Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 11-01-2007, 09:16 PM   #331
wannabe_drifter
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
wannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Finally !!! I can participate in this thread !!!

This is from my third drift day ever which was october 7th I believe.
It was an awesome day, best drift day of the summer actually (well there's only been 3 drift days so far...)

Its a small track not too far from where I live, it is really small but pretty damn fun !!! Especially one banking where you come in and initiate your dirft at around 130 kph (about 80mph).

Hood was off cause the car was overheating so bad all day (doesn't seem too good ...)

It really needs a decent suspension !!!

Full Stock ... cause I'm poor but still a lot of fun !
Old 11-01-2007, 10:55 PM   #332
mr_240sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
mr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to mr_240sx Send a message via MSN to mr_240sx
mr_240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 11:46 PM   #333
wannabe_drifter
Zilvia Member

wannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to behold
Mine is Circuit Ste-croix near quebec city ... so probably a little too far from you ...

Here's the website if you want to look it up, but its only in french
http://www.circuitstecroix.com/intro.aspx

here so I don't break the rules
A AE86 RHD with webbers, 3 spokes rims (maybe advan onis but not sure) 2 way LSD, a really nice little car that sounded mean

And a guy that live not too far from me whos doing Driftmania (Canadian drift championship) he's pretty good !
Old 11-02-2007, 04:16 AM   #334
jlkmotox

jlkmotox is making a name for him/her selfjlkmotox is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
Originally Posted by mello88 View Post
^ I like the 2nd pic WanganWonder

This past weekend @ WSIR/Balcony.. LOL hatch latch ftl?

hey look it's my car in the front left in line!!! *RIP* flipped last weekend on horse thief...
jlkmotox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007, 12:34 PM   #335
suaknee
BANNED

suaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant future

Beware the monster beyond this fence...

Watch out the monster is out of the gates! ooooo scary....

Vitaminwater bottle formula 50 ftw!

Haha Will Drift for Coilovers

1st Place Intermediate class WITH a Stock NA KA

Tire Plug

This was from Countyline Dragway Broward/Dade 10.14.07
I got to finish school and then get back to sandin dis beech

Last edited by suaknee; 11-02-2007 at 03:12 PM..
suaknee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 12:08 PM   #336
JdM_JunKiE
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (32)
JdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
no power steering guys lol

Old 11-03-2007, 09:26 PM   #337
SHIFT_Slide
Zilvia Member

SHIFT_Slide is just really niceSHIFT_Slide is just really niceSHIFT_Slide is just really niceSHIFT_Slide is just really niceSHIFT_Slide is just really niceSHIFT_Slide is just really niceSHIFT_Slide is just really niceSHIFT_Slide is just really niceSHIFT_Slide is just really niceSHIFT_Slide is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to SHIFT_Slide Send a message via MSN to SHIFT_Slide
Well, I had a good Halloween.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4PjiSDdj1k[/ame]

lol @ friends in the background.
Old 11-04-2007, 07:20 PM   #338
bluenismos13

bluenismos13 will become famous soon enoughbluenismos13 will become famous soon enoughbluenismos13 will become famous soon enoughbluenismos13 will become famous soon enough

Stock SOHC ka "SOHC HAMMER"

bluenismos13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2007, 07:59 PM   #339
TheSquidd
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
TheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TheSquidd
Oh fuck fuck fuck.

Fuck fuck boner town.

I'm so buying 100% parts shop MAX now. 100%

TheSquidd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2007, 08:09 PM   #340
racepar1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (106)
racepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 106 reviews

LOOOOOOL Drifters are goofy!!!!

P.S. Squidd how do you see out your windshield? It's like 75% stickers!
racepar1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 11:49 AM   #341
slideways14
Zilvia Junkie

slideways14 is making a name for him/her selfslideways14 is making a name for him/her selfslideways14 is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to slideways14
heres a pic of me that i found and like sorta

these are all at englishtown
Old 11-08-2007, 08:25 PM   #342
sijia10358
Zilvia FREAK!

sijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfection
drifting over the weekends with 626DRIFT

[email protected]

TIRE CENTRAL "DONALD" 626-227-0150
DRIFT SPEED "QUOC" 562-342-9000
sijia10358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2007, 10:43 PM   #343
mehsilvia
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
mehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
NASA - Buttonwillow Raceway

mehsilvia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 12:55 AM   #344
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews

^ why my image doesnt work sure beats me...

Last edited by Teddy; 11-12-2007 at 11:10 AM..
Teddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 04:55 PM   #345
Suk02Si
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
Suk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews

Suk02Si is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 11:08 PM   #346
kognition
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (6)
kognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Redline Time Attack finals Laguna Seca thru the corkscrew

Last edited by kognition; 11-13-2007 at 08:38 AM..
kognition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 06:29 AM   #347
kuramaya
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
kuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
We had a Nago Track day again. Here are some vids of ejkisela, hinga, and me.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spc1oWB4cnc[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0PLUVrbcvs[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMeB4u6BV10[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ReqUyq8Mrjw[/ame]
Old 11-13-2007, 07:22 PM   #348
DownSouthSlider
Zilvia Member

DownSouthSlider is just really niceDownSouthSlider is just really niceDownSouthSlider is just really niceDownSouthSlider is just really niceDownSouthSlider is just really niceDownSouthSlider is just really niceDownSouthSlider is just really niceDownSouthSlider is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to DownSouthSlider
some drifting and autoX pix!

enjoy!
DownSouthSlider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 09:19 PM   #349
JKim0901
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
JKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
i finally have shot of my daily driver in action

JKim0901 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 09:25 PM   #350
NemeGuero
No more nissan.

Trader Rating: (10)
NemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to NemeGuero

Thunder Drift 4

Thunder Drift 3
Old 11-15-2007, 05:10 AM   #351
ejkisela
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
ejkisela has a spectacular aura aboutejkisela has a spectacular aura aboutejkisela has a spectacular aura aboutejkisela has a spectacular aura aboutejkisela has a spectacular aura aboutejkisela has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8qmPT9BsmE[/ame]

Another dori day. Thanks Hinga.
ejkisela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 07:52 AM   #352
spool_sample
Zilvia Member

spool_sample has a reputation beyond reputespool_sample has a reputation beyond reputespool_sample has a reputation beyond reputespool_sample has a reputation beyond reputespool_sample has a reputation beyond reputespool_sample has a reputation beyond reputespool_sample has a reputation beyond reputespool_sample has a reputation beyond reputespool_sample has a reputation beyond reputespool_sample has a reputation beyond reputespool_sample has a reputation beyond repute
Last auto-x of the season. I need coils that don't suck.

spool_sample is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 05:43 PM   #353
AKsamuraiS14
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (9)
AKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
here are some pics from the Formula D Pro Am Nationals in Laughlin, NV.
Awesome event, i had a great time. If anyone has pics from this event, please PM me.
enjoy...

Old 11-19-2007, 01:18 AM   #354
SHIFT_Slide
Zilvia Member

SHIFT_Slide is just really niceSHIFT_Slide is just really niceSHIFT_Slide is just really niceSHIFT_Slide is just really niceSHIFT_Slide is just really niceSHIFT_Slide is just really niceSHIFT_Slide is just really niceSHIFT_Slide is just really niceSHIFT_Slide is just really niceSHIFT_Slide is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to SHIFT_Slide Send a message via MSN to SHIFT_Slide
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWD0By5R1W4[/ame]

Last event of the year, I hate all this winter bull crap.
Old 11-19-2007, 01:29 PM   #355
Chernobyl
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (6)
Chernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 6 reviews

Yesterday.
Chernobyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 03:52 PM   #356
d*star180
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
d*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Old 11-22-2007, 03:30 AM   #357
McRussellPants
Nissanaholic!

McRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond repute
Everyone Elses shit breaking = 40minute long drift off between me and T-cox

McRussellPants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2007, 01:00 PM   #358
DudeYourSoOOJDM
Zilvia Junkie

DudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud ofDudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud ofDudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud ofDudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud ofDudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud ofDudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud ofDudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud ofDudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud ofDudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud ofDudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud ofDudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to DudeYourSoOOJDM
Compilation of All my Video from the last 2 years.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCsltBSXHJQ"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCsltBSXHJQ[/ame]
Old 11-25-2007, 12:19 PM   #359
Moncef
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
Moncef will become famous soon enoughMoncef will become famous soon enoughMoncef will become famous soon enoughMoncef will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
some photoshop action, done by me:

no 240 yet, but soon. [yes, i am new here.]

-Moncef out.
Moncef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 11:20 PM   #360
nightshiftgarage
Zilvia Member

nightshiftgarage is on a distinguished road
these are old but only action shots i have for now