Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Stolen Goods

Stolen Goods Report stolen cars, parts, girlfriends, etc.

Old 04-23-2016, 03:49 PM   #31
Mikey's Ka

Trader Rating: (0)
Mikey's Ka is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnemyS15 View Post
By no means am I saying this with any ill intent. I hope you find your car ASAP and as intact as possible!

But you have a nice looking ride, it's not one of these shitbags cars that someone WANTS to steal. Why wasn't a solid bad ass alarm not placed in it. My buddy bought a 1990 or 91 GTR and he was ready to start slapping parts on and off of it. Convinced him to go buy a really good alarm and opt for the gps tracking. Good thing he listened, 2 weeks later the car was taken from the parking lot of a restaurant, in broad day light. He recovered and caught the 2 kids within 20 mins, using the real time tracking. If you do get that car back and in one piece, protect your investment man, not just stopping thieves, but recovery if thieves manage to get it.

What kind of alarm system did he get bro?
Mikey's Ka is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-23-2016, 04:37 PM   #32
spooled240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
spooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
^^I have the Viper alarm with GPS tracking and back up battery. I love it. It's not really cheap to get and install and you have to pay an annual subscription for the GPS, but it's still worth every penny IMO. I got mine from Broadfield on here.

You can check the status and location of your car at any given moment from your phone and you can even set fences and have the app notify you if the car leaves the area. One of these and a well-hidden kill switch and the thieves will not only have a hard time stealing your car, but when/if they do you can find them and serve them some vigilante justic-I mean call the cops.

Sorry for your loss OP. I'll be on the lookout for your parts. I'd say the easiest thing to be on the lookout for is the kouki front end with that unique color code.
spooled240 is online now   Reply With Quote