Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Builds (and builds only)

Builds (and builds only) Got a build thread? It goes here, build threads anywhere else on the forum will be locked and never moved.

Old 11-18-2012, 10:57 PM   #31
pjurisprudencia
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
pjurisprudencia is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
chris your chassis seems clean enough for me! xD take it to vo-tech and have auto collision work that out!
Old 11-18-2012, 10:59 PM   #32
Shakotan_Z
Leaky Injector

Shakotan_Z is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by pjurisprudencia View Post
do you need the hatch open for a slide hammer?!?
do you have a slide hammer? i dont wanna put holes in my damn car id rather just drive a f**ked up car. either way its gonna be fu**ed up, the whole rear body warped.
Shakotan_Z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 11:01 PM   #33
pjurisprudencia
Leaky Injector

pjurisprudencia is an unknown quantity at this point
you don't need that many holes plus they arent to small, If I were you thats what I would do. I wish I had a slide hammer
Old 11-19-2012, 10:30 AM   #34
Tulok
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
Tulok is just really niceTulok is just really niceTulok is just really niceTulok is just really niceTulok is just really niceTulok is just really niceTulok is just really niceTulok is just really niceTulok is just really niceTulok is just really nice
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Don't go buy another Z to mess up and primer, fix this one the right way. You really expect a rotted out Z shell to be easier than your daily driver?
Tulok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 10:38 AM   #35
uraznfriend
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
uraznfriend is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
s30 drift missile!!
Old 11-19-2012, 01:23 PM   #36
Shakotan_Z
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tulok View Post
Don't go buy another Z to mess up and primer, fix this one the right way. You really expect a rotted out Z shell to be easier than your daily driver?
im gonna do what ever the hell i want. dont tell me what to do. i had plans with this car but its too bad. i dont give a shit what you say.
Old 11-19-2012, 04:38 PM   #37
greenwood
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
greenwood is not welcome here anymoregreenwood is not welcome here anymoregreenwood is not welcome here anymoregreenwood is not welcome here anymoregreenwood is not welcome here anymoregreenwood is not welcome here anymoregreenwood is not welcome here anymoregreenwood is not welcome here anymoregreenwood is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Cartman On Maury - YouTube
greenwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 04:55 PM   #38
Shakotan_Z
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenwood View Post
LOL
Old 11-29-2012, 04:28 PM   #39
uraznfriend
Zilvia Junkie

in all seriousness are you getting another s30? will you part with this one or part it out? i would love to have an s30 drift missile
Old 11-29-2012, 04:33 PM   #40
Shakotan_Z
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by uraznfriend View Post
in all seriousness are you getting another s30? will you part with this one or part it out? i would love to have an s30 drift missile
not sure, ppl lowballin me 1500$ for it and shit like bitch the motors worth more than that. idk people can eat it man, ima keep my car. fu** everyone

and yea ill have a 240z prob next year slammed even more than this one.
Old 11-29-2012, 08:10 PM   #41
bataangpinoy
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
bataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
oh just fix it.

if your frame rails are straight and all, then go for it.
bataangpinoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 10:59 PM   #42
Shakotan_Z
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by bataangpinoy View Post
oh just fix it.

if your frame rails are straight and all, then go for it.
hahaha maybe i should take a better picture. you cant 'FIX' this.

its not worth fixing a rusty chassis. especially when you discover bondo after wrecking it.
Old 11-30-2012, 02:50 PM   #43
uraznfriend
Zilvia Junkie

it looks pretty bad the entire rear is kind fucked, umm would you part it? i need a driver fender and headlight bucket
Old 11-30-2012, 03:11 PM   #44
zooopreme
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (38)
zooopreme is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 38 reviews
Part the car out, sell the shell to somebody who wants a missile or a fixer-upper, start on a better (newer) platform, profit. You say the motor is worth something so sell it accordingly.

The chances of you finding a near twin of your current chassis prior to the stupidity is very slim and fairly expensive as you move towards the cleaner ones.

And no hard feelings towards you but why would you risk wasting another rare chassis to fuck it up again. Based on the type of damage and where it occurred, I'm partial to think that you're not very smart about where and how to learn drifting. If you want to learn how to drift, keep it out of parking structures with concrete columns and you won't have to risk something that un-fixable.
For Sale #1 | For Sale #2
zooopreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 03:20 PM   #45
CleanAndLegit
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (55)
CleanAndLegit is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 55 reviews
Can't believe how clean it was before you touched it. sucks. buy a 240 next. those are everywhere.
CleanAndLegit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 04:56 PM   #46
Shakotan_Z
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleanAndLegit View Post
Can't believe how clean it was before you touched it. sucks. buy a 240 next. those are everywhere.
This car was far from clean and has tons of rust hidden and bondo, which i found out when i hit the fukin pillar, i know how to drift just fine, Its called going ham, i can do whatever i want with my own car that i fucking paid for. have a nice day and stay off my thread.
Old 11-30-2012, 04:59 PM   #47
Shakotan_Z
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by zooopreme View Post
Part the car out, sell the shell to somebody who wants a missile or a fixer-upper, start on a better (newer) platform, profit. You say the motor is worth something so sell it accordingly.

The chances of you finding a near twin of your current chassis prior to the stupidity is very slim and fairly expensive as you move towards the cleaner ones.

And no hard feelings towards you but why would you risk wasting another rare chassis to fuck it up again. Based on the type of damage and where it occurred, I'm partial to think that you're not very smart about where and how to learn drifting. If you want to learn how to drift, keep it out of parking structures with concrete columns and you won't have to risk something that un-fixable.
okay, i know how to drift just fine, and i can drift whatever i want, but im keeping my car and gonna drift the shit out of this one. the new z is going to be garaged up babied and kept mint as possible. i bought this car to become a missle after realizing how rusty it was, i thought it was clean too until i started really looking around and its fucking rusty the floors are swiss cheese an the fenders are fallin apart at the bottoms, so who gives a shit right? right.
Old 11-30-2012, 05:21 PM   #48
PurePontiacKid
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
PurePontiacKid is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Hey moron, get some ointment for your butthurt. This is Zilvia, get used to it.
PurePontiacKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 05:28 PM   #49
zooopreme
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (38)
zooopreme is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 38 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shakotan_Z View Post
This car was far from clean and has tons of rust hidden and bondo, which i found out when i hit the fukin pillar, i know how to drift just fine, Its called going ham, i can do whatever i want with my own car that i fucking paid for. have a nice day and stay off my thread.
Quote:
okay, i know how to drift just fine, and i can drift whatever i want, but im keeping my car and gonna drift the shit out of this one. the new z is going to be garaged up babied and kept mint as possible. i bought this car to become a missle after realizing how rusty it was, i thought it was clean too until i started really looking around and its fucking rusty the floors are swiss cheese an the fenders are fallin apart at the bottoms, so who gives a shit right? right.
Relax, scrub. I'm not the one that "went ham" into a concrete column in a parking structure, lol.

I"m going to try to refrain from replying to this thread because I tried to help but after your reply, I'm led to believe that you're really some fanboy idiot that "can drift just fine...into concrete columns".

And how do I know this? Based on just your build thread:

1.) Thanks to Wangan Midnight/Initial D, you decided to spend "your money" on a daily that costed you about $2,000. The chassis itself was old and chances of you finding a absolutely CLEAN one was slim but you took your chances without inspecting the car beforehand. You even thought the lightly built motor was a bonus for the price when in reality it was on it's way out. And then you coughed up some cash to just get it running again.

And then it get's better!

2.) The more time spent with this car the more you realized that your decision to buy this specific chassis was a bust, then you call it a missile when you've never tracked it, and now, you're trying to act like you knew it was a missile from the start.

LOL riiiiiiiight. Let's go with that...

3.) When other members of this forum are trying to direct you to make (a) better choice(s), you used your style of crashing into concrete columns as "going ham". I guess drifting into a wall or parking structures gets you some kind of street cred even though that tells me that you don't drift "just fine". You hit the rear side of your car which means you have absolutely no sense of your cars perimeter.

With all of that put together, that tells me that your intelligence and common sense levels are about the same as a prepubescent kid. Don't try to front on the facts, scrub.
For Sale #1 | For Sale #2
zooopreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 06:00 PM   #50
kfed

kfed is an unknown quantity at this point
lol pwned.
Old 11-30-2012, 06:14 PM   #51
CleanAndLegit
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (55)
CleanAndLegit is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 55 reviews
Quote:
okay, i know how to drift just fine, and i can drift whatever i want, but im keeping my car and gonna drift the shit out of this one. #1the new z is going to be garaged up babied and kept mint as possible#1. i bought this car to become a missle after realizing how rusty it was, i thought it was clean too until i started really looking around and its fucking rusty the floors are swiss cheese an the fenders are fallin apart at the bottoms, so who gives a shit right? right.
WOAH, don't attack like that, see if you said #1 first then okay good smart thinking, Didn't know it had rust mann, and zoopreme couldn't have said it better.
CleanAndLegit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 06:17 PM   #52
Bobafreak
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (17)
Bobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Take the next build thread to nico club. Your attitude and the fact you cant take criticism says enough. You are NOT Akio. This is not a video game. Your lack of driving skill could have been alot worse. Use some sense.
Old 11-30-2012, 09:22 PM   #53
Shakotan_Z
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by zooopreme View Post
Relax, scrub. I'm not the one that "went ham" into a concrete column in a parking structure, lol.

I"m going to try to refrain from replying to this thread because I tried to help but after your reply, I'm led to believe that you're really some fanboy idiot that "can drift just fine...into concrete columns".

And how do I know this? Based on just your build thread:

1.) Thanks to Wangan Midnight/Initial D, you decided to spend "your money" on a daily that costed you about $2,000. The chassis itself was old and chances of you finding a absolutely CLEAN one was slim but you took your chances without inspecting the car beforehand. You even thought the lightly built motor was a bonus for the price when in reality it was on it's way out. And then you coughed up some cash to just get it running again.

And then it get's better!

2.) The more time spent with this car the more you realized that your decision to buy this specific chassis was a bust, then you call it a missile when you've never tracked it, and now, you're trying to act like you knew it was a missile from the start.

LOL riiiiiiiight. Let's go with that...

3.) When other members of this forum are trying to direct you to make (a) better choice(s), you used your style of crashing into concrete columns as "going ham". I guess drifting into a wall or parking structures gets you some kind of street cred even though that tells me that you don't drift "just fine". You hit the rear side of your car which means you have absolutely no sense of your cars perimeter.

With all of that put together, that tells me that your intelligence and common sense levels are about the same as a prepubescent kid. Don't try to front on the facts, scrub.
youd be too pussy to drift there, if you saw it maybe youd shut your mouth, ive done plenty of drifting down there without hitting anything. First off a s30
is a terrible car to drift but oh well some people do
it anyways. I know the size of my car and how much angle its capable of which isnt much, and on top of that the floors are waxed which makes braking very delayed as you just keep sliding for another second or so. Ima keep driftin my damn s30 and do whatever the fuck i want, and hey, theres a guy on youtube that bought a hakosuka with a motor that was on its way out too but hey no ones bitching like a litte *snip about that. Whatever man. write me another story on how i fucked up, its called human error and simply going too fast as im sliding inbetween 2 pillars about 15ft or less apart from eachother.
Old 11-30-2012, 09:31 PM   #54
Shakotan_Z
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobafreak View Post
Take the next build thread to nico club. Your attitude and the fact you cant take criticism says enough. You are NOT Akio. This is not a video game. Your lack of driving skill could have been alot worse. Use some sense.
Who gives a shit about wangan midnight? i knew about these cars way before ive even heard of that, that movie had nothing to do with me getting an s30. It wasnt lack of driving skill btw just human error.lets see you put a s30 with no knuckle mods or any kind of suspension geometry correction from being low, 30mph sideways thru a 10-15ft gap. Theres people that have alot more driving skill that have wrecked down there. not only me.
Old 11-30-2012, 10:39 PM   #55
pacotaco345
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
pacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
youd be too pussy to drift there, if you saw it maybe youd shut your mouth.
So you knew it was a stupid place to try and drift in the first place..

Quote:
First off a s30 is a terrible car to drift but oh well some people do it anyways.
And you knew the car didn't make a very good drift car..

Quote:
and on top of that the floors are waxed which makes braking very delayed as you just keep sliding for another second or so.
And you knew the shitty conditions that you were still trying to drift in... And you still chose to drift it into a pole.

Quote:
Ima keep driftin my damn s30 and do whatever the fuck i want
So you're going to continue to drift the car that you just said makes a terrible drift car?

Quote:
and hey, theres a guy on youtube that bought a hakosuka with a motor that was on its way out too but hey no ones bitching like a litte *snip about that.
He didn't run his car into a pole now did he?
Old 11-30-2012, 10:58 PM   #56
Shakotan_Z
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by pacotaco345 View Post
So you knew it was a stupid place to try and drift in the first place..

And you knew the car didn't make a very good drift car..

And you knew the shitty conditions that you were still trying to drift in... And you still chose to drift it into a pole.

So you're going to continue to drift the car that you just said makes a terrible drift car?

haha, i didnt choose to wreck my car because im sure no body would choose to do that, lol you fuckin people crack me up trying to say i decided to crash. as i said before, its called human error, nobody is perfect okay. sure i could of chose to drive the honda of the drifting world aka 240sx or an s chassis car. but i didnt i wanted to drive somthing else haha. everyones more butthurt than me about the damn wreck and its not even your car LOL. everyone keep telling me about how i WANTED or CHOSE to wreck my car.

Lawlz and ima still drift my yes, make it a better drift car cause its cooler to see an s30 drift over a stupid s13,14
Old 12-01-2012, 11:09 AM   #57
kfed

kfed is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by pacotaco345 View Post
Lol I love this guy.