Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 03-04-2008, 06:56 PM   #961
Ca_laurier
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
Ca_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoostedCoupe View Post
any kind of bride bucket in the car. No reclinble ones i already have one and want a bucket. s13 or s14 dosetn matter.
just posted today, picture of my seat

also check out the seat thread

http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.p...ght=bride+zeta

Last edited by Ca_laurier; 03-04-2008 at 07:38 PM..
Ca_laurier is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-04-2008, 07:25 PM   #962
Touge_Monster
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (9)
Touge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
I would like to see a s13 coupe with any areo on 17 inch wheels all around. Thanks
This thread gave me aids, thank you based god.
Touge_Monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2008, 07:30 PM   #963
ILoveMyRHS13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (25)
ILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ILoveMyRHS13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Touge_Monster View Post
I would like to see a s13 coupe with any areo on 17 inch wheels all around. Thanks
There must be thousands in this thread.

Anyone got pictures of Diamond Racing Pro Series on 240s.
ILoveMyRHS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2008, 08:27 PM   #964
Touge_Monster
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (9)
Touge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoveMyRHS13 View Post
There must be thousands in this thread.

Anyone got pictures of Diamond Racing Pro Series on 240s.
I am never sure if they are 17 or 18s
This thread gave me aids, thank you based god.
Touge_Monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008, 09:32 AM   #965
Jdotsturn
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (11)
Jdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Jdotsturn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Touge_Monster View Post

Jdotsturn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008, 09:55 AM   #966
cheapsta757
Leaky Injector

cheapsta757 has a spectacular aura aboutcheapsta757 has a spectacular aura aboutcheapsta757 has a spectacular aura aboutcheapsta757 has a spectacular aura aboutcheapsta757 has a spectacular aura aboutcheapsta757 has a spectacular aura about
Im looking for pictures of a coupe with rota grids, or any other nicer looking budget rims. thanks.
cheapsta757 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008, 12:26 PM   #967
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
looks for pics of S14 lowered on 18s.....or slammed on 18s
Old 03-05-2008, 01:44 PM   #968
Dirty Dee
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
Dirty Dee is a jewel in the roughDirty Dee is a jewel in the roughDirty Dee is a jewel in the roughDirty Dee is a jewel in the roughDirty Dee is a jewel in the roughDirty Dee is a jewel in the roughDirty Dee is a jewel in the roughDirty Dee is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheapsta757 View Post
Im looking for pictures of a coupe with rota grids, or any other nicer looking budget rims. thanks.

first page of google images if you type in "rota grids"

NeedCAforS13's old car
Dirty Dee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008, 02:21 PM   #969
mkiv98
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
mkiv98 is a glorious beacon of lightmkiv98 is a glorious beacon of lightmkiv98 is a glorious beacon of lightmkiv98 is a glorious beacon of lightmkiv98 is a glorious beacon of lightmkiv98 is a glorious beacon of lightmkiv98 is a glorious beacon of lightmkiv98 is a glorious beacon of lightmkiv98 is a glorious beacon of lightmkiv98 is a glorious beacon of lightmkiv98 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
anyone have pics of any cars other than the pdm racing one with that little GP sports 3 piece wing that goes on s13 hatches?
mkiv98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008, 02:22 PM   #970
mkiv98
Zilvia Junkie

mkiv98 is a glorious beacon of lightmkiv98 is a glorious beacon of lightmkiv98 is a glorious beacon of lightmkiv98 is a glorious beacon of lightmkiv98 is a glorious beacon of lightmkiv98 is a glorious beacon of lightmkiv98 is a glorious beacon of lightmkiv98 is a glorious beacon of lightmkiv98 is a glorious beacon of lightmkiv98 is a glorious beacon of lightmkiv98 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Dee View Post
NeedCAforS13's old car
what lip is this?
mkiv98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008, 03:16 PM   #971
hellaflush
Zilvia Member

hellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to hellaflush Send a message via MSN to hellaflush
zenki bumper on a kouki s14
hellaflush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008, 03:35 PM   #972
Turtle
Zilvia Member

Turtle is not welcome here anymoreTurtle is not welcome here anymoreTurtle is not welcome here anymoreTurtle is not welcome here anymoreTurtle is not welcome here anymoreTurtle is not welcome here anymoreTurtle is not welcome here anymoreTurtle is not welcome here anymoreTurtle is not welcome here anymore
Anybody have pictures of a white s13 with a Carbon Pantera hatch with kouki tails and wide rear qps.
Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008, 03:45 PM   #973
nismoS13

nismoS13 is making a name for him/her selfnismoS13 is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
what lip is this?
xenon front lip
nismoS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 03:42 AM   #974
!nSaNe Dr!fTeR
Leaky Injector

!nSaNe Dr!fTeR has a spectacular aura about!nSaNe Dr!fTeR has a spectacular aura about!nSaNe Dr!fTeR has a spectacular aura about!nSaNe Dr!fTeR has a spectacular aura about!nSaNe Dr!fTeR has a spectacular aura about!nSaNe Dr!fTeR has a spectacular aura about
looking for pics of version select style 4 rear bumper for s13 coupe. cant really see it on the version select website or other stores that sell em.
!nSaNe Dr!fTeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 07:14 AM   #975
olah.inc
Zilvia Member

olah.inc will become famous soon enougholah.inc will become famous soon enougholah.inc will become famous soon enougholah.inc will become famous soon enougholah.inc will become famous soon enough
do you have pics from a s13 hatch with 5zigen fn01-r in 17x9et15 and 17x10et12 any colour
olah.inc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 11:45 AM   #976
mr_240sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
mr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to mr_240sx Send a message via MSN to mr_240sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by olah.inc View Post
do you have pics from a s13 hatch with 5zigen fn01-r in 17x9et15 and 17x10et12 any colour
look back a few pages I posted my coupe with them. i know its a coupe and not a hatch but hell it fits the same.
mr_240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 01:33 PM   #977
Ninjabread
Post Whore!

Ninjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Ninjabread Send a message via MSN to Ninjabread
You lazy bum, those WERE on a hatch once!

Old 03-06-2008, 01:38 PM   #978
SoSideways
Post Whore!

SoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfection
^ How the hell do you fit 17x10 +12 like that without pulling the fenders or running crazy camber?
SoSideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 01:56 PM   #979
olah.inc
Zilvia Member

olah.inc will become famous soon enougholah.inc will become famous soon enougholah.inc will become famous soon enougholah.inc will become famous soon enougholah.inc will become famous soon enough
mor pics ninja plz!
olah.inc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 02:05 PM   #980
Ninjabread
Post Whore!

Ninjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Ninjabread Send a message via MSN to Ninjabread
Lol ask Mr_240sx, its his car.... I know that is all stock arms too.

check out more pics in his build thread... these were on page 2 i believe

http://613driftwerks.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=24

and I know you have to be a member, all the more reason to join
Old 03-06-2008, 02:50 PM   #981
SoSideways
Post Whore!

SoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfection
Since this is the pic request thread....

I request that you pull all the pics from his build thread and post them on here instead.

Thanks
Old 03-06-2008, 03:19 PM   #982
hellaflush
Zilvia Member

hellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellaflush View Post

cmon im wanting to know if i can run my zenki bumper and do kouki swap - prior to me committing to gcorp zenki headlight covers or kouki vertex crystal headlights
Old 03-06-2008, 04:21 PM   #983
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
TiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TiNMAN
^you can make anything fit. biggie squeeze[d] it to make shit fit, why can't you? shit will look nasty tho, son!

edit: what kinda zenki?

I AM LEGIT.
TiNMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 04:39 PM   #984
hellaflush
Zilvia Member

well i really dig my front bar... its jspec with lower lip

but im tossing up kouki swap with vertex crystal headlights and jspec guards without indicators and stage21 bonnet

only thing is i wouldnt mind keeping my front bar i rekon... i dunno - well atleast for the moment keep it as i really dont have the funds for the swap buuuut i wanna make my mind up soon as im about to commit to buying clear zenki gcorp headlight covers...
Old 03-06-2008, 05:12 PM   #985
Maximamike
Zilvia Junkie

Maximamike is a splendid one to beholdMaximamike is a splendid one to beholdMaximamike is a splendid one to beholdMaximamike is a splendid one to beholdMaximamike is a splendid one to beholdMaximamike is a splendid one to beholdMaximamike is a splendid one to beholdMaximamike is a splendid one to beholdMaximamike is a splendid one to beholdMaximamike is a splendid one to beholdMaximamike is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellaflush View Post
Maximamike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 06:44 PM   #986
JVD
Nissanaholic!

JVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoSideways View Post
^ How the hell do you fit 17x10 +12 like that without pulling the fenders or running crazy camber?
Tire size and camber. My car is just slammed on stock arms and I fit 18 x 10.5 +18 with a very minor pull. 245/40/18. Could probably do it without a pull and a smaller tire.
JVD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 07:10 PM   #987
SoSideways
Post Whore!

My rear coilovers are basically maxed, no droop, and my toe rods are hitting my subframe's cups, and my 17x9 +20 are just outside my fenders. Go look at my post in the "wheel fitment whore" thread man.

I still don't get how he can have those wheels fit that well with that little camber.
Old 03-06-2008, 10:33 PM   #988
mr_240sx
Post Whore!

mr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfection
mad skills....thats all i gotta say!

and dammm, i miss that car. i had soo much blood, sweat and time put into it.
Old 03-06-2008, 11:43 PM   #989
SleepySR
Leaky Injector

SleepySR is a jewel in the roughSleepySR is a jewel in the roughSleepySR is a jewel in the roughSleepySR is a jewel in the roughSleepySR is a jewel in the roughSleepySR is a jewel in the roughSleepySR is a jewel in the rough
s chassis with MB battles 17x9.5 +15
Old 03-06-2008, 11:50 PM   #990
mr_240sx
Post Whore!

ive searched and couldnt find anything other then the uras webiste itself.

does anyone have pics of 180sx with Uras Type 2.

the black car they have on their site is hard to see the lines.