Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Private Sellers

Private Sellers Provide your experiences with individuals here. No flaming, accusations, or complaints! Be fair and objective. Make it info you'd like to see before you make a purchase.

Old 09-15-2009, 08:27 PM   #1
jacob74
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
jacob74 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Couped_up'd

Just throwing this up there as a warning to any future buyers of this man.

I got in contact with him about a set of JIC coilovers i wanted, he said he still has them and we worked out a price. I sent him a pay pal of the price we agreed on, and then got a reply saying he got the pay pal, later that afternoon (the day i sent the pay pal, and the day he said he would ship them) he said his dad worked for FEDEX nights and would ship them out, next morning i text him asking for a tracking number, he claims his dad forgot to ship them and he will get them out that day

That night rolls around, he stated that he shipped the coilovers out.

I ask him for a tracking number and he said he has not gotten it yet.....

from then till today i have texted him once a day asking for a tracking number....no reply...

Finally today-7 days (6 business days) later, i see no package at my door so i call him twice, and then text him and said that it has been 6 business days, no package, no tracking number and that it should not take more then 6 business days to ship from Oklahoma to Georgia.

He finally texted back saying that they were too much to ship and that he would give me a refund of the money i sent him........after he had already told me he shipped them out (part in bold). So he lied.

I then filed a pay pal dispute, due to the $480 being owed.

He then continues to state that he cannot resolve the dispute due to not having the money in his pay pal account, but instead in another account.

I call BS.

So I personally call pay pal and ask them, will a dispute prevent a seller from transfering money into a pay pal account, regardless if the person has a negative amount in the pay pal acount.

AS I thought, Pay pal help desk on the phone stated back that "No, a Dispute has no affect on accessing any account, it just prevents him from further sending a pay pal untill the dispute is resolved, and that I SHOULD NO CANCEL THE DISPUTE AND HE IS TRYING TO STEAL MY MONEY, IMMEDIATELY FILE A CLAIM!" stated the pay pal rep.

Soooo, Dispute was filed, he continues to persue to call me a retard, and said that he did not want to ship the coilovers out because

"I bugged him 24/7 about a tracking number, and that he was tired of dealing with my ass"

I Have proof that I asked him 6 times for a tracking number, in the 7 days that were inbetween his stating that he shipped them, and tonight.. Was i over reacting? NO. It is not $3. Of coarse i am going to bug you for a tracking number when were dealing with over $400 here... do you think im dumb?

Just letting ya'll no that he did this so if anyone tried to buy anything from him that its out there and i highly encurage you to avoid internet sales with him, let alone any business, because persoanlly, i do not think he wants to make any money calling his customers retarded and stating that he doesnt want to deal with there ass...... veryyyy professional

Cliff notes: Man recieves pay pal, staled a day to ship part out, then states the next day that they are shipped, 7 days of non-communication go bye, i bitch, find out he lied and never shipped, awaiting refund, file dispute, he comes up with excuses to steal money, get the truth about a dispute from pay pal themself..... dont buy from him.

Cullen
jacob74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-15-2009, 09:04 PM   #2
aktos13

aktos13 is an unknown quantity at this point
did u get ur money bakk?
aktos13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 10:22 PM   #3
jacob74
Leaky Injector

Nope. Right before i posted this he said if you are being a dumbass retard and wont cancel the dispute, then you can wait untill pay pal gets your money for you..

I don't car if he is being honest or not that he will send the money if i cancel the dispute, im not risking it, nor am i going to do sometihng for him...when he owes me money, or coilovers.... I mean i may have over reacted with the whole dispute thing, but I dont like getting ignored with +$400 on the line, or being lied to.. ya know?
Old 09-15-2009, 10:29 PM   #4
singlecamslam
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
singlecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Yea fuck that shady bastard. Either ship it or not. Its that easy, shouldnt take a week to decide.
Old 09-15-2009, 10:54 PM   #5
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
that's fucked up.

Shady people suck ass.
Old 09-15-2009, 11:04 PM   #6
iLOVEmyS13
Zilvia Member

iLOVEmyS13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Dang man, sorry to hear about that. that's pretty shitty
Anyways, i would keep the claim active. don't let him rob you!
Old 09-15-2009, 11:41 PM   #7
jacob74
Leaky Injector

Oh, I am going to keep it active, I already talked to someone on the pay pal help line and he told me exactly what to do. I just dont want to see anyone else on here get fucked over.
Old 09-15-2009, 11:45 PM   #8
iLOVEmyS13
Zilvia Member

iLOVEmyS13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacob74 View Post
I just dont want to see anyone else on here get fucked over.
+1 thanks for the heads up man

Hopefully you get this all sorted out, and that guy gets what he deserves. Have a good one bro
Old 09-16-2009, 12:48 AM   #9
zenki.life
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (27)
zenki.life is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to zenki.life
whatever you do keep that dispute open!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by super240s14 View Post
man you all are ass holes...... and that is rude to talk like that on zilvia im reporting all you...... ZILVIA ADMINISTRATION PLEASE BANNED ALL THREE OF THESE DUDES
^^another person learns the perils of "stupid posting" on zilvia, too bad none will care.
zenki.life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 01:50 AM   #10
aktos13

aktos13 is an unknown quantity at this point
hell yeah man 4 bills is alot and 7 days man fukk that guy ,,
aktos13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 06:20 AM   #11
_kirk_

_kirk_ is an unknown quantity at this point
Thanks for posting this.

I'm an admin on his local forum (nismokc.com) and we'll look into it over here.

Thanks again,
Kevin
_kirk_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 08:09 AM   #12
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Please do not post in your own review thread.
Make the situation right and the buyer will update the thread.

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 08:34 AM   #13
jacob74
Leaky Injector

Philip, would you mind sending me a PM with what he said? Thanks.

And no problem guys, like I said, Just looking out for the community.
Old 09-16-2009, 02:03 PM   #14
db_s13
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
db_s13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Yes definitly a shady guy... i know him and i know he has screwed several people around okc and 1 is a friend that he did some terrible body work for then sold him some tein coilovers that were suppose to be in "good" working condition but were blown and the front right coil was cut... O and those coils are still prob on his car cuz he never even put them for sale on a local forum as stated above (nismokc)
db_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 04:03 PM   #15
dudermagee
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (23)
dudermagee is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
damn
why do people have to be so shady
pay for item
send out item
everyones happy
dudermagee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 08:41 AM   #16
jacob74
Leaky Injector

Idk guys, people are just shady for some reason.

I got a text from him, saying thanks for the review, that was not cool, i replied in the review, and i will be resolving the dispute on friday when i get my pay check.

Sooo im assuming he either talked to pay pal and figured out how to resolve a dispute, orrrr....... he realized im not a fucking moron and will not let him steal $400+ from me.
Old 09-17-2009, 06:01 PM   #17
TheNismoJunky
BANNED

TheNismoJunky is an unknown quantity at this point
Couped_up'd #2

I saw some people talking shit on a good guy, so I thought I would say some GOOD stuff about him. I have bought 2 car from him, a couple sets of wheels, and a few other things. and I even had him paint my car. he is a good guy, does good work, and has never in his life tried to rip anybody off.

the other thread about how he sold some coil overs, then got frustrated when the buyer, and decided to sell them to something else WAS bad business, but wasn't "shady" as a couple people have said. he doesn't sell parts online for any type on income, just to get rid of stuff he no longer needs. if he dosn't like doing business with somebody, he has every right to deny them business. which includes changing his mind about selling something to some duchbag that texts him all day while he is working.

I have had nothing but good experience with Shane (Couped_up'd), he does great body work FOR THE PRICE and has giving alot of people great deals on body work and paint. the work he did on my car for instance wasn't as good as if I had taken it to a shop with a paint booth, but I also paid 1/4th of my cheapest quote.
TheNismoJunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 06:19 PM   #18
JEDIs13
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (31)
JEDIs13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
you have 1 post man which equals no credit. i wouldn't doubt it if you are this couped_up'd guy
JEDIs13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 06:22 PM   #19
celbii
Leaky Injector

celbii is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by JEDIs13 View Post
you have 1 post man which equals no credit. i wouldn't doubt it if you are this couped_up'd guy
Hes not Couped_up'd, that fellow posts on local fourms also. I cant vouch for couped_up'd good or bad myself though dont personally know him.
celbii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 07:26 PM   #20
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by celbii View Post
Hes not Couped_up'd, that fellow posts on local fourms also. I cant vouch for couped_up'd good or bad myself though dont personally know him.
YOU LIE!!!

See, I have better information, see here:

Now, if you pardon me for a moment, couped up'd will be pinked for 2 months and his alter ego will be banned permanently.

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 08:13 PM   #21
db_s13
Leaky Injector

hahahahaha.... shady shane.... there is no way on earth is it ever ok to deny somebody business AFTER they sent money and then try to get them close a dispute over the issue... period

P.S. i heard from a couple different source that the front coils are blown and they are still on his car
Old 09-17-2009, 09:38 PM   #22
celbii
Leaky Injector

celbii is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by PHLIP View Post
YOU LIE!!!

See, I have better information, see here:

Now, if you pardon me for a moment, couped up'd will be pinked for 2 months and his alter ego will be banned permanently.
Yeah because its hard for best friends to post on the same computer. Go check our local fourms if you think they are the same. Mark and shane are buddys so why would that surprise you if they are probably in the same room when that was posted.
celbii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 09:48 PM   #23
tuquik
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
tuquik is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to tuquik
^^^^ yes, everyone uses mark's ( thenismojunky's ) computer when they are at his place, his computer is a whore!

Yes im aware this being my first post has no credit what so ever but anywho.

I can vouch that shane ( coupedupd ) was going to refund you your money, he was at work with no internet access or he would have done it that morning.
tuquik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 09:57 PM   #24
palmdale_mob
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (12)
palmdale_mob is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Even if that guy is his friend and not Couped_up'd this line still bothers me

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNismoJunky View Post
if he dosn't like doing business with somebody, he has every right to deny them business. which includes changing his mind about selling something to some duchbag that texts him all day while he is working.
He's pretty much saying if he changes his mind about doing business with someone he screws them over, the same way he did to this guy

Oh, he sent me $400 but I dont want to do business with him I'll just pocket this money and have myself a jolly day, what a douche
palmdale_mob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 11:51 PM   #25
Ivebeenconverted
Banned from the Marketplace

Ivebeenconverted is an unknown quantity at this point
i can also vouch for shane couped up' mark the nismo junkey and tuquick thats joe!
when i first met them i couldnt remember who was who!

I Sold shane the JIC magic coilovers dez they do leak a little, but are still fully functional i had them on my car and drifted with them almost everyday. if you look at the retail price of the model coilovers they are, the price is pretty steep and what you guys agreed on was a reasonable price even if they were needing repair..

oh and not to mention, when i bought a ca18det engine from couped up' we were both thinking that the head only had 1 bent valve..cool shane sayd if i pull the head gasket he will PAY to get the valve or valves put in..whatevever it takes to make the head right, well when i took it to the head shop they said the whole head needed to be rebuilt..i let shane know and he PAYS to get my WHOLE head redone with valves,seals, all that shit man it was like 300 bucks. just some more good shit about couped up'

leaving it at that, i invite everyone on here to check out NISMOKC.COM

Last edited by Ivebeenconverted; 09-17-2009 at 11:59 PM.. Reason: forgot something
Ivebeenconverted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 11:58 PM   #26
db_s13
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivebeenconverted View Post
i can also vouch for shane couped up' mark the nismo junkey and tuquick thats joe!
when i first met them i couldnt remember who was who!

I Sold shane the JIC magic coilovers dez they do leak a little, but are still fully functional i had them on my car and drifted with them almost everyday. if you look at the retail price of the model coilovers they are, the price is pretty steep and what you guys agreed on was a reasonable price even if they were needing repair..

leaving it at that, i invite everyone on here to check out NISMOKC.COM
didnt he sell you that CA that supposely had only a bent valve but ended up having a cracked cylinder or something like that
Old 09-18-2009, 12:06 AM   #27
Ivebeenconverted

Quote:
Originally Posted by db_s13 View Post
didnt he sell you that CA that supposely had only a bent valve but ended up having a cracked cylinder or something like that
yes, well sorta..its not cracked just a scratch and he has also offered, to re ring, hone, and assemble my engine fo free sucka!

i got a pic if anyone wants to see it lol?
Old 09-18-2009, 12:23 AM   #28
db_s13
Leaky Injector

lol... ok thats kool let him put it back together and see how long it stays together... now if mark does it thats another story... and he prob asked you to post on here too
Old 09-18-2009, 12:32 AM   #29
Ivebeenconverted

Quote:
Originally Posted by db_s13 View Post
lol... ok thats kool let him put it back together and see how long it stays together... now if mark does it thats another story... and he prob asked you to post on here too

either way, him and mark will be putting it together at the same place..they will both be there, so its just like marks doing it...Riiiight?
why wouldnt i post on here? he hasnt fucked me over
Old 09-18-2009, 12:48 AM   #30
db_s13
Leaky Injector

he clearly fucked this guy over but your defending him