Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 11-19-2020, 09:57 PM   #13531
LtSlayer
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
LtSlayer is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

anyone know what this is from?
LtSlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-20-2020, 11:13 AM   #13532
TheRealSy90
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
TheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Looks like it came out of a swamp.
TheRealSy90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2020, 01:44 PM   #13533
LtSlayer
Leaky Injector

LtSlayer is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealSy90 View Post
Looks like it came out of a swamp.
I found it at the bottom of the touge
LtSlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2020, 10:55 AM   #13534
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Leave it there next time.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2020, 09:23 PM   #13535
BryanSayWhat
Zilvia Member

BryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by DEGUZZI View Post
Can anyone ID this front bumper?

Another picture from VHS_refresh's IG:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BppkINOh67l/

"Drift Tengoku January 2003"
https://www.instagram.com/p/B_N09RODMUi/
Quote:
Originally Posted by dorkidori_s13 View Post
TBO style bumper for the most part (the lower vents and center snout are slightly different)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DEGUZZI View Post
Yeah, at first glance I thought it was TBO also, but the cutout in the thicker, middle section and the split lower vents are very distinct
Just noticed that the AWD and SR22VET (950whp) powered S13 from PJ's Quick Bits has this same front bumper (lol):

Unfortunately, the Super Street article that featured it doesn't reference what bumper it is... I guess you could try asking PJ's Quick Bits on instagram/ facebook, though.
BryanSayWhat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2020, 10:50 PM   #13536
shobotan

shobotan is an unknown quantity at this point
^If my HyperRev is to be believed that bar is from a company called Avance/Amphini Development.
Old 12-19-2020, 02:23 AM   #13537
Silv1401
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
Silv1401 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Anyone recognize this brand logo? On a pair of fiberglass S14 rear spats I picked up in a package deal. The number on them brings up Land Rover parts, funny enough.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Silv1401 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2020, 10:26 AM   #13538
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silv1401 View Post
Anyone recognize this brand logo? On a pair of fiberglass S14 rear spats I picked up in a package deal. The number on them brings up Land Rover parts, funny enough.
cheap ebay brand... i bought a set of their valances off ebay 4-5 years back. they claimed they were s13 b-wave coupe valances, turns out they were for the hatch (which i already had).

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2020, 10:55 AM   #13539
Silv1401
Zilvia Member

Silv1401 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
cheap ebay brand... i bought a set of their valances off ebay 4-5 years back. they claimed they were s13 b-wave coupe valances, turns out they were for the hatch (which i already had).
Dang. So you're telling me these aren't some long forgotten rare JDM brand? Haha thanks for the identification.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Silv1401 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2020, 12:10 PM   #13540
DEGUZZI
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
DEGUZZI is a name known to allDEGUZZI is a name known to allDEGUZZI is a name known to allDEGUZZI is a name known to allDEGUZZI is a name known to allDEGUZZI is a name known to allDEGUZZI is a name known to allDEGUZZI is a name known to allDEGUZZI is a name known to allDEGUZZI is a name known to allDEGUZZI is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanSayWhat View Post
Just noticed that the AWD and SR22VET (950whp) powered S13 from PJ's Quick Bits has this same front bumper (lol):

Unfortunately, the Super Street article that featured it doesn't reference what bumper it is... I guess you could try asking PJ's Quick Bits on instagram/ facebook, though.
Sweet! Thanks for the lead--I just sent them a DM
Old 02-27-2021, 01:47 PM   #13541
azngangster2002

azngangster2002 is an unknown quantity at this point
Does anyone know where these bumper grill inserts are from? They’re the vents next to the turn signals in the bumper.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B20dEOOH...=19odnobnn1q9v
azngangster2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2021, 02:19 PM   #13542
Super_OK_S13
Zilvia Junkie

Super_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by azngangster2002 View Post
Does anyone know where these bumper grill inserts are from? They?re the vents next to the turn signals in the bumper.

the name on a box i saw said " POWER DUCT S13" but i cant find ANY info of them online. but they dont make them anymore and were an option from aftermarket companies back then. You can always dm @takao.sekine on instagram and see if you get an answer of how to search them on YAJ or if its something he can help you attain??
Super_OK_S13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2021, 07:14 PM   #13543
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
im pretty sure Tomei made those vent inserts WAY back inna day

Old 02-28-2021, 10:46 AM   #13544
RedSled
Leaky Injector

RedSled is making his/her stupidity well-knownRedSled is making his/her stupidity well-knownRedSled is making his/her stupidity well-knownRedSled is making his/her stupidity well-knownRedSled is making his/her stupidity well-known
Quote:
Originally Posted by azngangster2002 View Post
Does anyone know where these bumper grill inserts are from? They?re the vents next to the turn signals in the bumper.

What corner lights does this car have ?
Find it really different and unique
RedSled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2021, 08:01 AM   #13545
tuzzio
Post Whore!

tuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedSled View Post
They look like clear corners that someone painted or used an amber film on to replicate OEM.
tuzzio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2021, 12:06 PM   #13546
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedSled View Post
Uras with amber film or paint on the corner.
Old 03-23-2022, 06:18 PM   #13547
IchiXD

IchiXD is an unknown quantity at this point

Anyone know what front bumper this is?
It was on my 180 from 15+ years ago and I can't find any pictures of it on anything else.
IchiXD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2022, 09:06 PM   #13548
Ph0king
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (9)
Ph0king is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by IchiXD View Post
Anyone know what front bumper this is?
It was on my 180 from 15+ years ago and I can't find any pictures of it on anything else.
Top Secret
Old 09-02-2022, 04:15 AM   #13549
cbrnoob

cbrnoob is an unknown quantity at this point
Can anyone identify this front bumper please??

Last edited by cbrnoob; 09-02-2022 at 06:07 AM..
cbrnoob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2022, 11:03 AM   #13550
BryanSayWhat
Zilvia Member

BryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbrnoob View Post
Can anyone identify this front bumper please?
Vanquish:
BryanSayWhat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2022, 12:40 PM   #13551
Agamemnon
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (20)
Agamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Can anyone help ID these screws and washer combos? I found these in my misc Nissan nut and bolt jar and for the life of me can't pinpoint were they came from. I know I wouldn't have put them in with the rest of my cars extra nuts and bolts unless I thought they came from the car. Has anyone seen these before on a S14? Thanks.

Agamemnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2022, 05:05 PM   #13552
burnsauto
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
burnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to burnsauto
on the s14 they used those screws, minus the washer, on the reveal moldings. With the washer I've seen them used on 300zx fender liners. Those have a black oxide finish, which they usually use on exterior trim.
Old 10-16-2022, 06:41 PM   #13553
Agamemnon
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (20)
Agamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by burnsauto View Post
With the washer I've seen them used on 300zx fender liners. Those have a black oxide finish, which they usually use on exterior trim.
BINGO! Part number 01461-00243.
Thanks for the help Amigo!
Agamemnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2023, 02:38 PM   #13554
harrypotter
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (19)
harrypotter is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
s13 hatch rear valance I got in Okinawa in 2010.....any idea who made this?

I think it might be G-Grow.....but cant find pictures of them to see if they put makers marks on them anywhere

https://imgur.com/a/9Oh6tBq

Last edited by harrypotter; 06-26-2023 at 03:12 PM..
harrypotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2023, 10:56 PM   #13555
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by harrypotter View Post
s13 hatch rear valance I got in Okinawa in 2010.....any idea who made this?

I think it might be G-Grow.....but cant find pictures of them to see if they put makers marks on them anywhere

https://imgur.com/a/9Oh6tBq

its g-grow. hotroad was a lot more aggressive (hotroad was built off the g-grow valance)

Old 07-13-2023, 07:39 PM   #13556
thermogod
Leaky Injector

thermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond repute
what in the world are these side skirts and bumper? i remember seeing the bumper in this thread at some point. guy had these in his attic for "10 years" he said - right before i picked them up for $100.

the "vent" in the skirts has actual mesh in it. the non-vent side of the skirts doesn't look like Origin Lab to me. yes, i asked fb groups and all my s-chassis friends.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old 07-13-2023, 08:20 PM   #13557
AKADriver
Post Whore!

AKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond repute
EVERYONE had this kit in the early 2000s...

https://visracing.com/i-30504415-198...-full-kit.html

http://www.showcars-bodyparts.com/24...0Kit%202BC.jpg

I don't recall where it actually originated but lots of companies made copies. This was at the height of the body kit craze when the scene in the US was just starting to shift from the whole Wings West etc style to "JDM" parts but I couldn't tell ya if this kit was originally Japanese or American designed.
AKADriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2023, 10:53 PM   #13558
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

its the old Erebuni S13 "NISMO" kit. has been around for damn near ever. ive got the bumper, skirts and valances sitting in my storage unit. was gonna bring the kit back, but i dont think the ROI would be there at all given how poorly anything sells anymore outside of OEM style stuff.

PS: i responded in one of your FB posts.

Old 07-14-2023, 04:59 AM   #13559
thermogod
Leaky Injector

thermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by AKADriver View Post
EVERYONE had this kit in the early 2000s...

https://visracing.com/i-30504415-198...-full-kit.html

http://www.showcars-bodyparts.com/24...0Kit%202BC.jpg

I don't recall where it actually originated but lots of companies made copies. This was at the height of the body kit craze when the scene in the US was just starting to shift from the whole Wings West etc style to "JDM" parts but I couldn't tell ya if this kit was originally Japanese or American designed.
Quote:
its the old Erebuni S13 "NISMO" kit. has been around for damn near ever. ive got the bumper, skirts and valances sitting in my storage unit. was gonna bring the kit back, but i dont think the ROI would be there at all given how poorly anything sells anymore outside of OEM style stuff.

PS: i responded in one of your FB posts.
thank you gentlemen. any idea how much they would be worth now? painted and in mint condition?
Old 07-14-2023, 10:00 AM   #13560
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thermogod View Post
thank you gentlemen. any idea how much they would be worth now? painted and in mint condition?
not much. i bought the entire kit brand new shipped to me off ebay back in 2021 for around $900 IIRC. its nothing special. chinese made... and fitment is very poor on front bumper (havent tried skirts or valances yet, buuuuuuut pretty sure both would require work to correct).