Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 12-29-2020, 07:45 AM   #91
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
Quote:
Originally Posted by mav1178 View Post
If we want to have a discussion about shady business practices, we can all go to a bar, have drinks, and have discussions about other, bigger brands with way worse business practices than Tomei. Tomei's dirt only is in public because they were stupid enough to change part numbers and Tomei Japan filed a lawsuit in Japan against the Tomei US "office" in Japan.
It's a date if you are ever in ATL haha.

I see your example and I will concede that point on volume. I would still beg to question the QA though. Even if HKS, greddy, Tomei jp etc have out source to taiwan etc. There quality has not changed just their manufacturing costs.

Can we say the same about Tomei USA?
Future240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-29-2020, 09:26 AM   #92
mav1178
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (19)
mav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Future240 View Post
It's a date if you are ever in ATL haha.

I see your example and I will concede that point on volume. I would still beg to question the QA though. Even if HKS, greddy, Tomei jp etc have out source to taiwan etc. There quality has not changed just their manufacturing costs.

Can we say the same about Tomei USA?
I can almost say the same... only because we are equating unknown vendors/suppliers with poor(er) quality.

There's honestly not enough data out there to prove one way or another. Additionally, the part number shift was not done because they wanted to tell everyone the suppliers changed, it was done because they were fighting Japan and wanted to shift products away from what Japan was doing so there was no IP infringement in case they lost a lawsuit.

In any case, when I was at FR I had some high level discussion with Tomei Japan about possibly selling Tomei Japan directly into the US, since they basically were contingency planning. I wasn't around long enough to see this project through, but it was a lot of waiting around.

The amount of politics and behind the back practices in this industry is even crazier than OE corporate politics, but all the consumer sees is the brand. It's why groups like Backshelf on Facebook thrive, because people get glossy-eyed over an old logo and pay absurd amounts of money for it.

Distributor for Nismo, ORC, and discontinued genuine Nissan parts.

Authorized dealer for Oakley -- PM me for the best prices!

[email protected]
mav1178 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2020, 07:45 AM   #93
TheRealSy90
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
TheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Man there's a big difference between sourcing finished camshafts from Taiwan vs. sourcing the blank cast sticks and doing final machining in house. Which Tomei does.
Also, i've seen a lot of people with broken TomeiUSA cams the last couples years. I'd put money on them not being the same exact blanks that go to Tomei Japan.
TheRealSy90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2021, 01:51 AM   #94
Ryan_H
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
Ryan_H has a spectacular aura aboutRyan_H has a spectacular aura aboutRyan_H has a spectacular aura aboutRyan_H has a spectacular aura aboutRyan_H has a spectacular aura aboutRyan_H has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealSy90 View Post
Man there's a big difference between sourcing finished camshafts from Taiwan vs. sourcing the blank cast sticks and doing final machining in house. Which Tomei does.
This is exactly my point.

I trust Tomei Japan based on their track record of quality and very low, if any, failures. Which means I trust them to have the right quality processes in place for their blanks and I trust their machining.

What I don't trust, is a company that is effectively masquerading as another because of the kudos of the trading name. I don't need anything more than that to make my decision, I don't need any further facts. It's dishonest.
Ryan_H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2021, 10:30 AM   #95
Dboyizmlg
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (18)
Dboyizmlg is making his/her stupidity well-knownDboyizmlg is making his/her stupidity well-knownDboyizmlg is making his/her stupidity well-knownDboyizmlg is making his/her stupidity well-knownDboyizmlg is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Wow... I have a story to tell about tomei USA..
Dboyizmlg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2021, 07:10 PM   #96
collegekid
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
collegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dboyizmlg View Post

Tell it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
collegekid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2021, 11:57 AM   #97
DJDANGER24
Nissanaholic!

DJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DJDANGER24 Send a message via MSN to DJDANGER24 Send a message via Yahoo to DJDANGER24
Quote:
Dont leave us hanging.....
Old 01-09-2021, 12:03 PM   #98
Ryan_H
Leaky Injector

Ryan_H has a spectacular aura aboutRyan_H has a spectacular aura aboutRyan_H has a spectacular aura aboutRyan_H has a spectacular aura aboutRyan_H has a spectacular aura aboutRyan_H has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
I’d also really like to hear this.
Old 01-14-2021, 01:15 AM   #99
turboshoebox
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
turboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
still waiting
turboshoebox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2021, 06:55 AM   #100
Future240
Future Moderator

Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
Right. And he was online last night. Smh
Old 01-15-2021, 06:19 AM   #101
DJDANGER24
Nissanaholic!

DJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DJDANGER24 Send a message via MSN to DJDANGER24 Send a message via Yahoo to DJDANGER24
Got my popcorn ready.....
Old 01-15-2021, 06:43 AM   #102
LoSt180
Zilvia FREAK!

LoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond repute
I installed the 258 Poncams almost two years ago, haven't blown up yet. Didn't know this was even an issue when I bought them.
LoSt180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2021, 11:40 AM   #103
Future240
Future Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoSt180 View Post
I installed the 258 Poncams almost two years ago, haven't blown up yet. Didn't know this was even an issue when I bought them.
2 years ago it wasn't. this is more recent.
Old 01-15-2021, 11:56 AM   #104
mav1178
Zilvia.net Advertiser

mav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Future240 View Post
2 years ago it wasn't. this is more recent.
Actually the issue has been around longer, people just didn?t notice anything until Tomei USA started to change part numbers because of a pending lawsuit in Japan.

[email protected]
Old 01-16-2021, 12:04 PM   #105
Dboyizmlg
Nissanaholic!

Dboyizmlg is making his/her stupidity well-knownDboyizmlg is making his/her stupidity well-knownDboyizmlg is making his/her stupidity well-knownDboyizmlg is making his/her stupidity well-knownDboyizmlg is making his/her stupidity well-known
It’s not that wild of a story to be honest.

I purchased a fuel pressure regulator from them with their gauge also.
Well within a couple hours the rubber boot on the gauge cane loose and fell off and leaked most of the liquid out... very disappointing.

Keep in mind I had a Tomei JAPAN regulator and gauge on my old s13 Sr20 which is still running perfectly till this day! On E85 fuel

So I called TOMEI USA, and spoke with the main guy there.
I told him the issue and he agreed to replace The gauge. He said go ahead and email me with the receipt. I told him I would be willing to drive out 35 minutes to his office to get it.
I get no response email at all complete silence.

During our conversation I told him I was using e
e85 fuel (tuned on that)
He mentioned that his parts are not compatible on E85, I then told him that I have my old s13 is running on that for 6 years on the Tomei parts with NO issues!

He kinda stumbled and again mentioned that his parts are not for use on E85.
I didn’t know at the time that there was a big difference with Tomei Japan and USA (now I know lol)

So I’m thinking that Tomei USA builds cheap parts!
Dboyizmlg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2021, 12:29 AM   #106
Ryan_H
Leaky Injector

Well, it's not a super drama but it's a point of concern. Much appreciate you sharing your experience.
Old 01-21-2021, 03:37 PM   #107
SilviaSativa
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
SilviaSativa is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Glad I ordered all my Tomei parts for my SR build several years ago, that I only just now got around to installing. The turbo's exhaust seal was leaking oil BAD upon install. I'm curious now and want to check part numbers!
Old 09-20-2022, 08:50 AM   #108
TheVinylKingz
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
TheVinylKingz has a spectacular aura aboutTheVinylKingz has a spectacular aura aboutTheVinylKingz has a spectacular aura aboutTheVinylKingz has a spectacular aura aboutTheVinylKingz has a spectacular aura aboutTheVinylKingz has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
2022: Any updates on customers experience with Tomei USA products????? I bought a set of Pon Cams for my SR20 back in 2019, no issues so far. I’m tempted on buying a Tomei USA oil pan, but after reading some of the comments regarding quality control, I’m not so sure anymore.
Old 09-20-2022, 09:14 AM   #109
Ryan_H
Leaky Injector

Heard no issues at all regarding the overall quality of cams, but can't speak for other parts.
Old 09-20-2022, 10:18 AM   #110
slider2828
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
slider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVinylKingz View Post
2022: Any updates on customers experience with Tomei USA products????? I bought a set of Pon Cams for my SR20 back in 2019, no issues so far. I?m tempted on buying a Tomei USA oil pan, but after reading some of the comments regarding quality control, I?m not so sure anymore.
Moroso is a better product that most of the places....
Old 09-20-2022, 10:36 AM   #111
mav1178
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVinylKingz View Post
2022: Any updates on customers experience with Tomei USA products????? I bought a set of Pon Cams for my SR20 back in 2019, no issues so far. I?m tempted on buying a Tomei USA oil pan, but after reading some of the comments regarding quality control, I?m not so sure anymore.
what is there to update?

Tomei USA and Tomei Japan will never work together again, beyond the factories that make their products for them.

They use the same manifold supplier.
They use the same exhaust supplier.
They use the same gasket supplier.

Beyond that, its all different. As I mentioned before, the **ONLY** thing Tomei Japan makes in-house are camshafts and crankshafts from cores/blanks. Everything else is outsourced.

Tomei USA makes nothing in-house. Like DMAX Japan, they are one large marketing/logistics company. But then again, so are most of everyone's beloved Japanese brands...

Whether or not there is any good or bad experiences, that's all still the same.. their staff is the same, their suppliers are the same..

[email protected]
Old 09-21-2022, 09:35 AM   #112
AKADriver
Post Whore!

AKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond repute
It really is infuriating as a consumer when you have two separate companies trading with the same name based on the other's overseas reputation and sours me on both sides.

> Tomei USA makes nothing in-house. Like DMAX Japan, they are one large marketing/logistics company. But then again, so are most of everyone's beloved Japanese brands...

This should be no surprise anymore, but people's anecdotes about poor QC make me wonder what things will look like a decade from now, if these companies will just fall into the noise of 'brands' and no one will care about them or respect them anymore. When you pay $320 for an HKS Sport exhaust (versus the ~$1000 they cost back when they were made in-house) you know full well that it's made by a third party, but you hold on to the faith that HKS wouldn't put their name on an eBay-grade product. If that faith collapses HKS becomes nothing more than Megan or NRG with a Japanese PO Box.

I'm waiting for the day when one of these companies' US importers fully gives in to the dark side and, instead of going Tomei's route of going straight to the same supplier, they contract with one of the counterfeit suppliers.
AKADriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2022, 09:39 AM   #113
tuzzio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
tuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
The bottom line, is we are discussing a chassis that arguably has more options than any other chassis. Its not that hard to stay away from tomei all together if thats what it takes.
tuzzio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2022, 09:58 AM   #114
AKADriver
Post Whore!

AKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond repute
True to an extent, that is the central annoying part of being an enthusiast for old Japanese cars though - the industry didn't mature into supporting legacy platforms in the era before today's marketing/manufacturing landscape the way the aftermarket for American cars did. No one will ever make metal S13 fenders because no one can do it cheap enough and sell enough of them to break even, meanwhile you can buy fenders for any random obscure American car that are better than OEM. This is as good as it gets and it sucks.

Also Tomei is one of the only 'big name' companies supporting the KA at all. Which is not at all to disparage the myriad smaller US based companies making this or that specialty item for the KA. They've quietly discontinued the cast turbo manifold AFAIK and that to me is a big loss - they say they have a new product coming, but if it's another tube manifold then it goes right back to "why buy from Tomei when five small companies with better reputations make this product already"
Old 09-21-2022, 10:39 AM   #115
mav1178
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKADriver View Post
This should be no surprise anymore, but people's anecdotes about poor QC make me wonder what things will look like a decade from now, if these companies will just fall into the noise of 'brands' and no one will care about them or respect them anymore. When you pay $320 for an HKS Sport exhaust (versus the ~$1000 they cost back when they were made in-house) you know full well that it's made by a third party, but you hold on to the faith that HKS wouldn't put their name on an eBay-grade product. If that faith collapses HKS becomes nothing more than Megan or NRG with a Japanese PO Box.

I'm waiting for the day when one of these companies' US importers fully gives in to the dark side and, instead of going Tomei's route of going straight to the same supplier, they contract with one of the counterfeit suppliers.
On your first point, I said "most"

Some brands might outsource, but in the case of HKS their exhausts are cheap because it is made by their Thailand subsidiary.

Economies of scale is the key here. Some still have manufacturing capability in Japan, but that does not mean it is high quality.

Quote:
True to an extent, that is the central annoying part of being an enthusiast for old Japanese cars though - the industry didn't mature into supporting legacy platforms in the era before today's marketing/manufacturing landscape the way the aftermarket for American cars did. No one will ever make metal S13 fenders because no one can do it cheap enough and sell enough of them to break even, meanwhile you can buy fenders for any random obscure American car that are better than OEM. This is as good as it gets and it sucks.

Also Tomei is one of the only 'big name' companies supporting the KA at all. Which is not at all to disparage the myriad smaller US based companies making this or that specialty item for the KA. They've quietly discontinued the cast turbo manifold AFAIK and that to me is a big loss - they say they have a new product coming, but if it's another tube manifold then it goes right back to "why buy from Tomei when five small companies with better reputations make this product already"
Well, your second point here addresses the first point... random obscure American car parts are easy to find because the car itself sold plenty or there are lots of options on the market. Part of this is because a lot of it was driven by collision repair/insurance claims, and the need for non-genuine parts at a cheaper price.

I'm actually dealing with this right now, refurbished/used headlights and bumper covers from reconditioning/resellers of used parts for a collision repair on my Lexus is half the price of new, and 1 week lead time (vs 3-4 weeks backorder from Lexus). This is just how the industry works.

Metal S13 fenders can be had, but unfortunately everyone 10-15 years ago got fed containers and containers of front clips with full engines for cheap, and that's what we are left with. We dug our own parts grave in the first decade of this century.

[email protected]
Old 09-21-2022, 10:49 AM   #116
mav1178
Zilvia.net Advertiser

For example, here's a company in Taiwan that makes all sorts of products, including 240SX front fenders.

https://www.king-autoparts.com/produ....asp?seq=37126

I've already contacted them, via many sources in the US, Japan, and even Taiwan.

They cannot sell to any country other than the US, but they also cannot disclose any info because of an existing NDA that limits the sale to a single US entity (this covers all of their Nissan offerings, actually)

Put 2 and 2 together and it is a safe bet that they are one of Nissan's genuine OE parts suppliers.

"Made in Japan" just means repackaged in Japan for a lot of things, even your favorite brands.

[email protected]
Old 09-21-2022, 12:07 PM   #117
tuzzio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
tuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Also Tomei is one of the only 'big name' companies supporting the KA at all. Which is not at all to disparage the myriad smaller US based companies making this or that specialty item for the KA. They've quietly discontinued the cast turbo manifold AFAIK and that to me is a big loss
Considering my S13 is a built KA-T and still houses no tomei parts, I rest my case again.

In the case of the manifold as a specific example, then Artec should be a superior product.

Also, the turbo manifold is a great example of outsourcing. Anybody who thinks these companies has their own foundry, is out of their mind. Its not always as simple as just pouring molten metal into a mold.
tuzzio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2022, 12:27 PM   #118
AKADriver
Post Whore!

I'm specifically referring to repair panels for the vintage American car restoration market - these were developed long after the collision repair market for those cars dried up, and are better quality than the parts that would've been offered for collision repair back in the day. At the extreme end, that company Dynacorn making entire unibodies for popular American classics is actually making them to much higher standards than the originals (small production runs help, but also modern machinery).

More generally like the Tomei cast KA manifold this is the advantage of having big companies with either sizable in-house production or big OEM-grade suppliers support your car - you get parts that aren't just something that can be replicated by a guy in a garage or alibaba supplier like a tube manifold or fiberglass fender.

The clip market had a lot to do with S-chassis body panels in particular, but these companies like Year One that support American cars came into existence and made that up-front investment in tooling before cutthroat far east outsourcing was much of a thing in the US auto parts business. And clips aren't why no one makes rear quarters or floor pans.
Old 09-21-2022, 12:33 PM   #119
AKADriver
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuzzio View Post
In the case of the manifold as a specific example, then Artec should be a superior product.
It's a different product, certainly looks better made. I concede I didn't know it existed because it isn't bottom mount with a T2 flange so wouldn't work for anything I'd be interested in building.

Last edited by AKADriver; 09-21-2022 at 01:12 PM..
Old 09-21-2022, 04:57 PM   #120
mav1178
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
I'm specifically referring to repair panels for the vintage American car restoration market - these were developed long after the collision repair market for those cars dried up, and are better quality than the parts that would've been offered for collision repair back in the day.
well, then the other side of this is that we haven't moved far away from the platform in terms of time for people to want to pay/invest in metal stamping, or having other parts like this.

the industry can only mature as far as the customer base. until we all stop tripping over each other and race to the bottom for parts, we won't get anything else meaningful to buy...

I mean, 90% of Facebook posts still talk about "I bought this in 2010 for $500... this pricing is wild".

Grow the fuck up people...

[email protected]