Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 07-11-2014, 09:27 AM   #481
Goofs
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
Goofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
anyone post fanboy_swag's car yet?
Sponsored Links
Old 07-11-2014, 09:31 AM   #482
Corbic
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ 21o3 View Post
T...yeah, sold it for a stock mustang GT. lol

Hey! What's wrong with that! I keep thinking of selling my pos for a GT as well.
Old 07-11-2014, 09:46 AM   #483
krron

krron is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
Hey! What's wrong with that! I keep thinking of selling my pos for a GT as well.
Bought a GT while i had my sr s14 it was a huge mistake felt so slow and heavy. I sold it 6 months later...

I'm just a lurker but this thread is sad and funny all at once. And makes me miss how 240 owners used to be...
Old 07-11-2014, 09:59 AM   #484
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by krron View Post
Bought a GT while i had my sr s14 it was a huge mistake felt so slow and heavy. I sold it 6 months later...

I'm just a lurker but this thread is sad and funny all at once. And makes me miss how 240 owners used to be...

Year makes a huge difference.

I had a 96 GT 5spd. Sold it, biggest automotive regret.

Mustangs are infinitely more comfortable and better dailys. I can't stand house bumpy, buzzy and tin-canny my S13 is.

As for slow, mod it.
Old 07-11-2014, 10:27 AM   #485
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by g35gabby View Post
SO wait, that is what he has been trying to do all this time? Perfect thread to do so.

No worries I will go back to my barbie dream car and ask next time I purchase a car if it is "girl appropriate".

I guess I should probably tell him I'm happily married and have no desire for this "attention". He is right though, I do like cars "too much" if you asked my sister or mother. They never got why I swapped a CA in my S13 back in 2006, or spend stupid money on my cars, but it is what I like.
pssssssh.. you talk to much, florida.

besides.......... you know damn well you didnt swap that motor on your own. you had the help of SOME form of male strength & intelligence.

remember, we invented the wheel and built the eiffel tower out of metal and brawn
Old 07-11-2014, 10:58 AM   #486
g35gabby
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (26)
g35gabby is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
pssssssh.. you talk to much, florida.

besides.......... you know damn well you didnt swap that motor on your own. you had the help of SOME form of male strength & intelligence.

remember, we invented the wheel and built the eiffel tower out of metal and brawn
What are you talking about I made the aluminum heads myself from old pots and pans and used an old cast iron stove to make the block. I was in the kitchen anyways so I had to make use of what I had. The head gasket was the hard part, finding the correct size cookcutters.

Psssh... you try too hard.
Old 07-11-2014, 11:26 AM   #487
tayloray
Zilvia Addict

tayloray has a spectacular aura abouttayloray has a spectacular aura abouttayloray has a spectacular aura abouttayloray has a spectacular aura abouttayloray has a spectacular aura abouttayloray has a spectacular aura abouttayloray has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
What are you talking about I made the aluminum heads myself from old pots and pans and used an old cast iron stove to make the block. I was in the kitchen anyways so I had to make use of what I had. The head gasket was the hard part, finding the correct size cookcutters.

hahahaha. Epic response.
Old 07-11-2014, 12:06 PM   #488
ixfxi
Post Whore!

ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Quote:
hot damn.......

i didnt think florida had such intellect. and female at that!

respect. floridians, take notice.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FPn5noN_qs

i just got reverse owned.
Old 07-11-2014, 12:09 PM   #489
KiLLeR2001
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (46)
KiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 46 reviews
I think we found Mike's kryptonite.
Old 07-11-2014, 12:33 PM   #490
Sims14

Sims14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyGirlHeyyy View Post
Tongue in cheek.

Not really, I just don't get the big deal with VS-KFs. But enough beating that dead horse...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUO0KU6Eeek

Hands down the vid with the diesel 240...THE MOST COMPLETE DUMMEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN..EVER!!!! GO SMOKE SOME WEED OR SOMETHING PEOPLE WTF!!!!!!!
Old 07-11-2014, 12:49 PM   #491
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
OBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
In general...car girls are the worst.
Its like dating a female nerd.

Tell me "Hey, that car looks cool." Then rub my back. Do not want a chick in that part of my world.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OBEE View Post
proof.

That is one of the best shops Ive ever seen. I need to get my weight up.
Old 07-11-2014, 02:05 PM   #492
HORShi
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
HORShi is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
When I saw this....I instantly thought of this thread, then I lost my shit. Lmao. It hurts my soul.
Old 07-11-2014, 02:21 PM   #493
savannaae
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
savannaae has much to be proud ofsavannaae has much to be proud ofsavannaae has much to be proud ofsavannaae has much to be proud ofsavannaae has much to be proud ofsavannaae has much to be proud ofsavannaae has much to be proud ofsavannaae has much to be proud ofsavannaae has much to be proud ofsavannaae has much to be proud ofsavannaae has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by racepar1 View Post
That is fucking rad! I've thought about doing something like this with every thrashed shell I've disposed of over the years. This failure example fails itself...

While the subject of this photo is definitely fail, the car itself was rad as fuck. That's SCC magazine's "project S13" that Dave Coleman built in the late 90's-early 2000's. I'll leave it to Mr. Coleman to explain it the best:

"Adding a metal guard to your bumper around your muffler to prevent a fire means you're a ricer. Adding a metal guard to your bumper to prevent ANOTHER fire means you're a badass." -Dave Coleman

That is THE car that brought the SR swap to the "mainstream". That is THE car that pioneered the flat black look, and one of the VERY FEW that actually pulled it off as well.

Tell 'em.
Old 07-11-2014, 03:30 PM   #494
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiLLeR2001 View Post
I think we found Mike's kryptonite.
i thought all guys liked girls with big, round, shapely rear-ends. except for most white guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OBEEWON View Post
In general...car girls are the worst.
Its like dating a female nerd. Tell me "Hey, that car looks cool." Then rub my back. Do not want a chick in that part of my world.
lets be honest though, and this doesnt apply to men or women, it applies to car people in general. how many car enthusiasts are REALLY into cars? you see all these poseur mother fuckers with random jank bolt-on parts.. yet if you were to look in their garage they're lucky to have a complete craftsman tool set.

if you're into cars, guys OR girls, you own tools and you wrench. and if you wrench, i tip my hat off to you.. guy or girl.
Old 07-11-2014, 08:52 PM   #495
Reece
Nissanaholic!

Reece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
lets be honest though, and this doesnt apply to men or women, it applies to car people in general. how many car enthusiasts are REALLY into cars? you see all these poseur mother fuckers with random jank bolt-on parts.. yet if you were to look in their garage they're lucky to have a complete craftsman tool set.

if you're into cars, guys OR girls, you own tools and you wrench. and if you wrench, i tip my hat off to you.. guy or girl.
This.

Old 07-11-2014, 08:56 PM   #496
kikcaffine
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
kikcaffine is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by smokescreen240 View Post
since when did you get a corvette? lol.
After I sold my 180sx.
Old 07-11-2014, 10:14 PM   #497
Taylor Shinobu
Zilvia Junkie

Taylor Shinobu is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reece View Post
Oh god hes a local, traded his hella good condition front end for the front end thats met many mountain walls
Old 07-11-2014, 10:27 PM   #498
racepar1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (106)
racepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 106 reviews
Quote:
hes just fuckin with you because youre a bit portly

last i checked, most car guys are chubby... eatin too much popeyes chicken while wrenching instead of being active human beings

someone needs to put an end to this madness! TEAM ZILVIA SUPER TUNER DIET... lets start this shit!!!!
Have Illest and Hellaflush get in on the diet thing and it'll catch on...

It is funny though how car guys tend to either be fat or skinny twigboys. Like 1% seem to fit somewhere in the middle.
Old 07-11-2014, 10:53 PM   #499
SuperBlackS14
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
SuperBlackS14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:

It is funny though how car guys tend to either be fat or skinny twigboys. Like 1% seem to fit somewhere in the middle.
Have noticed that, myself fitting on the larger end of that spectrum. My buddy who's an Evo Kid though, he's one of the average looking ones.

But car girls? They do seem to run the gamut.
Old 07-11-2014, 10:54 PM   #500
TMW
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (6)
TMW is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:

if you want to fit into most bucket seats you cant be fat

or get zeta type xl
Old 07-11-2014, 11:31 PM   #501
Icy13
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
Icy13 will become famous soon enoughIcy13 will become famous soon enoughIcy13 will become famous soon enoughIcy13 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushido View Post
< LOL, pretty ingenious
Bushido, your posts always make me happy, lawl
Old 07-11-2014, 11:40 PM   #502
racepar1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (106)
racepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 106 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMW View Post
if you want to fit into most bucket seats you cant be fat

or get zeta type xl
I fit into basically anything Sparco. I had a Sprint in that pic and I have a pro 2000 now. It's the JDM yO buckets that fat guys don't fit into, unless your're talking disgusting fat...
Old 07-11-2014, 11:49 PM   #503
Reece
Nissanaholic!

Reece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymore

Old 07-11-2014, 11:52 PM   #504
TMW
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (6)
TMW is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
I fit into basically anything Sparco. I had a Sprint in that pic and I have a pro 2000 now. It's the JDM yO buckets that fat guys don't fit into, unless your're talking disgusting fat...
i've never looked into sparco or anything not jdm yo so i didnt know how fat person friendly those were haha

and idk most older brides apparently even average sized americans cant really fit into them. like 32 inch waist max. have yet to own one though
Old 07-12-2014, 12:28 AM   #505
ixfxi
Post Whore!

looks like i struck gold searching on ebay
http://www.ebay.com/itm/171382953661

this car is fucking HOOOOOOOOOOOORRRIBLE

god, that interior color combination... what IS going ON!

someone please save and rehost the photos...
Old 07-12-2014, 01:22 AM   #506
FourtyKid
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (11)
FourtyKid is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Quote:
looks like i struck gold searching on ebay
http://www.ebay.com/itm/171382953661

this car is fucking HOOOOOOOOOOOORRRIBLE

god, that interior color combination... what IS going ON!

someone please save and rehost the photos...
Definitely hating the colors but you have to admit it's definitely on the clean side. I mean it doesnt look thrown together, looks like time and effort was put into it. But yes, horrible colors...yeesh.
Old 07-12-2014, 01:24 AM   #507
wurley
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (16)
wurley is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
^ Jesus, that thing is ugly.
Old 07-12-2014, 08:06 AM   #508
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMW View Post
i've never looked into sparco or anything not jdm yo so i didnt know how fat person friendly those were haha

and idk most older brides apparently even average sized americans cant really fit into them. like 32 inch waist max. have yet to own one though

Bride specifically states a maximum of 80kg, which is 176. Lbs.
Old 07-12-2014, 06:28 PM   #509
Bushido
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
Bushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews

This guy has the audacity to put work stickers on his Rota D2's... Boo this man.

I would have let it slide if the sticker said "TWORK" or "BORK".

Old 07-12-2014, 07:20 PM   #510
PPman
Leaky Injector

PPman is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reece View Post
This.

My phone is acting up, but I did not remember that s13 with the r34 tail light conversion, that was my friend's car back in Cheyenne WY around 2005 back then that was the chit to do conversions like that lol those were the dark ages in terms of taste as anything jdm was mad tyte! It did have a sr20 in it. Ever since then the owner turned baller and has had many cooler cars to include a legit r34 in Virginia i will have to look him up to come take a look at his old car before paint. The guy standing with the trophy is not the owner is the owner of the body shop, or was. Hopefully my friend will come make a postfor a "where are they now?"
Closed Thread