Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Private Sellers

Private Sellers Provide your experiences with individuals here. No flaming, accusations, or complaints! Be fair and objective. Make it info you'd like to see before you make a purchase.

Old 01-04-2009, 02:15 PM   #61
rc1honda
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
rc1honda is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Why won't any you guys who hang out with him grab the parts for the OP and mail them. This guy sounds like a deadbeat who doesn't care who he screws as long as he doesn't have to see them in person. One of you guys should help the OP from being screwed by the loser deadbeat. And Yeah i don't know him, and i don't care to cuz no matter what you guys say this guy sucks. Iv'e been screwed here before and if fucking sucks to no end. And just to hear you guys sticking up for a fucking scamming, lazy piece of shit is crazy. And no i won't wind up in stiches cuz in Chicago this would of been handled already. OP look at it this way, a little money spent and this jerkoff is out of your life forever.
rc1honda is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-04-2009, 02:44 PM   #62
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

Location: Southern California...where i stretch out haters like a bad thong
Trader Rating: (40)
DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DUFFM4N Send a message via Yahoo to DUFFM4N
^unless u have done business with this user, please refrain from posting....kthnxbye.com

things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who HUSTLE

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
DUFFM4N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 04:38 PM   #63
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz
Quote:
Originally Posted by rc1honda View Post
And no i won't wind up in stiches cuz in Chicago
Lmfao scene girl.

Luis I know you're reading this. Just send the man his shit already.

Old 01-04-2009, 04:50 PM   #64
DreamN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by rc1honda
OP look at it this way, a little money spent and this jerkoff is out of your life forever.
Somebody has been watching "A Bronx Tale" a bit to much there

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
DreamN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 05:29 PM   #65
fromxtor
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
fromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fromxtor Send a message via Yahoo to fromxtor
^^ If it was that easy, one of these gentlemen on here who lives where he does wouldn't take no for an answer to the question of shipping my stuff for me.
Old 01-27-2009, 09:51 AM   #66
handinpants
FreshColdBeer.com

Trader Rating: (48)
handinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Send a message via AIM to handinpants
Quote:
Originally Posted by fromxtor View Post
Well here it is almost 2009 and no parts, way to go man.
well shit man, if you got me banned for something like that, i'd prolly never send you them either.... happy new year

handinpants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 10:02 AM   #67
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by handinpants View Post
well shit man, if you got me banned for something like that, i'd prolly never send you them either.... happy new year
He was not banned before expending his opportunity to rectify the situation, and not doing it.
Please do not drag this thread back up for anything beyond the purpose of adding to the review.

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote