Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Private Sellers

Private Sellers Provide your experiences with individuals here. No flaming, accusations, or complaints! Be fair and objective. Make it info you'd like to see before you make a purchase.

Old 12-03-2013, 09:53 PM   #61
K_style
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (63)
K_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 63 reviews

On 11/28, Dispute has been escalated to a claim. Still waiting for the seller's response since.
K_style is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-03-2013, 09:56 PM   #62
K_style
Post Whore!

K_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by rmxmitch View Post
I just came here to bust Kstyle's balls because he was told his money would be delivered, yet he still wants to act like the seller fucked his girlfriend..
You still are not getting the point. F ing hell...

Old 12-04-2013, 07:47 AM   #63
Driftwire
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
Driftwire is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Seems like hes just trying to hold this off and expect youll just "forget" about it or let it go.. thats 4600 he stole from you. Keep posted man hope this shit works out. This is why Im always skeptical when purchasing something from someone even if its only a 5$ part.
Did you check the potato fuse located in the front right corner of your gas tank?
Quote:
Originally Posted by RB33 View Post
No i haven't. To be honest i didnt know there was a fuse there. Thats not a fuse for the fuel pump is it?
Driftwire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 09:52 PM   #64
K_style
Post Whore!

Update:

As you can see it finally came to an end. Got an email from Paypal saying they decided in my favor. (obviously)

Seller still hasn't provide me with any proof to cover his reasons why this happened.
But someone (paypal or seller) had my $4600 + for over a month and caused me problem.

I still haven't got the actual money in my credit account but I will, in 5 business days (F paypal).

If there are more people out there who is going through this with this seller, post it here.

I am getting my money back but my experience with this seller is definitely not a good one.

For the record, I am changing this thread name form "Scammer: 07kyeringt" to "07kyeringt".
Old 12-09-2013, 09:42 AM   #65
Wes_s13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
Wes_s13 is a jewel in the roughWes_s13 is a jewel in the roughWes_s13 is a jewel in the roughWes_s13 is a jewel in the roughWes_s13 is a jewel in the roughWes_s13 is a jewel in the roughWes_s13 is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Wes_s13
What a scram boogie! Ppl like that will catch it one day ! Cause every dog has its day
Old 12-17-2013, 06:55 AM   #66
K_style
Post Whore!

Updates.

Finally got the refund from Paypal is cleared on my Credit card.

Still haven't heard back from the seller about proof of his innocence but we all know he doesn't need to.

But I figured offer him to clear his name.

Anyways, good luck to the seller with settling with Paypal.
Old 12-17-2013, 01:09 PM   #67
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
I still can't comprehend how people are fucking jumping in here and getting involved when shit had nothing to do with them. Do people not comprehend that somebody could have been potentially assed out of $4600?!?! Not exactly an amount that I or anybody I know would roll over on. A month is a long time to wait for...paypal aint exactly a stand up company when it comes to dealing with people's money and account. Its not a bank but people expect it to act like one.

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote