Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Private Sellers

Private Sellers Provide your experiences with individuals here. No flaming, accusations, or complaints! Be fair and objective. Make it info you'd like to see before you make a purchase.

Old 02-08-2008, 08:22 PM   #1
kcndizzle
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
kcndizzle has much to be proud ofkcndizzle has much to be proud ofkcndizzle has much to be proud ofkcndizzle has much to be proud ofkcndizzle has much to be proud ofkcndizzle has much to be proud ofkcndizzle has much to be proud ofkcndizzle has much to be proud ofkcndizzle has much to be proud ofkcndizzle has much to be proud ofkcndizzle has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Drft2shft

Non-existant communication, but I finally got my fender 3 weeks later. If you're willing to wait in the dark for your product, this is the seller for you.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-24-2008, 10:19 PM   #2
highwaystar22
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
highwaystar22 has a brilliant futurehighwaystar22 has a brilliant futurehighwaystar22 has a brilliant futurehighwaystar22 has a brilliant futurehighwaystar22 has a brilliant futurehighwaystar22 has a brilliant futurehighwaystar22 has a brilliant futurehighwaystar22 has a brilliant futurehighwaystar22 has a brilliant futurehighwaystar22 has a brilliant futurehighwaystar22 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to highwaystar22
In my honest opinion, this guy sucks HORRIBLY as a seller. Didn't disclose obivious issues that would dissuade someone from buying them, had zero communication, lied about shipping, took forever to ship, there are just so may things that were bad.

The Halfshafts I bought came in with the cup popped off and leaking grease where the diff meets the halfshaft. Something not in the description. He said he would clean the rust off the splines as a condition of the sale, he didn't do it at all. The pictures he sent were staged so I couldn't see the metal rings on each shaft (just below the splines) that butts up against the hub were bent pretty badly. One picture showed a small bend, but the bad bends were on the underside where I couldn't see.

This guy doesn't need to sell on the boards anymore. He screwed around with me and another guy and has a shit attitude about it too. I don't think he posseses the maturity or honesty to sell here.
highwaystar22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 02:56 PM   #3
highwaystar22
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
highwaystar22 has a brilliant futurehighwaystar22 has a brilliant futurehighwaystar22 has a brilliant futurehighwaystar22 has a brilliant futurehighwaystar22 has a brilliant futurehighwaystar22 has a brilliant futurehighwaystar22 has a brilliant futurehighwaystar22 has a brilliant futurehighwaystar22 has a brilliant futurehighwaystar22 has a brilliant futurehighwaystar22 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to highwaystar22
Just wanted to inform you that you lied to me. I spent 85 dollars fixing the boot clamp that was fucked and the rear cup that was off when I got it. Had brand new boots put on and them regreased and cleaned........ wasted money.

You swore these were correct and would fit my 180SX lsd. They don't. If I wasn't outside my chargeback on my amex I would charge them back to you. Thank you for lying and selling shit that didn't come as promised, in appearence and function.
highwaystar22 is offline   Reply With Quote