Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Builds (and builds only)

Builds (and builds only) Got a build thread? It goes here, build threads anywhere else on the forum will be locked and never moved.

Old 08-16-2023, 07:02 AM   #1
kanyedian
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
kanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nice
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Totally sweet. I'm really into that color. JZ swap is cool. I have open dp right now but would like to have a full exhaust like yours. My floor and dash and console get SO warm that I can't even store my phone or anything I don't want melted in any of the cubby holes.

The 'lectric ps is cool and something I thought about doing but I'm pretty comfortable with no ps atm. If I had more room and time alone I would def love to get into the level of fabbing that you do. Is that your industry/career or is welding/fab just a hobby?

Cheers from Tampa Bay =D
Old 08-22-2023, 11:41 AM   #2
silviaks2nr
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (10)
silviaks2nr is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by kanyedian View Post
Totally sweet. I'm really into that color. JZ swap is cool. I have open dp right now but would like to have a full exhaust like yours. My floor and dash and console get SO warm that I can't even store my phone or anything I don't want melted in any of the cubby holes.

The 'lectric ps is cool and something I thought about doing but I'm pretty comfortable with no ps atm. If I had more room and time alone I would def love to get into the level of fabbing that you do. Is that your industry/career or is welding/fab just a hobby?

Cheers from Tampa Bay =D
Hey thanks!
JZ's definitely need a full exhaust or they sound like ass! Haha. Get you something going, definitely 3.5 or 4" all the way out the back. There was a company doing full EPS kits for these cars but I don't remember the name, it was like $1500+. This is really just a hobby for me but I do some of it on the side here and there. I am building a car from scratch right now with an aluminum body and it has been a true test of my fab skills!

I forgot to post about another little mod I did. I switched up to cwest clear front turn signals (OEM style just clear) and decided to do some fog light deletes also with clear lenses that lit up too. I made some silicone molds and cast new replica lenses from OEM amber just in clear. If anyone is interested in these just let me know, I have several and can make more. Same with the OEM style clear lens for the third brake light.

also did the fan shroud in wrinkle black. I think it looks a lot nicer than the raw aluminum