Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Private Sellers

Private Sellers Provide your experiences with individuals here. No flaming, accusations, or complaints! Be fair and objective. Make it info you'd like to see before you make a purchase.

Old 07-28-2005, 12:33 AM   #1
holisticbeatz
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
holisticbeatz is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
drift into a curb

Did some business w/ James in the past, he's a good guy. He rolls fenders too, does real good work at a fair price.

I highly recommend him.

Old 07-28-2005, 12:37 AM   #2
vvtisupra
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (16)
vvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to vvtisupra
i agree he rolled my fenders and rolled a few of my supra friends fenders.
Old 07-28-2005, 11:22 AM   #3
kazuo
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
kazuo will become famous soon enoughkazuo will become famous soon enoughkazuo will become famous soon enoughkazuo will become famous soon enoughkazuo will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
My friend picked up a GTR seat from James for me while he was in SoCal. Cool cat, good product. Would definitely deal with again. (Wow, this sounds like a eBay feedback... lol)
kazuo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2005, 10:52 PM   #4
TheSquidd
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
TheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TheSquidd
drift into a curb

Overall great experience!

Very good communication, great price, gave me confidence that the part would be in working condition, made many concessions for a speedy local pick up!

A+++++++++
TheSquidd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2006, 01:34 AM   #5
dyswtric
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
dyswtric is a name known to alldyswtric is a name known to alldyswtric is a name known to alldyswtric is a name known to alldyswtric is a name known to alldyswtric is a name known to alldyswtric is a name known to alldyswtric is a name known to alldyswtric is a name known to alldyswtric is a name known to alldyswtric is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to dyswtric
awesome guy, his brother pulled my fenders and finally allowed my car to run less than 4 degs of camber
Old 01-06-2006, 04:03 AM   #6
brown eyes
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
brown eyes is a glorious beacon of lightbrown eyes is a glorious beacon of lightbrown eyes is a glorious beacon of lightbrown eyes is a glorious beacon of lightbrown eyes is a glorious beacon of lightbrown eyes is a glorious beacon of lightbrown eyes is a glorious beacon of lightbrown eyes is a glorious beacon of lightbrown eyes is a glorious beacon of lightbrown eyes is a glorious beacon of lightbrown eyes is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Yep.. Richard is a good guy too..
brown eyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 04:32 PM   #7
A Spec Products
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
A Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to A Spec Products
james has always been a good customer of mine

just wanted to give him the shout out cause he brought me a 12 pack of stella artois today, mad cool of him

he also rolls a lot of my customers fenders, they are always happy with the result and service

one love

A SPEC PRODUCTS CORP
AME Wheels, Advan, ARC, Gram Lights, Nardi, Personal, Recaro, Works Bell, Work Wheels, Volk Racing, 5Zigen, & more!
626.618.1100 x 103 / aim: aspectuan
Advertiser's Specials! Read / Give Feedback! Please Rate Us!
A Spec Products is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2006, 02:54 AM   #8
weei2
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
weei2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
rolled both of my S14s fenders....real happy!

thanks james, you ROCK!! =P
weei2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2006, 04:03 AM   #9
Jung918
Post Whore!

Jung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfection
I didn't know he still rolled fenders. I pm'ed him a while ago and didn't get a response.
Jung918 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2007, 01:35 PM   #10
decksy
Zilvia Junkie

decksy is an unknown quantity at this point
James is hella of a cool guy, great prices on his work on rolling fenders... ive seen couple of his work and it's pretty damn good

gettin' it sidewayzzz
decksy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2007, 03:18 PM   #11
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
usdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to usdm180sx Send a message via Yahoo to usdm180sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jung918
I didn't know he still rolled fenders. I pm'ed him a while ago and didn't get a response.
Pm me I talked with James and he said he would roll my fenders. Maybe we could get a twofor SPL.

usdm180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 03:31 PM   #12
chuonthis
Zilvia Member

chuonthis is a jewel in the roughchuonthis is a jewel in the roughchuonthis is a jewel in the roughchuonthis is a jewel in the roughchuonthis is a jewel in the roughchuonthis is a jewel in the roughchuonthis is a jewel in the roughchuonthis is a jewel in the rough
Got my rear fenders rolled by James. Totally went out of his way to roll them on a very short notice. Very cool guy.
chuonthis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 05:52 AM   #13
tunerzimage
Zilvia Addict

tunerzimage has a reputation beyond reputetunerzimage has a reputation beyond reputetunerzimage has a reputation beyond reputetunerzimage has a reputation beyond reputetunerzimage has a reputation beyond reputetunerzimage has a reputation beyond reputetunerzimage has a reputation beyond reputetunerzimage has a reputation beyond reputetunerzimage has a reputation beyond reputetunerzimage has a reputation beyond reputetunerzimage has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to tunerzimage
Great guy. Very friendly, he even helped explain how to use the PBC. Love to do to do business with him again.

See you around James.

P.S. Shit man, you should of told me you rolled fenders. I'll be sure to hit you back up on that.
Old 10-09-2007, 07:39 AM   #14
ROIDMONKEY
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
ROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
I hate u guys for living up in CA
ROIDMONKEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007, 09:42 PM   #15
yokotas13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
yokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to yokotas13 Send a message via MSN to yokotas13 Send a message via Yahoo to yokotas13
guy is awesome!

fast shiping and great guy to talk to
yokotas13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007, 11:22 AM   #16
vutony
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (145)
vutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 145 reviews
Chill guy, made two purchase with him. Fast communication = Fast transaction
Old 10-22-2007, 04:20 PM   #17
s13pignose
Zilvia FREAK!

s13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of light
drift into a curb

drift into a curb=great buyer

Showed a real interest in buying kouki led taillights from me, didn't flake out or become a "window shopper" on me at any point lol. He paid when he said he did, and was easy to deal with.
s13pignose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 07:49 PM   #18
decksy
Zilvia Junkie

decksy is an unknown quantity at this point
he already has a thread... you might wanna put your input in there

gettin' it sidewayzzz
decksy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 11:21 PM   #19
deadpirate
Zilvia FREAK!

deadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to deadpirate Send a message via Yahoo to deadpirate
awesome guy.

pm right away with tracking number or the banners he had for sale. and shipped them right after payment cleared. ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ for him
Old 11-01-2007, 07:28 AM   #20
2JZGTE
Zilvia Junkie

2JZGTE has a reputation beyond repute2JZGTE has a reputation beyond repute2JZGTE has a reputation beyond repute2JZGTE has a reputation beyond repute2JZGTE has a reputation beyond repute2JZGTE has a reputation beyond repute2JZGTE has a reputation beyond repute2JZGTE has a reputation beyond repute2JZGTE has a reputation beyond repute2JZGTE has a reputation beyond repute2JZGTE has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to 2JZGTE Send a message via MSN to 2JZGTE
Was going to start new thread but this is up already.

Bought James old TE37s and all 4 of them showed up in like new condition with not a MM of rash.

Very impressed with them. James got them packaged and shipped as soon as I paid too ~ they arrived less than a week after I paid.

Tnx James! See you next year when I make it out to the cali tracks w/ my trailor.

Billy

R35 GT-R, R32 GT-R, Supra, S13, S14, FD3S
2JZGTE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 12:02 PM   #21
widegts
Banned from the Marketplace

Location: Walnut/WestCovina ............................ Everything in this world is art. A simple alteration of how you see something, is art. So with that in mind, what do you see as art!!!
widegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to widegts Send a message via Yahoo to widegts
chill person, fast payments, and willing to work a deal if needed.
widegts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 09:38 PM   #22
folsomz06

folsomz06 is an unknown quantity at this point
just bought some s14 sideskirts from james!
smooth transaction and great guy!!
folsomz06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 04:43 PM   #23
ONE80ESSEX
Leaky Injector

ONE80ESSEX will become famous soon enoughONE80ESSEX will become famous soon enoughONE80ESSEX will become famous soon enoughONE80ESSEX will become famous soon enough
bought a steering wheel from him, worked with me through everything, thanks again man
ONE80ESSEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 01:05 AM   #24
JohnJunYi
Leaky Injector

JohnJunYi has made poor choicesJohnJunYi has made poor choicesJohnJunYi has made poor choicesJohnJunYi has made poor choicesJohnJunYi has made poor choicesJohnJunYi has made poor choices
Send a message via AIM to JohnJunYi
bought turbo mani,n60 and gaskets shipped fast great seller
JohnJunYi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 05:53 PM   #25
cc4usmc
Post Whore!

Location: Formerly Elk Grove/the916/95758/NorCal - Now teh 970
Trader Rating: (19)
cc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Fast communication = Fast transaction. Would definitely do business with him again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by s141996 View Post
is this exhaust california friendly? thnx lmk
cc4usmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 05:59 PM   #26
Yuri
Ghost of Zilvia past

Yuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by usdm180sx View Post
Pm me I talked with James and he said he would roll my fenders. Maybe we could get a twofor SPL.
I need my Jag's fenders rolled. Group buy?

But yeah, James is awesome dealing with.
Yuri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007, 10:02 AM   #27
JoeC1982
Zilvia Junkie

JoeC1982 is just really niceJoeC1982 is just really niceJoeC1982 is just really niceJoeC1982 is just really niceJoeC1982 is just really niceJoeC1982 is just really niceJoeC1982 is just really niceJoeC1982 is just really niceJoeC1982 is just really niceJoeC1982 is just really nice
drift into a curb

Traded my 18" Weds for his 17's. great communication and fast shipping.

good guy to deal with
JoeC1982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007, 10:22 AM   #28
0wn3r
Zilvia Addict

0wn3r has much to be proud of0wn3r has much to be proud of0wn3r has much to be proud of0wn3r has much to be proud of0wn3r has much to be proud of0wn3r has much to be proud of0wn3r has much to be proud of0wn3r has much to be proud of0wn3r has much to be proud of0wn3r has much to be proud of0wn3r has much to be proud of
Yup, good seller. Pretty good communication and shipped my speed sensor pretty quick. It works but of course I can't tell how accurate just yet until my car is running!
Old 12-14-2007, 04:54 PM   #29
cc4usmc
Post Whore!

Location: Formerly Elk Grove/the916/95758/NorCal - Now teh 970
Trader Rating: (19)
cc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Hey you two

http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.p...ght=drift+curb

Quote:
Originally Posted by s141996 View Post
is this exhaust california friendly? thnx lmk
cc4usmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007, 11:04 PM   #30
97s14kouki
Leaky Injector

97s14kouki is an unknown quantity at this point
Got my starter in today thanks man. Looks brand new. Good seller and communication.
97s14kouki is offline   Reply With Quote