Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 09-07-2007, 07:40 AM   #181
driftenthusiast
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
driftenthusiast is a name known to alldriftenthusiast is a name known to alldriftenthusiast is a name known to alldriftenthusiast is a name known to alldriftenthusiast is a name known to alldriftenthusiast is a name known to alldriftenthusiast is a name known to alldriftenthusiast is a name known to alldriftenthusiast is a name known to alldriftenthusiast is a name known to alldriftenthusiast is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
This was my track setup(as far as alignment). I could have run tons on neg camber to fit but them i would need to get a new alignment before each track day so i put flares on instead.

Work Equip 18x11 -16 offset, no spacer, Falken Azenis 255/40/18(too big). 50mm Bmagic widebody with Z fender flares.

nissan tech
driftenthusiast is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-07-2007, 09:30 AM   #182
axiomatik
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
axiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by TOPSECRT88 View Post
never thought id say this but

those rotas actually look good on that car
that's because they are a knockoff of Nismo LMGT4's.

and for those who are looking for them, there's a groupbuy vendor here on zilvia called subydude or something like that. all he does is sell rotas.
Old 09-07-2007, 04:57 PM   #183
P_TAN

P_TAN is a glorious beacon of lightP_TAN is a glorious beacon of lightP_TAN is a glorious beacon of lightP_TAN is a glorious beacon of lightP_TAN is a glorious beacon of lightP_TAN is a glorious beacon of lightP_TAN is a glorious beacon of lightP_TAN is a glorious beacon of lightP_TAN is a glorious beacon of lightP_TAN is a glorious beacon of lightP_TAN is a glorious beacon of light
18x10 +18 with a 234/40R18 Rear -3
18x9 +8 with a 225/40R18 front -2.5

P_TAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 12:28 AM   #184
driftsilvias13
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (54)
driftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
put on my wheel from my Z just for fun. WORK Meister S1 3pc 19x11+17 w/275/35 looks sick as hell
driftsilvias13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 04:00 AM   #185
BLKS13
Zilvia Member

BLKS13 is just really niceBLKS13 is just really niceBLKS13 is just really niceBLKS13 is just really niceBLKS13 is just really niceBLKS13 is just really niceBLKS13 is just really niceBLKS13 is just really niceBLKS13 is just really niceBLKS13 is just really nice
Dear Kevin,

Since it's a wheel thread anyways, it wouldn't kill you or anyone for that matter to answer a simple question. Pull what ever is in your ass out and cool it.

Forums are for knowledge, not bitching and wining..

-Fernando

Last edited by BLKS13; 09-12-2007 at 09:57 PM..
BLKS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 08:45 AM   #186
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

Trader Rating: (4)
S13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
So Kevin put them on the car...he was tired of seeing them collect dust on our back porch...

He wished he'd used a fender roller. Shit looks like the surface of Mars now.

In case you don't know, SSR Vienna Courage 18x9.5 +5 / 18x11 -1

Pics of Yorkie in wheel lip to come tomorrow.

Now we need to slam it... Enjoy!

My Review Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCSuperstar
I surf Zilvia naked in my home...
S13SilviaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 06:32 PM   #187
teamsprock
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
teamsprock is a jewel in the roughteamsprock is a jewel in the roughteamsprock is a jewel in the roughteamsprock is a jewel in the roughteamsprock is a jewel in the roughteamsprock is a jewel in the roughteamsprock is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
,I got lucky and someone ended up not going through on the 4 lug +15 P45R's so I picked them up and threw them on today. Guess they had these in stock a while since the 5th person fell through, luckily I thought I would try and see if they had any in stock and got these ones. Here's a few pictures and the specs.

S14
18x9.5 +15 Rota P45R
Falken 615 245/40/18 front and back
Rear rolled front
20mm front wide fenders (supposed to be but look about 5mm wider)
Camber: 1.5 in rear and 2.5 in front

teamsprock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 11:48 PM   #188
FR=smiles
BANNED

FR=smiles is not welcome here anymoreFR=smiles is not welcome here anymoreFR=smiles is not welcome here anymoreFR=smiles is not welcome here anymoreFR=smiles is not welcome here anymoreFR=smiles is not welcome here anymoreFR=smiles is not welcome here anymoreFR=smiles is not welcome here anymoreFR=smiles is not welcome here anymoreFR=smiles is not welcome here anymoreFR=smiles is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by S13SilviaGirl View Post

Now we need to slam it... Enjoy!

:ghey:

you NEED a kit...and a not sil80..and yes, much lower. But then again, you are a woman, so your idea of "slammed" would be like your idea of "good driving"
FR=smiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 11:59 PM   #189
OptionZero
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
OptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to OptionZero
^what the...^
OptionZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 12:00 AM   #190
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
Umm, unless you know the history on that car, you shouldn't be talking. That's Meph's car. Not hers. Her car is way cooler, lol. BTW, learn to repect women you deserve it.

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
articdragon192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 12:10 AM   #191
mrmephistopheles
Magnanimous Justice Distribution Service

mrmephistopheles has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by FR=smiles View Post

you NEED a kit...and a not sil80..and yes, much lower. But then again, you are a woman, so your idea of "slammed" would be like your idea of "good driving"
You're not the brightest crayon in the box, are you?

I mean, misogyny aside, did you REALLY think it was a bright move to pick on the wife of an admin? Specifically *THIS* admin?

Don't know what high horse you're riding on, but I'm here to knock you right off of it.

You don't know shit.

You don't know shit about my car (and why it is the way it is).

You don't know shit about my wife (and how much more awesome she is than you).

I'm not banning you or anything. I'm a bigger man than that. I won't tolerate baseless shit-talking though.
mrmephistopheles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 12:10 AM   #192
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

S13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by FR=smiles View Post

Oh wow, you soo want to be banned don't you? It had a kit, it was wrecked while actually driving. As far as slammed, stop talking out of your ass. Those wheels are fucking huge. And because I am a woman how does that make it any different? A good drive to me is better than your best attempt at getting off the freeway exit that has a slight turn to it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by articdragon192 View Post
Umm, unless you know the history on that car, you shouldn't be talking. That's Meph's car. Not hers. Her car is way cooler, lol. BTW, learn to repect women you deserve it.
Actually, it IS my car by SOFA status. but I let him think it is his.

My Review Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCSuperstar
I surf Zilvia naked in my home...
S13SilviaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 12:17 AM   #193
bigOdom1
Nissanaholic!

bigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfection
omg the ultimate neg rep hit this guy like a mack truck
bigOdom1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 12:26 AM   #194
eastcoastS14
Post Whore!

eastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to eastcoastS14
hahahahaahahaha thats the funniest shit ive seen all day....repped back to the stonage lol.... so awsome from 0rep to like negative 50....lol wrong woman to fuck with apparently and also what happens when you start shit with a married couple with 3000+ rep power combined

so FR=smiles lets see some pics of your ride since your so quick to talk shit
eastcoastS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 06:58 PM   #195
smelly240
Nissanaholic!

smelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfection
is that an ikeya formula bumper? very not every day around here (phila)

HREs on a S13 - check, 6262 - check, Girlfriend.... - nope
smelly240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 08:23 PM   #196
powersteeringless180sx
Zilvia Addict

powersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfection
yup it's ikeya. had it for a while now.
powersteeringless180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 08:43 PM   #197
a_ahmed
BANNED

a_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfection
I am always curious why is it these front bumpers always look misaligned/garbled/not straight/weirdly reflective/distorted...

Is it because it's fiberglass? How does one go about making it look shiny/straight/proprely reflective/etc...

I don't know it reminds me of those honda civics from back in the day Not trying to insult your bodykit/car, it looks neat honestly but yeah
a_ahmed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 03:45 AM   #198
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

ayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ayuaddict
you can block it and fill the low points and block it some more, and keep repeating, but i really dont think its worth it, considering how low most decent 240s are.
ayuaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 10:29 AM   #199
TheSquidd
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
TheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TheSquidd
I don''t even paint my front bumpers.
TheSquidd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 07:48 PM   #200
Frosty_spl
Zilvia Member

Frosty_spl will become famous soon enoughFrosty_spl will become famous soon enoughFrosty_spl will become famous soon enoughFrosty_spl will become famous soon enoughFrosty_spl will become famous soon enough
GRR, i tried to roll my rear fenders, and one of them got a small crease, just enough not to allow me to get my rears superflush. I also need to lower it a bit.
18x9.5+12 with 225 40 18

blegh, i need aero.

Last edited by Frosty_spl; 09-23-2007 at 12:10 PM..
Frosty_spl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 08:55 PM   #201
RUTH'LESSDET
Zilvia Addict

RUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to RUTH'LESSDET
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zilvia4eva View Post
thanks bro....but I like the koukie sides w/jdm koukie rear bumper + valence.Now time for a greedy lip or a custom fitted 996TT front lip.

this so sick
Old 09-12-2007, 09:06 PM   #202
jookybanana
Zilvia Junkie

jookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfection
^i see you kept the orange sticker on, i did that too until it got wet and came off

18x9.5 +12 225/35/18 and 225/40/18

jookybanana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 06:21 PM   #203
Frosty_spl
Zilvia Member

Frosty_spl will become famous soon enoughFrosty_spl will become famous soon enoughFrosty_spl will become famous soon enoughFrosty_spl will become famous soon enoughFrosty_spl will become famous soon enough
I bit your wheels dog. lolz.
Old 09-18-2007, 10:24 PM   #204
Tops*
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
Tops* is close to perfectionTops* is close to perfectionTops* is close to perfectionTops* is close to perfectionTops* is close to perfectionTops* is close to perfectionTops* is close to perfectionTops* is close to perfectionTops* is close to perfectionTops* is close to perfectionTops* is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
That's my bad.

Last edited by Tops*; 10-02-2007 at 10:56 PM..
Tops* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007, 04:16 AM   #205
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
He's not a Japanese Man. He just happens to be living in Japan.

He is a Former US Marine. She's a current US Sailor.

He is an Administrator. She is a Moderator.

They are my Brother and Sister-in-law. They can both drive. They deserve respect for being good people.

Let's let this go now. FR=Smiles will never recover form the Red Squares set upon him by his stupidity. Get this Thread back on the Topic of Wheel Fitment.
Old 09-19-2007, 04:29 AM   #206
yokotas13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
yokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to yokotas13 Send a message via MSN to yokotas13 Send a message via Yahoo to yokotas13
heh
i love when my rear pokes out kekeke
yokotas13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007, 04:36 AM   #207
smelly240
Nissanaholic!

smelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfection
if you dont bring that car back with you im gonna hunt you down so i can karate you...

thing's sweet - and i uh... dont know any karate. but still, you better

HREs on a S13 - check, 6262 - check, Girlfriend.... - nope
smelly240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007, 10:08 AM   #208
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tops* View Post
Wow...did you really just type that? Messing with a Japanese man's girl is one, (trust me, I know, cause I'm Japanese and don't take shit from anyone when it comes to my girl), but to mess around with a Japanese man's wife...mmm, you're gonna get ripped a new one, that's fo sho. How the hell can you say women can't drive? That's fucked up...
I'm pretty sure that Kevin isn't Japanese.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007, 03:54 PM   #209
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
I believe I said:
Quote:
Get this Thread back on the Topic of Wheel Fitment.
Old 09-20-2007, 04:48 PM   #210
DoriftoSlut
Nissanaholic!

DoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to DoriftoSlut
Nismo rims for the Mazda. Now with proper engine (brap brap brap brap braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap).

www.pinkgodzira.com
www.driftalliance.com
DoriftoSlut is offline   Reply With Quote