Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 10-27-2009, 09:31 PM   #121
turns101
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
turns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to turns101
I am sorry for my excuses. Its just the way it is LOL

I qualed #1 last round.. Thats pretty good.

Then turbo poop.
I did well in round 1.

The 626 comp I did before that i qualed 2nd, I think, Just under essa a while back.

I would also be in 12th in just drift and only did 1 event, but I was taken off the list..

So my record is good, then things break.

I just need this thing to stay together for the pro am.

Then if I have money for round 4 I will come and melt some faces. I will have the fastest and earliest entries all day
Old 10-27-2009, 09:40 PM   #122
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
and then..........BOOOM!
Old 10-27-2009, 10:26 PM   #123
MaRshMaLLow
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
MaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MaRshMaLLow Send a message via Yahoo to MaRshMaLLow
Quote:
Originally Posted by turns101 View Post

Then if I have money for round 4 I will come and melt some faces. I will have the fastest and earliest entries all day
i shall quote u on this one and see

P.S. I love You
Old 10-27-2009, 10:30 PM   #124
MaRshMaLLow
Zilvia FREAK!

MaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond repute
hey Castro, its not the terms that are getting old i think u'r just getting too old for this scene ... lol
Old 10-27-2009, 10:34 PM   #125
turns101
Zilvia Junkie

turns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaRshMaLLow View Post
i shall quote u on this one and see

P.S. I love You
Love you back....
If I am there, it will happen

Quote:
hey Castro, its not the terms that are getting old i think u'r just getting too old for this scene ... lol
Ouch!!!
I think castro is gonna come out and really f stuff up next year..
Old 10-27-2009, 11:19 PM   #126
nieko
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
nieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
how could you have the fastest and earliest entries....

i'm going to be there bro...

pshh
nieko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 10:27 AM   #127
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
Quote:
lol, Only here in America is the "Scene" a young crowd.
Race car drivers all over the rest of the world are round my age and older

Think thats why alot of the Ziptied/ASB/ESB guys stopped drifting as much. they probably feel they gotta "grow up".

Quote:
Originally Posted by turns101 View Post

Ouch!!!
I think castro is gonna come out and really f stuff up next year..
If I can get the car built, and get a shell in the works, I plan on doing alot.
Plus I wanna go down to texas and up to WA to drift as well.
Im hoping it all works out.
Cant wait to have 200hp
ericcastro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 10:55 AM   #128
let5l1de
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (30)
let5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
Send a message via AIM to let5l1de Send a message via Yahoo to let5l1de
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericcastro View Post
lol, Only here in America is the "Scene" a young crowd.
Race car drivers all over the rest of the world are round my age and older

Think thats why alot of the Ziptied/ASB/ESB guys stopped drifting as much. they probably feel they gotta "grow up".
Gotta back up Castro on this one. In almost every type of racing circuit, majority of the pro drivers are not of the young age (with only a few exceptions). Its just the age of the American scene...

Quote:
If I can get the car built, and get a shell in the works, I plan on doing alot.
Plus I wanna go down to texas and up to WA to drift as well.
Im hoping it all works out.
Cant wait to have 200hp
Eric, you should have come to me for the 200hp build. Come see me if its still up in the air.

~m
let5l1de is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 11:04 AM   #129
ericcastro
Post Whore!

ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by let5l1de View Post
Gotta back up Castro on this one. In almost every type of racing circuit, majority of the pro drivers are not of the young age (with only a few exceptions). Its just the age of the American scene...
Kinda shitty cause it makes you feel out of place sometimes.
But then you go down to big willow during any event and talk to some guys in the Paddock and they're all around 50 and racing

Quote:
Originally Posted by let5l1de View Post
Eric, you should have come to me for the 200hp build. Come see me if its still up in the air.

~m
Yeah, I will. Looking to get started about 2 months after christmas.
At least on the build and the parts needed.
then on to collecting things.
Getting a daily and a different house.
And then the engine build.
But After that, the car will be done.
And I can drift it and destroy it for a year while I build a competative shell in the Garage with a different power plant.
Old 10-28-2009, 11:22 AM   #130
MaRshMaLLow
Zilvia FREAK!

this is very true Eric, but one thing i noticed from having family in europe, is that people there cant afford to do things that we do here at a young age. In Europe u usualy wont own a car till early 20s .... Damn Spoiled American Kids .... *coughTeddycough*
Old 10-28-2009, 11:27 AM   #131
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Quote:
this is very true Eric, but one thing i noticed from having family in europe, is that people there cant afford to do things that we do here at a young age. In Europe u usualy wont own a car till early 20s .... Damn Spoiled American Kids .... *coughTeddycough*
poor teddy is going to be the little brother we all pick on, lol.

At least till Billy gets a car
Old 10-28-2009, 12:04 PM   #132
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
I think I am the youngest of all.
Old 10-28-2009, 01:34 PM   #133
nieko
Post Whore!

nieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfection
Billy..

oh fuck hahaa
Old 10-28-2009, 02:04 PM   #134
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
fckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
where's the picture of billy driving johns fc? haha. maybe he'll stay little forever.
fckillerbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 03:39 PM   #135
turns101
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTC SUPERSTAR View Post
I think I am the youngest of all.
Me 2nd

Quote:
Originally Posted by nieko View Post
how could you have the fastest and earliest entries....

i'm going to be there bro...

pshh
I see a side comp going on

Will there be a fun trophy for this new fastest/earliest entry comp??
Old 10-28-2009, 06:27 PM   #136
nieko
Post Whore!

bro... your going to win that side comp hahahahah
Old 10-28-2009, 08:21 PM   #137
ericcastro
Post Whore!

I am the oldest of all.
I think Im moving to Europe soon.

And Billy is about as tall as Dom now, lol.
Pro0lly time for him to drive Johns Bimmer.
I would say Miata John, but he's under age and its a convertable miata and I wouldn't want people getting the wrong idea and all.........BAM! lol
Old 10-28-2009, 10:46 PM   #138
driftsilvias13
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (54)
driftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
I will drive in this for sure! Count me in JXN. I'll call you for payment.
Old 10-29-2009, 08:59 AM   #139
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
fckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by driftsilvias13 View Post
I will drive in this for sure! Count me in JXN. I'll call you for payment.
everyone sign up, this is gonna be the best event yet!!!!

tandems at OVAL are soooo epic, this is gonna be sweet!
fckillerbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 11:29 AM   #140
MaRshMaLLow
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fckillerbee View Post
everyone sign up, this is gonna be the best event yet!!!!

tandems at OVAL are soooo epic, this is gonna be sweet!
no, no its not
Old 10-29-2009, 01:06 PM   #141
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Ok .

Last edited by SUPERSTAR; 10-29-2009 at 01:29 PM..
SUPERSTAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 04:27 PM   #142
nieko
Post Whore!

duuude.......
Old 11-01-2009, 06:49 PM   #143
ryster
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (25)
ryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
I might be able to do this too! Oval here we come!

[email protected]
ryster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 07:31 PM   #144
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
Quote:
Damn Spoiled American Kids .... *coughTeddycough*
Spoiled? Really?
Old 11-02-2009, 01:35 AM   #145
foreverdark
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (13)
foreverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
It's coming!
Old 11-02-2009, 07:45 AM   #146
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by S13Teddy View Post
Spoiled? Really?
I think he's refering to you being 18 and having a daily driver, and a full out race car.
Must of had a paper route for a long time to afford all that stuff...........(or a really supportive mom)

just sayin
Old 11-02-2009, 12:55 PM   #147
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
Quote:
I think he's refering to you being 18 and having a daily driver, and a full out race car.
Must of had a paper route for a long time to afford all that stuff...........(or a really supportive mom)
I worked very hard for everything I have between both those cars. I paid for everything with my own money, so it really pisses me off when someone calls me spoiled. If anything, I spoil myself.
Old 11-02-2009, 01:02 PM   #148
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Quote:
I worked very hard for everything I have between both those cars. I paid for everything with my own money, so it really pisses me off when someone calls me spoiled. If anything, I spoil myself.
You only spoil yourself with those sexy pants you buy yourself
Old 11-02-2009, 01:21 PM   #149
MaRshMaLLow
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Spoiled
Old 11-02-2009, 01:32 PM   #150
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
Quote:
so...you admit your spoiled...

LOL

<3 Teddy

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote