Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 11-14-2009, 07:05 PM   #661
irax
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
irax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to irax
in real life: a well put together car that has everything on correct stands out because we are in an ocean of shitty cars
in video games: a piece of shit, multi-colored car stands out because it is in a ocean of nice, well done cars.
Old 11-14-2009, 07:24 PM   #662
sleep
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
sleep is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sleep
the 2 VIP cars they sent out this week are nice. Pricey cars that i don't have to buy now.
sleep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2009, 10:31 PM   #663
thestreetzking
Zilvia Junkie

thestreetzking is just really nicethestreetzking is just really nicethestreetzking is just really nicethestreetzking is just really nicethestreetzking is just really nicethestreetzking is just really nicethestreetzking is just really nicethestreetzking is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to thestreetzking
I like my multi colored stiched up s13 in the video game beacause I dont hate when I crash it mid drift haha, some people look for those perfect pictures when there car isnt beat up but I say hey "my car is already beat up, crashing makes it look better"
thestreetzking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2009, 10:58 PM   #664
mikefc
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
mikefc is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoveMyRHS13 View Post
I have NO idea what you just said.

Add me, I need people to tandem with.

OhGreatDeceiver
When are you usually on?
and how do I get it so we are in the same race or whatever?
mikefc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 02:44 AM   #665
shishcabobers
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
shishcabobers is close to perfectionshishcabobers is close to perfectionshishcabobers is close to perfectionshishcabobers is close to perfectionshishcabobers is close to perfectionshishcabobers is close to perfectionshishcabobers is close to perfectionshishcabobers is close to perfectionshishcabobers is close to perfectionshishcabobers is close to perfectionshishcabobers is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews

shishcabobers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 10:59 AM   #666
mikefc
Zilvia Junkie

anything bigger than 15s on the 510 looks like AIDS
Old 11-15-2009, 09:25 PM   #667
shishcabobers
Zilvia Addict

shishcabobers is close to perfectionshishcabobers is close to perfectionshishcabobers is close to perfectionshishcabobers is close to perfectionshishcabobers is close to perfectionshishcabobers is close to perfectionshishcabobers is close to perfectionshishcabobers is close to perfectionshishcabobers is close to perfectionshishcabobers is close to perfectionshishcabobers is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikefc View Post
anything bigger than 15s on the 510 looks like AIDS
Forza 3 is serious business.
shishcabobers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 10:55 PM   #668
speed_racerx
Zilvia Junkie

speed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to speed_racerx
Quote:
Originally Posted by thestreetzking View Post
What wheels are those btw?
Old 11-15-2009, 11:05 PM   #669
mikefc
Zilvia Junkie

Advan RG2's i think
Old 11-16-2009, 01:05 AM   #670
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Trader Rating: (52)
Jimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 52 reviews
IM LIVE AGAIN!!!!!!! HHHhhhHH

Before:

After:

Old 11-16-2009, 01:17 AM   #671
speed_racerx
Zilvia Junkie

speed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to speed_racerx
i had to buy it!!!

and... how the hell do you make katakana or hiragana in this game.
Old 11-16-2009, 03:32 AM   #672
Z_Spool
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
Z_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
as with anything else in this game... lots of patience and vinyl.

Not all of our cars are bashed up drift missiles...

But like was said before, drifting on Forza leads to quite a bit of contact and leads to your legit looking cars looking like this.

So why not have one that looks intentionally bashed up where a bit of rubbed paint enhances the look? Especially for practice sessions.

Plus does anyone else absolutely hate how easy it is to destroy the look of your car? Even the slightest tap leaves the paint destroyed and lenses shattered.

None the less why not let everyone just do as they please, and in that spirit I post the following...

Z_Spool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 08:26 AM   #673
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
ive been away from my 360 all week...i miss my baby...ill be on tonight, i wanna ost a vid, maybe you guys can throw some advice on how to handle a line better...i finally got the car sideways on a few turns and held it well but i have 0 skillz in transitioning

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 08:54 AM   #674
LeftNutOfGowd
Post Whore!

LeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to LeftNutOfGowd
SO SWEET

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Znmb3BtsGos

LeftNutOfGowd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 09:09 AM   #675
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
now that, was awesome...is it part of a game pack?

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 10:09 AM   #676
ILoveMyRHS13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (25)
ILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ILoveMyRHS13
That video was made before the game even came out...
ILoveMyRHS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 10:12 AM   #677
i8yourfwd
Zilvia FREAK!

i8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to i8yourfwd
Quote:
Originally Posted by slidin_W.O.P View Post
IM LIVE AGAIN!!!!!!! HHHhhhHH

Before:

After:

Hook me up with some Jimmy Up decals!

Can anyone help me out with some S13 settings please Imaginary posi rep for joo

Quote:
S13SilviaGirl: Mel are you that big?
i8yourfwd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 11:20 AM   #678
greddy2die
Zilvia Addict

greddy2die is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to greddy2die

greddy2die is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 05:32 PM   #679
kouki fanatic
Zilvia Junkie

kouki fanatic is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote Deleted
greddy2die, what track is that where the 370z and sti are in?
Old 11-16-2009, 06:51 PM   #680
silviaguy240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
silviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
benchmark layout A
Old 11-16-2009, 07:31 PM   #681
ESmorz
Post Whore!

ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz
E Class Nakaya-Tune FTO. Built it to the specs of the real deal. It's good fun in the E Class races.

Old 11-16-2009, 08:06 PM   #682
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
e/d-class racing is definitely pretty fun
Old 11-16-2009, 11:22 PM   #683
ZenkiCam
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
ZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really nice
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ZenkiCam
More Team Practice in our Serious cars...

Im in the SC and IS300, Silviaguy240 is in the FD, and 4 DOOR LIFE is in the IS-F

ZenkiCam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 11:30 PM   #684
sleep
Zilvia Addict

sleep is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to sleep
cant believe the Fujimi Kaido vid got reposted yet again.....
sleep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 10:11 AM   #685
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
fckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
requesting some pics of our "team" yesterday. anyone have them?
fckillerbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 10:20 AM   #686
ILoveMyRHS13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (25)
ILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ILoveMyRHS13
Haha I went online last night and gave my buddy the mic while I was drifting. It was pretty entertaining, he would talk shit when need-be and I would back it up; flawless plan. The one guy bet me I couldn't drift an R1 car, I made him a liar.
ILoveMyRHS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 10:29 AM   #687
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

fckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoveMyRHS13 View Post
Haha I went online last night and gave my buddy the mic while I was drifting. It was pretty entertaining, he would talk shit when need-be and I would back it up; flawless plan. The one guy bet me I couldn't drift an R1 car, I made him a liar.
yeah I love how stupid a lot of these guys are. Had a guy tell me he's losing cause he's drifting a 5.0 mustang. I told him he's a fucking retard, and that you can drift anything rwd with a propper tune. Then I pulled out a stock 350z and murdered all of them in points. I got kicked from the lobby. lol.
Old 11-17-2009, 11:30 AM   #688
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I have a request. Can someone give me tips as far as tuning settings go for drifting?
Old 11-17-2009, 12:49 PM   #689
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

tons of power. low grip on the front. welded diff. full throttle. oh, and don't forget. make sure the car is DUMPED!
Old 11-17-2009, 12:59 PM   #690
allmotorking
Zilvia Member

allmotorking is making a name for him/her selfallmotorking is making a name for him/her self
damn, i just read about a possible money glitch in this game and have spent all morning looking this up. haha!

Our photo contest ends this week so upload your pics to be in the running for prizes asap.