Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 11-21-2007, 12:22 AM   #631
Gavster
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
Gavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Gavster
Quote:
Originally Posted by tt99ol View Post
even crazier is the fact that garrett and honeywell are the same company also, my friends dad works for honeywell and gets garrett turbos at a discount, and believe it or not most of their manufacturing has moved to mexico, mexican turbos lol
I will set the record straight here! Garrett is a subsidiary of Honeywell for turbine technology. Honeywell and Holset are two seperate, competing companies completely separate from each other. Holset is originally a European company and recently changed their name to Cummins Turbo Technology....again, a completely different company from Honeywell!
Old 11-21-2007, 12:51 AM   #632
89singlecamnoob
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 89singlecamnoob Send a message via Yahoo to 89singlecamnoob
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
Stop drinking CORONA and drink MODELO NEGRA!!!!!!!!!!!
stop drinking BEER and start drinking Glenmorangie...
Old 11-21-2007, 02:25 AM   #633
bardabe
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
bardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to bardabe
hey what happened to your update without masking tape? lol I'm looking into Holsets as well I wanted to run a H1C in my RB20 but eh.... yeah no more S13 for me. maby next time.

Review Thread
bardabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2007, 02:51 AM   #634
35suren

35suren is making his/her stupidity well-known35suren is making his/her stupidity well-known35suren is making his/her stupidity well-known35suren is making his/her stupidity well-known
Send a message via AIM to 35suren
Thats Fucking Sick>>>>>>>>>>>>

Dumaki
Old 11-21-2007, 07:45 AM   #635
Gavster
Zilvia Junkie

Gavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by 89singlecamnoob View Post
stop drinking BEER and start drinking Glenmorangie...
Haha you got that right!!! Or this:

I love scotch...scotchy scotch scotch...down into my belly! LOL

Ok, back on topic...Bardabe, Ill have pics of the car sans masking tonight or tomorrow! Stay tuned!
Old 11-23-2007, 12:34 PM   #636
sxe
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
sxe has a reputation beyond reputesxe has a reputation beyond reputesxe has a reputation beyond reputesxe has a reputation beyond reputesxe has a reputation beyond reputesxe has a reputation beyond reputesxe has a reputation beyond reputesxe has a reputation beyond reputesxe has a reputation beyond reputesxe has a reputation beyond reputesxe has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
hey gavster, wana sell your s15 hood, headlights, and front bumper? i gota find some asap, someone vandalized the shit outa mine, kicked fenders, baseball bat to the hood and headlights, and i think they stomped down my bumper, but i need some asap, so if you got them laying around id pick them up from you
sxe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2007, 12:46 PM   #637
Gavster
Zilvia Junkie

If you look very carefully through my entire thread, you wont see any s15 parts at all...sorry!
Old 11-23-2007, 12:47 PM   #638
i need tires
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
i need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to i need tires
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gavster View Post
If you look very carefully through my entire thread, you wont see any s15 parts at all...sorry!
lmfao! i think he thinks s14 kouki = s15
Old 11-23-2007, 04:55 PM   #639
UfoZ8myCow
Zilvia FREAK!

UfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond repute
Where are those unmasked pics????
Old 11-23-2007, 07:16 PM   #640
Gavster
Zilvia Junkie

Here is a little teaser:

Ive been doing a lot of assembly work this weekend! Assembled the doors mostly, tracks for the door glass, starting to install pedals and hydraulic sys, brakes, etc! Lots to do now...Ill get more pics soon! Hopefully that will tide you over for now!
Old 11-23-2007, 07:22 PM   #641
unicoladron
Zilvia Junkie

unicoladron has made poor choicesunicoladron has made poor choicesunicoladron has made poor choicesunicoladron has made poor choicesunicoladron has made poor choicesunicoladron has made poor choicesunicoladron has made poor choices
lol NICE HONDA HUBCAPS!!!!!

while i was drooling over that black roof i noticed your decorations.

when you're done it's gonna look like it rolled out of the factory i swear.
Old 11-23-2007, 07:29 PM   #642
Gavster
Zilvia Junkie

Haha, nice try, but they are Nissan caps Off an altima! No honda parts in my garage, although I wouldnt mind one....my roommate might sell his SW20 for an AP1, so thats a reality haha!

Thats my plan, clean car with good assembly! Thanks for your response!!
Old 11-23-2007, 07:31 PM   #643
JoeC1982
Zilvia Junkie

JoeC1982 is just really niceJoeC1982 is just really niceJoeC1982 is just really niceJoeC1982 is just really niceJoeC1982 is just really niceJoeC1982 is just really niceJoeC1982 is just really niceJoeC1982 is just really niceJoeC1982 is just really niceJoeC1982 is just really nice
Paint looks awesome, but i'm thinking the mirrors might look good blacked out as well. anyone want to photoshop it?
JoeC1982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2007, 07:41 PM   #644
Gavster
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeC1982 View Post
Paint looks awesome, but i'm thinking the mirrors might look good blacked out as well. anyone want to photoshop it?
I thought that too, actually at standing height, the mirrors blend in with the doors, where i feel as black mirrors would stick out more...and with the black, you cant see them as well...pshop is welcome though
Old 11-23-2007, 10:56 PM   #645
harangatang
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (9)
harangatang can only hope to improve
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
props again man!!!
Holsets are fuckin amazing.
But I would have suggested a slightly larger one. If Honda b16 and 18's can hit boost like @ 4500, thats gonna be ridiculous on a rb25.
god damn!! I cant wait to see this thing running!

If your interested:
http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=1225182&page=1

all about holsets on Hondas etc..

harangatang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2007, 01:46 AM   #646
BustedS13
Post Whore!

BustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to BustedS13
i never really liked the black roof on anything but a hatch, but your car is too ridiculously clean to care. awesome work!
Old 11-25-2007, 03:32 PM   #647
sxe
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
sxe has a reputation beyond reputesxe has a reputation beyond reputesxe has a reputation beyond reputesxe has a reputation beyond reputesxe has a reputation beyond reputesxe has a reputation beyond reputesxe has a reputation beyond reputesxe has a reputation beyond reputesxe has a reputation beyond reputesxe has a reputation beyond reputesxe has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
lol i thought this was a different thread.
sxe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 04:00 PM   #648
PoorMans180SX
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (16)
PoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to PoorMans180SX
Looks really nice. Always lurking around this thread.

I'm starting to like silver with white wheels more and more.

Friends don't let friends buy knock-offs.
PoorMans180SX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 04:05 PM   #649
IIIXziuR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
IIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Man I love you Gav
This thread owns my soul, hard.
Cannot wait to see more pictures of assembly

Teasers make me want to cry and drink myself away LAWLZ
IIIXziuR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 05:20 PM   #650
burnsauto
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
burnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to burnsauto
Uuuuuuuuuuuuupppppdaaaaaaaaaaaaattttesssssssssssss !!!!!!!!!
Old 11-26-2007, 05:25 PM   #651
YoungRookie
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
YoungRookie will become famous soon enoughYoungRookie will become famous soon enoughYoungRookie will become famous soon enoughYoungRookie will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to YoungRookie
me want more....
Old 11-26-2007, 05:55 PM   #652
J-Style
Zilvia Addict

J-Style has a brilliant futureJ-Style has a brilliant futureJ-Style has a brilliant futureJ-Style has a brilliant futureJ-Style has a brilliant futureJ-Style has a brilliant futureJ-Style has a brilliant futureJ-Style has a brilliant futureJ-Style has a brilliant futureJ-Style has a brilliant futureJ-Style has a brilliant future
I am diggin' how you left the roof black, but painted the cage white. I am sure you already talked about this, but what color is that? Is it off a production car by any chance?
J-Style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 08:03 PM   #653
Edgar
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
Edgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Edgar
ok dude! update
Old 12-03-2007, 08:06 PM   #654
Irukandji
Post Whore!

Irukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Irukandji
pleasssee paint the roof! that two tone ain't right!
Irukandji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2007, 01:05 PM   #655
jamlanta
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (3)
jamlanta is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
update!!
jamlanta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2007, 01:11 PM   #656
low and slow
Zilvia FREAK!

low and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamlanta View Post
update!!
+1

It's beyond time for one!
low and slow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2007, 02:55 PM   #657
xamraci
Zilvia Member

xamraci will become famous soon enoughxamraci will become famous soon enoughxamraci will become famous soon enoughxamraci will become famous soon enough
Just saw this thread...this is an amazing build...

This might be the only reason to live in NM...granted I lived in CLOVIS...that sucked..

GL on your MECH ENG. degree! Seems as though you will be just fine in that field...
Old 12-08-2007, 03:02 PM   #658
EJ253
Zilvia FREAK!

EJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to EJ253 Send a message via MSN to EJ253
i thought it was going to be a kouki front?

DriftUtah | UtahNissans | MySpace | I <3 Drifting. Keep it Real.
Secret Society
EJ253 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2007, 03:12 PM   #659
RUTH'LESSDET
Zilvia Addict

RUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to RUTH'LESSDET
updates!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-08-2007, 06:24 PM   #660
jobestudios
Zilvia Junkie

jobestudios is a jewel in the roughjobestudios is a jewel in the roughjobestudios is a jewel in the roughjobestudios is a jewel in the roughjobestudios is a jewel in the roughjobestudios is a jewel in the roughjobestudios is a jewel in the rough
you cant ask for updates in the middle of the weekend, updates come on monday/tuesday, if he was updating us on the weekend that would mean he isn't working on it!

-Jackson.Vaughn.Photography-
jobestudios is offline   Reply With Quote