Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 01-09-2007, 08:54 AM   #1
Edgar
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
Edgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Edgar
So Ohio State got thier @$$ kicked!

YES!

I like UM (University of Miami)
and any team that plays Ohio State

They didnt get beat but they got that ass kicked

Who else watched it?
Old 01-09-2007, 09:10 AM   #2
jrmiller84
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
jrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jrmiller84
I watched in amazement. When you live in Gainesville the few people who aren't gator fans like to talk an enormous amount of trash and since I'm not a huge follower of football I assumed their trash talk had some backing but holy shit. They got destroyed. We walked down to University Ave (like 2 blocks from my buddies place) and I took some video of the mayhem that is Gainesville after winning any championship (happened when they won basketball too)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQ8nzjImcHc
Old 01-09-2007, 09:21 AM   #3
iwishiwas-all*
Nissanaholic!

iwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfection
AS MUCH as I hate both teams since i go to U of Miami, and Ohio State commited robbery in 2002 and they are fucking cheaters with their ak47 yielding, illegally-accepted running back. A well as this, I hate UF because every snot-nosed rich caucasian in america says they want to go there for no appearent reason, making it impossible for instate students to be accepted there because of some upstate NY girls father gives half a mil for his kid to go there.

SO I deffinately hate both schools with a passion also because they both get off the hook every time there is a player arrested, suspended or caught doin somethin illegal, while here in miami if a player parallel parks in the wrong spot infront of the hecht building it turns into national news.

but yea i loved to see OSU get there ass kicked .
still,
fuck the gaytors, wait til miami gets back next year.its on like donkey kong haha
Old 01-09-2007, 09:31 AM   #4
jrmiller84
Zilvia FREAK!

jrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by iwishiwas-all*
A well as this, I hate UF because every snot-nosed rich caucasian in america says they want to go there

I do agree with you on that point, I live here but I don't go to UF and there are quite a few snobs. If you consider that most of the people who graduate UF usually stay in Gainesville as doctors or lawyers, the population of stuck asses is pretty high.

I go to community college here and probably won't go there ever. I'll probably wind up going to UCF since ultimately Orlando has more job opportunities for CIS students. I was raised a Gator fan so it's a given that I support them.
Old 01-09-2007, 10:46 AM   #5
jdizzy204
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
jdizzy204 will become famous soon enoughjdizzy204 will become famous soon enoughjdizzy204 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
im a huge fan of the U of M and always hated osu for the robbery of the championship game a few years back. even tho miami wasnt the team to return the favor, im happy they went down. Chris leak is from charlotte too
jdizzy204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 10:51 AM   #6
jrmiller84
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdizzy204
Chris leak is from charlotte too
Chris Leak reminds me of Tiger Woods

He did an amazing job last night though, played smart ball, didn't pull anything stupid.
Old 01-09-2007, 11:10 AM   #7
ManoNegra
Guild of Skullduggerous Intent

Trader Rating: (48)
ManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to ManoNegra
bleh.. still celebrating UCLA pwning usc. wooot!!
ManoNegra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 05:09 PM   #8
snatch13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
snatch13 is close to perfectionsnatch13 is close to perfectionsnatch13 is close to perfectionsnatch13 is close to perfectionsnatch13 is close to perfectionsnatch13 is close to perfectionsnatch13 is close to perfectionsnatch13 is close to perfectionsnatch13 is close to perfectionsnatch13 is close to perfectionsnatch13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
yea Wisconsin gets robbed of a BCS bid... 3 of the 5 BCS games were fucking terrible...

Florida raped Ohio State
USC raped Michigan
LSU raped Notre Dame

fuck the BCS and making teams wait almost 2 months to play their next game... its like making them start the season over.

Ohio State is a better team than what they played last night, if the two teams played the week after the season ended, I think things would have gone down differently. Same thing goes for the USC and Michigan game. But, props to Florida and USC for well played games.

Notre Dame just sucks and doesn't deserve to play in the BCS ever again.
snatch13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 05:26 PM   #9
jdizzy204
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
jdizzy204 will become famous soon enoughjdizzy204 will become famous soon enoughjdizzy204 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
the bcs aint goin nowhere. the ncaa makes sooooo much money from every bowl they host. to the ncaa, this is just business and more money is to be made with many individual companies sponsoring bowls then one company sponsoring a single championship game. im not a fan of the system but its gonna be around for a while.
jdizzy204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 05:27 PM   #10
bamaboy
Zilvia FREAK!

bamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfection
No matter what anyone says, Florida just beat the ever loving piss out of Ohio State...hands down. Now I hate the BCS and I think 52-53 days is way to long to wait to play the most inportant game of the year for who ever gets to play that game. But I am glad Florida won so people can stop saying that the Big 10 is the hardest conference to win in....everyone knows the SEC is where football is played the hardest.

Quote:
Right now you are my biggest fan. You are to me what a sex tape is to Paris Hilton, not the best publicity in the world, but at least I'm on people's mind and it has something to do with a pussy!!! HAAHAAAAAAA
bamaboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 05:35 PM   #11
snatch13
Zilvia Addict

snatch13 is close to perfectionsnatch13 is close to perfectionsnatch13 is close to perfectionsnatch13 is close to perfectionsnatch13 is close to perfectionsnatch13 is close to perfectionsnatch13 is close to perfectionsnatch13 is close to perfectionsnatch13 is close to perfectionsnatch13 is close to perfectionsnatch13 is close to perfection
I agree with jdizzy... but while its still the way it is, I'm gonna bitch about it because its not right. But thats the way America is.

The Big 10 was down this year, no doubt about it. They had 3 good teams and then it dropped off from there. The SEC was better than normal this year too, but we'll see what happens next year. Wisconsin is gonna win the Big 10, and you won't see them choke in a BCS bowl.
snatch13 is offline   Reply With Quote