Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > Japan 日本

Old 09-09-2012, 11:34 AM   #1
EvilRB
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
EvilRB has a reputation beyond reputeEvilRB has a reputation beyond reputeEvilRB has a reputation beyond reputeEvilRB has a reputation beyond reputeEvilRB has a reputation beyond reputeEvilRB has a reputation beyond reputeEvilRB has a reputation beyond reputeEvilRB has a reputation beyond reputeEvilRB has a reputation beyond reputeEvilRB has a reputation beyond reputeEvilRB has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to EvilRB Send a message via MSN to EvilRB
Need Help Finding a part!!!

Hey guys,

I have literally searched all over the world, PMing random guys, joining different forums and though I have found some parts, there are some that just seems to be out of my reach.

I really need a/c lines for my A31 Cefiro.

The ones from the compressor to the condenser and the firewall.
These are A31 and C33 specific I found out.
Not even the R32 will fit so if anyone is going to a junkyard or has a set laying around at a shop or a friends house please let me know.
I'm getting desperate I have everything else to make my a/c run but the lines.

It connects to this fitting that faces the front on the car behind the head lights

so any help will be appreciated, I know this isn't the WTB section but I just wanted to make sure the right people that can help me out will see this.

Thanks guys!
Old 09-10-2012, 03:50 AM   #2
ExZaCc
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (64)
ExZaCc is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 64 reviews
i can look tonight and see what i can find. have you thought about custom A/C lines-most a/c shops have the fittings needed to do this.
ExZaCc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 05:09 AM   #3
EvilRB
Zilvia FREAK!

EvilRB has a reputation beyond reputeEvilRB has a reputation beyond reputeEvilRB has a reputation beyond reputeEvilRB has a reputation beyond reputeEvilRB has a reputation beyond reputeEvilRB has a reputation beyond reputeEvilRB has a reputation beyond reputeEvilRB has a reputation beyond reputeEvilRB has a reputation beyond reputeEvilRB has a reputation beyond reputeEvilRB has a reputation beyond repute
I went to a local shop right next to my house and they took a look and just shook their head.
I thought it would be pretty straight forward job with a universal fitting or something that can be made but they said that it wouldn't give a perfect seal or some bull like that. There is another shop that i drove by the other day that I want to try but there isn't to many shops that specializing in a/c's surprisingly in LA.
Mostly do install's and lines but all from what is current and from dealership stock not making custom one off stuff.
I've called almost everything on Google that i can think of.
They all talk about having the fitting and being able to make the line.
my problem is the damn fitting.
I really didn't think it was going to be this hard or maybe people are just put off by the fact that this is a RHD car here, either way I'm having a hard time.

Whatever help you can offer I appreciate, thanks man.
Old 09-10-2012, 11:37 PM   #4
Midnight Shift
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (3)
Midnight Shift is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Hey, it looks like the first picture you posted if from Yahoo Auctions Japan (you probably already know this...)

This auctions is STILL ongoing! So you can buy all those exact parts that you have in the picture! It's going for 18,000 yen which is 230 USD. If you wouldn't mind buying the whole shibang, you could get someone to buy and ship it for you! (shipping to the US will probably be around 200 bucks!

Here is the link (in case you didn't know, but you probably did...)
Midnight Shift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 01:40 AM   #5
EvilRB
Zilvia FREAK!

thanks man but yeah, thats where i got the picture.
I already looked at that option and after getting a bidding service to get everything for me and shipping it over it will be closer to $4-500 for a set of lines shipped to me after all the fees and stuff.
I think I'm better off just looking for lines by themselves.
Not to mention I don't need 90% of that stuff.
Also I had my friend emailed that auction and he is not willing to separate the lines.
Sucks for me or he just doesn't want to deal with Americans...
thanks for your help though I'm on yahoo.jp almost everynight...
Old 09-11-2012, 05:17 PM   #6
Midnight Shift
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (3)
Midnight Shift is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Sorry to be another dead end street! I'll ask around the A31 crowd next drift meet...in the meantime, good luck! BTW, badass to be cruising that in the states!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Midnight Shift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 07:00 PM   #7
EvilRB
Zilvia FREAK!

^^Thanks man
It's awesome having the car here but little stuff that would take a few hours to fix for me I'm running into problems like this...but I still wouldn't give her up!
I'm just need for winter to come!! HAHA!

Again any help is appreciated!
Old 10-08-2012, 08:04 PM   #8
Toi
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
Toi is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I dont normally do this but if you dont mind a 20 dorra fee + shipping (cheap) I can get the shit off yaj for you!
Toi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 11:18 AM   #9
EvilRB
Zilvia FREAK!

^ just saw this... PM me a quote for everything and we'll talk. Or you can e-mail direct since I'm on a trip and not really on the forums lately.

[email protected]