Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 01-19-2015, 10:05 PM   #2341
Reece
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (8)
Reece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by KAs14slider View Post
You guys are right though. Both your signature pic cars look pretty legit, sweet stock red s13 with a shitty hood Reece. Don't ever post pics of your cars in this thread. They don't belong.
So a hatch with an SR and coilovers and Vertex aero is stock... yes my hood was lame at one point, but never have I ever intentionally smashed into walls and done a shitty vinyl wrap. By posting in this thread you're seriously making yourself look even stupider.
Reece is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-19-2015, 10:06 PM   #2342
KAs14slider
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
KAs14slider is making a name for him/her selfKAs14slider is making a name for him/her selfKAs14slider is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
What else do you do with a missile, keep it really nice and never hit anything, the whole point is to smash it.
Old 01-19-2015, 10:10 PM   #2343
feito
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
feito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuego View Post

PS You're headlight fitment is janky, your paint is full of what looks like orange peel, your stickers fit you hellamadskidsflushbro stance, and your front bumper is missing all the lights/reflectors.
dont forget the FnF hood pins bending the hell out of the hood, the lowrider metal flake and the badass fender screamer pipe.... EXHAUST ON YOUR FACE BITCH!!! LOL reminds me of an old houston legend named DK haha
feito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2015, 10:30 PM   #2344
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Quote:
What else do you do with a missile, keep it really nice and never hit anything, the whole point is to smash it.
Whoa there, Joe Dirt. It is extremely illegal for civilians to own and operate missiles.
The correct recourse is to turn it over to the proper authorities as soon as you discover it.
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2015, 10:46 PM   #2345
Corbic
Post Whore!

Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matej View Post
Whoa there, Joe Dirt. It is extremely illegal for civilians to own and operate missiles.
The correct recourse is to turn it over to the proper authorities as soon as you discover it.

... Before the SWAT team shows up.
Corbic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2015, 11:17 PM   #2346
KAs14slider
Zilvia Junkie

KAs14slider is making a name for him/her selfKAs14slider is making a name for him/her selfKAs14slider is making a name for him/her self
Well, can't argue with you guys. Zilvia level: Expert. I am going to go cry now about my shitty car.
Old 01-20-2015, 12:52 AM   #2347
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
No, you should cry now about being an idiot.

Now, back to business. On with the shitty cars.
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 01:12 AM   #2348
Sileighty_85
Post Whore!

Sileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfection
Quote:
Any fucktard can smash up a Chassis.

A driver with skill can keep it away from other cars and walls.
If you think smashing your car up is the point of drifting then you have confused it with Demolition Derby.

I have tons of fun with my S13 without smahing it into shit.
Ive been drifting for 8 years and never wrecked on the track.
Id rather spend more time on the track then in the pits fixing fuck ups.

Plus would have more money for tires then finding replacement wheels or replacing steering componets.
1986 SR86 - 200ish
1990 R32 GTR - 320hp
Don't Buy Engines from JDM-Online http://zilvia.net/f/businesses/207457-jdm-online.html
Don't Buy XS-Power or SSAC Shit

Last edited by Sileighty_85; 01-20-2015 at 02:09 AM..
Sileighty_85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 01:39 AM   #2349
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Quote:
You are correct on those, my paint has a lot of flake but it does look like peel. Why such shitty car, because I don't feel the need to have a perfect track car. Its gonna get beat up anyways.
...didn't you say that your missile was your track car and that you were

Quote:
...not a douche that calls his missile his real car. I actually have two cars.
*Drops microphone*
Old 01-20-2015, 03:44 AM   #2350
harris180
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
harris180 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sileighty_85 View Post
Any fucktard can smash up a Chassis.

A driver with skill can keep it away from other cars and walls.
If you think smashing your car up is the point of drifting then you have confused it with Demolition Derby.

I have tons of fun with my S13 without smahing it into shit.
Ive been drifting for 8 years and never wrecked on the track.
Id rather spend more time on the track then in the pits fixing fuck ups.

Plus would have more money for tires then finding replacement wheels or replacing steering componets.
If you've never damaged your car whilst on track you must drive like a bitch.. Literally every drifter/race car driver in the world crashes, so if you don't, then you must grandma around causing issues for everyone else..
harris180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 04:30 AM   #2351
Sileighty_85
Post Whore!

Sileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by harris180 View Post
If you've never damaged your car whilst on track you must drive like a bitch.. Literally every drifter/race car driver in the world crashes, so if you don't, then you must grandma around causing issues for everyone else..
ahhh no. Careful yes. I prefer to learn the course first and see how my car responds to the pavement and conditions. I don't see the point on trying to wall tap on a first run or new course and fuck up my car.
Since when did destroying your car = fun?

Ive spent thousands of dollars and countless hours building my S13. Its built with quality parts (Minus Wheels). Maybe when your car is put together with Ebay knock off shit you don't really care about it or you like replacing shit after every event or run.

More like we don't have walls or shit to hit really. Ever heard of Mineral Wells TX or Lone Star Bash? Nothing to hit really its a giant air field.
Ive spun out a lot, just never hit anything doing so.
1986 SR86 - 200ish
1990 R32 GTR - 320hp
Don't Buy Engines from JDM-Online http://zilvia.net/f/businesses/207457-jdm-online.html
Old 01-20-2015, 04:51 AM   #2352
bmaddock
Zilvia Junkie

bmaddock is an unknown quantity at this point
Yeah sure missile car blah blah, I was more laughing at the kid standing on a door while you're trying to tap it.
Old 01-20-2015, 05:45 AM   #2353
KendallH
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
KendallH has made poor choicesKendallH has made poor choicesKendallH has made poor choicesKendallH has made poor choicesKendallH has made poor choicesKendallH has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
LOL false. Some people actually have skill. Its the people who grossly overestimate their skill and have the "yolo hoonigan ain't care" mentality that wreck cars on track.
Old 01-20-2015, 06:28 AM   #2354
stevenrapids
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
stevenrapids has a reputation beyond reputestevenrapids has a reputation beyond reputestevenrapids has a reputation beyond reputestevenrapids has a reputation beyond reputestevenrapids has a reputation beyond reputestevenrapids has a reputation beyond reputestevenrapids has a reputation beyond reputestevenrapids has a reputation beyond reputestevenrapids has a reputation beyond reputestevenrapids has a reputation beyond reputestevenrapids has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reece View Post
So a hatch with an SR and coilovers and Vertex aero is stock... yes my hood was lame at one point, but never have I ever intentionally smashed into walls and done a shitty vinyl wrap. By posting in this thread you're seriously making yourself look even stupider.
You have literally no room to talk shit to people. You always try to fit in. Your car has shitty red paint, its not clean, it has Vertex STYLE aero(aka knockoff) Just because your car has an sr doesnt make it nice.
Old 01-20-2015, 08:02 AM   #2355
harris180
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sileighty_85 View Post
ahhh no. Careful yes. I prefer to learn the course first and see how my car responds to the pavement and conditions. I don't see the point on trying to wall tap on a first run or new course and fuck up my car.
Since when did destroying your car = fun?

Ive spent thousands of dollars and countless hours building my S13. Its built with quality parts (Minus Wheels). Maybe when your car is put together with Ebay knock off shit you don't really care about it or you like replacing shit after every event or run.

More like we don't have walls or shit to hit really. Ever heard of Mineral Wells TX or Lone Star Bash? Nothing to hit really its a giant air field.
Ive spun out a lot, just never hit anything doing so.
So you've spun out, meaning you must be driving on the edge of your limit? Are you saying that old mate above shouldn't be doing that because the race track he is at doesn't have the large run off areas you get to take advantage of?

He has TWO cars.. he has one nice(ish) one, that he daily's around, and he has one track beater.. The point of driving on a track is to push yourself, to get to the edge of your limit.. You can't truly reach the edge without going over it sometimes.. Those photo's have no context, maybe he had just crashed at the event and needed to finish a run, or wanted to finish the day before he was able to 'fix' it up.. You literally have no idea..
Old 01-20-2015, 08:56 AM   #2356
LockOn!
Zilvia FREAK!

LockOn! is making a name for him/her selfLockOn! is making a name for him/her selfLockOn! is making a name for him/her self
Quote:

20 something events, no crashes. Come at me bruhhh.

to carry on...

Old 01-20-2015, 09:13 AM   #2357
harris180
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LockOn! View Post

20 something events, no crashes. Come at me bruhhh.
20 events and you've never crashed? You must drive like an absolute girl.. Come on then, chuck up an onboard so we can see how fantastically skilled you are that you never crash even though professional drivers crash all the time..

link to vid?
Old 01-20-2015, 09:32 AM   #2358
5280VertDET
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (14)
5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Quote:
^This is why we are all subscribed...

Guys, this isn't a pissing contest. If your car looks like shit it will be posted here.

Also, I'm sure someone can make you a sweet hoodie or sticker for your "whip" so you can show all the "haterz".

Old 01-20-2015, 09:37 AM   #2359
LockOn!
Zilvia FREAK!

LockOn! is making a name for him/her selfLockOn! is making a name for him/her selfLockOn! is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
Blah blah blah blah stupid dumb retard
Never said I was skilled, just not a shit head try hard who wrecks all the time. Just drift to have fun. If you drift to impress people you should probably just kill yourself because cars are dumb anyway.

I don't need to document all the shit I do to grow my e-peen on instagram but here's some taken of me over the years.

(dark blue hatch)

Now will you shut the fuck up and post some content?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5280VertDET View Post
^This is why we are all subscribed...

Guys, this isn't a pissing contest. If your car looks like shit it will be posted here.

Last edited by LockOn!; 01-20-2015 at 10:22 AM..
LockOn! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 10:52 AM   #2360
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Where do I go just to talk shit? I think the shit talking and banter is necessary when it's here. It's a regular roast fest and the show should go on, ESPECIALLY when some defends their piece of shit. Maybe the next guy will find this:

So you're telling me you went replica on everything else but went legit on Rocket Bunny? You spent assloads of money on the 'real' kit when you could swap out that fucking dual cam with UNKNOW MILEAGE.

YOUR FIRST THOUGHT WAS ROCKET BUNNY. WHAT THE FUCK.

EDIT:
Authentic Rocket Bunny Kit
-Origin 55mm Rear Overfenders
-Version Select 50mm Front Overfenders

...so it's not an RB kit...
Old 01-20-2015, 11:05 AM   #2361
derek king
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
derek king will become famous soon enoughderek king will become famous soon enoughderek king will become famous soon enoughderek king will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
That thing is wheels spacers away from being pretty cool.
Those new 50mm origin fenders are tits.
Old 01-20-2015, 11:11 AM   #2362
Sileighty_85
Post Whore!

Quote:
So you've spun out, meaning you must be driving on the edge of your limit? Are you saying that old mate above shouldn't be doing that because the race track he is at doesn't have the large run off areas you get to take advantage of?

He has TWO cars.. he has one nice(ish) one, that he daily's around, and he has one track beater.. The point of driving on a track is to push yourself, to get to the edge of your limit.. You can't truly reach the edge without going over it sometimes.. Those photo's have no context, maybe he had just crashed at the event and needed to finish a run, or wanted to finish the day before he was able to 'fix' it up.. You literally have no idea..
What the fuck does my limit have to do with purposely fucking up a car?

What's your point? I own 4 built cars, 2 of which I DD and drift. I still don't smash them into shit on purpose.

It sounds like your definition of pushing your limits is ass backwards. You don't start off at 90 mph entries and every time you smash your shit you lower your speed.

You start off slow and work your way up so you can gradually feel how your car responds and the higher speeds.

Just stop talking, you should probably spend more time fixing your car than defending these dumpster spec cars
1986 SR86 - 200ish
1990 R32 GTR - 320hp
Old 01-20-2015, 12:23 PM   #2363
KAs14slider
Zilvia Junkie

I never said both were not my track cars. I drive the good 1j car at real tracks and the missile is for fun at my local track with my friends. It was already smashed up when i bought it, that is exactly why i bought it. I just gave it some door and fender dents from actually tandeming with people. I have been driving since 2002 and know how to not smash up my car at a track.
Old 01-20-2015, 12:34 PM   #2364
LockOn!
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
I never said both were not my track cars. I drive the good 1j car at real tracks and the missile is for fun at my local track with my friends.
^
Leave this dude alone. I think he gets it.

I like your nicer s14, it's pretty much all I wish most drift cars looked like. It doesn't have to be perfect. It's all one color with all the fucking body panels on it. Better then 80% of other personal use garage built "drift" cars out there.

Also guys, if were going to keep bitching at each other in this thread at least post content to keep it alive.

√ Roof Rack
√ Bro stickers
√ Lame hood vinyl
√ Uncut zipties
√ Steel trailer wheels

Old 01-20-2015, 02:24 PM   #2365
all show no go
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (15)
all show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Quote:

Go away. . . . . .
all show no go is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 02:49 PM   #2366
winter
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
winter is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
this guy spammed my Instagram this morning. I clicked once, could not look away. some local dude in Atlanta.

Old 01-20-2015, 03:17 PM   #2367
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by winter View Post
this guy spammed my Instagram this morning. I clicked once, could not look away. some local dude in Atlanta.

I cried. Kaslider redeemed himself. Stop nitpicking his light and bullshit like stickers.

Doing it wrong is essentially fucking up a car beyond repair. Or where repair would be more expensive than the worth of the car/parts.

Harris180 stfu. The point of the track is not to drive the absolute limit. You act like people can't drive for fun.

I take it to the track to actually race around put down some rubber, make a shit ton of noise and NOT get fucked by the long dick of the law.

Get lost you fucking chowderhead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 03:38 PM   #2368
Z_Spool
Zilvia FREAK!

Z_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
√ Pointless Roof Rack
√ Bro stickers
√ Lame hood vinyl
√ Uncut zipties
√ Steel trailer wheels

[IMG]
Missed one.

√ Temecula
Z_Spool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 03:43 PM   #2369
illvialuver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
illvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
Reading the last few pages has enlightened me as to why woman watch reality tv and soap operas . sheesh.
illvialuver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 04:44 PM   #2370
Almighty So
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (12)
Almighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by winter View Post
nice looking s14 destroyed by "zenki.96"
fuck this dude.
this is the worst part of "doing it wrong"
at least i can laugh if the chassis was already semi destroyed but this is just sad.
Almighty So is offline   Reply With Quote