Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Closed Thread

Old 12-16-2020, 06:00 PM   #4051
mrmephistopheles
Magnanimous Justice Distribution Service

Trader Rating: (9)
mrmephistopheles has disabled reputation
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by zombiewolf513 View Post
So are you going to ban the people talking shit on veterans and disabilities directly? Or just people that you think are racist?

Maybe ask yourself why you assume everything has to do with race.
There's a 'Report Post' button for a reason. Everyone is allowed to utilize it, and nobody beyond mods/admins can see what is reported.

Go off about how I'm just imagining things, too.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-16-2020, 06:05 PM   #4052
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Trader Rating: (6)
zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Is that a yes or no?

You are imagining things. If I wanted to be racist, you'd know it.
Old 12-16-2020, 06:33 PM   #4053
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Quote:
So are you going to ban the people talking shit on veterans and disabilities directly? Or just people that you think are racist?

Maybe ask yourself why you assume everything has to do with race.
Banned him for abusing the reporting feature for a day.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
Old 12-16-2020, 07:29 PM   #4054
mrmephistopheles

Quote:
Fuck your feelings, remember?

Fuck your feelings too, rigger.
Quote:
Is that a yes or no?

You are imagining things. If I wanted to be racist, you'd know it.
OK then.

[Sherlock Holmes with magnifying glass]

It stands to reason that by italicizing and bolding 'rigger', you wanted special attention drawn to it. After all, calling someone a racist or calling someone a racist have the same impact. Given that you've claimed your definition does not comport with reality, why then would you draw attention to it without providing that context?

Simple. Most racists are cowards who prefer to seem like they're not and will argue to they're or if breath that they're not, because they know they're lack intestinal fortitude enough to stand for what they believe. They know they're on the ignorant and illogical side, but if that's what they grew up with, it's a place of comfort. If there's anything humans are afraid of, it's change. That seems like an awful specific conclusion to draw, so how could I have gotten here?

[Office Space Jump to Conclusions mat]

I was like you once. I held all kinds of backwards beliefs about folks of other races. I'm still checking myself for prejudicial thoughts. I behaved the same way as you. Cowardly statements that weren't overly racist, but easily understood. I have no doubt some of that stupid shit is present in my post history here. If you want to find it and call me on it, knock yourself out. I'll own it.

With that said, your defensive behavior has told me everything I needed to know without the context of my evolution. A person who wasn't trying to covertly call someone a nigger would apologize for the misunderstanding and seek to clarify.

So like I said, keep telling me I'm imagining things.

FaLKoN240 - was this recently? Was it a good-faith effort to stop abuse or something else?
Old 12-16-2020, 07:58 PM   #4055
zombiewolf513
BANNED

zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513
Dude. You asked me to clarify and I did. WE'RE TALKING ABOUT A RIGGED ELECTION. HENCE THE WORD "RIGGER"

You're the one extrapolating race. THATS THE FUCKING TROLL DUDE. IF I WANTED TO CALL SOMEONE THE N-WORD.... I'D CALL THEM THE N-WORD. FUCK YOU FOR EVEN DARING PUT THAT WORD IN MY MOUTH YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE. My only friends still alive are black, hispanic, and asian. With whom I've been lifelong friends and have served in combat with AND HAVE DEPENDED EACH OTHERS LIVES TO. YOU KNOW FUCKALL OF ME TO MAKE SUCH A BRAZEN FUCKING ASSUMPTION AS TO CALL ME AND ACT ON THE ASSUMPTION OF SUCH A HORRIBLE, LIFE RUINING THING, AS BEING RACIST AND CLAIMING I USED THOSE WORDS. GUESS WHAT?! IM GAY TOO! WANT TO BAN ME FOR THAT AGAIN TOO?!

If I was racist, why would I be here having full blown conversations, spanning decades, with people I thought were different than myself? Does that make sense to you?????

You want to know what's being a coward????

I almost get banned for percieved racism.
Its not racism and I point out direct harrassment based on disability and veteran status (which are just as much protected classes as race and gender and whathaveyou).
Then the mod tells me to report posts.
I report posts directly targetting myself and other members for being in those protected classes, including posts from Phlip.
Then I get actually banned by another mod (aware of whats going on) for reporting those posts.

Cool. The second you find out you're BTFO on the topic you shift up to some bullshit and ban me for essentially being a veteran and disabled, and following the rules on reporting hate speech and harassment.

Grow the fuck up you full blown psychopaths. I wouldn't be surprised if it was the staff here running the scams in the For Sale forum.

Should we talk about the veiled threats you've been sending me, then deleting, through my reputation messages? Come and fucking try it, pussy. I really dare you.

You can go ahead and perma-ban me now. Fuck you coward authoritarian, gas lighting, mother fuckers.

Last edited by zombiewolf513; 12-16-2020 at 08:45 PM..
Old 12-16-2020, 08:00 PM   #4056
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (32)
RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
....... Rememeber when zombie told me to have my wife rammed by a dude named "Tyrone"?

Yeah Pepperidge farm remembers....
Old 12-16-2020, 08:08 PM   #4057
zombiewolf513
BANNED

So what? Your wife can't like fucking a guy named Tyrone?
Old 12-16-2020, 08:27 PM   #4058
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
Lol
Ultimate #snowflake meltdown in full effect.....

For a marine, who has allegedly deployed and is hardened, you sure are sensitive....
Old 12-16-2020, 08:29 PM   #4059
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Maybe your wife would like kingkilburn to introduce her to a gigga rigga:

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkilburn View Post
Did someone invoke GIGA RIGGA?! You can move the goal posts but GIGA RIGGA never loses!

Old 12-16-2020, 08:53 PM   #4060
LEG1T
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
LEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
The problem is we have given you hints that those terms were walking a fine line, and you continued to push it.

Yes you can ultimately say what you want but when someone tells you that you’re walking a fine line of racism why continue to push on further?

I know why because you continue to try and reign supreme in your ignorance. You know what you are doing, but you don’t care. Just like you don’t care about wearing a mask because of what you believe. Just because YOU believe it’s ok does not make it.

We are not riggers, we did not rig the election, so wtf are you even on about???

And saying someone’s wife is getting rammed by a dude named Tyrone is clear as fuck, stop playing that bullshit you know wtf you are doing, just own that shit.

Old 12-16-2020, 08:57 PM   #4061
zombiewolf513
BANNED

shut up retard. i only started making edgy jokes to specific people after those fucking assholes started insulting my service and PTSD and other zilvia members service and PTSD.

Now you complain with made up claims of racism. Go fuck yourself you humorless, dogpiling, egotist and your god damn bipolar superiority/inferiority complex nonsense.
Old 12-16-2020, 09:04 PM   #4062
mrmephistopheles

Quote:
Dude. You asked me to clarify and I did. WE'RE TALKING ABOUT A RIGGED ELECTION. HENCE THE WORD "RIGGER"
No, the post you reported earlier had obvious context referencing the election, further, the use of 'rigger' as an accusatory term is so specious I genuinely cannot believe you're STILL trying to defend it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zombiewolf513
You're the one extrapolating race. THATS THE FUCKING TROLL DUDE. IF I WANTED TO CALL SOMEONE THE N-WORD.... I'D CALL THEM THE N-WORD. FUCK YOU FOR EVEN DARING PUT THAT WORD IN MY MOUTH YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE. My only friends still alive are black, hispanic, and asian. With whom I've been lifelong friends and have served in combat with AND HAVE DEPENDED EACH OTHERS LIVES TO. YOU KNOW FUCKALL OF ME TO MAKE SUCH A BRAZEN FUCKING ASSUMPTION AS TO CALL ME AND ACT ON THE ASSUMPTION OF SUCH A HORRIBLE, LIFE RUINING THING, AS BEING RACIST AND CLAIMING I USED THOSE WORDS. GUESS WHAT?! IM GAY TOO! WANT TO BAN ME FOR THAT AGAIN TOO?!
I don't know you, I don't know your friends, I don't know your life experience. All I know is what you've presented here.

If you don't like how you're being perceived, it would do you well to consider adjusting how you're presenting yourself.

Quote:
If I was racist, why would I be here having full blown conversations, spanning decades, with people I thought were different than myself? Does that make sense to you?????
To be honest (and this isn't about you, so don't feel obliged to take offense), the last 4 years have shown me how many people around me are at best indifferent to- and at worst emboldened by Trump's bigotry. Proud Boys, Boogaloo Bois, Richard Spencer, et al. have all been having a grand time proudly wearing their bigotry for all to see. On the one hand, it's nice to know who is a piece of shit and who's not. On the other, it's very frustrating to me given that I was once that sort of piece of shit, knowing full well that it's a dumbass point of view and encouraging it is about the last thing that this country needs right now.

So, for clarity's sake - it doesn't shock me that a person could otherwise keep their point of view to themselves unless they felt comfortable enough that their otherwise crappy views were espoused by the leader of the free world.
Quote:
You want to know what's being a coward????

I almost get banned for percieved racism.
Its not racism and I point out direct harrassment based on disability and veteran status (which are just as much protected classes as race and gender and whathaveyou).
Then the mod tells me to report posts.
I report posts directly targetting myself and other members for being in those protected classes, including posts from Phlip.
Then I get banned by another mod (aware of whats going on) for reporting those posts.

Cool. The second you find out you're BTFO on the topic you shift up to some bullshit and essentially ban me for being a veteran and disabled.
You think you're the only one here with a rating from the VA? I've been fighting them since 2003, so you've not got my sympathy there. I know people are effected differently by psychological issues, but two of my best buds are both rated for PTSD, and aside from the minor issues they function very well. One of them used to have big anger issues but he's gotten much better. I've never heard either of them complain about having gotten grief for having it, but I can understand why something like that could make one feel attacked.

That said, I'm not OK with people being attacked for mental health issues. Like sexual orientation or skin pigment, psychological issues aren't something you can choose, and as such I'm not ok with people being shitty about it.

Have you made it known that you have PTSD? Have you addressed persons referencing it to let them know you're not OK with it? If someone gives me shit for having a bigger left night than right, but I've never made that known, how in the world am I really going to be mad at that person? If I have let it be known and someone brings it up, I'm going to address them first.

With regard to all your friends being of different races and your service with them, that's great. I have people I served with that like other folks they served with that weren't white, but otherwise don't care for non-whites.

Quote:
Grow the fuck up you full blown psychopaths. I wouldn't be surprised if it was the staff here running the scams in the For Sale forum.

Should we talk about the veiled threats you've been sending me, then deleting, through my reputation messages? Come and fucking try it, pussy. I really dare you.

You can go ahead and perma-ban me now. Fuck you coward authoritarian, gas lighting, mother fuckers.
What scams are you referencing? I've been out of the loop for quite a while and given my recent purchases have decided to come back to the community in a fraction of my former capacity. When I left, we had stringent rules to help prevent fraud, and I've always had a zero tolerance policy with regard to scammers/thieves. PM me if you like.

I haven't left you any reputation, and the last one I did was as a favor for someone who'd been brigaded unjustly.
If you're seeing a rep left with my username on it, screenshot it so I can figure out what IP is accessing my account.
I don't do passive aggressive stuff like that.

Regarding any corrective action, that ball is in your court. I'm not interested in having an echo chamber of like minded individuals. Variety of opinion is great. Having reasoned and rational discussions wherein you are attacking your opponent's ideas and not their character (as well as all the other logical fallacies) is how people make progress, even if it's just understanding a different point of view.

Like I said before, you are perceived according to your words. If you feel you're being misunderstood, you need to make it clear. Being antagonistic and argumentative aren't conducive to proving that you're right.
Old 12-16-2020, 09:15 PM   #4063
zombiewolf513
BANNED

I reported much more than that one post. And I could report another 7-10 of recent posts that are even worse. I stopped once Falkon240 banned me. Choosing to ignore that for the sake of the one report of someone else talking about the context is fucking weak sauce man. Missing the forest for the trees.

I HAVE made it clear. yet youre still CHOOSING to make ASSUMPTIONS on my beliefs. The joke has context, and youre CHOOSING to be offended. I've even used it on people I know are white. Youre making fucking assumptions dude. That one idiot talked about lynching people or whatever, yeah ban someone for that shit. For edgy jokes in response to hate speech? come the fuck on.

I'm not asking for sympathy dummy, I'm asking for integrity and fairness in how you're applying your rules. THATS WHY I HAVENT BEEN REPORTING THESE IDIOTS POSTS. I LET IT ROLL OFF MY BACK AND MOVE ON PLAYING BALL A LITTLE HARDER THAN BEFORE. If you've served, at least in the capacity I did, you know just as well as I do that what I'm saying is fucking shit-talking jokes mixed with conversation. un-fuckin-real. So I'm supposed to sit here and let hate speech roll off MY back, but I can't make edgy jokes in response after telling them that what theyre saying is super fucked up? And then when you tell me to report it, so i do, I get banned for reporting it and told I'm a sympathy case for going to bat for myself once you unban me after realizing how fucked up it is how i was just banned. Whatever man.

I don't know who it is leaving the messages, all i see is the message and what post they rated until its deleted. Again, I've been letting this stupid fucking shit roll off my back. You don't see the tons of spam accounts attempting to swindle users unabashedly? holy shit.

That you want to pretend like I take marching orders from Trump or I'm in any way associated with any of those groups (MANY I HAVE STATED IN THIS THREAD THAT I CANT FUCKING STAND) is crazy dude. IM A PERSON. I HAVE MY OWN FUCKING THOUGHTS.

YOU ASKED ME WHAT THE WORD MEANT AND I TOLD YOU. EITHER STOP GASLIGHTING ME OR BAN ME.
Old 12-16-2020, 09:42 PM   #4064
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmephistopheles View Post

FaLKoN240 - was this recently? Was it a good-faith effort to stop abuse or something else?
I undid it after I saw it was a petty response to your call to test him. I wanted to see what his meltdown would be and of course, he reported it after he was banned for less than 5 minutes.

Old 12-16-2020, 09:47 PM   #4065
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaLKoN240 View Post
I undid it after I saw it was a petty response to your call to test him. I wanted to see what his meltdown would be and of course, he reported it after he was banned for less than 5 minutes.
Whatever you fucking doxxing coward. You are fucking petty. You gonna post my IP address, too, like you did to that other user? Maybe my home address from my sale interactions?
Old 12-16-2020, 09:47 PM   #4066
mrmephistopheles

Quote:
I HAVE made it clear. yet youre still CHOOSING to make ASSUMPTIONS on my beliefs. The joke has context, and youre CHOOSING to be offended. I've even used it on people I know are white. Youre making fucking assumptions dude. That one idiot talked about lynching people or whatever, yeah ban someone for that shit. For edgy jokes in response to hate speech? come the fuck on.
Search my posts if you don't believe me, but I've punished users for using inappropriate terms, knowing full well they're friends and weren't going to be offended by what was said.

I'm making assumptions because the context is limited. How can I do anything else?

Quote:
I'm not asking for sympathy dummy, I'm asking for integrity and fairness in how you're applying your rules. If you've served, at least in the capacity I did, you know just as well as I do that what I'm saying is fucking shit-talking jokes mixed with conversation. un-fuckin-real. So I'm supposed to sit here and let hate speech roll off MY back, but I can't make edgy jokes in response. Whatever man.
Look, I'm all for meting out the minimum amount of corrective action to resolve the issue, and nobody is immune from that (I even pinked or banned myself for a week back in 2006 or so). That said, I've never gotten upset by people shit talking me (and believe me I've gotten plenty here). Maybe you didn't do the "Shit-talking for Marines" MCI or something, but it feels like you're either acting offended for sympathy or you're relatively thin-skinned.

That said, I'm not a fan of sinking to others' levels. I'm a better person than those who would genuinely attack me for bullshit, and I'm not willing to debase myself to let them receive the satisfaction of upsetting me.

Quote:
I don't know who it is leaving the messages, all i see is the message and what post they rated until its deleted. You don't see the tons of spam accounts attempting to swindle users unabashedly? holy shit.
If you don't know who it is, why accuse me? I've never seen a rep left without a name, so I'm dubious of your claim, but I'm willing to wait out making a judgment so that you have a chance to prove your claim with a screenshot.

No, as I said I haven't been active.

Quote:

That you want to pretend like I take marching orders from Trump or I'm in any way associated with any of those groups (MANY I HAVE STATED IN THIS THREAD THAT I CANT FUCKING STAND)

YOU ASKED ME WHAT THE WORD MEANT AND I TOLD YOU. EITHER STOP GASLIGHTING ME OR BAN ME.

I haven't pretended or claimed anything like what you're describing (beyond questioning your affinity for Bill Barr). That said, your adamant claim that there was definitely fraud in the election echoes that of the entirety of the GOP, especially Trump. It's weird to have someone talk about how delicious steak is and then they claim they're a lifelong vegetarian, ya know?
Old 12-16-2020, 09:49 PM   #4067
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Quote:
Whatever you fucking doxxing coward. You gonna post my IP address, too? Maybe my home address from my sale interactions?
LOL you're still going on about that?

No one doxxed him.

I should have banned him for having more than one account, but I didn't.

I did it to expose Mr wannabe grand dragon cock slayer or whatever bullshit name he had.

Get over it.

Old 12-16-2020, 09:54 PM   #4068
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Fuck both of you.
Old 12-16-2020, 10:16 PM   #4069
mrmephistopheles

Quote:
Fuck both of you.
Given my patience with you, I'd say that's uncalled for.
Old 12-16-2020, 10:17 PM   #4070
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Quote:
With that said, your defensive behavior has told me everything I needed to know without the context of my evolution. A person who wasn't trying to covertly call someone a nigger would apologize for the misunderstanding and seek to clarify.
Quote:
Can you clarify what you mean by 'rigger'?
Quote:
one who rigs or is sympathetic to rigging
Quote:

How much more clear could it be made? you're the ONLY one that has used the N-word.
Old 12-16-2020, 11:07 PM   #4071
DreamN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
lol clarify the term 'jogger' for me, please.

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
Old 12-16-2020, 11:09 PM   #4072
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

Trader Rating: (0)
kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Why are you guys giving this jackass more rope? He's already as hung as he imagines this Tyrone fellow to be. The only time you get good faith from him is when his feelings are hurt. Mind you it won't be an intelligent response.

And for the record, I wasn't making fun of veterans I was making fun of YOU you dumb mother fucker. You keep going on about doxxing while you actively stalk me on Facebook. Non Fidelis ass.
Old 12-16-2020, 11:13 PM   #4073
zombiewolf513
BANNED

You know what jogger means.

Old 12-17-2020, 12:56 AM   #4074
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Quote:
If you don't know who it is, why accuse me? I've never seen a rep left without a name, so I'm dubious of your claim, but I'm willing to wait out making a judgment so that you have a chance to prove your claim with a screenshot.
It sounds like you want to take charge, so who else is to blame?

Old 12-17-2020, 05:31 AM   #4075
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Now tell us what "sperg" means since you posted that several times as well.
I mean, given our understanding of the language and the context of your lack of decency toward people we surely know, but since you're in an entertaining mood these days. Let's see what you want to tell us it means.

And I write too!
Old 12-17-2020, 06:01 AM   #4076
Green Arrow
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Geez...yall spend alot of time asking Zombie what a word means when there is plenty of context to draw a conclusion. Rigger= People who rigged, or supported rigging. Stop being dumb. And I too have received rep with out a name to associate it with. Riggers gonna rig.
Turn post count on to be consistent with the rep being on in this thread. Yall keep riding Biden and soon he will bust.
Old 12-17-2020, 06:33 AM   #4077
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Arrow View Post
And I too have received rep with out a name to associate it with. Riggers gonna rig.
Everyone gets rep without names attached. If you're saying that you received one with that as the comment, then you're a liar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Arrow View Post
Turn post count on to be consistent with the rep being on in this thread.
No
You don't get to make demands.

And I write too!
Old 12-17-2020, 06:54 AM   #4078
LEG1T
Zilvia Addict

LEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfection
Green Arrow so anyone that leaves you Neg rep is a rigger??

Your just as dumb and ignorant as zombie.

How do you classify anyone that disagrees with you as one that engages in cheating at an election?

Trump has really damaged your intellect badly.

Jogger, is Zombies reference to the black man that was shot while jogging by the 2 white men with a shotgun. You think that’s shits funny or cool???

The ones throwing out offensive slurs, don’t get to dictate what’s offensive to the targeted group.

How tf are you going to tell a person what should and should not offend them if contextually and figuratively the terms you are referencing has racial overtones and has been negatively oppressing that said group??

Don’t say anything on here that you can’t say in real life to said people.

Go up to a group of black ppl and call them riggers and see what happens.

If that’s enough to potentially get you killed in real life you can see why it should be enough to have it stopped here.

Stop condoning and doubling down on shit you guys are blatantly being ignorant about.
Old 12-17-2020, 07:27 AM   #4079
LEG1T
Zilvia Addict

You what’s fucked?

Reading a previous comment on here about one guy wanting to be friends, one guy wishing another guy happy birthday. One guy claiming to come in peace to what I only assume to be a moderator of minority.

This same individual then goes on to throw out a comment about lynching showing his entire wolf under a finely laid sheet.

This is the shit we can’t skirt or be oblivious too. Can you imagine letting a person like that close to your family or in your home knowing how they really feel when they are not around you. That’s shits disgusting..

That shit is unacceptable and history, time, and language tells us who these people are. The same ones that show the symptoms always end up being the is the same ones that carry the the disease shit must be stopped because this same disease has tried to kill us before if it spreads large enough.

People joke about Hitler but this is exactly how it started..He’s not bad he just wants to make our country better. He’s not bad he just wants to make sure they are clean, he’s not bad he just is trying to protect us.

When enough people believe this is ok, this is when it puts the minorities at risk and we not gonna sit back and let that shit happen again.

Fuck that and fuck those that try it..
Old 12-17-2020, 07:56 AM   #4080
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Just hear to watch #snowflake marine melt melt and subsequently implode hahahahah!

What ever happened to "fuck your feelings"?? zombie post went right to the feels hahahahah!
Closed Thread