Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 02-10-2017, 10:01 PM   #61
KiLLeR2001
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (46)
KiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 46 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealSy90 View Post
Yeah, I'm going to do my best to ignore the "Total amount payed after financing" price on the paperwork and try to just enjoy the car, at least for the three years of powertrain warranty that I payed for.

I wish I would have just bought the 2004 Lancer Sportback Ralliart that I already had my mind set on... But no of course I had to swing by the 350z I liked first...
Don't feel too bad. Just read up on improving your credit score from here on out, it will get better. I never had a car payment in my life, then I up and bought a brand new 2017 GT350. Now that's a monthly payment... but...

Also, good thing you got the Z instead of a Lancer or you wouldn't be able to show your face here.
Old 02-16-2017, 08:21 PM   #62
TheRealSy90
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
TheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Oh... so probably should update this again for the last time.

Took the car home, noticed low oil pressure on the gauge after it's at operating temperature. Knew the sensor was a common issue and replaced it, no change in the reading.
Took it to the dealer I bought it at (Mazda/Mitsu) and they said "it's fine cause the oil light isn't coming on"... umm yeah I don't think so! Took it down the street to the Nissan dealer. They installed a gauge and verified it had 5psi at idle and 34psi at 2k rpm. Way below acceptable pressures. It then took the last four days of threatening legal action on the dealer and they finally gave me a check for my down payment and cancelled the contract. Fuck that car.
Guaranteed it was the two oil gallery gaskets yet they wanted to throw an oil pump in it and refused my advice. By Felecia.
Luckily I was within the AZ Lemon Law timeframe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
TheRealSy90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 08:36 PM   #63
Standard
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (11)
Standard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Wow, I was following this thread

Everything happens for a reason, right?
If this new incedent wouldn't have occurred, I would have just said big deal, make the payments and have fun!
Good thing you had the knowledge to know there was a problem, and you did what had to be done
Standard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 08:37 PM   #64
TheRealSy90
Post Whore!

TheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant future
Yeah, I was over the money thing and was just going to enjoy the car. Oh well.

Old 02-17-2017, 07:15 PM   #65
izzy-
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
izzy- is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
14k for a base model 350z with faded paint, and dents....
izzy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2017, 07:20 PM   #66
TheRealSy90
Post Whore!

15,9. 32k after financing. [emoji23]