Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 02-27-2008, 02:28 PM   #1
ConePirate
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
ConePirate is a jewel in the roughConePirate is a jewel in the roughConePirate is a jewel in the roughConePirate is a jewel in the roughConePirate is a jewel in the roughConePirate is a jewel in the roughConePirate is a jewel in the roughConePirate is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
ThunderDrift 3.22/23

Hello Everyone!

ThunderDrift's next event is Saturday and Sunday March 22nd and 23rd. We'll be running on the ThunderDrift Skidpad all day both days. Providing the weather and turnout is good, we will be giving away a free dyno test courtesy of MCE racing, as well as a BBQ after the event on saturday also courtesy of MCE Racing. Everyone is welcome to come, Entry fee is $100 per driver/per day, spectators are $5, and passengers are $15. Non-Refundable $40 pre-registration is required, you can bring $60 to the track. To pre-register contact:

Geoff Pitts
THUNDERDRIFT
[email protected]

Stay tuned for super-awesome breaking news... Updates coming soon!

Check out www.Thunder-Drift.com! it's finally NOT a terrible site! it's not perfect yet, but it's got the meat and potatoes. Full 2008 schedule is up, as well as mapquest directions to the track, and a link to my email.

ConePirate is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-27-2008, 02:36 PM   #2
NemeGuero
No more nissan.

Trader Rating: (10)
NemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to NemeGuero
No Geoff!
Old 02-27-2008, 07:19 PM   #3
uthemofo
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
uthemofo is a name known to alluthemofo is a name known to alluthemofo is a name known to alluthemofo is a name known to alluthemofo is a name known to alluthemofo is a name known to alluthemofo is a name known to alluthemofo is a name known to alluthemofo is a name known to alluthemofo is a name known to alluthemofo is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to uthemofo
skid pad only????????
Old 02-27-2008, 07:31 PM   #4
mestizo
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (8)
mestizo is a jewel in the roughmestizo is a jewel in the roughmestizo is a jewel in the roughmestizo is a jewel in the roughmestizo is a jewel in the roughmestizo is a jewel in the roughmestizo is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by uthemofo View Post
skid pad only????????
Yes skid pad only, I am hoping that the full track will be back soon! I might make it out this time Geoff, not sure yet but ill let you know.

92 S13 Coupe Track Car
mestizo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 08:58 PM   #5
uthemofo
Zilvia Junkie

uthemofo is a name known to alluthemofo is a name known to alluthemofo is a name known to alluthemofo is a name known to alluthemofo is a name known to alluthemofo is a name known to alluthemofo is a name known to alluthemofo is a name known to alluthemofo is a name known to alluthemofo is a name known to alluthemofo is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by mestizo View Post
Yes skid pad only,
BORING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DO FULL TRACK FOOLS! PLEASE

Last edited by uthemofo; 02-27-2008 at 08:59 PM.. Reason: cause im gay
uthemofo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 09:01 PM   #6
WangonwWarrior
Zilvia FREAK!

Location: Amerika24 alabama: Where if your not first..... your last
Trader Rating: (15)
WangonwWarrior has a brilliant futureWangonwWarrior has a brilliant futureWangonwWarrior has a brilliant futureWangonwWarrior has a brilliant futureWangonwWarrior has a brilliant futureWangonwWarrior has a brilliant futureWangonwWarrior has a brilliant futureWangonwWarrior has a brilliant futureWangonwWarrior has a brilliant futureWangonwWarrior has a brilliant futureWangonwWarrior has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Quote:
BORING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DO FULL TRACK FOOLS! PLEASE
I wish their were skidpads close to me in the southeast, everything good is in cali
Old 02-27-2008, 09:34 PM   #7
uthemofo
Zilvia Junkie

cali has good weed.
Old 02-27-2008, 09:47 PM   #8
916S14
Zilvia Junkie

916S14 is making his/her stupidity well-known916S14 is making his/her stupidity well-known916S14 is making his/her stupidity well-known916S14 is making his/her stupidity well-known916S14 is making his/her stupidity well-known
i might actually go for the first time provided that my car will start within this next few weeks.
916S14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 05:34 PM   #9
ConePirate
Zilvia Member

ConePirate is a jewel in the roughConePirate is a jewel in the roughConePirate is a jewel in the roughConePirate is a jewel in the roughConePirate is a jewel in the roughConePirate is a jewel in the roughConePirate is a jewel in the roughConePirate is a jewel in the rough
916! glad to hear yuo're gonna try make it.

uthemofo... dammit... I can't remember who this is... spencer? quit shit-talkin.

Skidpad is all we got right now... you'll have to wait for fulltrack till much later
Old 02-28-2008, 11:31 PM   #10
uthemofo
Zilvia Junkie

MATT FIELD!!!!!!!!! whoot whoot fool????!!!!
Old 03-02-2008, 01:11 PM   #11
ConePirate
Zilvia Member

HAHHA whats up matt... you dirty shit-talker hahaha DRIFT DRIFT
Old 03-03-2008, 12:03 AM   #12
uthemofo
Zilvia Junkie

true dat!!!!!!!! haha nothing much, i just wanna drift full track my man!!!!!! i love thrunderhill but skidpad...not so much. LOVE YOUR EVENTS THOUGH GEOFF!!!!!!!!!!!!! keep on rockin the pink hat! HOLLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-03-2008, 12:18 AM   #13
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

downshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to downshift_sideways
Quote:
cali has good weed.
Lets blazing!

Again, I hope to have my bitch up in time.

allntrlundrgrnd: "you never really appreciate your parents fridge until you look into your own and its full of condiments only"

downshift_sideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 12:25 AM   #14
uthemofo
Zilvia Junkie

SMOKE WEED!!!!!!!! hahahahahah so whats up....another skid pad comp where "PROFESSIONAL drifter" todd ho comes and kicks everyones ass? HAHAHAHHAA
Old 03-04-2008, 11:59 AM   #15
ConePirate
Zilvia Member

Hey man... I didn't put on that event. Don't pin that shit on me! hahaha good drifting that day though
Old 03-04-2008, 11:12 PM   #16
Luvs2slide
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (81)
Luvs2slide is a glorious beacon of lightLuvs2slide is a glorious beacon of lightLuvs2slide is a glorious beacon of lightLuvs2slide is a glorious beacon of lightLuvs2slide is a glorious beacon of lightLuvs2slide is a glorious beacon of lightLuvs2slide is a glorious beacon of lightLuvs2slide is a glorious beacon of lightLuvs2slide is a glorious beacon of lightLuvs2slide is a glorious beacon of lightLuvs2slide is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 81 reviews
Wish I could make it out but will be in MS!Good luck though and bring the FULL TRACK back! lol
Luvs2slide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008, 09:26 AM   #17
drifterRS
Leaky Injector

drifterRS is on a distinguished road
any discounts for people out of state?
drifterRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008, 10:59 AM   #18
ConePirate
Zilvia Member

No. Are there seriously no drift events in washington? DAMN! that'd be a really long drive though man... if you bring enough people, you could just do a private midweek event... I could probably get it for you for cheaper that way. Email me or call sometime.

[email protected]
530-559-2554
Old 03-05-2008, 11:59 AM   #19
drifterRS
Leaky Injector

drifterRS is on a distinguished road
no there are a decent amount but my gramps lives down there and i was thinking i can go drift instead of being bored while my parents visit with him this summer
drifterRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008, 01:27 PM   #20
ConePirate
Zilvia Member

Right on dude, sounds like a plan. If you're under 18 we'll need your parents to fill some forms out. Don't worry though, I can fax/email them to you.
Old 03-08-2008, 11:59 AM   #21
ConePirate
Zilvia Member

Drifter! I got your PM... I'll get you the forms ASAP. I'm out of the office for the weekend though so it'll be monday before I get'em to you.

Glad to hear your going to come DRIFT!
Old 03-08-2008, 12:12 PM   #22
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Which day has more sign ups? My friend wants to go for his Bday on Saturday.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2008, 08:44 PM   #23
ConePirate
Zilvia Member

Sunday has the only pre-reg's so far. If your bud wants to come up saturday will be absolutely fine. Just have him Email me. I hope you're gonna come too... even if your not driving... just come chill mang.
Old 03-16-2008, 09:30 PM   #24
ConePirate
Zilvia Member

Hey Scott! what's the scoop? your buddy coming?

Anyone else? ThunderThunder Drift Drift???
Old 03-16-2008, 10:07 PM   #25
NemeGuero
No more nissan.

Trader Rating: (10)
NemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to NemeGuero
Negative. Car is under the knife.

Sorry BRA
Old 03-16-2008, 11:34 PM   #26
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ConePirate View Post
Hey Scott! what's the scoop? your buddy coming?

Anyone else? ThunderThunder Drift Drift???
Just replied to you on NCD.

Any word on COD (Cash on drift[day?]) LOL

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 08:09 PM   #27
ConePirate
Zilvia Member

haha just replied to YOU on NCD.

Anyone planning to come who didn't pre-reg MUST call!

Old 03-19-2008, 07:12 PM   #28
spikNspan
Zilvia Junkie

spikNspan has a spectacular aura aboutspikNspan has a spectacular aura aboutspikNspan has a spectacular aura aboutspikNspan has a spectacular aura aboutspikNspan has a spectacular aura aboutspikNspan has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to spikNspan
I'm hoping that I can make it to this, but I dunno if my tires will be good enough for the whole day and the drive back. Is anyone selling a pair of wheels with tires that I might be able to purchase the day of the event? I'd be going saturday if I can make it so pm me to let me know. I'll give that number a call tomorrow too.

spikNspan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 10:30 PM   #29
SILEIGHTY_DET
Leaky Injector

SILEIGHTY_DET is making a name for him/her selfSILEIGHTY_DET is making a name for him/her self
^ ^ sent you a pm for wheels
SILEIGHTY_DET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 12:22 AM   #30
ConePirate
Zilvia Member

Okay guys, event is only a day away. Anyone else coming please call 530.559.2554 and let me know you're coming.

Weather forecast is sunny and 77 degrees both days. Should be beautiful.
BRING SUNSCREEN AND LOTS OF WATER!

Drivers meeting is at 9:00 AM

Tentative schedule is as follows:

7:00AM - Gates Open

9:00AM - Drivers meeting

9:20AM - Group A

10:00AM - Group B

10:40AM - Group C

11:20AM - Group A

12:00PM - LUNCH

1:00PM - Group B

1:40PM - Group C