Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Private Sellers

Private Sellers Provide your experiences with individuals here. No flaming, accusations, or complaints! Be fair and objective. Make it info you'd like to see before you make a purchase.

Closed Thread

Old 08-23-2013, 03:32 PM   #31
inopsey
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (21)
inopsey has a brilliant futureinopsey has a brilliant futureinopsey has a brilliant futureinopsey has a brilliant futureinopsey has a brilliant futureinopsey has a brilliant futureinopsey has a brilliant futureinopsey has a brilliant futureinopsey has a brilliant futureinopsey has a brilliant futureinopsey has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechanicalmoron View Post
He lost time and paypal fees making you happy, when you bought his part before realizing you wanted another, and demanding a refund for something he did document (both in mentioning, and in PICTURES).

If the sale lasted 2 hours, that's because he was super nice and gave you a refund. Stop talking like he can't give you a feedback because there was no sale, there clearly WAS a sale, and his grace and your lack thereof is the reason that he allowed it to be canceled and acted as he did.

If the negative feedback was not previously deserved, it clearly is now.
if he wouldnt of given a refund paypal would of been happy to oblige my concerns. im sure he really missed the 30 cents pp charges to refund a purchase.

i had at least 20 flakers whom all wasted days and weeks of my time when trying to sell my ka engine. any seller will tell you there is 50%+ flaker rate in the fs threads when selling almost anything. its the cost of doing business here. shouldnt allow you to give negative feedback when the seller is out nothing and all that happened was a lack of communication.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-23-2013, 03:41 PM   #32
inopsey
Nissanaholic!

inopsey has a brilliant futureinopsey has a brilliant futureinopsey has a brilliant futureinopsey has a brilliant futureinopsey has a brilliant futureinopsey has a brilliant futureinopsey has a brilliant futureinopsey has a brilliant futureinopsey has a brilliant futureinopsey has a brilliant futureinopsey has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenzu View Post
So basically what you're telling everyone is that you only paid attention to the most recent message on 8/6 and not the messages you claim he deleted portions from on 8/5 where it's clear as day he stated there was no sock filter included?

8/5/13

Here is your argument in a nutshell.

1. Seller is trying to scam me never told me it did not come with a filter sock.
Seller clearly stated it did not come with a filter sock 4 days before you even sent payment or decided to buy the item. Seller posted pic above as proof.

2. Seller tried to scam me by selling me a pump that costs less elsewhere.
This is your fault for not doing proper research no one forced you into the sale. Again another pint in favor of the seller.

3. Seller deleted messages that show the whole story.
We asked you to provide proof and you failed to do so, the images you posted show absolutely nothing. He posted on 8/5 THERE IS NO FILTER SOCK. You posted pics from 8/6 were he stated this is where the filter goes... never stated there was one included. Never showed a filter sock in any of the photos of things that are included in the sale. There was no deceit why are you trying to flip it saying he is hiding info?

i provided the proof that the seller was shady during the conversation by deleting a critical part of the message. again you have no argument

4. You stated all supra fuel pumps you've seen come with filter socks.
I've seen many fuel pumps from various makes and models come with no filter sock, so maybe you're just a noob.

im talking about all SUPRA PUMPS who cares about any other pump or what they come with?

5. He left me negative feedback and no transaction was made, nothing warrants the negative feedback.
The transaction was made when you sent him money. Anytime money exchanges it's called a fucking transaction. He left you negative feedback because you are clearly a difficult seller, you asked the poor bastards stupid questions for 4 days and he patiently answered them for you only to have his hard work go down the crapper and have you make a hassle about the sale. You deserve negative feedback. The only reason he got negative feedback is because he gave you negative feedback. You sir are a douche.

a purchase (transaction ) includes getting a part sent. there is more to a transaction than payment. you would know that if you had any trader feedback. ive had money sent to me to find a part only to have to refund it because i could not. there are various levels of sellers on this forum who are better to deal with than celicadrifter and that is the whole point of this thread.

3. Seller deleted messages that show the whole story.
We asked you to provide proof and you failed to do so, the images you posted show absolutely nothing. He posted on 8/5 THERE IS NO FILTER SOCK. You posted pics from 8/6 were he stated this is where the filter goes... never stated there was one included. Never showed a filter sock in any of the photos of things that are included in the sale. There was no deceit why are you trying to flip it saying he is hiding info?

i provided the proof that the seller was shady during the conversation by deleting a critical part of the message. again you have no argument

4. You stated all supra fuel pumps you've seen come with filter socks.
I've seen many fuel pumps from various makes and models come with no filter sock, so maybe you're just a noob.

im talking about all SUPRA PUMPS who cares about any other pump or what they come with?

5. He left me negative feedback and no transaction was made, nothing warrants the negative feedback.
[I][COLOR="Blue"]The transaction was made when you sent him money. Anytime money exchanges it's called a fucking transaction. He left you negative feedback because you are clearly a difficult seller, you asked the poor bastards stupid questions for 4 days and he patiently answered them for you only to have his hard work go down the crapper and have you make a hassle about the sale. You deserve negative feedback. The only reason he got negative feedback is because he gave you negative feedback. You sir are a douche.

a purchase (transaction ) includes getting a part sent. there is more to a transaction than payment. you would know that if you had any trader feedback. ive had money sent to me to find a part only to have to refund it because i could not. there are various levels of sellers on this forum who are better to deal with than celicadrifter and that is the whole point of this thread.
Old 08-23-2013, 03:58 PM   #33
Zenzu

Trader Rating: (0)
Zenzu is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by inopsey View Post

"i provided the proof that the seller was shady during the conversation by deleting a critical part of the message. again you have no argument"

"im talking about all SUPRA PUMPS who cares about any other pump or what they come with?"

"a purchase (transaction ) includes getting a part sent. there is more to a transaction than payment. you would know that if you had any trader feedback. ive had money sent to me to find a part only to have to refund it because i could not. there are various levels of sellers on this forum who are better to deal with than celicadrifter and that is the whole point of this thread."
You dumb shit he deleted parts of the conversation to make it easier to understand replies to your endless ramblings... I just edited the reply you posted to make it easier for you to see what the fuck I am responding to. Does that mean I'm being shady? No it means I'm making things more organized you dumb piece of shit. You never posted any shady responses of things he was trying to hide... the screen shots you posted show nothing shady just more messages from him showing pictures and info about exactly what you are getting.

My supra TT pump also came with no filter sock I used my stock one... infact I'm running the same pump that celicadrifter is selling and it's fuckin tits.

A paypal transaction is when you send money to a seller, Not when the seller sends the goods to you. You could be purchasing absolutely nothing, but the moment you send money it's now labeled as a transaction. Hence why he refunded the transaction. Also do you think this is the only fucking forum I've been on I have thousands feedback notes spread across dozens of forums.

You sir are a butt hurt little cunt bag *snip. Go die in a car fire. Everyone here knows you are full of shit, I'm sure you know as well that you are wrong. No one is backing you up because you have zero evidence.
Old 08-23-2013, 04:03 PM   #34
inopsey
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
You dumb shit he deleted parts of the conversation to make it easier to understand replies to your endless ramblings... I just edited the reply you posted to make it easier for you to see what the fuck I am responding to. Does that mean I'm being shady? No it means I'm making things more organized you dumb piece of shit. You never posted any shady responses of things he was trying to hide... the screen shots you posted show nothing shady just more messages from him showing pictures and info about exactly what you are getting.

My supra TT pump also came with no filter sock I used my stock one... infact I'm running the same pump that celicadrifter is selling and it's fuckin tits.

A paypal transaction is when you send money to a seller, Not when the seller sends the goods to you. You could be purchasing absolutely nothing, but the moment you send money it's now labeled as a transaction. Hence why he refunded the transaction. Also do you think this is the only fucking forum I've been on I have thousands feedback notes spread across dozens of forums.

You sir are a butt hurt little cunt bag *snip. Go die in a car fire. Everyone here knows you are full of shit, I'm sure you know as well that you are wrong. No one is backing you up because you have zero evidence.
wow thought i should quote this so you cant delete it have fun pink
Old 08-23-2013, 04:08 PM   #35
Zenzu

Zenzu is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
What ever the fuck that means. You're still a *snip...
Old 08-23-2013, 04:16 PM   #36
mechanicalmoron
Zilvia FREAK!

mechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nice
Quote:
No one who sees this in context would blame him for losing his cool.

You can't have very much respect for yourself, with the circles you're talking in.
Old 08-23-2013, 04:20 PM   #37
ghoti
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
ghoti is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
he tried to sell me an incomplete part; for 33% more money than a new one that comes complete. that is a scammer...
There's people here selling used Kouki lights for what they go for new or more. Not a scam but idiots still buys them

Quote:
LOL
Old 08-23-2013, 04:31 PM   #38
socals13guy
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
socals13guy is making a name for him/her selfsocals13guy is making a name for him/her selfsocals13guy is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
LMAO at your whole thread, Inopsey.

This thread shouldn't even exist.

Quote:
LOL
Old 08-30-2013, 12:41 AM   #39
irax
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
irax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to irax
Quote:
if he wouldnt of given a refund paypal would of been happy to oblige my concerns. im sure he really missed the 30 cents pp charges to refund a purchase.
So you are saying, if he didn't give you a refund you wouldn't have tried to call him a scammer, nor would you have left a neg review ?

Quote:
i had at least 20 flakers whom all wasted days and weeks of my time when trying to sell my ka engine. any seller will tell you there is 50%+ flaker rate in the fs threads when selling almost anything. its the cost of doing business here. shouldnt allow you to give negative feedback when the seller is out nothing and all that happened was a lack of communication.
So... again you are saying that YOU BOTH should not be allowed to give each other negative feed back because in the end someone lost 30 cents ? If you believe this just delete this thread, apologize to CelicaDrifter in private and message a moderator that both of the reviews should be deleted.

I'm still having trouble understand why you are comparing a NON-Denso fuel pump with what CelicaDrifter was selling, An Authentic Denso pump. The website you showed was selling remanufactured pumps.

Quote:
Please note that these fuel pumps do not come in Denso boxes. They are Denso fuel pumps modified by Kyosan in Japan. 100% authentic guaranteed.
Old 08-30-2013, 09:47 AM   #40
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
Quote:
yup about 5 minutes after paying him i knew i made a big mistake. thats when i asked for a refund. for most sellers it would not be a big deal (myself included) but for celicadrifter it was too much so bad reviews had to be given.
Review removed from CelicaDRIFTER's account.

He disclosed the pump didn't come with the said "sock". You still purchased it anyway.

You should have done your research first prior to sending payment.

Not once did I see him "scam" you.

Thread :

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
Closed Thread