Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Group Buys

Group Buys Dedicated Forum for Group Buys.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-26-2005, 10:36 PM   #7
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by s14turbosilvia
How do you know that they are "beefier in strength" than the Nismo mounts? Have you compared both materials and grades side by side?
And the "over 500hp" business? I don't know where else these have been tested because you have not told us, but from the looks of it, they are shown on an N/A SR20DE, which may or may not be turning out over 500hp, who knows?
Not trying to be a skeptic at all, please don't misunderstand my post. Just trying to figure out what real advantages these have over the tried and true Nismo mounts. Price definately isn't an increadibly noticeable difference if you factor in the trans mount that Nismo includes for under $200 shipped.

For those of us who have something to lose here, there needs to be a greater selling point than neon yellow, non-brand (or not mentioned), "heavy duty" motor mounts. I realize the favor you're trying to do us Zilvian's by offering some sort of alternative, and I appreciate it, I do. So as far as buyer feedback goes for this post:
-need color options (or some detail about the price differences between other colors)
-need some more construction information, real evidence.
-need pricing on the eventual option of a transmission mount. A lot of use like to plan ahead, and use a matching set of mounts all around. Even if it won't be available for another few months.
-oh, and get some bigger pics please!

Hope everything goes well with the group buy, I'll be twidling my thumbs till you need a 15th person
-Ben
Ben do you know engineering? CAn you run engineering numbers. I have had numbers run on these mounts the only reason I did not mention them is I did not want to get super technical in the post for the sake of the non tech people.
These have a durometer rating that is equal to 9000lb tensile strength!!!!
Yes the car they are pictured on is a NAsr20de with ITB's . It was taken for the purpose of showing the mounts. The mounts have been run on track cars . i.e. race cars. Did you notice the nitrous kit? on that NAsr with ITB's car has not been dynoed but is estimated in th high 300's horsepower wise.!!!!!!
Again I will state this is a special test market product and price. As I stated earlier the color is not written in stone . this is the first batch and they are in this color pricing will be based on final costs. I can gurantee these will be better priced than the Nismo's.

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html

Last edited by drift freaq; 04-26-2005 at 11:07 PM..