Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 09-20-2009, 02:58 AM   #301
hpipro4
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (71)
hpipro4 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 71 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Broadfield View Post
This is the best comparison I have. The standard black fabric is on the left. This is what the main part of the seat is covered in. The Hyper Black is on the right. This is what the cushions are generally covered in..... it's textured. This is the same material they use for the trademark gradation material. I only have enough material left to do shift boots.

willing to sell the rest of what you have left on the bride gradiation fabric? if so how much and pm your paypal.

thnx
hpipro4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-20-2009, 10:11 AM   #302
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (163)
Broadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 163 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by hpipro4 View Post
willing to sell the rest of what you have left on the bride gradiation fabric? if so how much and pm your paypal.

thnx
That picture you quoted is not what I have left over. That is a pic of full sheets of material when I got them. I already told you earlier that it would be $25 shipped for enough material to do a couple shift boots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broadfield
The Bride fabric comes standard with a 1/8" foam backing already on it! The only fabric I have is the two types I used in my car.... so the Hyper Black and the standard Black. You would be looking at about $25 shipped for enough material to do a boot or two. I probably wouldn't make a boot for someone. I am not an upholstery guy, I just do it for myself and close friends.

Follow Along For My Latest Work
My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Broadfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 10:12 AM   #303
Devil Man
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
Devil Man is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
very good job on the build as stated already. wish i could get a hold of that metal plating jig. i would love to nickel plate everything that i could on my car. also your cluster is insperation for me to try to do that lol wish i had the skills to make that attempt.
Devil Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 10:35 AM   #304
nsn240
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
nsn240 is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to nsn240
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devil Man View Post
very good job on the build as stated already. wish i could get a hold of that metal plating jig. i would love to nickel plate everything that i could on my car. also your cluster is insperation for me to try to do that lol wish i had the skills to make that attempt.
Yea I'm interested in that as well- did you follow a website or anything specific when you did all that Broadfield?

Car looks amazing man, I like to keep it clean/simple too but your ride is ridiculous
nsn240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 10:45 AM   #305
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Broadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by nsn240 View Post
Yea I'm interested in that as well- did you follow a website or anything specific when you did all that Broadfield?
Post #294

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 09-20-2009, 12:04 PM   #306
b R 3 E z Y x Z e N k i E

b R 3 E z Y x Z e N k i E is an unknown quantity at this point
Sickkkk nice custom work man looks real nice, propzz
b R 3 E z Y x Z e N k i E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 12:19 PM   #307
mistaJDM
Leaky Injector

mistaJDM is an unknown quantity at this point
+1 bump!?!@$?@#%#$^@#$&!#~^$^
Old 09-20-2009, 06:28 PM   #308
8Nismo9
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (12)
8Nismo9 will become famous soon enough8Nismo9 will become famous soon enough8Nismo9 will become famous soon enough8Nismo9 will become famous soon enough8Nismo9 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 8Nismo9
man you got my creative juices flowing haha.(no homo)
8Nismo9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 06:34 PM   #309
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8Nismo9 View Post
man you got my creative juices flowing haha.(no homo)
Dude, you've got to be careful with your words around here. It's a good thing you put that disclaimer in.

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 09-21-2009, 02:36 AM   #310
C-unit
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (7)
C-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
This is pretty irrelevant but your carpet looks nice, what did you do to it? I am looking to dye my carpet or get them refinish.
C-unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 08:25 AM   #311
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by C-unit View Post
This is pretty irrelevant but your carpet looks nice, what did you do to it? I am looking to dye my carpet or get them refinish.
Stockinteriors.com

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 09-21-2009, 09:02 AM   #312
K_style
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (63)
K_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 63 reviews
Sir.. you are awesome !
K_style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 09:18 AM   #313
idriveattz32
Zilvia Member

idriveattz32 will become famous soon enoughidriveattz32 will become famous soon enoughidriveattz32 will become famous soon enoughidriveattz32 will become famous soon enough
wow still glad to see this car being updated and not sold off after the magazine coverage...fyi, RacingBrake.com has 2pc Z32 rear rotors if you're interested. I just thought I'd let you know.
Old 09-21-2009, 08:38 PM   #314
8Nismo9
Zilvia Addict

8Nismo9 will become famous soon enough8Nismo9 will become famous soon enough8Nismo9 will become famous soon enough8Nismo9 will become famous soon enough8Nismo9 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to 8Nismo9
Quote:
Dude, you've got to be careful with your words around here. It's a good thing you put that disclaimer in.
Yea i forgot.ppl be geting pinked!!!anywho i always though of black interior but never like how you did it.Now i need to get unique with mine but that wont be for a bit gotta take care of my suspension and turbo...*sigh*
8Nismo9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 09:14 AM   #315
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by idriveattz32 View Post
wow still glad to see this car being updated and not sold off after the magazine coverage...fyi, RacingBrake.com has 2pc Z32 rear rotors if you're interested. I just thought I'd let you know.
Thanks man! Yeah I thought about new 2 piece for the rears, but mine were fairly new. So I just had the rear hat powder coated to match the 2 piece of the Stoptechs. Maybe someday when I have nothing better to spend my money on. Of course if I had nothing better to spend my money on I would just buy the Z32 rear Stoptech BBK setup.

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 09-22-2009, 09:24 AM   #316
Chris@Fortune-Auto
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
Chris@Fortune-Auto is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Chris@Fortune-Auto
You're work looks great as usual. Keep it up!
Old 09-22-2009, 09:27 AM   #317
S13Boosts
Premium Member

S13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfection
Fucking illl.......+1
S13Boosts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 10:03 AM   #318
thetopcow
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (5)
thetopcow is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Cleanliness is next to Godliness. Wow...
Old 09-28-2009, 05:27 PM   #319
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8Nismo9 View Post
anywho i always though of black interior but never like how you did it.
I guess it's not for everyone.

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 09-28-2009, 06:10 PM   #320
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
...I'm not usually one for OEM style interior, but I don't know how ANYONE could dislike any of the work you do, seriously.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 06:01 PM   #321
greenman100
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (18)
greenman100 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Do you have a parts list for your engine? I'm particularly interested in what manifold you used. More engine bay pictures would be great, too.
greenman100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 06:09 PM   #322
burnsauto
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
burnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to burnsauto
Quote:
Do you have the skills to pay the bills?

They are Kevlar belts from Power Enterprise

The top-end is built, but not the bottom-end..... yet. I will probably just wait until it goes before I do. I have been daily driving it at 400whp for almost 3 years now..... so it may never give out
fully trained and qualified I-Car auto body tech. with training in custom fabrication.
Old 10-01-2009, 07:32 PM   #323
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenman100 View Post
Do you have a parts list for your engine? I'm particularly interested in what manifold you used. More engine bay pictures would be great, too.
The exhaust manifold is a Full Race twin scroll.
The intake manifold is a Greddy..... which may go bye-bye soon if I find something that makes some power.

Hope those are the answers you were looking for.

Are you looking for pictures of something specific in the bay?

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 10-02-2009, 12:15 PM   #324
greenman100
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
The exhaust manifold is a Full Race twin scroll.
The intake manifold is a Greddy..... which may go bye-bye soon if I find something that makes some power.

Hope those are the answers you were looking for.

Are you looking for pictures of something specific in the bay?
Mostly just looking for higher-res shots, especially of the wiring in the engine bay.

Any writeup on the fusebox relocation?
Old 10-02-2009, 12:39 PM   #325
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenman100 View Post
Mostly just looking for higher-res shots, especially of the wiring in the engine bay.

Any writeup on the fusebox relocation?
You can look at my folder of pics.... a little over 400 pics. This is basically my car over the last 3 years. My latest engine bay setup starts on page 5. I don't really have too many more pics of the "finished" bay. I really should take some close-ups of different parts.

Under each pic is a "Get Original Uploaded Photo" link if you want the high res version.

Toby's 1992 240sx album | Broadfield | Fotki.com

I do not have a write-up of the relocation. I usually don't have the spare time to take the proper pics to do a write-up. I end up getting in a groove on all of my projects and just pound it out.

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 10-14-2009, 03:22 PM   #326
greenman100
Zilvia Addict

What's your suspension setup? Are those tein EDFCs?
Old 10-14-2009, 08:43 PM   #327
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

The coilovers are Cusco Zero 2E's with the damping controller.

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 10-14-2009, 09:25 PM   #328
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
I've got a question...How do you like your Cusco Zero 2E's? I'm trying to decide on a set of coilovers (I've got the ZERO-1 on my short list) but no one in my area are running anything Cusco.
tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 10:51 PM   #329
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

They are amazing! The ride quality is probably the best out there for a coilover. I have owned a ton of different higher end coilovers on various vehicles and I put these at the top. The performance obviously is top notch.

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 10-15-2009, 04:17 AM   #330
VQMaxFan
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
VQMaxFan is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Stockinteriors.com
How does the carpet compare to the other aftermarket replacement carpets people have said doesn't fit correctly and etc?
VQMaxFan is offline   Reply With Quote