Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Stolen Goods

Stolen Goods Report stolen cars, parts, girlfriends, etc.

Old 12-22-2009, 02:01 PM   #1
VAs13
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (28)
VAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 28 reviews
STOLEN Ashtray from s15

get in my car this morning and my armrest is up and ashtray full of change is missing. my ipod was still in the glove box, guess they didnt open that.

i know its something not that important, but finding another one stateside i dont think will be that easy. so does anyone have an s15 ashtray for sale?
VAs13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-22-2009, 03:32 PM   #2
ILoveMyRHS13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (25)
ILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ILoveMyRHS13
Wow who the fuck steals an ash tray from an s15 and nothing else? Any car for that matter.
ILoveMyRHS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 03:34 PM   #3
g-via
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
g-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
god damn crack heads
Old 12-22-2009, 03:37 PM   #4
s13 @ fullboost
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
s13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to s13 @ fullboost
dude that blows hit up ross petty I bet you anything he will sell you one lolz =]
Old 12-22-2009, 03:39 PM   #5
BTP
Zilvia Member

BTP is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to BTP
Quote:
Originally Posted by s13 @ fullboost View Post
dude that blows hit up ross petty I bet you anything he will sell you one lolz =]
lol this^^^ thats kinda random that someone would take a ashtray and nothing else ????
BTP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 04:10 PM   #6
ZenkiKid
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
a crack head would. Theyd steal it and then help you find it
ZenkiKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 02:53 AM   #7
sacco sideways
BANNED

sacco sideways is an unknown quantity at this point
^^^ lmao, but that sucks it probably was for the change and didnt realize the cup holder was worth 5 times the change that he got lol
sacco sideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 03:22 AM   #8
P_856
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (7)
P_856 is just really niceP_856 is just really niceP_856 is just really niceP_856 is just really niceP_856 is just really niceP_856 is just really niceP_856 is just really niceP_856 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
lol crackheads man my friends car got broken into the other day they just took the radio faceplate and broke a window
P_856 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 08:33 AM   #9
punxva
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (31)
punxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Send a message via AIM to punxva
damn chris that blows, i'll be on the lookout
not sure if you realize this

but when you knockup that skanky drunk sea donkey, you're gonna have to listen to her shit for the rest of your life

age 33 and you dont know your ass from your elbow

punxva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 11:28 AM   #10
shortyman4065
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
shortyman4065 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by punxva View Post
damn chris that blows, i'll be on the lookout

Good luck trying to find someone walking around with an ashtray in their hands.
shortyman4065 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 12:22 PM   #11
jdm2191
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (79)
jdm2191 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 79 reviews
???? they must of really of needed one that bad to only take that & nothing else?

but ill keep my eyes out out here in the I.E. area if it makes its way over here....
Old 12-23-2009, 01:17 PM   #12
S14_Kouki
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
S14_Kouki can only hope to improve
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Dude thats random as fuck but gl with the ashtray and finding one.
S14_Kouki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 02:36 PM   #13
allntrlundrgrnd
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (17)
allntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
finding your ashtray will be like finding your virginity. hopefully one of your friends is just messin with you.
allntrlundrgrnd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 03:33 PM   #14
VAs13
Nissanaholic!

VAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by allntrlundrgrnd View Post
finding your ashtray will be like finding your virginity. hopefully one of your friends is just messin with you.
my dads change was cleared out of his car twice before too, so i dont think it was a friend. the night i dont lock my car
Old 12-23-2009, 10:21 PM   #15
sacco sideways
BANNED

sacco sideways is an unknown quantity at this point
maybe he checks your car all the time and this time you just happened to leave them unlocked and he got you? sorry to say man but i bet its in the trash somewhere, because if they took it for the chande its doughtful they are going to sell the cup holder
sacco sideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 10:44 AM   #16
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
People are surprised?

Shit happens all the time. Money is money.
Old 12-24-2009, 10:52 AM   #17
enkei2k
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (29)
enkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
just curious why you would leave your car unlocked? even when i park in my garage i lock my car.

xquizitditz
enkei2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 11:14 AM   #18
Witness
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
Witness is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by enkei2k View Post
just curious why you would leave your car unlocked? even when i park in my garage i lock my car.
word, its just a habit i even lock it when i put in gas.

It was most likely some bum. I remember years ago when i was younger they broke into our truck and stole our ashtray full of quarters, so stupid we just came from my aunts house and my ps2 was in the back -_-'

good luck finding replacement.
Witness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 11:22 AM   #19
Okinawandrifter87
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
Okinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Dude this sucks bro!! I have some buddies over in Japan right now, Ill see if they can hook you up with anything for a good price..
Old 12-24-2009, 03:32 PM   #20
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by enkei2k View Post
Better he did. Cheaper than replacing a window.
Old 01-12-2010, 01:26 AM   #21
Amanda
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
Amanda has much to be proud ofAmanda has much to be proud ofAmanda has much to be proud ofAmanda has much to be proud ofAmanda has much to be proud ofAmanda has much to be proud ofAmanda has much to be proud ofAmanda has much to be proud ofAmanda has much to be proud ofAmanda has much to be proud ofAmanda has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
OMG that sucks dude! Did u ever find another ashtray?
Amanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 01:30 AM   #22
zaquanh
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
zaquanh has a spectacular aura aboutzaquanh has a spectacular aura aboutzaquanh has a spectacular aura aboutzaquanh has a spectacular aura aboutzaquanh has a spectacular aura aboutzaquanh has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
wait so you dont look a s15
zaquanh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 09:07 PM   #23
VAs13
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amanda View Post
OMG that sucks dude! Did u ever find another ashtray?
yeah, i contacted rhd japan and j's garage and got ahold of one.
Old 01-19-2010, 06:50 PM   #24
anton1o
Zilvia Junkie

anton1o is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to anton1o
How much did just the ash tray set you back? S15's not that popular over in the USA vs Aus.

anton1o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 05:31 AM   #25
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ayuaddict
now that its settled, i just wanted to say how funny it is.

broke into a S15 and took just the ashtray!
ayuaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 07:01 AM   #26
VAs13
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by anton1o View Post
How much did just the ash tray set you back? S15's not that popular over in the USA vs Aus.
astray was around $40usd and shipping was like $30 something
Old 01-20-2010, 07:02 AM   #27
krappy
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (41)
krappy is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
i may have on if you're still looking for one... pm me if you do still need it
krappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 07:06 AM   #28
sidewaysil80
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (23)
sidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by VAs13 View Post
astray was around $40usd and shipping was like $30 something
HOLY SHIT CHRIS!!! $70 bucks for an ashtray?! see if someone stationed over their or someone whos a friend of a friend can get one...i bet it would be hella cheaper!
sidewaysil80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 06:03 PM   #29
kornaz
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
kornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to kornaz Send a message via Yahoo to kornaz
That blows. Better lock it next time!
The best engine in the world is the vagina, it takes any size piston, its self lubricating, starts with 1 finger, and every 4 weeks does its own oil change. It's just a pity the management system is so fucking temperamental.
kornaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 07:27 PM   #30
anton1o
Zilvia Junkie

anton1o is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to anton1o
$70 is pretty pricey, next time if something from your S15 goes missing let me know an ash tray is prob only worth about <$10 AUD and post would be a few bucks

anton1o is offline   Reply With Quote