Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 06-15-2005, 12:16 PM   #31
p11driver
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
p11driver is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to p11driver
i have 17x9 +22 upfront and tanabe coilovers, front is pretty low and fits fine.
Old 06-15-2005, 12:42 PM   #32
24Dee
Zilvia Member

24Dee is making a name for him/her self24Dee is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
Originally Posted by p11driver
i have 17x9 +22 upfront and tanabe coilovers, front is pretty low and fits fine.

Yea I came across your thread of when you got those rims before I started this thread.

What sizes out back? any fender work?
24Dee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2005, 01:26 PM   #33
bimmerlover
Zilvia Junkie

bimmerlover is making a name for him/her selfbimmerlover is making a name for him/her self
These are my Mustang wheels, 18x9 +26 all around.

bimmerlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2005, 01:48 PM   #34
24Dee
Zilvia Member

24Dee is making a name for him/her self24Dee is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmerlover
These are my Mustang wheels, 18x9 +26 all around.

Cobra wheels are dope too. What's your suspension and tire size setup? That looks like it could be stock height?

Any problem with rubbing or anything?
24Dee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2005, 02:15 PM   #35
neilio85
Leaky Injector

neilio85 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by 24Dee
Good shit, get those pics up if you can?

How do you like those MR coilovers for daily driving?
Coilovers are fine for me on daily driving. They are my first experience with aftermarket suspension I love it. I have them set pretty hard right now just because of the rubbing issue but if you were too get them you would not be dissappointed. The price is awesome too.
neilio85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2005, 12:10 AM   #36
JVD
Nissanaholic!

JVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfection
See sig for info on my setup. Megan racing coils as well. More pics coming soon. Just got a new camera!
JVD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2005, 12:21 AM   #37
sw20>>s14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
sw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sw20>>s14
bimmerlove, you go to csm? ive never seen your car...what is your suspension setup? those wheels look pretty good...i remember you were trying to sell them a while back, good thing you kept them...
Old 06-16-2005, 12:52 PM   #38
bimmerlover
Zilvia Junkie

bimmerlover is making a name for him/her selfbimmerlover is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
Originally Posted by sw20>>s14
bimmerlove, you go to csm? ive never seen your car...what is your suspension setup? those wheels look pretty good...i remember you were trying to sell them a while back, good thing you kept them...
No, I don't go to CSM. I just figured it would be a good place to take pictures. I'm running Tanabe DF210's with KYB AGX's. Not exactly coilovers; just wanted to show how 9" wide rims look with that offset.
bimmerlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2005, 06:14 PM   #39
SpeedMonkeyInc
Zilvia FREAK!

SpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond repute
Cobra replicas, 17x9 +24 front and 17x10.5 +27 rear. The wheels fit great, but I put too much tire in front. I went with 235/45/17 and I should have done 235/40s. I needed a 5mm spacer for the tire to clear my Tein HEs. Sorry, no photos of the rear yet because I have no way of blacking out the license plate on this computer.

SpeedMonkeyInc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2005, 06:52 PM   #40
justinhustle
Nissanaholic!

justinhustle will become famous soon enoughjustinhustle will become famous soon enoughjustinhustle will become famous soon enoughjustinhustle will become famous soon enoughjustinhustle will become famous soon enough
no way of blackin the plate out?

ms paint dude haha
justinhustle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2005, 09:09 PM   #41
OptionZero
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
OptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to OptionZero
hey speed monkey, link doesn't work for me, can you email me pix?
OptionZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2005, 09:24 PM   #42
SpeedMonkeyInc
Zilvia FREAK!

SpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected]
no way of blackin the plate out?

ms paint dude haha
Don't "haha" me asswipe I make my living on computers and if I could do that on this computer I would. I don't have MS paint because I don't have a windows machine.
Old 06-16-2005, 10:26 PM   #43
turbospeedmuffin
Leaky Injector

turbospeedmuffin is making a name for him/her selfturbospeedmuffin is making a name for him/her selfturbospeedmuffin is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to turbospeedmuffin
you're lazy mang, use iphoto to chop it. If I'm bored I'll do it for you later.

I hosted the photo's for lazy older brother...

turbospeedmuffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2005, 10:29 PM   #44
SpeedMonkeyInc
Zilvia FREAK!

Ha thanks. I used the [img] tags but it didn't work? I wonder if Yahoo's hosting prevents it?
Old 06-16-2005, 11:11 PM   #45
OptionZero
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
OptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to OptionZero
what spec tires you decide on in the end for the rear, and any fender mods (roll/pull?)

I'm thinking the exact same set of wheels since they're so damn cheap..but don't worry, they're goin on a white car so it 'll look different
OptionZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2005, 11:54 PM   #46
SequenceGarage
Leaky Injector

SequenceGarage is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to SequenceGarage
D2 Coilovers

17x9 +20 clears no problem

17x9 +37 cleared with a 10mm spacer but only when the coilover was bolted up in such a way so that the hub was in a position for maximum positive camber possible. In other words the upper bolt is all the way towards the outside of the elongated hole on the shock bracket, with it all the way in (another 2~ degrees of camber) the wheel would rub on the coilover. Also, if the suspension is too low the tire and rim would hit the spring perch and locking collar.
Old 06-17-2005, 09:33 AM   #47
justinhustle
Nissanaholic!

justinhustle will become famous soon enoughjustinhustle will become famous soon enoughjustinhustle will become famous soon enoughjustinhustle will become famous soon enoughjustinhustle will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedMonkeyInc
Don't "haha" me asswipe I make my living on computers and if I could do that on this computer I would. I don't have MS paint because I don't have a windows machine.

gay webcam shows dont count as making a living
justinhustle is offline   Reply With Quote