Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 05-09-2009, 07:31 AM   #5941
driftedfc3s
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
driftedfc3s is a name known to alldriftedfc3s is a name known to alldriftedfc3s is a name known to alldriftedfc3s is a name known to alldriftedfc3s is a name known to alldriftedfc3s is a name known to alldriftedfc3s is a name known to alldriftedfc3s is a name known to alldriftedfc3s is a name known to alldriftedfc3s is a name known to alldriftedfc3s is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Looks like 636's have become the new S13.

driftedfc3s is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-09-2009, 01:52 PM   #5942
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
OMG you guys make me lol.

I would never own one of these 636's - since I'm borrowing it for a little while, I've gotten a chance to really compare it to the slew of literbikes I've owned, and here's what I've come up with:
*it feels the same cornering - doesn't "flick" any faster! I've done low speed and high speed
*it feels the same braking - it should, since they use basically the same brakes
*its got the same ergos - if anything, it's less comfortable/more aggressive
*it has no torque - I can count the number of times I ripped my GSXR1000s throttle all the way to the the stop for two gears in a row (on the street) on my hands, and that's over ~50k mi... I rip this thing wide open every couple minutes, and just sit there and make a sandwich or something while I wait for the power to come on.
*it does NOT wheelie on the freeway - I've tried 2nd gear clutches, 2nd gear bounces, 2nd gear bounce + full throttle + clutch, nothing will get this thing up at any respectable speed

Get real bikes.

My ollllllld sig (2005):

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 03:24 PM   #5943
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
Oh snap.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
CrimsonRockett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 09:47 PM   #5944
bigblak06

bigblak06 is an unknown quantity at this point
MY BABY'S

bigblak06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 10:06 PM   #5945
WILDACEX187
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
WILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to WILDACEX187
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSXRJJordan View Post
OMG you guys make me lol.

I would never own one of these 636's - since I'm borrowing it for a little while, I've gotten a chance to really compare it to the slew of literbikes I've owned, and here's what I've come up with:
*it feels the same cornering - doesn't "flick" any faster! I've done low speed and high speed
*it feels the same braking - it should, since they use basically the same brakes
*its got the same ergos - if anything, it's less comfortable/more aggressive
*it has no torque - I can count the number of times I ripped my GSXR1000s throttle all the way to the the stop for two gears in a row (on the street) on my hands, and that's over ~50k mi... I rip this thing wide open every couple minutes, and just sit there and make a sandwich or something while I wait for the power to come on.
*it does NOT wheelie on the freeway - I've tried 2nd gear clutches, 2nd gear bounces, 2nd gear bounce + full throttle + clutch, nothing will get this thing up at any respectable speed

Get real bikes.[/img]

1.im not about doing wheelies or none of that.
2.i've only been riding a year so im not gonna be a squid and jump on a liter bike with less than 10k miles of experience
3.torque is fine
4.from my reading on forums, liter guys use 600 brakes cuz they ARE better (600rr brakes, 07-09 zx6r nissin brakes)

who cares wat other people ride as long as they are ridding. but its to be expected from somebody ridding a gixxxxer. come to think of it theres somebody else that i know off that rides a gixxxer

YouTube - "Yut ughhhh!" Craigslist Stunt Police Poser Idol Riders

rules

By wildacex187, shot with DSC-S750 at 2009-03-09
Old 05-10-2009, 07:11 AM   #5946
NeedCAforS13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
NeedCAforS13 has a spectacular aura aboutNeedCAforS13 has a spectacular aura aboutNeedCAforS13 has a spectacular aura aboutNeedCAforS13 has a spectacular aura aboutNeedCAforS13 has a spectacular aura aboutNeedCAforS13 has a spectacular aura aboutNeedCAforS13 has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to NeedCAforS13
It's painted with a roller :P

Old 05-10-2009, 02:10 PM   #5947
roddogg
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
roddogg is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 800x600 and weights 515KB.

car is bad ass but you need to sport a sag on the front bumper
roddogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 02:53 PM   #5948
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
No bitching/moaning in this thread.

If you have a problem with another user, PM them.

Don't clutter this up.

Move along.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
CrimsonRockett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 03:37 PM   #5949
Pacman
Zilvia FREAK!

Pacman has a spectacular aura aboutPacman has a spectacular aura aboutPacman has a spectacular aura aboutPacman has a spectacular aura aboutPacman has a spectacular aura aboutPacman has a spectacular aura about
So I went for a drive in the canyons the other day out of boredom. Its been awhile since I took a nice drive. The locals know it as 'Chili Bar' (and thats all I'm gonna say about it). Awesome road with some hairpin turns. This was like the only real safe place to stop with enough shoulder off the road. This road is a drifters/canyon runners dream.

If you fall off the cliff, you get a scenic view into this:

The rest of the road is pretty nice after hairpins smooth out:

I kept going up the road, not knowing where it takes me past a certain point (it started to get desolate, just NorCals' forest with no civilization). I found a nice lake to chill out for a few and cool my brakes a little:

I had realized the weather was starting to cool down a bit and getting chili. I noticed small snow packs on the side of the road. I didn't realize I went so high in elevation. I was coming around a corner and stopped due to coming up to this:

After that I just turned around and went home. I don't know where I would have ended up if I kept driving! The squirls were the only life for miles around me!
Pacman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 03:49 PM   #5950
Chaws15
Zilvia Junkie

Chaws15 is close to perfectionChaws15 is close to perfectionChaws15 is close to perfectionChaws15 is close to perfectionChaws15 is close to perfectionChaws15 is close to perfectionChaws15 is close to perfectionChaws15 is close to perfectionChaws15 is close to perfectionChaws15 is close to perfectionChaws15 is close to perfection
Drove her today, fell in love all over again.

This was just after a full detail sesh, orbital and all.

Ain't she somethin'... <3

NOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMN
Chaws15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 05:06 PM   #5951
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
OBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 9 reviews

Old 05-10-2009, 07:43 PM   #5952
BLKS13
Zilvia Member

BLKS13 is just really niceBLKS13 is just really niceBLKS13 is just really niceBLKS13 is just really niceBLKS13 is just really niceBLKS13 is just really niceBLKS13 is just really niceBLKS13 is just really niceBLKS13 is just really niceBLKS13 is just really nice
Today:.

BLKS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 07:44 PM   #5953
kevinphan
Zilvia Member

kevinphan has much to be proud ofkevinphan has much to be proud ofkevinphan has much to be proud ofkevinphan has much to be proud ofkevinphan has much to be proud ofkevinphan has much to be proud ofkevinphan has much to be proud ofkevinphan has much to be proud ofkevinphan has much to be proud ofkevinphan has much to be proud ofkevinphan has much to be proud of
kevinphan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 08:30 PM   #5954
orangejdmsilvia
Leaky Injector

orangejdmsilvia is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to orangejdmsilvia

They stole my hood =(
Old 05-10-2009, 09:11 PM   #5955
bullitt519

bullitt519 is an unknown quantity at this point
Surprised it hasen't shown up somewhere.

Rules:

Yes it is high but it already drags on my driveway.
bullitt519 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 09:38 PM   #5956
khilgers
Zilvia Addict

khilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond repute
khilgers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 11:30 PM   #5957
shane_lxi
Leaky Injector

shane_lxi is an unknown quantity at this point
my airbagged mx32 project wheel test fit. Think I should keep these 15"s or go with 14"s?

and my mx73 cressida sexy shots.

Old 05-11-2009, 01:45 AM   #5958
Red Square
Zilvia Junkie

Red Square is close to perfectionRed Square is close to perfectionRed Square is close to perfectionRed Square is close to perfectionRed Square is close to perfectionRed Square is close to perfectionRed Square is close to perfectionRed Square is close to perfectionRed Square is close to perfectionRed Square is close to perfectionRed Square is close to perfection
LS rockin 20's

Old 05-11-2009, 01:22 PM   #5959
ctnewman
Zilvia Junkie

ctnewman is a glorious beacon of lightctnewman is a glorious beacon of lightctnewman is a glorious beacon of lightctnewman is a glorious beacon of lightctnewman is a glorious beacon of lightctnewman is a glorious beacon of lightctnewman is a glorious beacon of lightctnewman is a glorious beacon of lightctnewman is a glorious beacon of lightctnewman is a glorious beacon of lightctnewman is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to ctnewman
On the way home from Calisle P&S '09 with my buddy's FD

Old 05-11-2009, 01:50 PM   #5960
BlackZenkiS14
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (15)
BlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to BlackZenkiS14
Got some dirty pics of the interior, wish i woulda cleaned it up a bit:

Old 05-11-2009, 03:40 PM   #5961
cemtoes
Zilvia Junkie

cemtoes is an unknown quantity at this point
^I'm diggin that clean ass interior

98% finished. Waiting on clocking adapters, oil and coolant. Boo

Old 05-11-2009, 04:33 PM   #5962
allntrlundrgrnd
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (17)
allntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
^can you read?

allntrlundrgrnd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 06:13 PM   #5963
dirteeboy808
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (19)
dirteeboy808 is on the path to ruindirteeboy808 is on the path to ruindirteeboy808 is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to dirteeboy808
FIT PICS as of last saturday...

dirteeboy808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 06:53 PM   #5964
KoukiMonsta
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (23)
KoukiMonsta is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by khilgers View Post
this thing is SEX

rules:
KoukiMonsta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 10:25 PM   #5965
truck boy

truck boy is just really nicetruck boy is just really nicetruck boy is just really nicetruck boy is just really nicetruck boy is just really nicetruck boy is just really nicetruck boy is just really nicetruck boy is just really nicetruck boy is just really nicetruck boy is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to truck boy
Old 05-11-2009, 11:50 PM   #5966
SlideWell
Zilvia FREAK!

SlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfection
SlideWell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 12:46 AM   #5967
JDMB0iKT
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
JDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to JDMB0iKT

Old 05-12-2009, 10:17 AM   #5968
NotoriouS14
Zilvia Junkie

NotoriouS14 has a little shameless behavior in the past

red is my current whip.....white is my last whip...

NotoriouS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 12:33 PM   #5969
harangatang
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (9)
harangatang can only hope to improve
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
my new car..

Maxed low tanabe pro 7s lol

harangatang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 12:47 PM   #5970
INeedNewTires
Zilvia FREAK!

INeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond repute
18/19 stagger...