Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Private Sellers

Private Sellers Provide your experiences with individuals here. No flaming, accusations, or complaints! Be fair and objective. Make it info you'd like to see before you make a purchase.

Old 06-03-2009, 10:23 AM   #1
jmac636
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (11)
jmac636 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
srdubfiend a scammer?

I was just wondering if anyone has received there goods from him recently. I am not claiming he is a scammer but just wondering cause he has not given me a tracking number on the sard 550cc injectors I purchased from him last week.
Old 06-03-2009, 10:30 AM   #2
wiggafly808
Zilvia Junkie

wiggafly808 is a name known to allwiggafly808 is a name known to allwiggafly808 is a name known to allwiggafly808 is a name known to allwiggafly808 is a name known to allwiggafly808 is a name known to allwiggafly808 is a name known to allwiggafly808 is a name known to allwiggafly808 is a name known to allwiggafly808 is a name known to allwiggafly808 is a name known to all
Have you tried contacting him about it?

edit*
looks like you may be out of luck.. id file a paypal claim

http://zilvia.net/f/cars-sale/221046...-14-500-a.html
wiggafly808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 11:26 AM   #3
Xracer
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
Xracer is a splendid one to beholdXracer is a splendid one to beholdXracer is a splendid one to beholdXracer is a splendid one to beholdXracer is a splendid one to beholdXracer is a splendid one to beholdXracer is a splendid one to beholdXracer is a splendid one to beholdXracer is a splendid one to beholdXracer is a splendid one to beholdXracer is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Xracer
We need to get everybody who purchased stuff from him in this thread. I already filed a dispute but fuck it. Im doing a charge back on my credit card now. Sick of people trying to cheat you for your money. He changed his options so he doesn't accept PM's anymore so you cant contact him.
Old 06-03-2009, 11:31 AM   #4
Xracer
Zilvia Addict

Xracer is a splendid one to beholdXracer is a splendid one to beholdXracer is a splendid one to beholdXracer is a splendid one to beholdXracer is a splendid one to beholdXracer is a splendid one to beholdXracer is a splendid one to beholdXracer is a splendid one to beholdXracer is a splendid one to beholdXracer is a splendid one to beholdXracer is a splendid one to behold
If i remember correctly, before he changed his "location" to "on the border" it said "south bay", His name is "Klyde Tomasian" and he is registered in California. I might add that he has been selling the same items to multiple buyers.
Old 06-03-2009, 11:39 AM   #5
Homer_Simpson
Zilvia Addict

Homer_Simpson is on the path to ruinHomer_Simpson is on the path to ruinHomer_Simpson is on the path to ruin
I'm in the process of trading some parts with him. He stated that he haven't been able to test fit the parts I sent him for fitment due to his car having some trouble and is in the shop for tuning. I was told that once the fitment is verified, he will send out the part that I traded for.

During this time he has also offered to send my part back to me due to him taking too long to check for the fitment. He has also updated me with the progress of his car and why he has not been able to fit the part that I sent him.

As of this moment I'm still awaiting the part that I traded with him for and/or some sort of update.

Edit: Looks like I got screwed.

Last edited by Homer_Simpson; 06-04-2009 at 06:19 PM..
Homer_Simpson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 11:49 AM   #6
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
For a summary of my actions to this point, read here:
http://zilvia.net/f/cars-sale/221046...-14-500-a.html

Beyond that, I have decided that banning him from the marketplace and allowing him to continue membership is not enough, so he is no longer a member here -- outright banned.

I have gotten contact from several members caught up in his fuckery, and the only thing I can honestly suggest is that each of you dispute on paypal AND chargeback on the CC you used if you used one, as I have this sneaking suspicion that this fucker has pulled his funds from his paypal account.

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 12:05 PM   #7
ctsedan
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (17)
ctsedan is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
I got my AFC from him no issues, it was in April
ctsedan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 12:11 PM   #8
Xracer
Zilvia Addict

Everybody who purchased stuff from this guy PM me. I have dug up some information. and am still searching.
Old 06-03-2009, 02:30 PM   #9
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
He has been on today, apparently immediately turned and logged out when he noticed he was banned from the marketplace, he has not seen that he is banned outright yet, I gather.

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 02:30 PM   #10
mikey976
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (6)
mikey976 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to mikey976
yea i just paid him for an safc neo this past sunday. and filed a paypal dispute today.

after doing some research apparently this whole assfuckery is sudden cause he seems to do business often on Nasioc and also nico.

Xracer pretty much found the same info as i did on here. other then the addition of the address noted above.

quick search through yahoo shows that its possible this guys name is Kurt or Klyde unsure of this. but with more searching im sure we can root him out.
Old 06-03-2009, 04:54 PM   #11
bftII40
Zilvia Member

bftII40 is an unknown quantity at this point
I just got ripped off from srdubfiend

The guy posted up saying he had an apexi neo for sale for 255.00 shipped. I pmed him and he said he still had it and can ship it once he talks to his "shipping source" Now it says he is banned and i have no other way of contacting him Its been over a week now and i just lost 255 bucks...wtf can i do?
bftII40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 04:56 PM   #12
bftII40
Zilvia Member

im ready to fly out to california to kick this guys ass...i paid him last week for an afc neo as well.
Old 06-03-2009, 05:06 PM   #13
bftII40
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bftII40
Quote:
Originally Posted by srdubfiend
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
i want the neo 255. is good send me an invoice my email is [email protected]
I take paypal, send payment to [email protected] thanks!

i sent payment still waitin on a reply to see whats goin on.
sorry bro, I thought I sent you a reply. But yeah, I should be shipping all my packages out this weekend. I will keep you informed. Thanks!
just wondering if you shipped them out yet. thanks

I didn't get a tracking # today. I will contact my shipping source tomorrow to see when they will ship out and when I will receive all my tracking info. Sorry for the delay, please bare with me here. I have more than 50 packages going out together, this is how I can save on shipping costs and offer good prices on my items. I will notify you asap. Thank you for your patience.
hey man you shipped it out yet?
not yet, I am working on it with my shipping source. I will have tracking info asap.

this is the pms from him.. im not sure how its going to turn out cause i copied and pasted from my inbox.. but here it is.
Old 06-03-2009, 05:35 PM   #14
Xracer
Zilvia Addict

Lets try not to get too carried away. Keep threats to a minimum. Lets give it 24hrs and see whats going on. It seems like he has done a lot of business on other forums without problems. Paypal is going to get owned if we all do charge backs at once. Everybody who is involved should PM me the following information:

-Item(s) purchased
-Total Dollar amount paid
-Date payment was sent
-Payment method
-Your last contact/PM with him
Old 06-03-2009, 05:39 PM   #15
CBS
BANNED

CBS is an unknown quantity at this point
Ive sold him parts in person.

Nice guy, older gentlemen with kids/wife.

I know where he works/friends/phone number/and what car he drives.
I dont condone anything he has done to be " proper " but I also dont want to go out of my way to do anything subjective to him.

file a paypal claim

if you lose and he doesnt have money

report it to your bank
and tell them its an unauthorized purchase.

DONE

you get your cash back.
CBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 05:50 PM   #16
deuceforty
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (12)
deuceforty is a glorious beacon of lightdeuceforty is a glorious beacon of lightdeuceforty is a glorious beacon of lightdeuceforty is a glorious beacon of lightdeuceforty is a glorious beacon of lightdeuceforty is a glorious beacon of lightdeuceforty is a glorious beacon of lightdeuceforty is a glorious beacon of lightdeuceforty is a glorious beacon of lightdeuceforty is a glorious beacon of lightdeuceforty is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by CBS View Post

I know where he works/friends/phone number/and what car he drives. but Im not a snitch so good luck, he never harmed me.

good luck, I had no problem with him.
not a snitch?

what the fuck is wrong with you dude. i hope somebody scams you and everyone else touts in your face that they can solve your situation, but wont because of some retarded new urban trend with "snitching"

HEY GUYS ITS COOL NOT TO REPORT CRIMES!

seriously dude, i hope you get banned. hell i would like to come punch you in your face for being such an asshole

TWO TONE COUPE FS NC
deuceforty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 05:50 PM   #17
mikey976
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (6)
mikey976 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to mikey976
Quote:

I know where he works/friends/phone number/and what car he drives. but Im not a snitch so good luck, he never harmed me.

good luck, I had no problem with him.

thats interesting being that all the info i've gathered and seen shows he is in his mid twenties. approx 25
Old 06-03-2009, 05:52 PM   #18
CBS
BANNED

im not condoning anything illegal. I just want to go out of my way for something stupid.

file a paypal claim asap.
done deal

ive been scammed before
you can solve this without having to do anything.

best way is to talk to your bank ASAP
tell them someone acessed your account and paid for something over the internet you had no idea about.
A week or two later its back into your account.

stop being a bitch and do something about it.

I have political science at pcc every wednesday at 5:30
come clip me in my face. Ill send you a picture of my face so you can see how I look ahead of time.
Old 06-03-2009, 05:57 PM   #19
S14DB
AFC #1

S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
It's only snitching if you were involved in the crime(s).
Old 06-03-2009, 06:01 PM   #20
deuceforty
Zilvia Addict

deuceforty is a glorious beacon of lightdeuceforty is a glorious beacon of lightdeuceforty is a glorious beacon of lightdeuceforty is a glorious beacon of lightdeuceforty is a glorious beacon of lightdeuceforty is a glorious beacon of lightdeuceforty is a glorious beacon of lightdeuceforty is a glorious beacon of lightdeuceforty is a glorious beacon of lightdeuceforty is a glorious beacon of lightdeuceforty is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
im not condoning anything illegal. I just want to go out of my way for something stupid.

file a paypal claim asap.
done deal

ive been scammed before
you can solve this without having to do anything.

best way is to talk to your bank ASAP
tell them someone acessed your account and paid for something over the internet you had no idea about.
A week or two later its back into your account.

stop being a bitch and do something about it.

I have political science at pcc every wednesday at 5:30
come clip me in my face. Ill send you a picture of my face so you can see how I look ahead of time.
yeah, because im going to fly from NC to CA to get in a fight over some e-bullshit.

if you had nothing worthwhile to add to the thread why the fuck would you come in and say "hey i know everything about the guy, but wont tell because i dont want to snitch" just dont even post

TWO TONE COUPE FS NC
Old 06-03-2009, 06:03 PM   #21
deuceforty
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by S14DB View Post
It's only snitching if you were involved in the crime(s).

^^^^^^^ this.

if you rob a bank with somebody, and rat them out to reduce prison time, thats snitching. snitching is not divulging contact information of a criminal. i believe the court would hold you in contempt for withholding evidence if you were involved, but whatever. ive said my piece. i had nothing to do with this transaction, your comment just struck a nerve

TWO TONE COUPE FS NC
Old 06-03-2009, 06:09 PM   #22
CBS
BANNED

ok leave it at that, stupid fight stupid bs

Ive been scammed before over 1g for rims

if you guys need help I will take my time out and share my experience and how I got my cash refunded.

I ended up losing the paypal claim since he sent me a empty box and had the shipping confirmation number.

so I went straight to the bank and reported it

I got full refund.
Old 06-04-2009, 11:52 AM   #23
VNG704
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
VNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ctsedan View Post
I got my AFC from him no issues, it was in April
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey976 View Post
yea i just paid him for an safc neo this past sunday. and filed a paypal dispute today.

after doing some research apparently this whole assfuckery is sudden cause he seems to do business often on Nasioc and also nico.

Xracer pretty much found the same info as i did on here. other then the addition of the address noted above.

quick search through yahoo shows that its possible this guys name is Kurt or Klyde unsure of this. but with more searching im sure we can root him out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bftII40 View Post
im ready to fly out to california to kick this guys ass...i paid him last week for an afc neo as well.
selling same item to multiple people. wtf. bft1140 i wouldn't wait to see if he sends it to you. you're not the only one that bought it.
VNG704 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 12:18 PM   #24
Jed_Atreides
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (82)
Jed_Atreides is making a name for him/her selfJed_Atreides is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 82 reviews
I sent payment for the above same SAFC Neo. Filed dispute with paypal already. And of course, not going to get a dime back. Paypal is shitty like that. Unless this scammer is stupid enough to leave $ in his paypal account, ppl who paid ain't getting shit back. GL
Old 06-04-2009, 12:26 PM   #25
Xracer
Zilvia Addict

Damn you too? That's 5 SAFC NEO's, 2 sets of injectors so far and over $1600 worth of shit.
Old 06-04-2009, 12:40 PM   #26
dookiedang
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
dookiedang is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to dookiedang
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xracer View Post
Damn you too? That's 5 SAFC NEO's, 2 sets of injectors so far and over $1600 worth of shit.

hey so we wont get our money back at all? even if all 5 of us file a dispute?
dookiedang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 12:59 PM   #27
Xracer
Zilvia Addict

Did you do a bank transfer or pay with credit card? If you paid with a credit card, file a charge back. I'm going to do one right now.
Old 06-04-2009, 01:05 PM   #28
I LUV MY S13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
I LUV MY S13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
hell no u guys arent seeing shit back..trust...thas how paypal is..cbs better cough up tha info

-Jorge
I LUV MY S13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 01:43 PM   #29
Xracer
Zilvia Addict

Im getting my money back one way or another. If you did not use your credit card to pay through paypal, then your fucked.
Old 06-04-2009, 01:57 PM   #30
dookiedang
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
dookiedang is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to dookiedang
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xracer View Post
Im getting my money back one way or another. If you did not use your credit card to pay through paypal, then your fucked.
really? so theres no way we can get our money back? i use bank transfer to paypal then paid him.
dookiedang is offline   Reply With Quote