Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Private Sellers

Private Sellers Provide your experiences with individuals here. No flaming, accusations, or complaints! Be fair and objective. Make it info you'd like to see before you make a purchase.

Old 01-05-2013, 10:16 AM   #31
mantas
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
mantas is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Quest for Boost View Post
Thanks. It's a pretty decent car. I don't think I have much to worry about in terms of Eric Chlamydia getting her filthy little mitts on it again. Although, in with the texts I received from him earlier tonight, he said that I should not underestimate his gutsiness, and since he decided to keep a key to my car, he's not necessarily above making the trip from Valencia, PA to KY to either get in it to mess with my things or simply steal the whole car.
I can't believe he's telling me these things; knowingly giving me this paper-trail to where if he did actually find the spine to do something illegal, he would instantly be the prime suspect for either breaking and entering, or grand-theft-auto. Stupid, stupid guy...
I call that insurance. Let him do it, and you will get rid of the headache once and for all, and will save others from getting screwed over. Sounds like a complete dipshit, i honestly woulf have kicked his ass by now be cause my patience would have ran out, im glad you held yourself composed. Chlamydia - lmao.
mantas is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-05-2013, 10:29 AM   #32
Juantwo3
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (20)
Juantwo3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
this is good, im supposed to be working lets keep it goin
Juantwo3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 02:46 PM   #33
Corbic
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
A fellow who goes by the name of phatyonjoe and MRfastMR on other sites has a bit of a history of scamming people and going back on deals once their in place. His real name is Eric Climo and he lives in the Pittsburgh PA area.
Currently he is in possession of a white 2003 Evo 8 with 200,000 + miles on it, with a "built" motor. I am warning you now, as a previous owner of this car, AVOID IT and at all costs, avoid Eric Climo...blah blah blah

No offense but you bought a highly modified 200k mile Evo.

WHAT THE FUCK WHERE YOU EXPECTING.

Did you record any proof of all these issues? I don't doubt he tried to screw you, but it's your fault you let him.
Corbic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 03:00 PM   #34
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
No offense but you bought a highly modified 200k mile Evo.

WHAT THE FUCK WHERE YOU EXPECTING.

Did you record any proof of all these issues? I don't doubt he tried to screw you, but it's your fault you let him.
Dude, come on....seriously?

I just read all of this shit and I can't possibly understand why this needed to be said, lol. HE KNOWS!

OP knows where he fucked up. Post some of the conversation pictures up! Even if your phone gets fucked you can always come back to the forum to print them out. I wanna see some of the shit this asshole said.
Old 01-05-2013, 03:23 PM   #35
Corbic
Post Whore!

Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
Dude, come on....seriously?

I just read all of this shit and I can't possibly understand why this needed to be said, lol. HE KNOWS!

OP knows where he fucked up. Post some of the conversation pictures up! Even if your phone gets fucked you can always come back to the forum to print them out. I wanna see some of the shit this asshole said.
Id rather see photos of all the rust and broken shit from when he got the car.
Corbic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 05:21 PM   #36
Johnny Quest for Boost
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Johnny Quest for Boost is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I had better not post screenshots of all Eric's nonsense texts. I'm sure sure that's why he had his bottom spanked by the Mods and is currently in timeout.
As far as the rust, I don't think I took any of the nasty spot underneath. Eric was very carful to avoid it in his underbody shots but hopefully whoever the next guy is who considers the car sees it first, unlike me.
To be totally honest guys I hadn't planned on posting about my bad dealings with this guy until he decided to keep my receipts to the car and start running his mouth and threatening me. After that I thought I would share my experience with you guys.
What i think makes Climo look so goofy is the fact that I've tried to keep everything I have said about the situation as objective as I can, and his response is to call me a butthurt, post pictures of my cars receipts, and publicly tell me I can't have them. Well, that and about a hundred other posts by others complaining about him too.

Last edited by Johnny Quest for Boost; 01-05-2013 at 05:22 PM.. Reason: Typo
Johnny Quest for Boost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 07:48 PM   #37
dizzariot
Post Whore!

dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
He should be BANNED, not fucking 'pinked'. The links to other threads about him are evidence enough...
Old 01-05-2013, 08:07 PM   #38
BC S14
Zilvia Member

BC S14 has made poor choicesBC S14 has made poor choicesBC S14 has made poor choicesBC S14 has made poor choicesBC S14 has made poor choicesBC S14 has made poor choicesBC S14 has made poor choices
If you trade a GTR, an r32 gtr, for a glorified eclipse? You probly deserve to get screwed. lol Just my opinion. Anyone with a gtr should be smart enough not to let it go. However, thanks for the warning.

Formally girl's n sil's
BC S14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 08:47 PM   #39
Johnny Quest for Boost
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BC S14 View Post
If you trade a GTR, an r32 gtr, for a glorified eclipse? You probly deserve to get screwed. lol Just my opinion. Anyone with a gtr should be smart enough not to let it go. However, thanks for the warning.
Lol I agree, almost. Soon they'll be legal and I'll have another. They are truly great cars and if you ever have the chance to own a good one, I say go for it.
Old 01-05-2013, 08:55 PM   #40
Johnny Quest for Boost
Leaky Injector

Quote:
He should be BANNED, not fucking 'pinked'. The links to other threads about him are evidence enough...
He'd just create another account so it doesn't really matter. What's mote important is that people learn and remember Eric Climos name, where he's from, and see and know his history.
I got off easy compared to a lot of the other people he rolled over. His texts I keep getting are hilarious too. I wish i could share them. I think he's super ticked that he didn't get to ROYALLY screw me the he has others.
Old 01-05-2013, 10:02 PM   #41
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Fucking scumbag. Hope that fucker gets his one day...

Soon to be legal...?
Old 01-05-2013, 10:18 PM   #42
garagespec
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
garagespec is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Do you have his address? Pm it to me please.
garagespec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 11:35 PM   #43
mantas
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Fucking scumbag. Hope that fucker gets his one day...

Soon to be legal...?
I think he is speaking about 25 year import rule. I dont know if it will work in ca but other states should be fine to import them.
Old 01-06-2013, 01:05 AM   #44
EyeMurderCarThieves
Leaky Injector

EyeMurderCarThieves is not welcome here anymoreEyeMurderCarThieves is not welcome here anymoreEyeMurderCarThieves is not welcome here anymoreEyeMurderCarThieves is not welcome here anymoreEyeMurderCarThieves is not welcome here anymoreEyeMurderCarThieves is not welcome here anymoreEyeMurderCarThieves is not welcome here anymoreEyeMurderCarThieves is not welcome here anymoreEyeMurderCarThieves is not welcome here anymoreEyeMurderCarThieves is not welcome here anymoreEyeMurderCarThieves is not welcome here anymore
Wow, this Climo guy and his scams are so interesting I've just spent the last half hour reading about all his handy work on multiple forums. This guy is everywhere, on every forum just scamming people. Crazy, why has no one done anything about it? I mean legally. Literally page after page of scamming.
EyeMurderCarThieves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 01:27 AM   #45
mantas
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by EyeMurderCarThieves View Post
Wow, this Climo guy and his scams are so interesting I've just spent the last half hour reading about all his handy work on multiple forums. This guy is everywhere, on every forum just scamming people. Crazy, why has no one done anything about it? I mean legally. Literally page after page of scamming.
I just did the same, it's quite interesting. He is a nissan tech in Pittsburgh - i'm surprised this liar can even keep a job. He is a complete idiot, i hope he gets whats coming one way or another. It's only a matter of time until he screws the wrong crowd of people and they teach him a lesson.
Old 01-06-2013, 10:43 AM   #46
dizzariot
Post Whore!

...like I said: IP ban the motherfucker. He can't make a new username if it's an IP address ban...
Old 01-06-2013, 12:47 PM   #47
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by BC S14 View Post
You make it sound like an R32 GTR is a fucking god send. A fucking Evo 8/9 will stomp the shit out of a GTR stock for stock.

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 12:40 PM   #48
Johnny Quest for Boost
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mantas View Post
I think he is speaking about 25 year import rule. I dont know if it will work in ca but other states should be fine to import them.
I am. I'm not sure about CA, but as you stated, I think other states will be fine.
Old 01-07-2013, 01:49 PM   #49
zspeedrft
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (54)
zspeedrft is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 54 reviews

Old 01-07-2013, 03:10 PM   #50
enkei2k
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (29)
enkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Quote:
I had better not post screenshots of all Eric's nonsense texts. I'm sure sure that's why he had his bottom spanked by the Mods and is currently in timeout.
Quote:
He was pinked because in one screen shot of a text message, he used a word that is not allowed on Zilvia.

He is pinked and now, after reading all this, I've decided to restrict his access to the marketplace as well as soon as his pinking is expired.

xquizitditz
enkei2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 06:46 PM   #51
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by enkei2k View Post
He was pinked because in one screen shot of a text message, he used a word that is not allowed on Zilvia.

He is pinked and now, after reading all this, I've decided to restrict his access to the marketplace as well as soon as his pinking is expired.
Thank you, that's better than just a slap on the wrist.

I just have to ask though...after reviewing the other links you don't think this guy should be totally banned? He seems like a shitbag and has a reputation across forums as such...
Old 01-07-2013, 07:27 PM   #52
mantas
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Thank you, that's better than just a slap on the wrist.

I just have to ask though...after reviewing the other links you don't think this guy should be totally banned? He seems like a shitbag and has a reputation across forums as such...
I agree, he is a thief/scammer he does not deserve to belong to any car forum.
Old 01-08-2013, 02:09 AM   #53
Johnny Quest for Boost
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mantas View Post
I agree, he is a thief/scammer he does not deserve to belong to any car forum.
I'll third the motion, though I doubt that's of any real surprise.
Old 01-08-2013, 06:51 PM   #54
stev0n
Leaky Injector

stev0n is an unknown quantity at this point
I think he should stay just for ensuing dramatic purposes.
stev0n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 07:26 PM   #55
trickey1991
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
trickey1991 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Lol I agree, almost. Soon they'll be legal and I'll have another. They are truly great cars and if you ever have the chance to own a good one, I say go for it.
i have a skyline <3 it. FUCK EVO's
Old 01-08-2013, 08:09 PM   #56
ghost_silvia
Zilvia Junkie

ghost_silvia is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by stev0n View Post
I second this! Maybe the moderator can give him a custom Sig stating he's a scammer. Hyperlinks to scams via Google.
ghost_silvia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 08:11 PM   #57
stev0n
Leaky Injector

stev0n is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghost_silvia View Post
I second this! Maybe the moderator can give him a custom Sig stating he's a scammer. Hyperlinks to scams via Google.
I love you
Old 01-09-2013, 08:58 AM   #58
Syncade
Zilvia FREAK!

Syncade is making his/her stupidity well-knownSyncade is making his/her stupidity well-knownSyncade is making his/her stupidity well-knownSyncade is making his/her stupidity well-known
Send a message via ICQ to Syncade
Quote:
Originally Posted by stev0n View Post
I Concur. I enjoyed reading this. Sorry it happened to you OP. Not that I learned anything new here, but I have heard of someone owning a black GTR in Pittsburgh. Sucks to know he's a scammer lol
Old 01-09-2013, 09:16 AM   #59
STR8 H8N
BANNED

STR8 H8N is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
I'll third the motion, though I doubt that's of any real surprise.
HE TOLD ME HE CALLED THE COPS ON YOU AND YOU THREATENED TO KILL HIS KIDS

http://forums.evolutionm.net/member-...usiness-2.html
STR8 H8N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 12:14 PM   #60
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghost_silvia View Post
THIS IS THE ONLY WAY HE SHOULD BE ALLOWED ON HERE!
Publicly shamed, soooooooo good...

Quote:
Originally Posted by STR8 H8N View Post
HE TOLD ME HE CALLED THE COPS ON YOU AND YOU THREATENED TO KILL HIS KIDS

ERIC CLIMO , PA; Liar and Thief; Avoid doing business with! - Page 2 - evolutionm.net
...and you believed the asshole? After all the other shit he's done? Makes perfect sense. That link you posted has no pictures of texts threatening his kids. I read both pages.