Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Private Sellers

Private Sellers Provide your experiences with individuals here. No flaming, accusations, or complaints! Be fair and objective. Make it info you'd like to see before you make a purchase.

Old 03-20-2013, 11:15 PM   #1
garagespec
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
garagespec is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
2tonecoupegirl

great seller, fast and perfect product. Do business with her
garagespec is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-20-2013, 11:45 PM   #2
TekuDrifter18
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (6)
TekuDrifter18 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
I have gotten a few items from her as well. Great communication fast shipping. A go to person if you need OEM stuff.
TekuDrifter18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 11:49 PM   #3
garagespec
Zilvia Junkie

garagespec is an unknown quantity at this point
Totally and dirt cheap prices too. No drift tax with her. Just good clean parts and best pricing anywhere.
garagespec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 06:57 AM   #4
Driftwire
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
Driftwire is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
#Thirsty msglength
Driftwire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 12:31 AM   #5
chiboy002
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (21)
chiboy002 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
i bought some stuff from her

communication was rather slow to be honest.

Parts got returned to her damaged, and after I contacted Her, i was informed.

Also had to remind her twice about giving me my money back.

Overall, mediocre, I was more annoyed than anything. She seemed respectable through conversation though, very polite too.
Old 04-13-2013, 12:41 AM   #6
90240sx07
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
90240sx07 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
got a driveshaft from that user encountered a few issues
told driveshaft was shipped no tracking number was later told after a week or two after several contacts that it was misplaced then lost never showed up
so that user sent me another one took a little over a week to get and had to send another $20 for shipping and miss several drift events
90240sx07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 10:08 PM   #7
Konster
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
Konster is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Good seller.
Old 04-28-2013, 10:39 AM   #8
slideslidegnarslide
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (29)
slideslidegnarslide is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
I bought stuff from her and it took at least 3 weeks to have everything sorted out and an additional week to refund my money. I paid immediately. Was told it was going out on x date. Would pm about a tracking number and I would get ohh I'm out of town ill ship it on x date. So after about 5 times of this I said I wanted a refund. She then said the parts were picked up by ups. But some how she didn't provide tracking numbers. Any way I kept pming her to get tracking numbers but I just got excuses. Then eventually she said the packages were returned to her with water damage and that she will refund me. Got my money back. But wasn't worth the month of hassle. But her feed back is good so maybe I just got "lucky".
slideslidegnarslide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 06:44 PM   #9
zooopreme
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (38)
zooopreme is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 38 reviews
I can't say I'm too happy about my recent and only transaction with 2tonecoupegrl. If you're smart, you'd know that having 100+ feedback doesn't automatically equate to great business.

Before anything is said, I asked 2tonecoupegrl to hold on to an item for me. I was ready to send the payment out before but personal matters came up and I had to delay the transaction. To quote the exact message on June 05, 2013.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2tonecoupegrl
Quote:
Originally Posted by zooopreme
Quote:
Quote:
No worries and if it's cool with you, could you hold on to the impact bar (and hardware) for me? A couple of things came up but I'm definitely still interested in buying. I'll hit you up when I'm ready to send the money.
Hey, got an idea as to when?
Two weeks at most. Is that okay? Or is somebody else interested in buying?
No, you were the only one asking about it thus far. I can hold it for you if you're for sure buying it though.
And so I messaged her again when I had the money together. I sent my payment on the 11th.

On the 10th, I sent her messages about this thread and asked her about the transactions that weren't so great. To which she said:

Quote:
Hey, ask all the q's you need, I'm totally fine with that

For the feedback thread, that's what a few people ended up feeling, once I ship out the parts its out of my hands (that's why I take pictures before boxing, shipping and packaged address to ship.

As far as my trader rating goes its showing 119%+ but actually is 130 if you click here:
http://zilvia.net/f/members/2tonecoupegrl.html

In the last 11ish months I've been on here I'm in the top trader ratings out of anyone who's been here since trader ratings were used:
http://zilvia.net/f/itrader_main.php
Im also a premium member on here to support the forum as well as help people get what they need.

Some items were not tracked using the tracking# so that's why some people said there wasn't a tracking#

I cant promise to you that the item wouldn't get damaged, but then again its a impact bar used to keep the car safe during a crash, so if the shipping service can do that during shipment Id love to see that.
As far as being refunded if the bar shows up destroyed you could purchase insurance through the shipping service and Id have to file a claim. Pictures of the bar from you and etc. However if it was destroyed it would be returned to me.

However what I can promise you is that the bar is exactly as it was shown to you in the picture than it was set off to the side of my house.

Its never been hit while installed on the car as you can see from my part out thread
The cliff notes to that is that she assured me that this transaction would go as smoothly as possible. And I took her word for it even with my doubts. She didn't have a cell phone number for me to come in contact with her (which is odd to me).

And so upon receiving my payment, she gave me a date as to when it would be shipped out which would be Friday the 14th of June.

Quote:
Your welcome! I'll be shipping it out on Friday (my day off and my Sons 1 year birthday) I'll be doing so in the morning and they'll give me a PL# if I'm not mistaken I haven't looked at Paypal yet, but did you include your # for Greyhound to call you?
I provided her with a number in previous messages when asking for pictures of the item to be sent to my phone, PayPal has that info but I was patient and calm and I provided her with the number and the station to send it to.

Because she said that the item would be shipped out on Friday, I message her mid-day Friday (1:55 PM to be exact) which would be 4:55PM.

Quote:
Hi Alis, it's Jon. It's Friday and I wanted to know where you're at with the transaction. Were you able to ship it out and get a tracking number today? Anyway, I hope to hear from you soon. Thanks.
To which she replied on Saturday the 15th:

Quote:
Hey Jon, I got tied up with my Sons Birthday and didn't have enough time for dropping off the package. I do however have some pictures for you. I'll link them to you when I get home from work. My next day off is Monday and I'll for sure get the impact bar out to you. Btw when you were asking about the hardware, you are needing the 4 mounting bolts right?
And so I said:

Quote:
Not too happy about it not being shipped out the day you said it would be shipped out. But yes, I would need all the hardware that's needed to mount the reinforcement bar to the car.
After that, things went south. I did not receive photos, no reply about the item at all. I did check on 2tonecoupegrl by viewing her profile to see if she was online or not because maybe she was busy. And there it was, she was online and probably had read my message.

So I waited the weekend and today (Monday the 17th) to see what was up and this exchange of messages occurred.

Quote:
Hello Alis, I'm following up on my sent message on Saturday which I figured you had read considering you were online on that day. Anyway, I hope that you have stuck to your word and shipped the item out today like you said you would in the message provided above.

I'm worried that this transaction isn't going as smoothly on your end as you had promised. So if I don't receive any updates (in terms of verification that you shipped + tracking) from you, I will not only leave you negative feedback on your trader rating, I will also file a claim with PayPal in which I will receive my money back and notify the admins and mods of this problem and have them deal with it.

I believe it's unfair on my end at this point. I sent out the money immediately when asked to and on your end, you had given me your word that you would have dropped the item off on Friday (which was days after I sent out the money) despite your son's birthday event. As a buyer, how do you expect me to sit here while you go online everyday and not get word from you about my item?
And she replied at 1:14PM (Pacific Time), 3:14PM Eastern Time:

Quote:
Hello, first of all its still Monday and the day isn't over but it can be VERY QUICKLY.

Second of all I asked you if you were needing the 4 mounting bolts. I had to find them then wrap up the bar. Third of all, if you are that impatient with this transaction I'll do a refund. Fourth Im not making a huge amount of cash on this item, considering all the work involved by having to remove everything to even get to the impact bar and to use material, my time getting to the greyhound station, and my gas. If you cant respect the fact I waited for you when you first wanted the bar and over a week goes by I still hold it or you, then I'll do a refund. I have a Family that comes over and above anyone or anything. Im not worried if you do a dispute, I have plenty of other buyers who will by the bar right now and who actually wont be so salty. And just so you know, my trader rating is way over what your trader rating is, if you think contacting a mod or an admin is a threat by all means go for it. You may have been on here 2 years more than me so if you think that has a perk for you good job.

So to wrap things up, if you want the bar still, and it shipped when I said I was going to then take a few breaths, calm down or say you want a refund.

Your choice.
At this point, I was confused as to why she was acting so hostile. If you've done no wrong, why act that way? Listing out the consequences may be seen as a threat but if the shipping date would have been pushed back again, I wasn't going to be calm anymore.

And so I said:

Quote:
Higher trader rating means absolutely nothing to me. I've been here long enough to know that which is why I questioned you to begin with. And for what it's worth, I don't have a thread was that be made about me in the private seller's forum which you have a few people making negative posts about your side of the transactions. All in all, in real life, you can't trust people, what more the internet.

Your expense is not my problem. You put a price up and I'm paying for THAT + the shipping cost which was a quote from you. And I have every right to believe you're trying to scam me because I paid more than double than your listed price.

I have a family myself, Alis, however, when I'm selling an item. I make sure I stick to my word because I'm dealing with money from other people. So am I being impatient? I have quotes of you telling me it would be taken care of on Friday. I have quotes of you telling me Monday--both of which are your days off.

It didn't help that I have no idea where you're located, instead it says: "over the river and through the woods", if that's a literary reference, I have would have 0 clue as to where that's at. Wherever you may be from, if you're in the East coast, it's 6:27 PM. I know of no businesses that are taking in items or are still open for business.

If you're busy, don't sell. You've got people's money. It's not something people like to have taken away from them. It doesn't help your case that you haven't told me where the item was being shipped from, you don't have a cellphone for me to contact, and when I've seen you online, it's never about the item.

So to wrap things up, yes. I've been wanting it since I sent the payment actually. If you're just going to keep dragging this on with a reply to me instead of a reply with tracking or verification that the item shipped, then yes, I would like a refund.

I am not the one in the wrong. I don't need to have you act like I'm the aggressor here when I've done nothing wrong on my end of the transaction.
She then replied at 4:12PM (Pacific Time)

Quote:
Firstly, it is absolutely nobody's business on this forum, where I live, BUT, since you obviously didn't read the beginning of the thread it clearly states the item will ship from GA, which stands for Georgia. More importantly, I couldn't care less what the children of this forum or any other choose to say about me, you , God or Satan for that matter.

You speak of how you distrust the internet, and yet, you are buying things off of it, seems funny to me. My days off are none of your business as I haven't a clue who you are, you could be the next Charles Manson for all I know, yet, I didn't hesitate to wait a week for you to decide wether or not you wanted the part.

But, since I am not a child nor will I be talked to like one by you or anyone else....here it goes. Your rude and impatient message delayed the shipping of the impact bar because I WAS NOT going to ship to you with such threats being made. Therefore, consider your money refunded and this transaction through.

Good day and let me know if you decide to act like an adult as opposed to a hormonally overcharged teenager.
I'm honestly not even sure where she coming from in her messages. Looking at my messages, I don't see where I was being rude to warrant being called a "hormonally overcharged teenager".

But anyway, that was her last message to me. I received the money back immediately. Call me impatient, upset, or whatever you want but this post was made to show that high trader rating doesn't equate to great business.

Would I do business again? No. Do I recommend 2tonecoupegrl as a seller? No. The communication was limited to just PM which is a little sketchy. Based on her being online and lack of initiative to reply to my messages on the days that the items were supposed to be shipped shows me and should tell all of you that she doesn't really care about the transaction and the money you paid her.
zooopreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 05:43 PM   #10
xDRFTurR1D3x
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
xDRFTurR1D3x is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Well i had intially hoped my post in this thread would be one of good feedback, changing the tide in here as well as a post with news of a newly running coupe. Unfortunately this is not the case, as it seems the reputation of this seller is going farther and farther down the drain. This disappoints me somewhat as well since on a social level she was pretty cool, understanding and compassionate towards the situations two weeks of EF3+ tornadoes left alot of us in.

Im not gonna sit here and copy paste every single pm back and forth between us. Ill let the pics do the talking for the most part. I posted a thread explaining exactly what i was looking for and needed in a chassis harness. She pm'ed me stating she had exactly what i was looking for and in perfect, mint condition, nothing cut, knicked or missing plugs etc.

Due to mother nature and two weeks worth of EF3 + tornadoes here in Oklahoma things got post poned for a few weeks. During which time she stayed in touch with me letting me know she still had the harness and again we confirmed what i needed as long as it I got the driver side and passenger side engine bay fuse boxes and most importatly perfect condition wiring and plug under the passenger side engine bay fuse box. upon which time she sent me this picture.

Notice the D/S engine bay fuse box in the top left and P/S engine bay fuse box in the top right of the picture. also at bottom left, is the white plug that plugs in right above the drive side floor board fuse box.
so once i get the money sent she explains she needs the weekend to pull the harness from the car and it will ship on monday. I tell her perfect i cant wait. Afew hours later i send another pm stating she sent me pics of the harness already in a parking lot, if the harness i was getting is different, the same whats going on. She then proceeds to tell me that she REinstalled the harness BACK into the car to "keep it safe ad from getting damaged"......
ummm. ok?

So i take her word for it and i wait until thursday(the day the harness SHOULD have arrived) and pm her asking what was going on, if everything was ok on her end of the screen, and that i was worried that i hadnt recvd my package that day as she said i would much less had i gotten a tracking number. Siince i made the week into a small unexpected hospital stay, my father did the paypal thing for me. she sent him an email thanking him for the payment etc, etc. but no package, nooo tracking number. since she didnt pm me back , which was unusual she normally pmed me back the same day, my father filed a dispute with paypal just to be safe.( As i later explained to her, weve been having alot of problems with out of town so called volunterrs, robbing and looting houses their supposed to be helping clean up as well as offering a helping hand in hauling things etc for gas money and never showing up. So
weve all become very weary lately of financial situations) Once the dispute was filed she pmed me within a few hours explainging shed been busy with family work etc.which i understand and very well know happens especially as of late. so new plans were made explaining shed pull the harness over the weekend and ship on monday , and it should arrive on thursday..... again.

Thursday rolls around and yes i recved a tracking number this time along with emails asking, and making sure the dispute would be lifted once i recvd a tracking number since apparently the dispute placed her accct in the negative. Tracking number arrived, dispute lifted. Package arrives anddd my jaw drops. i cant BELIEVE what i see

if you have any idea what your doing you know this is very wrong and two complete diff harnesses. she proceeded to attempt to tell my father off, explainging she knws what shes doing shes been doing thia blah blah years etc. i dont appreciate being lied to bullshitted and screwed over. THEN trated like IM the idiot and i recieved the correct harnesss etc. somethign is obviously going on since paypal immediately escalated my second dispute within hours instead of waiting the prerequisite of ten days. As much as id prefer to get the harness i was sent pictures of in the first place, im not sure i trust her to send me the correct part nor one thats in the agreed upon condition. es pecially since she continually told me there were no differences between 89/90. And 91/94 s13 chassis harness, which after more and more research, i found that there are differences I guess well see what happens. i just want a flipping coupe chassis harness for a 93

So based off of her last three transactions. Id steer clear of her and let her deal with whatevers causing her to continually screw members of this community over and attempt to screw them out of their money as well. Once i get my money back im just gonn ahit up wiring specialties like i should have in the first place. Or keep lurking around here for one and research my seller FIRST this time. *facepalm*
Old 07-23-2013, 06:16 AM   #11
corby_baby
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
corby_baby is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
lol glad to know i wasnt the only one being fed this bullshit. at least she refunded your money and didnt have to wait for paypal to decide in your favor....i will never do business with this seller again.
corby_baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 09:26 AM   #12
slideslidegnarslide
Zilvia FREAK!

slideslidegnarslide is an unknown quantity at this point
Looks like she's bullshitting every one. I thought I was the only one originally. She has been building that reputation for ever and she completely destroyed it in two months. I will never do business with her again and I advise others not to as well. But this thread speaks for it's self
slideslidegnarslide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 11:15 AM   #13
corby_baby
Zilvia Junkie

cliffnotes....after this i ended up filing a claim where she told me the same story of my bank is in the negative blah blah blah, i can only refund you if you drop the dispute, ect. She then sold the skirts on another local Georgia site (which i have record of) and lied when i called her out on it. I ended up having to wait 2 months for paypal to settle the claim in my favor.

I dont care to elaborate on the entire story cause i honestly dont think it makes that much of a difference, people will have their own opinion regardless.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by corby_baby
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Will you take 240 shipped to texas 77571? Paypal ready.
Yup, sounds good. Paypal ID is: [email protected]

I'll need all your shipping info and most close major city please for shipping.
Corbin maginot
8334 oakhaven rd
La porte, tx. 77571.

How do you plan on shipping? Fedex should be the cheapest?
I will look into fedex and see their charges, I typically use Greyhound package for large long body parts. Once shipped a 180sx full front core support with headlamps to Orlando and it was only $60

Thank you for your shipping info. Whats your # If I end up using Greyhound
Let me know when you send payment so I can mark the thread, thanks
Thats a slight issue since you have to go pick up the part from the greyhound station, i dont exactly work the best hours
Okay, I'll just go with fedex or ups. Totally up to you.
Either of those is fine by me. Payment sent
Awesome, thank you kindly Sir Merry Christmas!!!
Thanks man
Actually Im Alis :P BUT your welcome!!!
The paypal addy said stephen....
Yup thats my Husband LOL I used his account
when do you think you will be able to ship? send me a tracking number when you can.
Hey just running into a slight issue with work hrs. I'll for sure get them out to you this coming week. And I'll let you know what the tracking # is as soon as they go out to you
Hey I wanted to let you know about the shipping status. An older Family member ran into a bind on a power bill and the company wasnt willing to work with them and they were about to cut the power off so I offerd to help them out. Can you give me about a week to get the side skirts out to you??? I hope in advance that you'll understand and I thank you for being very patient thus far.

Thanks in advance, Alis
Ok
Thank you so much for understanding. It means alot to me that you have. I'll let you know when I ship them out to you.
were you able to ship out the skirts yet?
Hey, I had to handled a bill with the power company for a Family member. BUUUT! Im shipping them out finally on Monday! I'll have a tracking # for you as soon as it goes out.
Did you get a tracking number?
We're under a crazy storm system, the skirts will get soaked since I need to use my truck to ship them. Just waiting on the storm to pass and they'll be out! I'll let you know ASAP when they are Sir
Did you ship today?
Its still pouring like crazy. Im working tomorrow and its even calling for snow. Im off Friday o if its still raining I'll get a tarp and just battle it. Like I was saying I just dont want the package to get soaked, plus shipping services wont accept a wet package. Check my zipcode 30506 just incase you you havent checked :/

Gainesville, GA Detailed Weather Forecast - WeatherBug.com
I really hope you were able to get those skirts out today. Can you send me a tracking number if available...
Hey there, well the rain passed thank goodness. But I had to work Friday. Someone called in and I had to fill the spot. Im off for sure on Monday and they'll go out then. Thanks for being so chill about everything I really appreciate it very much. I am willing to let you get something for free because of the delays, see if theres anything small that you'd like to get and its yours.
2tonecoupegrl's Library | Photobucket
To tell you the truth i dont want anything else but just what i paid for. Its almost coming up on a month since ive paid and im getting a little frustrated that they havent even shipped yet. There a reason you cant do it today? Fedex is open...
I fully understand, and I was just offering to let you have something. And actually yes, I cant do it today because Im at work. I work over 60 hrs a week, not including when they ask me to come in on my days off. If I tell them no, well then my hrs could drop and I cant have that. Hope you understand, and like I said, I'll have them out Monday.
Can you send me the tracking number?
Hey, I went to the postal service today and they were closed! I found out its a Holiday LOL They'll be open tomorrow but your tracking# is: 03071790000028992250 usps.com and it will be active on their website tomorrow. I thank you so much for being so chill about the shipping delays. Its been pretty nuts! I hope you'll enjoy the skirts and send me some pictures when you get them installed

Thanks,

Alis
Did you save the reciept from when you dropped it off? This tracking is still not showing any information. Did they say an estimated delivery date?
I didnt but I have the tracking slip that they gave me. Im off tomorrow and I'll find out whats going on. I havent had this tracking# issue before but Im always shipping parts through them and they've always done well. Im so sorry its been such a pain for you to get the skirts I hope that you will still have a positive feeling when its all said and done.
well i would have had a more positive feeling had we gone through fedex like we previously agreed to. ive had quite a number of things lost through usps and this dosnt look very promising already.
I fully understand Corbin. Let me see whats going on tomorrow with the tracking# and I'll let you know whats up
did you come up with anything? highly doubt it seeing as all the employees do their is exactly what we can do at home on the computer. here is to hoping they show up....
Hey yes I did infact. I went down there and I spoke to the Post Master apperently the panels never got shipped out to you. A postal worker had the package stuck in a corner of a back room and a metal cart in front of it. I asked for a refund for the shipping issue and the charge is getting reversed. While that being processed I'll go down to Fedex and pay the shipping cost out of pocket.

Im so sorry for all the delays. It was never my intention of having this be drawn out so long. I'll message you tomorrow with a Fedex tracking# Ive actually never shipped anything Fedex but with this shipping problem I may resort to using them.

Thanks Corbin,

Alis
glad you were able to get them back.
Thank you for understanding Corbin, I am just as upset with the situation as you are.
Old 07-23-2013, 12:06 PM   #14
zooopreme
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (38)
zooopreme is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 38 reviews
As much as we can post in here, when I told her about this thread. She said:

Quote:
More importantly, I couldn't care less what the children of this forum or any other choose to say about me, you , God or Satan for that matter.
As long as you get your money back, nothing can be done technically.

This thread will always be here and accessible for people to see. If you want to be proactive and post in her threads with this page's link. Technically, it's within the rules: it's constructive since it will help people not deal with her and it's not flaming the items, it's against the person that sells.

http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/21037...uidelines.html
zooopreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 04:44 PM   #15
KiLLeR2001
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (46)
KiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 46 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by xDRFTurR1D3x View Post

if you have any idea what your doing you know this is very wrong and two complete diff harnesses. she proceeded to attempt to tell my father off, explainging she knws what shes doing shes been doing thia blah blah years etc. i dont appreciate being lied to bullshitted and screwed over. THEN trated like IM the idiot and i recieved the correct harnesss etc. somethign is obviously going on since paypal immediately escalated my second dispute within hours instead of waiting the prerequisite of ten days. As much as id prefer to get the harness i was sent pictures of in the first place, im not sure i trust her to send me the correct part nor one thats in the agreed upon condition. es pecially since she continually told me there were no differences between 89/90. And 91/94 s13 chassis harness, which after more and more research, i found that there are differences I guess well see what happens. i just want a flipping coupe chassis harness for a 93
The harnesses are interchangeable between year models, but what you got was the main harness inside the cabin. What you requested from her was the engine bay main harness. The big white plug is called the SMJ and it connects these two together. What you were asking for was the other side of the SMJ but as we can all see you got the wrong side.

I would have been very suspicious the moment she said she installed it back onto the car. You don't install things you are looking to sell, especially if you already pulled them for a picture.
Old 07-23-2013, 05:23 PM   #16
DJZ
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
DJZ is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by slideslidegnarslide View Post
I bought stuff from her and it took at least 3 weeks to have everything sorted out and an additional week to refund my money. I paid immediately. Was told it was going out on x date. Would pm about a tracking number and I would get ohh I'm out of town ill ship it on x date. So after about 5 times of this I said I wanted a refund. She then said the parts were picked up by ups. But some how she didn't provide tracking numbers. Any way I kept pming her to get tracking numbers but I just got excuses. Then eventually she said the packages were returned to her with water damage and that she will refund me. Got my money back. But wasn't worth the month of hassle. But her feed back is good so maybe I just got "lucky".
Same thing happend to me, for a month or two "she" (I think its really a dude) gave me a million excuses never got a tracking number kept pm'ing and finally she pm's back and says ups lost it. the end. by far the most difficult seller ive delt with
DJZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 01:12 PM   #17
xDRFTurR1D3x
Zilvia Member

Well now paypal droppd my dispute because she fed them a load of BS saying the item fit the description of her for sale thread. SHE replied to MY wtb thread. I never got to explain to them she gave me the wrong harness. Ill keep fighting this I don't care I want my money back. After all these tornadoes I can't afford to keep giving people my money for a few back and forth pms. She reminds me a lot of a local scammer here. He used to play the sammeeee games she is. Doing and saying whatever it takes to get peoples money to better his regardless of who he screws over in the process. Even still to this day continues to deny deny deny and have the few he hasn't screwed(yet) back him up with their "good" deals. Give it time. Karmas coming for u both. And I pray she repays u ten fold with nothing but a crumpled can when its all over
Old 07-26-2013, 01:23 PM   #18
No 240.. No id
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (35)
No 240.. No id is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
Shes a good seller. Some people just won't be happy no matter what. People need to remember when you buying used stuff, expect it to be used!
No 240.. No id is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 01:48 PM   #19
2tonecoupegrl
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (134)
2tonecoupegrl is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 134 reviews
This post will get deleted I'm sure, but you can say all day long I scammed you. But the fact of the matter is you know you bought a inside hatch chassis harness that connects at the kick panel on the drivers side. And not the harness under the hood. Never did I sell you that because I didn't have one to sell. On further note Its funny you hyper linked my pictures that are located in my sold albums. Nice try on trying to scam the readers of Zilvia.

Go look at your wtb post again. You say your need a coupe chassis harness with HUD....... The chassis harness has nothing to do with HUD, and you knew 100% for months that I had the hatch harness and you said you could use it. Its not my fault you cant read a computer screen and understand words.

I offered you my harness and You said "my friends can wire in the tail lamps and speaker connectors" You have not sent one p/m to me since you did the dispute and you have nothing to prove which was why your claim is false in paypal's view. Fact of the matter is if you don't know what you buy then don't buy it or should I say your father, since you used his account. Again, I'm sure this post will get deleted but everyone subscribed to this thread will get the email with my post.

Good day.
Old 07-26-2013, 02:30 PM   #20
alexander240
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (8)
alexander240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Shes awesome Never had a problem with her...
Old 07-26-2013, 05:52 PM   #21
EnemyS15
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (14)
EnemyS15 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
She's an honest seller. Any issues I ever had, she was easily available for communication and resolved it within a timely manner.
EnemyS15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 09:43 AM   #22
ShadowDrifter
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (55)
ShadowDrifter is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 55 reviews
why can't I get positive reviews like this from people lol
Old 07-29-2013, 10:29 PM   #23
xDRFTurR1D3x
Zilvia Member

Tsk tsk tsk. Little girl... didn't daddy teach u there's a time to open your mouth and its not when the grown ups are talking?
How would I gain access to your sold albums? Its not too bright exposing what you yourself have done, telling us you used old pics of sold parts to scam people here.I can screen shot straight from my email if u like? And the second pic I took myself of the HALF what I paid for harness .U know very well u screwed me out of my money. I specifically explained to you and in my post I needed the harness just as u described above AS WELL AS it needing to include both engine bay fuse boxes specifically the passenger side and its wiring beneath it. I was under the assumption it was all one harness and u played along with that assumption. That's why u sent me the picture u did because u knew I needed the fuseboxes. You knew exactly what I meant. You replying to my thread and sending the pics u did shows that. U HAD the other half of the harness I needed and sold them thinking u could continue scamming people as you've clearly done the past few months. Just because u made a couple good transactions before or after scamming,obviously more than one or two, people doesn't disprove nor make up for that fact. One of two things is going to happen here. Either your going to get your ish together and stop screwing members of this community in some childish delusion that this will"prove us wrong" and noone was ever stolen from by you. OR your going to continue scamming us. People will continue to see you for the deadbeat you are, stop ignoring this thread and giving u opportunities to clean up your rep here. Either way the community wins. I'm cool with that.

Now go make me a sammich. That's the least u can do for a bill 30.
Old 07-30-2013, 07:08 AM   #24
corby_baby
Zilvia Junkie

ill take a sandwich too!
Old 08-06-2013, 11:33 AM   #25
hachi8six
Leaky Injector

hachi8six is an unknown quantity at this point
I was scammed by 2tonecoupegrl, sadly over 100 bucks for a pignose bumper. I paid through paypal on march 28 and yet to receive anything but a bunch of excuses. Here is our private message conversation.

07-29-2013, 08:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hachi8six
well, time is up. I will file a claim through paypal and leave a trade rating on zilvia.
Quote:
?
I am running out of patience,I will give it to the end of this week.
Quote:
havent received anything in the mail or a message from you. What's up?
Quote:
Any idea when I should expect it in the mail? thanks
Quote:
Quote:
It has been almost 3 weeks since you said Sunday, please reply as I am getting inpatient and going to take further action.
Hey there! I'm totally sorry for not getting back to you sooner. I am going to need to send you a USPS.COM money order. My Paypal/bank had fraud activity so its locked until they figure out everything. If you can give me your mailing address I'll get the m/o sent out to you. I hope you'll understand,

Alis
06-26-2013, 04:13 AM
Quote:
Hey! Not a prob. Can I issue you the full refund on Sunday???

Quote:
I would like a refund, my pay pal is [email protected] thanks.
Quote:
Hey, I did go by there and apparently the bumper has been lost. I can either source you another for FREE and pay the shipping again or I can issue you a full refund. I'm sorry for all of this, its the first time using this specific greyhound office since moving up to this city we now live in. Just let me know which way you'd like to go and that'll work.

Thanks in advance,

Alis

Quote:
soo...its thursday...whats going on ?
Quote:
Me too, I'm gonna have to go down there and find out what's going on. I'll do that Tuesday and once I find out I'll let you know too.

Quote:
although its been over 2 months , i am not mad or anything. Just want to get this figured out....if you can get me a confirmation number that would be nice. Thanks
Quote:
Quote:
lol first time since you heard from me since your last message? the payment has been sent since march 28.......you simply can't even give me a confirmation number or anything from greyhound ... so what makes you think i can believe you? Your trader rating is perfect....
Thanks, yeah I know its perfect as to why Im not sure you havent gotten it. What I was saying about last time I heard from you was like 2 weeks before hand... not that you were ignoring me or anything if thats what you thought. As far as the tracking# goes.. I only got a PL# and it isnt showing any activity as to why I was saying I will need to go by greyhound and find out whats going on. But when you said you were going to do a dispute I said theres no need to do that, "I would refund the money" and then deal with greyhound and paypal afterwards.

So, thats where we're at, I need to know what you want me to do... as I only and here to help everyone with getting parts and everyone being happy.

[QUOTE=2tonecoupegrl]Hey there! Everythings about to wrap up here, took a lil longer than expected. Documents and the Law is super strict! I'll message you the moment I get back home and then its ship time BTW thanks for being so chill, I know its frustration to you.

Thanks,

Alis

[QUOTE=hachi8six]Hey, its been two weeks since I heard from you last. Hope your situation has been solved. Any update on the bumper? [QUOTE=2tonecoupegrl]Hey there, sorry for the late reply. I ended up getting sent out of State on emergency Business without notice. There's been an in house theft I need to handle. I get back first thing Thursday morning and I'll have the wheel shipped to you. Sorry I didnt message you sooner and I hope you'll understand and be ok with the small shipping delay.

Thanks in advance,

Alis

[QUOTE=2tonecoupegrl]Thank you

03-28-2013, 06:39 PM

Quote:
payment sent! thanks
hachi8six is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 03:15 PM   #26
A11Pr0

A11Pr0 is an unknown quantity at this point
From my experience, she's an honest seller and shipped my items in a timely manner, great communication. Good luck to all who have had an adverse experience.
A11Pr0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 03:39 PM   #27
scottie
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
scottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nice
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
I purchased a Passenger's Side Manual Window regulator. She communicated well and the correct part came. A tracking number was provided as well. I have no complaints. My regards to those who haven't had a smooth transaction.
scottie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 02:26 PM   #28
MiamiZ33
Zilvia Member

MiamiZ33 is an unknown quantity at this point
Seems flaky as hell. Everytime she has a different excuse? I had a similar issue with her - almost 3 weeks from start to end until I finally got my tension rod brackets.

She "lost" my email address. Which, how does that even happen on Zilvia? Besides, she had my paypal money, so that has traceability... If she wanted to track me down, she could have.

Needless to say, I finally did get my parts.
MiamiZ33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 03:57 PM   #29
enkei2k
Super Moderator

enkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by hachi8six View Post
I was scammed by 2tonecoupegrl, sadly over 100 bucks for a pignose bumper. I paid through paypal on march 28 and yet to receive anything but a bunch of excuses.
The seller here has messaged me and said she had sent you a money order for the refund over a week ago which you agreed upon. Whatever address you provided her in PM was the same one that the money order was mailed to.

xquizitditz
enkei2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 01:12 PM   #30
hachi8six
Leaky Injector

hachi8six is an unknown quantity at this point
Correct, that is what was agreed upon. I have received nothing in the mail, now what are the odds it being lost in the mail? Not sure, but with multiple "excuses" ...you get the point.

[QUOTE=hachi8six]havent received anything in the mail or a message from you. What's up? [QUOTE=hachi8six]Any idea when I should expect it in the mail? thanks
[QUOTE=2tonecoupegrl]
Quote:
It has been almost 3 weeks since you said Sunday, please reply as I am getting inpatient and going to take further action.
this msg is after we agreed upon the money order. Funny, why does she message a moderator when this can be resolved directly through me. enkei your defense means nothing, as you can see above a few members have had problems.
hachi8six is offline   Reply With Quote