Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Businesses

Businesses Review your dealings with commercial entities here. Remember: Fair and objective. Flaming, accusations, and complaints are not allowed. Zilvia is not a grievance forum.

Old 07-11-2005, 11:52 PM   #1
trsilvias13
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
trsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
cheapturbolines.com

worst service ever. bought their lines, didnt get any tracking what so ever. i emailed them couple of times (around 10times with in a 4 week span). I got tired of it and open a dispute with paypal. THEN they finally decide to ship my turbo line, and provided the tracking. they claim it been shipped out. So i check up with usps, and it was shipped that day. Took me about 6 weeks to get my lines.
trsilvias13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-25-2005, 11:16 AM   #2
SpeedMonkeyInc
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
SpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I dug up this thread because I am having the exact same issue with them. What a bunch of garbage. Turbo lines are they only thing they sell! How can it be so hard for them to get their shit together!?

My personal recommendation is to not do business with www.cheapturbolines.com
SpeedMonkeyInc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2005, 01:41 PM   #3
beetlejuice
Leaky Injector

beetlejuice has a spectacular aura aboutbeetlejuice has a spectacular aura aboutbeetlejuice has a spectacular aura aboutbeetlejuice has a spectacular aura aboutbeetlejuice has a spectacular aura aboutbeetlejuice has a spectacular aura about
Ha! Took me about 6 weeks to get my lines as well. They finally shipped them after I threatened to contact the internet fraud division of the FBI.
beetlejuice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2005, 02:15 PM   #4
SpeedMonkeyInc
Zilvia FREAK!

SpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond repute
Absolute garbage. This is their shipping policy copied right off their website:

Shipping Information:

All orders will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail with Delivery Conformation. Average transit time within the lower 48 states is 2-3 business days. Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico may require additonal days. All orders will be shipped 1-2 days after payment has been received and cleared, no exception. Canadian customer, please add $ 7.00 for shipping. Overseas customer, please contact us for shipping and handling fee prior to ordering. All custom and tax duties are solely the responsibilities of the customer.
Old 08-26-2005, 04:17 PM   #5
SpeedMonkeyInc
Zilvia FREAK!

Finnaly got my package from them.

Oil return line is about a foot too short. Can't use it.
Old 08-26-2005, 05:51 PM   #6
OMGWTFBBQ
Zilvia Addict

OMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to OMGWTFBBQ
damn thats hella poor they only do shit when you threaten.
guess the 'cheap' part has a few different meanings
OMGWTFBBQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2005, 06:19 PM   #7
SpeedMonkeyInc
Zilvia FREAK!

Yeah dood and YOUR the one who told me about them!!! Damn you hahahaha
Old 08-26-2005, 06:52 PM   #8
OMGWTFBBQ
Zilvia Addict

OMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of light
no i didn't that was probably daniel
Old 08-26-2005, 09:16 PM   #9
JDMs13
BANNED

JDMs13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to JDMs13
That is garbage. Line doesnt fit.....what do you plan to do about it?
JDMs13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2005, 09:22 PM   #10
SpeedMonkeyInc
Zilvia FREAK!

I emailed them about it. They have not responed to any of my other emails, so I don't really expect anything. I am just going to take it this time because a replacement won't cost me too much. My revenge is spreading the bad word about these guys on as many websites as I can. Between zilvia, freshalloy, ka-t, and honda-tech that has to be a signifigant potential market. Hopefully I can save others from cheapturbolines.com shittyness.
Old 08-27-2005, 02:12 AM   #11
OMGWTFBBQ
Zilvia Addict

threaten to get to FBI or whatever the other guy did, I guess that works