded to any of my PMs or emails for days despite the fact that Zilvia said he has logged in several times.

I'm seriously considering contacting the police if I don't hear from him soon. If I don't hear from him by Monday I may just do that...
Old 07-25-2008, 10:49 PM   #38
sillyvia13
BANNED

Trader Rating: (1)
sillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
E beatings coming soon...
Get your caps locks arm and readYYYYYY.
sillyvia13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 03:57 PM   #39
twistedsymphony
Zilvia Junkie

Still no parts...

I got paperwork to file for small claims....

this is really pissing me off.
Old 08-08-2008, 05:40 PM   #40
CursedGTR
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
CursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Yeah and still no money. I will be giving him a call in the next couple of days, he might just be hearing from one of my brothers in person as well.
CursedGTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 12:36 PM   #41
twistedsymphony
Zilvia Junkie

I can't believe the Zilvia community is letting this guy get away from this stuff...

nearly every other car forum I've been too has come through and "taken care of" characters like this .... with the staff providing info from behind the scenes and local members helping out....

this is shameful

particularly because it's more than one member...
Old 08-13-2008, 10:58 PM   #42
noodl35
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (11)
noodl35 has a spectacular aura aboutnoodl35 has a spectacular aura aboutnoodl35 has a spectacular aura aboutnoodl35 has a spectacular aura aboutnoodl35 has a spectacular aura aboutnoodl35 has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Send a message via AIM to noodl35
Admins need to do something about this crook! I am absolutely digusted by thieves, whether a seller or buyer.

something needs to be done...
noodl35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008, 08:58 AM   #43
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
User has been banned from the marketplace indefinitely, I strongly suggest anyone involved in this file paypal disputes and/or contact local law enforcement...
Before anyone starts complaining that we don't volunteer these peoples' information, I would invite you to notice how much information we collected from ANY of you to buy or sell anything here.

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008, 09:09 AM   #44
twistedsymphony
Zilvia Junkie

Thank you

Though Paypal denied my claim because he shipped SOMETHING... apparently unless it's an ebay auction they don't care about the "item description" just whether or not the seller provided a valid tracking number

I've appealed it with paypal twice and despite the fact that the list of everything I agreed to purchase was in the original payment details and I sent them a picture of the one thing I actually received they still side with this chump.