Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 01-24-2007, 08:28 AM   #151
lok
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (10)
lok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 20 til 3
would this be the first?

Nice.

First what though?
lok is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-24-2007, 08:39 AM   #152
180sxdrifter
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (20)
180sxdrifter is a glorious beacon of light180sxdrifter is a glorious beacon of light180sxdrifter is a glorious beacon of light180sxdrifter is a glorious beacon of light180sxdrifter is a glorious beacon of light180sxdrifter is a glorious beacon of light180sxdrifter is a glorious beacon of light180sxdrifter is a glorious beacon of light180sxdrifter is a glorious beacon of light180sxdrifter is a glorious beacon of light180sxdrifter is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
its a HATCH!

Instagram @ikigai.no.jinsei
180sxdrifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 10:11 AM   #153
punxva
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (31)
punxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Send a message via AIM to punxva
i'm not sure if that was oem, but it looks hella nice tho
not sure if you realize this

but when you knockup that skanky drunk sea donkey, you're gonna have to listen to her shit for the rest of your life

age 33 and you dont know your ass from your elbow

punxva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 10:40 AM   #154
s13poop
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
s13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to s13poop
it looks like the corner lights don't line up with the headlights IMO

don't think its OEM but it looks hella fresh
Old 01-24-2007, 09:54 PM   #155
TheTimanator
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
TheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
it's definately not OEM. Two-tone was a coupe only thing. Paint looks nice, but a two-tone fastback just doesn't work IMO. To me it just doesn't flow well with the cruves of the rear windows as compared to the couple.. just my opinion though
Old 01-24-2007, 10:07 PM   #156
silviaz
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
silviaz is making his/her stupidity well-knownsilviaz is making his/her stupidity well-knownsilviaz is making his/her stupidity well-knownsilviaz is making his/her stupidity well-knownsilviaz is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
awesome cars...... they are sooooo oldskool !
Old 01-25-2007, 12:51 PM   #157
Yuri
Ghost of Zilvia past

Yuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfection
USDM LHD 2-tone fastback = non-oem.
UK 2-tone (light over dark) fastback = oem.
Continental Europe LHD 2-tone (dark over light) = oem.
Yuri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 02:49 PM   #158
gbond15
Leaky Injector

gbond15 will become famous soon enoughgbond15 will become famous soon enoughgbond15 will become famous soon enoughgbond15 will become famous soon enough
mine looked like this

then turned into this

gbond15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 02:54 PM   #159
Vatche
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (289)
Vatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 289 reviews
jesus christ i thought u raped it on one side and it was sorta fixable, then i scroll down a lil bit more and see the other side and im like DAMN haha that car got owned by you

i just put on a CF hood my car has too many colors on it now haha so im gonna have to go neutral on my wheels.
The Ultimate For Sale Thread <> Review Thread
Vatche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 02:54 PM   #160
koukimonster139
Zilvia FREAK!

koukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to koukimonster139
wtf happened to your car mate
Old 01-25-2007, 02:58 PM   #161
gbond15
Leaky Injector

gbond15 will become famous soon enoughgbond15 will become famous soon enoughgbond15 will become famous soon enoughgbond15 will become famous soon enough
altamont/back roads happened.. walls and guardrails are not very forgiving
gbond15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 03:12 PM   #162
bryce with a y
Zilvia Junkie

bryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud of
damn isnt there some info some where about how many were produced from nissan and in what years and colors?? i know there has to be it somewhere. i fuckin love 2 tone. i wanna build a K's silvia so bad.

bryce with a y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 10:49 PM   #163
derek_s13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (9)
derek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to derek_s13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuri
Continental Europe LHD 2-tone (dark over light) = oem.
dark over light?? same color combo's as usual, just reversed?? never seen that. anbody have any pics?
derek_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2007, 12:15 AM   #164
koukimonster139
Zilvia FREAK!

koukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to koukimonster139
least your drivers side door went unscathed XD
Old 01-26-2007, 12:27 AM   #165
Yuri
Ghost of Zilvia past

Yuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by derek_s13
dark over light?? same color combo's as usual, just reversed?? never seen that. anbody have any pics?
I've seen black over silver, navy over silver, and burgandy over silver on a german S13 forum.
Old 02-07-2007, 02:33 PM   #166
s13poop
Post Whore!

s13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfection

just another combo to give ideas
Old 02-07-2007, 02:46 PM   #167
Yuri
Ghost of Zilvia past

That looks nice ^.
Old 02-07-2007, 02:48 PM   #168
s13poop
Post Whore!

^ im going 2 tone pretty soon

any reccomendations for a place yuri??
Old 02-08-2007, 10:11 AM   #169
Yuri
Ghost of Zilvia past

R.Rabe automotive plastic surgeon.
He's pretty awesome.
Old 02-08-2007, 02:38 PM   #170
s13poop
Post Whore!

^ cool thanks

i just talked to him online he quoted me a pretty good price

so hopefully he can work on it pretty soon
Old 02-08-2007, 04:24 PM   #171
S.ONE.THREE
BANNED

S.ONE.THREE is a name known to allS.ONE.THREE is a name known to allS.ONE.THREE is a name known to allS.ONE.THREE is a name known to allS.ONE.THREE is a name known to allS.ONE.THREE is a name known to allS.ONE.THREE is a name known to allS.ONE.THREE is a name known to allS.ONE.THREE is a name known to allS.ONE.THREE is a name known to allS.ONE.THREE is a name known to all
Here is mine, ill post pictures when i get home from work.

Color of car:silver-green
Build date:12/88
original transmission: 5speed
sunroof:no
HUD:no
wing:no
State:CA

last owner repainted it sold dark green and put chnki bumper on it, only good part about it is it has a s14 Ka in it but as soon as i get all my silvia parts it will be back to 2tone.

Last edited by S.ONE.THREE; 02-08-2007 at 08:20 PM..
S.ONE.THREE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007, 07:56 PM   #172
Arruda

Arruda is on the path to ruinArruda is on the path to ruin
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTimanator
it's definately not OEM. Two-tone was a coupe only thing. Paint looks nice, but a two-tone fastback just doesn't work IMO. To me it just doesn't flow well with the cruves of the rear windows as compared to the couple.. just my opinion though
LoL dude, we all knew it wasn't oem...its **sarcasim** lol sorry to steel your thunder there tough guy!
Arruda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2007, 12:13 AM   #173
silviaconcept

silviaconcept is making a name for him/her selfsilviaconcept is making a name for him/her self
At jdm theory car meet

NOT APROPRIATE
silviaconcept is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2007, 12:29 AM   #174
Ameer
Zilvia Member

Ameer is making a name for him/her selfAmeer is making a name for him/her self
^^^^^^^^ Look at that ass.
Ameer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2007, 12:07 PM   #175
Bushido
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
Bushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
that shit is rotund, wheres the rest of the pics of her?
Old 02-10-2007, 12:11 PM   #176
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
I'd rather see better pics of the car, than more pictures of those tired bitches.
Old 02-11-2007, 01:51 AM   #177
nisans13turbo
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (13)
nisans13turbo is just really nicenisans13turbo is just really nicenisans13turbo is just really nicenisans13turbo is just really nicenisans13turbo is just really nicenisans13turbo is just really nicenisans13turbo is just really nicenisans13turbo is just really nicenisans13turbo is just really nicenisans13turbo is just really nice
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy
I'd rather see better pics of the car, than more pictures of those tired bitches.
LMAO...where is this show at anyways? Car show i've been to cant even compare to these 1/2 naked ladies.
Old 02-11-2007, 12:20 PM   #178
silviaconcept

silviaconcept is making a name for him/her selfsilviaconcept is making a name for him/her self
Here is some more pictures from HIN in SF

SAME AS BEFORE
silviaconcept is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2007, 01:04 PM   #179
SimpleSexy180
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
SimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
^your car almost reminds me of yuri's
SimpleSexy180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2007, 09:05 AM   #180
Yuri
Ghost of Zilvia past

Now I know what my car would look like with an S13 Silvia face.