Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 05-30-2010, 04:42 PM   #1
rps13dn
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (7)
rps13dn is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
car thieves look out

to all socal 240 owners keep and eye out for a black ford focus hatchback has a body kit all around its driven around by two ganster looking guys. they offered me stolen parts a couple of months ago and i denied them now their scoping my s13. if u know them pm me or if u asshole are reading this "touch my car and i will light you up"
rps13dn is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-30-2010, 04:45 PM   #2
Emeraldo-Fan

Trader Rating: (0)
Emeraldo-Fan is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
damn i wish i could help, but unfortunately i dont live in the US, so i wish ya luck
Emeraldo-Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 04:47 PM   #3
sunnys14
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
sunnys14 is just really nicesunnys14 is just really nicesunnys14 is just really nicesunnys14 is just really nicesunnys14 is just really nicesunnys14 is just really nicesunnys14 is just really nicesunnys14 is just really nicesunnys14 is just really nicesunnys14 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Leave your windows down and doors open with a box of parts laying in the seat.

Then wait quietly on top of your roof with your AR-15 =)
sunnys14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 04:49 PM   #4
gsxr141
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
gsxr141 is not welcome here anymoregsxr141 is not welcome here anymoregsxr141 is not welcome here anymoregsxr141 is not welcome here anymoregsxr141 is not welcome here anymoregsxr141 is not welcome here anymoregsxr141 is not welcome here anymoregsxr141 is not welcome here anymoregsxr141 is not welcome here anymoregsxr141 is not welcome here anymoregsxr141 is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
+1000000000000000000000000
gsxr141 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 04:52 PM   #5
rps13dn
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (7)
rps13dn is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
lol not a bad idea, those f@#$ made it really obvious what they were looking for i warned some of the 240 guy around my bloock to keep and eye out
rps13dn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 04:54 PM   #6
MANOlOS14
Leaky Injector

MANOlOS14 is an unknown quantity at this point
at a boy throw some fire at those assholes!!! lol
MANOlOS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 04:55 PM   #7
RB30S14
BANNED

RB30S14 is an unknown quantity at this point
IB the hill billies mods locking this thread because they says this is a regional thread and belong in the CA section.

This site is CA dominated and the only place that really matters anyway.
RB30S14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 05:34 PM   #8
truebluegallo
Leaky Injector

truebluegallo is an unknown quantity at this point
^^ idiot,
hahaha

theives dont take kindly to hot leg burning on there ass cheak
truebluegallo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 05:42 PM   #9
Bob_Sagat
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (14)
Bob_Sagat is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Thanks for the heads up.
Bob_Sagat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 05:42 PM   #10
GunmetalSR
Zilvia Member

GunmetalSR is an unknown quantity at this point
wish i could chill wit u on ur roof top to wait for those fuckers to come back but im in louisiana lol but man fuck that if i saw them scopin my s14 id walk outside with a brick and jus throw it through their window
GunmetalSR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 05:43 PM   #11
roboticnissan
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (12)
roboticnissan is making a name for him/her selfroboticnissan is making a name for him/her selfroboticnissan is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
where are you located in so cal. i say we have a sleep over at your house(not in a gay way)(unless you want it to be muhaha) and we ambush those mofos
Old 05-30-2010, 05:55 PM   #12
MandTPhotography
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
MandTPhotography is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
^ x2.

Theives are the lowest form of pieces of shit.

Make them pay.
MandTPhotography is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 06:16 PM   #13
Jared0934
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
Jared0934 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Why not just get all SoCal silvia owners to come over and leave the car there with the a window down....I'm pretty sure getting your a$$ kicked by 30 pissed off proud silvia owners would teach you more of a lesson then a night in jail and a slap on the wrist...just sayin..
Jared0934 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 07:00 PM   #14
GunmetalSR
Zilvia Member

GunmetalSR is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jared0934 View Post
Why not just get all SoCal silvia owners to come over and leave the car there with the a window down....I'm pretty sure getting your a$$ kicked by 30 pissed off proud silvia owners would teach you more of a lesson then a night in jail and a slap on the wrist...just sayin..
if yall do this someone please video tape it and put it on youtube bc i want to see it and post it on our local forum for the trolls that patrol our forum
GunmetalSR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 07:55 PM   #15
佩恩_
Zilvia Junkie

佩恩_ is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jared0934 View Post
i hope the thieves didn't see this thread lols.
佩恩_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 10:36 PM   #16
negrosx13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (14)
negrosx13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to negrosx13
well put light them up mann..I 100% sure they wont be stealing noone things for a long time.
Old 05-30-2010, 11:19 PM   #17
90white240
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
90white240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
"touch my car and i will light you up" You are a straight G!!! lol
90white240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 11:28 PM   #18
Bricksquad1017
BANNED

Bricksquad1017 is an unknown quantity at this point
actully just throw a party and park all the 240s out side and let evryone know youre having a party those dumbasses will deffinetly show up
Bricksquad1017 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 04:50 PM   #19
shinobis13hb
Zilvia Addict

shinobis13hb is an unknown quantity at this point
Id. Be glad to help I'm free all day. I don't trust anyone man. This was in the 818 right?
shinobis13hb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 04:58 PM   #20
swayray
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (23)
swayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
you can borrow my auto taser:

YouTube - Auto Taser electrified steering wheel lock 1 of 2 - DAY

As long as you give me a copy of a video of the thieves trying to steal your car but ends up being tased by it.
Old 06-01-2010, 05:06 PM   #21
polo3men2

polo3men2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to polo3men2
check this, buy some machetes at your local hardware store and do like us dominican do, chop their fucking hand or fingers off and just let them go marked up..
polo3men2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 06:27 PM   #22
sinister240
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
sinister240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Hey fellas,

I may have been chased on the 405 by these idiots a few months back. I was driving on the 405 south coming from the 5 just passed the 118. This black sedan with a body kit comes behind me at high speeds (felt he was gonna rear end me), then starts flashing his high beams, turning on and off his lights, just making a big light show. At first I thought he was just in a hurry and wanted me to move. So I did. The car then gets behind me again. Almost felt like they were trying to pretend they were cops. I kept looking in the rear-view to see if I can see any red lights or something to identify them as cops. Finally after about 1 or 2 miles, I down shift and try to cut in traffic. They gave chase and we must have got up to about 110mph and they would not let off. Now mind you I had a stock motor and really couldn't put up much of a speed challenge. Eventually these guys cut into the carpool lane and the passenger (gangster looking) is pointing something at me to pull over. I pull accross a couple of lanes to get out of their site and they come after me again. Just before the 101 they are coming up on the side again. So I decide to slam on the brakes before I could find out what they are pointing at me. I got behind them, but unfortunately I was too near sighted to get the license plate number. The guys cut accross all the lanes and jumped on the 101. I wasn't really active on this forum at the time, otherwise I would have posted this earlier. I actually hadn't even thought about it, until I read this post. Just be careful, who knows what these guys are carrying or what they are willing to do. I'm just glad I still have my little 240.
sinister240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 06:36 PM   #23
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
fckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
wow, if any one can get me a plate number, I'll get a cop involved. Keep your eyes open, I will.
fckillerbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 06:42 PM   #24
sinister240
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
sinister240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I called the CHP immediatly. Unfortunately i'm getting old and the eyes aren't all there. I wish I could have gotten the plates, believe me. Just the assumption that what they were pointing could have been a gun, had me pretty nervous for the rest of my drive that day and the days that followed. Hopefully someone catches the plates. I thought they just liked my rims or something, but after rps13 posted this, it might be a 240 thing.
sinister240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 07:10 PM   #25
rb25_s13*CHUKI
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (16)
rb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to rb25_s13*CHUKI
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinister240 View Post
Hey fellas,

I may have been chased on the 405 by these idiots a few months back. I was driving on the 405 south coming from the 5 just passed the 118. This black sedan with a body kit comes behind me at high speeds (felt he was gonna rear end me), then starts flashing his high beams, turning on and off his lights, just making a big light show. At first I thought he was just in a hurry and wanted me to move. So I did. The car then gets behind me again. Almost felt like they were trying to pretend they were cops. I kept looking in the rear-view to see if I can see any red lights or something to identify them as cops. Finally after about 1 or 2 miles, I down shift and try to cut in traffic. They gave chase and we must have got up to about 110mph and they would not let off. Now mind you I had a stock motor and really couldn't put up much of a speed challenge. Eventually these guys cut into the carpool lane and the passenger (gangster looking) is pointing something at me to pull over. I pull accross a couple of lanes to get out of their site and they come after me again. Just before the 101 they are coming up on the side again. So I decide to slam on the brakes before I could find out what they are pointing at me. I got behind them, but unfortunately I was too near sighted to get the license plate number. The guys cut accross all the lanes and jumped on the 101. I wasn't really active on this forum at the time, otherwise I would have posted this earlier. I actually hadn't even thought about it, until I read this post. Just be careful, who knows what these guys are carrying or what they are willing to do. I'm just glad I still have my little 240.
Someone tired this when I was driving one of my 240's. Black coils,sr. no bumper big frount mount. Obvious.

I was driving and a grey accord full of "chollos" tailgating me flashing lights on n off. I left It alone. then said fuck these foos. Got pissed slammed on my breaks they stopped. Swerved I threw my pole at them and stopped and sped back up. I swereved Into them hard as fuck they got outa the way. Kept brake checking them and swerving Into them. Almost ran them Into the center divider. then they stopped. good times
Old 06-01-2010, 07:33 PM   #26
spoolandslide
Zilvia FREAK!

Location: lost in a bump splice in the fabric of our clockwork
spoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfection
At least disconnect your battery whenever it's parked.

How much is lo-jack?
spoolandslide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 07:54 PM   #27
onehundredoctane
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
onehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
concealed weapons permit ftmfw on this end.

if I lived closer to your guys I would get involved and help out, I have a few highway patrol friends here in SC, but that doesn't do you all any good.

sorry!

hope someone catches these wanna-be-thugs.
onehundredoctane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 07:54 PM   #28
TravisSW
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
TravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TravisSW
Quote:
Originally Posted by spoolandslide View Post
At least disconnect your battery whenever it's parked.

How much is lo-jack?

Lojack is between 650-750 dollars.

I had it on the S14. My insurance rates lowered too with it. I had the early warning system thingy.

I recently sold my 240 so eh.

But yes, if anybody can get a plate, I know of some CHP officers and my stepdad is a Lt. in the LASD.
Old 06-02-2010, 07:13 AM   #29
polo3men2

polo3men2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to polo3men2
is this in san diego area or LA or where?
im actually going to San diego here in about two months or so(**hint hint** i need a car, since taking my 180 would be a waste of money and time (T_T)..)

anyway, where is all this happening at?
and as i said before, Get Machetes, they are not illegal and if ya get the thief cut his./their fucking hands off. whenever i get there we can see if we can do some type of meeting and set something up to get these A-holes.
polo3men2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 12:18 AM   #30
NeatSR

NeatSR is an unknown quantity at this point
Not much of help to offer you guys but if something like this happens call your local PD and state what you see different in their car and your exact location there is always a trooper around, if not, Paintball gun =$80, paintballs = $10, CO2 = $20, making a colorful show of their car and possible crash = priceless
NeatSR is offline   Reply With Quote