Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 05-16-2008, 12:42 AM   #661
Nismo240SX
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
Nismo240SX is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Nismo240SX
missing aero, and i know, my wheels are gay... but they're flush now...

No Ebay shit here, Apex'i N1 Dual FTW!

Old 05-16-2008, 03:26 AM   #662
kouki_style
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
kouki_style is just really nicekouki_style is just really nicekouki_style is just really nicekouki_style is just really nicekouki_style is just really nicekouki_style is just really nicekouki_style is just really nicekouki_style is just really nicekouki_style is just really nice
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
CIRCUIT SPORTS 3in CATBACK

sounds really good

kouki_style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2008, 03:36 AM   #663
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ayuaddict
oh why the fuck not.

3" to 3.5" random piping crap i threw together.

ayuaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2008, 10:25 AM   #664
DJButton
Zilvia Junkie

DJButton is close to perfectionDJButton is close to perfectionDJButton is close to perfectionDJButton is close to perfectionDJButton is close to perfectionDJButton is close to perfectionDJButton is close to perfectionDJButton is close to perfectionDJButton is close to perfectionDJButton is close to perfectionDJButton is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to DJButton
^I really like the look man!

New website! http://www.fujiispl.com
Post up YOUR CAR! http://www.rimtuck.com/
DJButton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2008, 11:22 AM   #665
INeedNewTires
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
INeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Apexi N1 (or so i'm told, cant read the plate and it was on the car when i got it...) And had to build a burn plate cause i throw fire bawlz!

Pulled it in the infiniti show room.... shhhhhhh....

After i cleaned up the burn plate a bit....
Old 05-16-2008, 02:35 PM   #666
azndoc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to azndoc
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xracer View Post
Where is everybody getting these 326 Power wings?
Like Hippo said it's a G-Corporation Type 2 wing.

Expensive.

Special order from J-land from one of the member on here.

Expensive............

Not as expensive or baller as dousan's though.
azndoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 04:00 PM   #667
thelinja
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
thelinja is making a name for him/her selfthelinja is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
I'm thinking about getting the Megan Type II catback for my car. I need a new exhaust as my stock one is getting noisy and rattling, etc. I had the HKS Hi-Power on my car for a while, but I grew out of that particular look and ended up selling it. Does anyone have a youtube clip of this exhaust?

I'm interested in this catback because I want something that looks stock and is fairly quiet. I went to a muffler shop and they wanted close to $700 for a new exhaust.
thelinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 04:58 PM   #668
Chops@MVP
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (16)
Chops@MVP is just really niceChops@MVP is just really niceChops@MVP is just really niceChops@MVP is just really niceChops@MVP is just really niceChops@MVP is just really niceChops@MVP is just really niceChops@MVP is just really niceChops@MVP is just really nice
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Chops@MVP
My S14 with RS*R GT-2 and coworkers S13 with Circuit Sport Exhaust

Regards,
Robert

940-683-8282 x20
Robert Del Angel

CLICK HERE FOR OUR FACEBOOK PAGE!!!
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER!!!

Master Distributor for : RPS, Tein, Seibon, Haltech, HKS, Greddy, Cusco, Blitz, Koyo, AEM, Map ECU, Eibach, Tokiko, Power Enterprise, Work, Volk, Fidanza, Defi, ....and so many more!!!
Chops@MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 08:22 PM   #669
flclsteve
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
flclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 2 reviews

Supermade Exhaust its fucking LOUD

flclsteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 08:33 PM   #670
98koukile
Zilvia Addict

98koukile will become famous soon enough98koukile will become famous soon enough98koukile will become famous soon enough98koukile will become famous soon enough
23 pages and I saw like 4 exhausts I could get away with in MA. Looks like I'll be going custom in a few weeks
Old 05-21-2008, 12:45 AM   #671
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Bought the cheapest exhaust sold on Ebay, I want to have a sweet burn mark going up my bumper!
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 12:48 AM   #672
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ayuaddict
nice, you popped it out.

realign that exhaust dudeeeeeeee!
ayuaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 05:12 AM   #673
DaPCWiz
Zilvia Addict

DaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DaPCWiz Send a message via MSN to DaPCWiz Send a message via Yahoo to DaPCWiz
Quote:
Originally Posted by thelinja View Post
I'm thinking about getting the Megan Type II catback for my car. I need a new exhaust as my stock one is getting noisy and rattling, etc. I had the HKS Hi-Power on my car for a while, but I grew out of that particular look and ended up selling it. Does anyone have a youtube clip of this exhaust?

I'm interested in this catback because I want something that looks stock and is fairly quiet. I went to a muffler shop and they wanted close to $700 for a new exhaust.
I currently have an HKS Hi Power 65 mm, and I'm switching to MR Type II Black soon. (damaged the HKS resonator when I hit something, and I need bigger piping since I'm going turbo soon). I'll let you know how they compare.

http://blog.dapcwiz.com
DaPCWiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 10:34 AM   #674
wannabe_drifter
Zilvia Member

wannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to behold
^^ are you NA KA ? If so I'd love to see a video or sound clip of that MR type II.

I may look into it when I get my exhaust done.
Old 05-21-2008, 10:46 AM   #675
Chops@MVP
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (16)
Chops@MVP is just really niceChops@MVP is just really niceChops@MVP is just really niceChops@MVP is just really niceChops@MVP is just really niceChops@MVP is just really niceChops@MVP is just really niceChops@MVP is just really niceChops@MVP is just really nice
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Chops@MVP
Sound Clips

Here's some sounds clips so people with KA and SR can get an idea of what the GT-2 sounds like on either motor

KA w/ S13 cams, boost logic 3 inch test pipe w/ RS*R GT-2 catback
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v3...t=MOV00002.flv

Blacktop SR BC 264's, Greddy outlet, Top Speed D/P, same test pipe/catback as above
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v3...t=MOV00003.flv

940-683-8282 x20
Robert Del Angel

CLICK HERE FOR OUR FACEBOOK PAGE!!!
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER!!!

Master Distributor for : RPS, Tein, Seibon, Haltech, HKS, Greddy, Cusco, Blitz, Koyo, AEM, Map ECU, Eibach, Tokiko, Power Enterprise, Work, Volk, Fidanza, Defi, ....and so many more!!!
Chops@MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 11:13 AM   #676
DaPCWiz
Zilvia Addict

DaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DaPCWiz Send a message via MSN to DaPCWiz Send a message via Yahoo to DaPCWiz
Quote:
Originally Posted by wannabe_drifter View Post
^^ are you NA KA ? If so I'd love to see a video or sound clip of that MR type II.

I may look into it when I get my exhaust done.
currently N/A ka - will be KA-T maybe a month after the exhaust is installed. I'll take some video before that.

http://blog.dapcwiz.com
DaPCWiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 03:42 AM   #677
shrimpscampi
Leaky Injector

shrimpscampi has a spectacular aura aboutshrimpscampi has a spectacular aura aboutshrimpscampi has a spectacular aura aboutshrimpscampi has a spectacular aura aboutshrimpscampi has a spectacular aura aboutshrimpscampi has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by INeedNewTires View Post
Apexi N1 (or so i'm told, cant read the plate and it was on the car when i got it...) And had to build a burn plate cause i throw fire bawlz!

Pulled it in the infiniti show room.... shhhhhhh....

After i cleaned up the burn plate a bit....
Me likey...
shrimpscampi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 09:52 PM   #678
drift into a curb
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
drift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Dual N1 Noir
Old 06-02-2008, 11:11 PM   #679
touge monster
Zilvia Addict

touge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to touge monster
Soundclip of the Noir? =] w/o the silencer
touge monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 11:54 PM   #680
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
My new setup - I wanted something that matched my Apexi WS Noir in terms of sound tone/volume, but looked better. I gave Morse Muffler in Burbank, Ca a downpipe and an Aspec Long (burnt) Tip muffler, and bought from them a Dynatech "Split Flow" 14" long, 3" straight through muffler for about $100.

I told them I wanted it as straight as possible, and it needed to sit above the frame rails, then showed them the position I wanted the muffler at. I beat in the bottom of the car right below the firewall, and the guys said they could take care of the rest. Here's the finished product (Undercar pics on my other camera, coming soon)

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 12:28 AM   #681
dahbeeed
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
dahbeeed is a splendid one to beholddahbeeed is a splendid one to beholddahbeeed is a splendid one to beholddahbeeed is a splendid one to beholddahbeeed is a splendid one to beholddahbeeed is a splendid one to beholddahbeeed is a splendid one to beholddahbeeed is a splendid one to beholddahbeeed is a splendid one to beholddahbeeed is a splendid one to beholddahbeeed is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
my "custom" nissan oem muffler....its really loud at WOT! haha!

dahbeeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 12:55 AM   #682
drift Kid
Zilvia Member

drift Kid is just really nicedrift Kid is just really nicedrift Kid is just really nicedrift Kid is just really nicedrift Kid is just really nicedrift Kid is just really nicedrift Kid is just really nicedrift Kid is just really nicedrift Kid is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to drift Kid
3in pipe..
drift Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 01:13 AM   #683
NiSmOKnIghTsRBS14
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
NiSmOKnIghTsRBS14 is close to perfectionNiSmOKnIghTsRBS14 is close to perfectionNiSmOKnIghTsRBS14 is close to perfectionNiSmOKnIghTsRBS14 is close to perfectionNiSmOKnIghTsRBS14 is close to perfectionNiSmOKnIghTsRBS14 is close to perfectionNiSmOKnIghTsRBS14 is close to perfectionNiSmOKnIghTsRBS14 is close to perfectionNiSmOKnIghTsRBS14 is close to perfectionNiSmOKnIghTsRBS14 is close to perfectionNiSmOKnIghTsRBS14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to NiSmOKnIghTsRBS14
Old 06-03-2008, 02:31 AM   #684
drifxtfx1
Leaky Injector

drifxtfx1 has made poor choicesdrifxtfx1 has made poor choicesdrifxtfx1 has made poor choicesdrifxtfx1 has made poor choicesdrifxtfx1 has made poor choicesdrifxtfx1 has made poor choices
custom

drifxtfx1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 03:12 AM   #685
xelitex
Leaky Injector

xelitex is not welcome here anymorexelitex is not welcome here anymorexelitex is not welcome here anymorexelitex is not welcome here anymorexelitex is not welcome here anymorexelitex is not welcome here anymorexelitex is not welcome here anymorexelitex is not welcome here anymorexelitex is not welcome here anymore
s13

HKS 3 inch vs. stock.. I know you said apex'i....but come on...look at the thickness!!!
Old 06-03-2008, 01:53 PM   #686
S13_OneVia

S13_OneVia is a well-known jackass
Send a message via AIM to S13_OneVia
BC spec 2

Any one with a buddy club spec 2 exhaust have trouble fitting the rear slip on section on? I jus got my exhaust today and the rear section wont slip in, its like there the same size, any suggestions?
S13_OneVia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 04:25 PM   #687
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
You need to use some anti-sieze, and possibly heat up one side. They're meant to be tight. I used to have one.

www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
Old 06-04-2008, 02:04 AM   #688
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Update: loaded the rest of the pics.

Morse Muffler - Burbank, CA. Ask for Tim or Tom. Tell them Jeff with the primer black Nissan and 'huge exhaust' sent you.

Here you can see the bottom of my 'gold foil' firewall, my gold-painted heat shield, and the floor banged up for clearance.
Note: 3" piping, sits ABOVE the frame rail! Ultimate clearance.

A shot from the back of the muffler - note the rubber bushing (temporary as the Nissan rubber bushing is on backorder @ West Co Nissan), and the 14" long, 5" wide, 3" tall Dynapack Splitflow. They welded the inside of that flange so the nut would clear.

And the last one, note how close the pipe is to the diff/subframe vs all the Apexi/HKS/etc systems you see where there's an inch+ of clearance on the subframe... my harder exhaust mounts don't let it move at all.

All in all, the best exhaust system I've ever seen made. They did a great job, spared no expense in misc. parts, and everything came out exactly like I wanted. It's quiet too

Last edited by GSXRJJordan; 06-04-2008 at 11:00 PM..
Old 06-09-2008, 04:09 PM   #689
azndoc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to azndoc
azndoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 06:06 PM   #690
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Nice exhaust... biter. <333333