Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 01-09-2007, 02:07 AM   #61
backroadtouge
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
backroadtouge is a jewel in the roughbackroadtouge is a jewel in the roughbackroadtouge is a jewel in the roughbackroadtouge is a jewel in the roughbackroadtouge is a jewel in the roughbackroadtouge is a jewel in the roughbackroadtouge is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
what time is it hmm? 3am? breakfast time right?

お金も腕も、何も無い・
backroadtouge is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-09-2007, 02:16 AM   #62
projekt_s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
projekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to projekt_s13
its 1:15 am here, but i want breakfast now

projekt_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 02:35 AM   #63
A Spec Products
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
A Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to A Spec Products
Quote:
Originally Posted by kawika219
auuuuuuuuriiiiiiiiiight...imma have to say rice w/SPAM/portugese sausage/vienna sausge, some Ani's sweet bread and 3 tall glasses of POG...thats a real breakfast in the aloha state, and probably the reason why i had to buy a racing seat for big people hahaha

yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh

i dont eat vienna sausage these days, but that reminds me of my small kid days at my grandma's house for breakfast

spam i dont eat just for health reasons as much these days, but i remember when i was eating it in college everyone looked at me funny...guess here on the mainland spam is not the delicacy it is back in the islands hahaha

if u want to get extra nuts, you can fry the spam in teriyaki sauce, super gooooood

and i dont do it, but a lot of people love to put shoyu (what we call soy sauce) on rice/eggs:

only rock the aloha shoyu brah!

A SPEC PRODUCTS CORP
AME Wheels, Advan, ARC, Gram Lights, Nardi, Personal, Recaro, Works Bell, Work Wheels, Volk Racing, 5Zigen, & more!
626.618.1100 x 103 / aim: aspectuan
Advertiser's Specials! Read / Give Feedback! Please Rate Us!
A Spec Products is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 03:04 AM   #64
kawika219
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
kawika219 is making a name for him/her selfkawika219 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
frying spam in teriyaki sauce= kick ass spam musubi
kawika219 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 03:20 AM   #65
A Spec Products
Post Whore!

A Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfection
Quote:
frying spam in teriyaki sauce= kick ass spam musubi
true dat in the hoo dat

bbq chicken musubi is even better

i have an L&L down the street from my house, but their musubi just isnt the same

A SPEC PRODUCTS CORP
AME Wheels, Advan, ARC, Gram Lights, Nardi, Personal, Recaro, Works Bell, Work Wheels, Volk Racing, 5Zigen, & more!
Old 01-09-2007, 04:54 AM   #66
fromxtor
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
fromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fromxtor Send a message via Yahoo to fromxtor
man theres nothing better than going home to visit, and waking up to some eggs,turkey bacon, thick ass toast, and fresh squeezed OJ.
Old 01-09-2007, 06:12 AM   #67
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
every morn' its tyrannosaurus eggs sprinkled with diamonds.
BOROSUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 07:18 AM   #68
fromxtor
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
fromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fromxtor Send a message via Yahoo to fromxtor
^^ Thats the most baller shit ever.
Old 01-09-2007, 08:25 AM   #69
yokotas13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
yokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to yokotas13 Send a message via MSN to yokotas13 Send a message via Yahoo to yokotas13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darius2250
In The Skillet or On The Griddle:

Safety first: Shield yourself from spattering fat. When the sound of sizzle hit the ears, the dish-washing gloves hit the hands.

Prepare a plate for the finished bacon ahead of time. Layer two paper towels on a plate and have another paper towel at the ready.

If frying in a pan, choose a pan large enough to accommodate the full length of the bacon strips. The more room you have to work with, the better your chance of success.

Lay the bacon in the pan or on the skillet BEFORE turning on the heat. Do not let slices overlap - not even a little.

Cook on a setting slightly above medium. Too much heat means the bacon will cook too quickly. A cooking time that exceeds five minutes is not only fine, it is preferred.

As the bacon begins to shrink, flip each slice separately with a fork - make sure the slices remain as flat as possible after flipping. At this point, flip each slice at least once every 45 seconds.

Drain off excess fat midway though cooking time -- about 2 minutes after the bacon begins to sizzle. Carefully remove pan from heat, hold the bacon down with a wide spatula and tilt pan to drain fat into a container. There's no need to get rid of all the liquid - just enough so the slices don't have to swim and fry at the same time.

Well-made griddles allow the fat to drain though the nature of their construction. Forget this step if using one.

Finished bacon will be brown and firm, not necessarily crispy in the pan. With a fork, transfer each finished slice to the plate lined with paper towels. When all the pieces are there, dab the top-side of all slices with the other paper towel.

Turn off the heat. Remove the gloves. Pat yourself on the back. Your crispy bacon is now ready to serve and enjoy.
excelent first post lol
yokotas13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 10:50 AM   #70
kawika219
Zilvia Member

kawika219 is making a name for him/her selfkawika219 is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Spec Products
true dat in the hoo dat

bbq chicken musubi is even better

i have an L&L down the street from my house, but their musubi just isnt the same
i heard the L&L up there just isnt really the same...but its pretty close
Old 01-09-2007, 11:09 AM   #71
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

usdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to usdm180sx Send a message via Yahoo to usdm180sx
If L&L sucks in Hawaii then yeah it's pretty close because L&L sucks over here too haha

usdm180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 11:22 AM   #72
kawika219
Zilvia Member

^ um it originated here in hawaii. depneds which one you go to
Old 01-09-2007, 11:28 AM   #73
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

usdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfection
Quote:
^ um it originated here in hawaii. depneds which one you go to
um yeah I know that. I was saying that if L&L sucks over there in Hawaii it also sucks here on the mainland.

I edited my previous post so that it's more clear

Old 01-09-2007, 11:39 AM   #74
irax
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
irax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to irax
man.... i really want some rice and eggs.
Old 01-09-2007, 12:28 PM   #75
theicecreamdan
Post Whore!

theicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to theicecreamdan
I'm gonna go cook eggs right now. yay for not going to class.

Edit: actually... oven is now preheating for some chicken wings. I don't really remember what I marinaded them in, but it smells GOOD
theicecreamdan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 12:36 PM   #76
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ALTRNTV
I had tocino this morning.

ALTRNTV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 01:10 PM   #77
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkademikONE
I had tocino this morning.

Did you have any Balut with that? haha

Old 01-09-2007, 01:13 PM   #78
A Spec Products
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by usdmsilvia
If L&L sucks in Hawaii then yeah it's pretty close because L&L sucks over here too haha
L&L up here is okay, but obviously not the same just being in hawaii eating a plate lunch etc

I didn't eat breakfast today, I am currently dying

I think I'll eat an orange

A SPEC PRODUCTS CORP
Old 01-09-2007, 01:15 PM   #79
Wykydtron
Zilvia Addict

Wykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really nice
My bacon was pretty crisp this morning. Not overcooked, but just right... Oh yeah, and that haggered mess next to the bacon is my failed attempt to make a pop-eye's egg (jewel whatever you call it. lol!)

Old 01-09-2007, 01:25 PM   #80
jdizzy204
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
jdizzy204 will become famous soon enoughjdizzy204 will become famous soon enoughjdizzy204 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
lol, my breakfast turned out glorious this morning

jdizzy204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 01:39 PM   #81
Islander240
Leaky Injector

Islander240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by usdmsilvia
If you don't know about rice and eggs you never been to the 808. BTW a 500lb Samoan will DESTROY a Southern trucker haha
samoans ftw!

Quote:
and i dont do it, but a lot of people love to put shoyu (what we call soy sauce) on rice/eggs:

i put it on my rice depending what im eating with it
Islander240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 01:48 PM   #82
wootwoot
Post Whore!

wootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to wootwoot
Sorry man. But Iam going to have to debate the southern trucker even killing a Samoan. They are some racist motherfuckers and would more then likely shoot the bitch from 50 feet with a 44 magnum.
Old 01-09-2007, 02:30 PM   #83
A Spec Products
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wootwoot
Sorry man. But Iam going to have to debate the southern trucker even killing a Samoan. They are some racist motherfuckers and would more then likely shoot the bitch from 50 feet with a 44 magnum.
That's true, but if it was up and up no weapons he'd get poi pounded into the ground.

Speaking of racist dudes, some racist dude from out east yelled at me on the phone yesterday. Sad that ignorance still is alive in this day and age.

Any English dudes up in here?

Is beans + toast considered a breakfast?

A SPEC PRODUCTS CORP
Old 01-09-2007, 02:40 PM   #84
s13poop
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
s13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to s13poop
Quote:
That's true, but if it was up and up no weapons he'd get poi pounded into the ground.
yupp proabably even turn his ass into a puka shell
Old 01-09-2007, 03:36 PM   #85
wootwoot
Post Whore!

wootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to wootwoot
My friend Andy eats the shit out of beans and toast for breakfast. He also loves Marmite. Godddd, that stuff is fucking terrible. God dang Brits.
Old 01-09-2007, 03:37 PM   #86
A Spec Products
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wootwoot
My friend Andy eats the shit out of beans and toast for breakfast. He also loves Marmite. Godddd, that stuff is fucking terrible. God dang Brits.
Yeah when I was in London I wasn't too impressed by the food.

They had some bomb ass sandwiches at this shop called Pret though.

Cucumber and cheese sandwiches or something mmmm

A SPEC PRODUCTS CORP
Old 01-09-2007, 05:38 PM   #87
lucky7
Post Whore!

lucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfection
im not a breakfast eater..

+

no cream or sugar.

/breakfast.