Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Private Sellers

Private Sellers Provide your experiences with individuals here. No flaming, accusations, or complaints! Be fair and objective. Make it info you'd like to see before you make a purchase.

Old 12-23-2009, 03:10 PM   #1
davisracer23
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
davisracer23 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Jdm_of_miami is a fraud

placed a thread in the wtb for sr20 wiring harness and he told me 150 shipped, messaged me three times quick and right after i paypaled him the money i have yet to hear from this guy. i have messaged him 4 times and still no return...... anyone had problem with this seller?

Last edited by davisracer23; 12-24-2009 at 12:46 AM..
davisracer23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-24-2009, 12:40 AM   #2
davisracer23
Leaky Injector

OK WOW. so ive been waiting all day for this guy to get on so he finally gets on around 1250 am. i messaged him about 8 times and also left a visitor message. he stayed on for about 20 more mins and then logged off. cant believe someone would go so low that they would steal 150 cash from someone on christmas eve.
Old 12-24-2009, 12:44 AM   #3
sickstatus
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (15)
sickstatus is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sickstatus
report him.
Old 12-24-2009, 06:16 AM   #4
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
I sent him a PM.

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 08:45 AM   #5
FRpilot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
FRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by davisracer23 View Post
cant believe someone would go so low that they would steal 150 cash from someone on christmas eve.
that's pretty low.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
remember, people on this forum are STUPID. use your common sense.
FRpilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 09:31 AM   #6
nissanracer29
Zilvia Junkie

nissanracer29 will become famous soon enoughnissanracer29 will become famous soon enoughnissanracer29 will become famous soon enoughnissanracer29 will become famous soon enough
I purchased a t25 turbo from him about a year ago. It did take him awhile to respond to me after I payed him. However, he finally did reply to me with a response to my question. The turbo turned out to be bad, when I told him about it, he offered to replace it for me with another one. I decided to go a different route and just purchase a new t28. Anyways I would not worry about it too much when I dealt with him he seemed like a straight forward person, although he does take sometime to reply back. So just give it a few more days and see what happens.
nissanracer29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 09:37 AM   #7
enkei2k
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (29)
enkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
i'm not siding with the seller, but

1. it's only been a day, calm down before starting stuff. i know i bought from a few people here and they didn't ship out til the weekend.

2. didn't you see his reviews before hand? red flag right there.

3. it's the holidays, i'm sure he's busy like the rest of us.

xquizitditz
enkei2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 10:11 AM   #8
davisracer23
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by enkei2k View Post
i'm not siding with the seller, but

1. it's only been a day, calm down before starting stuff. i know i bought from a few people here and they didn't ship out til the weekend.

2. didn't you see his reviews before hand? red flag right there.

3. it's the holidays, i'm sure he's busy like the rest of us.
sorry i did not look at his reviews although i really wish i would have....alot of it has to do with me not being careful but i honestly dont think it should be my fault since i got tricked and as for him being too busy, ive waited for him to get online and as soon as he does i message him like 8 times...he totally avoids me....when he is online i check his current activity and he is searching forums and pming people... not me. i know its only been a day but after putting the pieces together i know i got scammed by this loser. im just hoping after he sees all this he might just pm me back
Old 12-24-2009, 01:10 PM   #9
TrustS13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (16)
TrustS13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Just wanted to vouch for Carlos at JDM of Miami.. I bought a redtop long block after I got scammed on a blacktop motor on Zilvia, I got it after 3 days. My friend also bought a blacktop longblock from Carlos and its running great (so is my red top). My friend bought a SR S13 CAS from him and it was cracked or something and Carlos offered to refund him or send him a new one. Guy is legit IMO. Never had a bad problem with him, give him some time.
TrustS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 01:29 PM   #10
davisracer23
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrustS13 View Post
Just wanted to vouch for Carlos at JDM of Miami.. I bought a redtop long block after I got scammed on a blacktop motor on Zilvia, I got it after 3 days. My friend also bought a blacktop longblock from Carlos and its running great (so is my red top). My friend bought a SR S13 CAS from him and it was cracked or something and Carlos offered to refund him or send him a new one. Guy is legit IMO. Never had a bad problem with him, give him some time.
i just dont know why he would trick me into sending him my payment as a gift, i tried to dispute it with paypal but they told me i couldnt because i sent it as a gift... he must have known what he was doing. i am pretty new to the forums and paypal so i now have learned from my mistake. and ever since i paypald him he has not messaged me or anything...just took my money. he also told me he was going to ship it as soon as i payed...he has been online numerous times and will not reply to any of my messages.... pretty bunk if you ask me
Old 12-24-2009, 02:49 PM   #11
davisracer23
Leaky Injector

great news he has messaged me back all of a sudden after 17 pms. he clamied he did not have my address to ship it to. it does not explain why he told me i have to mark payment as gift after i asked or why he couldnt ask yesterday while he was online and i sent him 8 messages.. i told him i want my refund and sent him my paypal address....now all of a sudden he cant message me anymore.....
Old 12-24-2009, 02:57 PM   #12
sickstatus
Zilvia FREAK!

sickstatus is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to sickstatus
LOLOLOL

did u give him ur address in the first place?
Old 12-24-2009, 03:19 PM   #13
davisracer23
Leaky Injector

my paypal should have sent him my shipping address
Old 12-24-2009, 03:56 PM   #14
DreamN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Not if you sent it as a gift or for services. Paypal only shows the buyer's address when payment is sent for goods or ebay items.

Think about what time of the month it is. Not everything is rushing to their computer to be on a car forum this time of year. Send him your address, give him a week or two to provide with shipping details. If you don't get a tracking number then file a complaint with your credit card company or bank. They'll do a better job of getting your money back.

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
DreamN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 05:20 PM   #15
davisracer23
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamN View Post
Not if you sent it as a gift or for services. Paypal only shows the buyer's address when payment is sent for goods or ebay items.

Think about what time of the month it is. Not everything is rushing to their computer to be on a car forum this time of year. Send him your address, give him a week or two to provide with shipping details. If you don't get a tracking number then file a complaint with your credit card company or bank. They'll do a better job of getting your money back.
thanks. ill give it a shot
Old 12-24-2009, 05:31 PM   #16
DreamN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Also, hope you learn to never send payment for marked as a gift or service. You simply can't place a paypal complain on those. Always send marked as goods or ebay item. Also, always pay with a credit card or bank card as you'll have a near 100% chance of getting your money back.

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
DreamN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 07:08 PM   #17
davisracer23
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamN View Post
Also, hope you learn to never send payment for marked as a gift or service. You simply can't place a paypal complain on those. Always send marked as goods or ebay item. Also, always pay with a credit card or bank card as you'll have a near 100% chance of getting your money back.
i definitely have learned from that mistake. i was new to paypal. i had no idea that would happen. i have sent him my address. i will let yall know how it goes. thanks for everyones input
Old 12-24-2009, 07:56 PM   #18
design240sx
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (41)
design240sx is making a name for him/her selfdesign240sx is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
this guy is legit. its just a busy time to buy something.

In the Zone...
design240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 02:44 PM   #19
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by design240sx View Post
this guy is legit. its just a busy time to buy something.
While your vouch might be inclined to make me feel all warm and fuzzy on the inside, I--... No, no it doesn't. Stay out of this if you have nothing to do with it.

Back to the task at hand...

Step 2:
http://zilvia.net/f/wanted-buy/29115...ml#post3205204

Step 3:
http://zilvia.net/f/members/jdm_of_miami.html

Yes, the concern here about shipping is premature, but the concern about the void of communication is valid and bothers even me, since the reviewed here never bothered to respond to my own PM to him.
That being said, if something has not happened to the good, at least in the name of communication by Tuesday, then someone loses access to the marketplace.

And I write too!
Old 12-27-2009, 02:56 PM   #20
ImPLiCiTS14
Zilvia Member

ImPLiCiTS14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to ImPLiCiTS14
ive purchased items from this guy before i can vouch for him. Also when done as a gift there are no paypal fees so maybe he just didnt want to get charged give it some time your having a titty attack in such a short time.
ImPLiCiTS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 05:07 PM   #21
Buriantsu
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
Buriantsu has a reputation beyond reputeBuriantsu has a reputation beyond reputeBuriantsu has a reputation beyond reputeBuriantsu has a reputation beyond reputeBuriantsu has a reputation beyond reputeBuriantsu has a reputation beyond reputeBuriantsu has a reputation beyond reputeBuriantsu has a reputation beyond reputeBuriantsu has a reputation beyond reputeBuriantsu has a reputation beyond reputeBuriantsu has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Buriantsu
JDM of Miami

His number is there it transfers str8 to his cell. Try it out tomm never know.
Old 12-28-2009, 06:22 AM   #22
design240sx
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (41)
design240sx is making a name for him/her selfdesign240sx is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by PHLIP View Post
While your vouch might be inclined to make me feel all warm and fuzzy on the inside, I--... No, no it doesn't. Stay out of this if you have nothing to do with it.

Back to the task at hand...

Step 2:
http://zilvia.net/f/wanted-buy/29115...ml#post3205204

Step 3:
http://zilvia.net/f/members/jdm_of_miami.html

Yes, the concern here about shipping is premature, but the concern about the void of communication is valid and bothers even me, since the reviewed here never bothered to respond to my own PM to him.
That being said, if something has not happened to the good, at least in the name of communication by Tuesday, then someone loses access to the marketplace.
im not trying to make any problems. i purchase with this guy many times. i never have any issue. either here on zilvia or ebay. but goodluck davisracer. hope things work out between you guys.

In the Zone...
design240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 09:08 AM   #23
rb26man
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
rb26man has a spectacular aura aboutrb26man has a spectacular aura aboutrb26man has a spectacular aura aboutrb26man has a spectacular aura aboutrb26man has a spectacular aura aboutrb26man has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to rb26man Send a message via Yahoo to rb26man
i guess u guys cant see whats being said here...the vouches are cool but the fact of not communicating with a buyer after taking a payment is just wrong...i totally agree with philp on this one

rb26man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 09:49 AM   #24
silverdemon16
Zilvia Member

silverdemon16 is an unknown quantity at this point
I was going to buy a tranny harness from this guy on ebay...

eBay My World - jdm_miami

but I dunno now
Old 12-28-2009, 08:51 PM   #25
rbpwrdsil40
Zilvia Junkie

rbpwrdsil40 is an unknown quantity at this point
i bought a rb25 turbo from jdm of miami it came in perfect condition
rbpwrdsil40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2010, 10:59 AM   #26
K_style
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (63)
K_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 63 reviews
JDM_Of_Miami

I was looking for Idle air valve for S14 SR20DET

http://zilvia.net/f/wanted-buy/31429...-aac-iacv.html

sent him payment via paypal on 15th of May.
never heard back from him, sent him PM to get tracking # but no respond.
Non-receipt Dispute has been open with paypal on 20th.

sill no respond.
very bad communication, not recommended to anyone.
K_style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2010, 04:02 PM   #27
iwishiwas-all*
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (2)
iwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
lmfao. they are super miamians, im sure they work 11-3 monday-thursday, so thats why they have not seen your order. You pay me and Ill me a house call for ya haha
Old 05-22-2010, 04:53 PM   #28
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

This is nothing new for him.
He was warned last time (yes, that is a link), and has been sent a PM in which, in no uncertain words was it said that he needs to communicate with his buyers better if he intends to continue to be allowed to sell in our marketplace.

And I write too!
Old 05-22-2010, 06:09 PM   #29
HemiCharger
Zilvia Member

HemiCharger is not welcome here anymoreHemiCharger is not welcome here anymoreHemiCharger is not welcome here anymoreHemiCharger is not welcome here anymoreHemiCharger is not welcome here anymoreHemiCharger is not welcome here anymoreHemiCharger is not welcome here anymoreHemiCharger is not welcome here anymoreHemiCharger is not welcome here anymoreHemiCharger is not welcome here anymoreHemiCharger is not welcome here anymore
I have not had any trouble with Carlos -- call him dude he will sort it out.
HemiCharger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2010, 07:40 PM   #30
RurouniMidnight
Zilvia FREAK!

RurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to all
Ive dealt with him before bought my s15 engine harness there, but i talked to him over the phone actually and didn't have any issues. Goodluck i hate those type of problems when you need something and takes forever to get it.

http://nightparade.wordpress.com/

Join in on instagram @nightparade
RurouniMidnight is offline   Reply With Quote