Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 04-11-2008, 10:50 AM   #391
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
TiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TiNMAN
puppy homie 5 years ago.

jack russell/bull terrier mix

he gets the muzzle when he gets too hyphy

I AM LEGIT.
TiNMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-11-2008, 10:52 AM   #392
godzillarb
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
godzillarb is a name known to allgodzillarb is a name known to allgodzillarb is a name known to allgodzillarb is a name known to allgodzillarb is a name known to allgodzillarb is a name known to allgodzillarb is a name known to allgodzillarb is a name known to allgodzillarb is a name known to allgodzillarb is a name known to allgodzillarb is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Peachie, 13 years old and only has three legs (cancer developed in one of her rear paws and had to be amputated).

She loves keys!
Old 04-11-2008, 10:54 AM   #393
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

TiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to TiNMAN
dang, poor cat yo. thats some love right thurr

I AM LEGIT.
TiNMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008, 11:24 AM   #394
s13poop
Post Whore!

s13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to s13poop
updates on my puppy zero

Old 04-12-2008, 11:01 AM   #395
sirhc
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
sirhc will become famous soon enoughsirhc will become famous soon enoughsirhc will become famous soon enoughsirhc will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by s13poop View Post
updates on my puppy zero

Whats his breed? I want one lol.
sirhc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008, 11:03 AM   #396
YoungGun
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
YoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
^^Looks like a korgy.
YoungGun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008, 11:03 AM   #397
s13Dr1ft
Zilvia Addict

s13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to s13Dr1ft
Welsh Corggie? (sp?)
Old 04-12-2008, 01:15 PM   #398
s13poop
Post Whore!

s13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfection
yezzir he's a red/white welsh pembroke corgi
Old 04-12-2008, 03:43 PM   #399
WERDdabuilder
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
WERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
one of the dopest looking dogs man. +1
WERDdabuilder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008, 08:04 PM   #400
slideways7
Leaky Injector

slideways7 is an unknown quantity at this point
Skip (Longhair Chihuahua) and Pickel (Dapple Dachsund)
slideways7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008, 08:54 PM   #401
ILoveMyRHS13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (25)
ILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ILoveMyRHS13
I have many pets between my dad's house and my mom's house...

My favorite cat.
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j2...illyincage.jpg

Guinea Pig

Bird that has been around longer than I have...

Theres still more... Damn it's a zoo.
ILoveMyRHS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008, 08:59 PM   #402
Signum Temporis
Leaky Injector

Signum Temporis is a well-known jackass
Send a message via AIM to Signum Temporis
TOBY THE PUMPKIN KING
Signum Temporis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008, 09:26 PM   #403
Carina240sx
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (10)
Carina240sx is a glorious beacon of lightCarina240sx is a glorious beacon of lightCarina240sx is a glorious beacon of lightCarina240sx is a glorious beacon of lightCarina240sx is a glorious beacon of lightCarina240sx is a glorious beacon of lightCarina240sx is a glorious beacon of lightCarina240sx is a glorious beacon of lightCarina240sx is a glorious beacon of lightCarina240sx is a glorious beacon of lightCarina240sx is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Sadie (Min Pin) 1yrs in these pics, now 3yrs old.

Snoopy (Basset) when we first got him he was 13 weeks old. Now 2 years old.

Camber or Puppy uppy (Jack Russel)she comes when you say both.

Penny (Mix, dont know what she is) 2yrs old.

Camber+Snoopy= Baby. Yup thats his name Baby. He is the biggest baby in the world.

When he was born.

The whole crew!

Snoop (the blur) Penny (top of stairs) Baby (a step down from Penny) Camber/Puppy Uppy (bottom of stairs)

Old 04-13-2008, 01:13 AM   #404
drftkng951
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
drftkng951 has a reputation beyond reputedrftkng951 has a reputation beyond reputedrftkng951 has a reputation beyond reputedrftkng951 has a reputation beyond reputedrftkng951 has a reputation beyond reputedrftkng951 has a reputation beyond reputedrftkng951 has a reputation beyond reputedrftkng951 has a reputation beyond reputedrftkng951 has a reputation beyond reputedrftkng951 has a reputation beyond reputedrftkng951 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
lol my pet

but seriously my most recent is a taco bell dogg by the name of Tiffany (short for Tiffany & Co.)
she past away from parvo it was a really sad thing to see a small little thing go through so much pain....
R.I.P.
Old 04-13-2008, 01:01 PM   #405
shade
Zilvia Junkie

shade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond repute
Is that a Coach collar I see? My girlfriend bought one for her dog too. Maybe I should post pics of my dog later.

Quote:
updates on my puppy zero

Old 04-13-2008, 01:44 PM   #406
Mi Beardo es Loco
Nissanaholic!

Location: A place where boob jobs ruined the best thing about being a fat chick.
Mi Beardo es Loco is close to perfectionMi Beardo es Loco is close to perfectionMi Beardo es Loco is close to perfectionMi Beardo es Loco is close to perfectionMi Beardo es Loco is close to perfectionMi Beardo es Loco is close to perfectionMi Beardo es Loco is close to perfectionMi Beardo es Loco is close to perfectionMi Beardo es Loco is close to perfectionMi Beardo es Loco is close to perfectionMi Beardo es Loco is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by drftkng951 View Post
lol my pet

but seriously my most recent is a taco bell dogg by the name of Tiffany (short for Tiffany & Co.)
she past away from parvo it was a really sad thing to see a small little thing go through so much pain....
R.I.P.
yeah, I seen my Min Pin get attacked by a American Shepard. The Shep got him in his jaws and my min pin fought him off enough to get away. I'm full sprinting towards them to kill the fucking Shepard and Jack is limp running towards mie in so much pain. The Shep sees me and books it the other way. I took Jack to the vet in Grand Terrace and they found a punctured liver. They packed it and 4 days later he was out.

I just couldn't believe that a 8 pound min pin could escape the jaws of a 130 lb Shepard and get enough strength to run away far enough for me to reach him. BTW, the Shepard jumped into our yard so Jack had no chance.
Mi Beardo es Loco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 12:40 PM   #407
s13poop
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shade View Post
Is that a Coach collar I see? My girlfriend bought one for her dog too. Maybe I should post pics of my dog later.
hahaha good eye my friend my brothers gf got it for him its pretty nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by WERDdabuilder View Post
one of the dopest looking dogs man. +1
thanks man
Old 04-14-2008, 01:05 PM   #408
hitman
Zilvia FREAK!

hitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to hitman

this is my kitty at 2 weeks old, its now 2 months and vicious killer kitty but also purs and sometimes likes to cuddle. got it from nates (drift it) friend.
Old 04-14-2008, 04:17 PM   #409
jfc3po
Zilvia Junkie

jfc3po has a spectacular aura aboutjfc3po has a spectacular aura aboutjfc3po has a spectacular aura aboutjfc3po has a spectacular aura aboutjfc3po has a spectacular aura aboutjfc3po has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhc View Post
My other hobby.

looks like a violent ass tank....what are they? They look like a bunch of red devils and the big one maybe a texas cichlid or something like that...

i love cichlid tanks....so much fun
Old 04-14-2008, 08:48 PM   #410
DataXUnknown
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (30)
DataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
+1 for the badass fish.

My latest pet was a gold fish...named it goldeen, and it passed away. Before that I had a lot of beta fish, one committed suicide and jumped out of its tank onto my floor, the others just passed away from old age.

Besides that I had two dogs, a golden retriever and shelty mix, and i dunno the other one, both passed away of old age.

sorry no pics...hahah. i will get another fish soon though..
DataXUnknown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008, 11:26 AM   #411
180sExy
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 180sExy
LuLU Bell

Shadow

Spike

Pretty Girl

Minnie

Oreo

Angel

Tiger

Tiny Tim on the right

These are a few of my pets. We have a few more kitties but we dont have pics. An sad too say Angel is no longer with us, an Tiny Tim I dont know how long he will be with us because he is very sick an its going to take awhole lot of cash! But were saving an trying to help him.
Old 04-15-2008, 04:31 PM   #412
origin_s135
Zilvia FREAK!

origin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfection
brutis:
Old 04-15-2008, 06:12 PM   #413
S14Josh
Zilvia Junkie

S14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to S14Josh
Couple months ago I got a new puppy. She's a Rhodesian Ridgeback / Blue tick hound mix named Keira. She's an awesome dog.

She's 9 months old now, so she's bigger than in the pictures.

I dont have any recent pictures, she's a lot bigger now. You can also see that her ridge is a bit different from most ridgebacks. Instead of hers growing in the opposite direction, it grows to the side, its longer, and thicker then the rest of the hair on her. All of her fur is super soft, except the ridge down her back.
Old 04-15-2008, 06:32 PM   #414
RUTH'LESSDET
Zilvia Addict

RUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to RUTH'LESSDET

Kimbo Slice @ 2yrs
Check him out on youtube:

Feel Free to vote!!
Old 04-17-2008, 01:34 PM   #415
darkslide
Leaky Injector

darkslide has a spectacular aura aboutdarkslide has a spectacular aura aboutdarkslide has a spectacular aura aboutdarkslide has a spectacular aura aboutdarkslide has a spectacular aura aboutdarkslide has a spectacular aura about
my kitty =]
darkslide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008, 01:22 PM   #416
nameless

nameless will become famous soon enoughnameless will become famous soon enoughnameless will become famous soon enough

nameless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008, 07:36 PM   #417
s13poop
Post Whore!

hahaha fellow corgi owner i see

he's soo thin compared to mine

but the breeder told me hes was the heaviest out the batch

cute pupp though
Old 04-18-2008, 08:15 PM   #418
koukikat180sx
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
koukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to koukikat180sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by n240sxfnatic View Post
getting the last few drops of my milk
Love the ferret!!!!!! I gotta get a pic of mine up. He's huge!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-18-2008, 10:00 PM   #419
Rick-95ZE
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (22)
Rick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Ivory.My wife got him the pink sleepy mask:ghey:

I have so many funny pictures & video clips of this guy, Its hard to pick just one.
I have video of him jogging on a treadmill

1997 Nissan 240sx SE(Rb25det+GT35r= 486whp on 93pump):http://zilvia.net/f/premium-member-b...oject-2-a.html
Quote:
Originally Posted by PHLIP
Take it literally, kill someone, aim for the face in whatever method you use to do so, and it is the most righteously gratifying feeling ever, almost orgasmic.
Rick-95ZE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008, 01:22 AM   #420
nameless

nameless will become famous soon enoughnameless will become famous soon enoughnameless will become famous soon enough
Quote:
hahaha fellow corgi owner i see

he's soo thin compared to mine

but the breeder told me hes was the heaviest out the batch

cute pupp though
Yea he was the runt. But hes getting big, bout 26lbs in 7 months.
nameless is offline   Reply With Quote