Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Private Sellers

Private Sellers Provide your experiences with individuals here. No flaming, accusations, or complaints! Be fair and objective. Make it info you'd like to see before you make a purchase.

Old 06-29-2008, 07:58 PM   #1
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
GSXRJJordan

Review as a BUYER.
Jeff is a repeat customer, easy to deal with, payment was prompt and without issue, definitely will deal with again when the chance is presented.

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-28-2010, 01:14 AM   #2
nism014
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (14)
nism014 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
GSXRJJordan - still no heim joints

Jeff Jordan of Jordan Innovations has been promising me some replacement joints for my megan RUCA and tension rod since July of 2009. We're in January 2010 and I still have nothing to show for...

He received the first payment via paypal on July 16, 2009 to the amount of $69.

This was to include 2 pairs of his heim joints for my megan ruca and tension rod, the spacers needed, and a dust boot. Word on zilvia was that these heim joints had super awesome powers and were worth the $$$. So I wanted them.

After trading emails confirming my megan RUCA and tension rods, he tells me that he's dealt with those before and that he knew what sizes they were. Here's the extract from his email to me detailing what I was paying for:

Quote:
Pricing is $16/ea for the heims, $2/ea for the spacers (two neede ed per heim), $2/ea for chrome jam nuts, and $10/set for machine work on the spacers. If you want boots, add $7/ea.

Total for two pairs with boots: $64
Without boots: $50

Add $5 for flat-rate USPS shipping (with tracking), and paypal to [email protected] -or- [email protected].
Here's my paypal screen shot for the 1st payment sent:

So now he's got my money and I wait...then September comes around and still nothing. Mind you that at this point, I have to chase this guy to "check up" on my order, I got no emails or anything after I sent him my payment to confirm that he received it or anything.

By this point, I started inquiring on zilvia if this guy was legit or what (see this thread) and everyone reassured me that he was. So I said cool and waited it out.

Finally, after chasing him a while, he gets back to me and tells me that he's been busy and what not. I told him that I understand and that all he had to do what tell me he was busy and I'd wait some more.

THis time he seems to be on it, updates me and lets me know he's got the parts in, the spacers machined, and they finally ship!

The parts arrive and it's the wrong size, no boots, and only 1 pair. So I email him back telling him that they don't fit and inquired about the other pair. Here's the picture I sent him to show him that the pair he sent me didn't fit.

So then he replies and lets me know that I didn't send him enough money for 2 pairs, even though we agreed for the purchase of 2 pairs and priced everything out for 2 pairs and he only sent me 1 pair. Neither of us caught it, but the math on the parts was wrong and I was short $44.

So I sent him the $44 via a 2nd paypal transaction right away.

Here's the paypal screen shot:

now he's got the full amount. And I tell him that to be safe, I'll send him my megan heim joints so that he can match them and he agrees. I boxed everything up and since we were around Christmas and I had some Hawaiian Host macadamia nuts chocolates laying around, I tossed a few in the box that I used to ship him my megan joints and the wrong sized joints he sent me. He received the package right around Christmas and emailed me telling me that he received it, thanked me for the chocolate and then nothing since...

I've sent him 2 emails since the new year started and have gotten no replies.

what now? you guys still going to tell me he's legit? He can post on zilvia daily but not answer to a paying customer?
nism014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 03:07 PM   #3
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
Jeff did me a great favor of wiring up all my gauges and looming em properly...

great guy, comes thru in a clutch situation...

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 03:10 PM   #4
nism014
Zilvia Junkie

I'm happy for you guys. So what then? just ignore the fact that I'm down $100 something bucks and walk away?

He told me costs went up and the machine charges were higher, so I even offered Jeff to pay for any additional costs associated with the heims I'm ordering from him, and he told me that he'd take care of it.

He said he's take care of shipping the 2nd time around, and I still offered to pay for it as long as I could be promised my parts.

Now he's just gone quiet.

MAN UP and EITHER GIVE ME MY MONEY AND PARTS BACK OR SEND ME WHAT I PAID FOR!
Old 01-31-2010, 02:23 AM   #5
nism014
Zilvia Junkie

Got in touch with Jeff, things are moving along well. Will update/edit when this is over.
Old 12-04-2012, 01:27 PM   #6
nism014
Zilvia Junkie

forgot to edit and update after what happened. Things didn't settle until well AFTER my last post and even then this guy still robbed me.

I got my arms back and am stuck with 2 heim joints that won't fit and am out $144 plus the shipping.

Hope this guy burns in hell. fuk his company too
Old 12-04-2012, 02:02 PM   #7
Banana_Cute
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (16)
Banana_Cute is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
WOW. after 2 yrs of hagglin with this guy, he couldnt put out what he promised you.

BOGUS!!

Simplicity is the key to brilliance
Banana_Cute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 03:53 AM   #8
nism014
Zilvia Junkie

no no, we actually settled this in like April 2010. At that point I just got fed up with this guy and his run around game.

Told the guy that as long as he returned my megan arms (that he was supposed to use for measurements) that I'd chuck it as a loss.

Honestly, I was surprised he actually sent me back the arms and that crappy pair of heim joints along with it. I was just hoping he wasn't going to rip me off any more than he already had.

I had waited almost a year. During that time I spent about $150 on his so called "service" and the shipping associated with it. He held onto my megan arms (RUCA and tension) for a couple of months to size them up but never did. And all I had to show for were the exact same suspension arms, and only one pair of heim joints that did not even fit. I still have those stupid heim joints and have tried them on various other brand of arms w/out luck.

He is the single instance of a bad deal I have EVER experience here on Zilvia. EVERYBODY else has been more than adapt at communicating with me on transactions updates.
Old 03-02-2013, 01:27 PM   #9
JRwerks
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (55)
JRwerks is a glorious beacon of lightJRwerks is a glorious beacon of lightJRwerks is a glorious beacon of lightJRwerks is a glorious beacon of lightJRwerks is a glorious beacon of lightJRwerks is a glorious beacon of lightJRwerks is a glorious beacon of lightJRwerks is a glorious beacon of lightJRwerks is a glorious beacon of lightJRwerks is a glorious beacon of lightJRwerks is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 55 reviews
Recently me and a buddy have been dealing with Jeff Jordan and gotta say by far the worst customer service and business I've everrrr dealt with, when it comes to putting his name out there for certain people or promoting himself he's all in and does good work, but when it comes to helping a good paying customer
Especially one that is in the military and needs his car done, he doesn't care and puts it off to the side for weeks to months, the hassle that we have dealt with waiting for a S15 conversion wire harness to S13 chassis for 3-4months after promised 2 weeks was ridiculous , then taking the vehicle there which was about 3 hr drive back and forth for him to finish wasn't worth the cost of time,trailer,truck,gas, etc. the. To take it back a second time and him still promise good work and results but end up not doing anything until my buddy arrives back from deployment and arrives to his shop in person , all he had was bucket of excuses, I recommend no one take your vehicle there and not stay on top of him to finish it because it will just sit, and he will charge "hourly pay" which Ivan add up to rediculous amount of BS
JRwerks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 06:56 PM   #10
mogli9000
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (68)
mogli9000 will become famous soon enoughmogli9000 will become famous soon enoughmogli9000 will become famous soon enoughmogli9000 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 68 reviews
B+ SELLER.

Good on prices, and delivered what was needed.
mogli9000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2014, 11:57 AM   #11
PLAYERO_LOKO
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (7)
PLAYERO_LOKO is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRwerks View Post
Recently me and a buddy have been dealing with Jeff Jordan and gotta say by far the worst customer service and business I've everrrr dealt with
i seem to be the latest victim! SMFH, i shouldve go a different vendor! now im out of my GTO LS2 harness and my S13 harness

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRwerks View Post
Especially one that is in the military and needs his car done, he doesn't care and puts it off to the side for weeks to months, the hassle that we have dealt with waiting for
i dont think he gives a damn that he's screwing military personnel that are deployed, i was also deployed and still active and i see no signs of him fixing my harness and returning it to me.

at this point who knows what i'm going to do with my car thanks all to jeff.
PLAYERO_LOKO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2014, 12:00 PM   #12
unwtdhero
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
unwtdhero is making his/her stupidity well-knownunwtdhero is making his/her stupidity well-knownunwtdhero is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Inquired about a quote on some wiring, never replied...

I took it as hes a "hotshot"
unwtdhero is offline   Reply With Quote