Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 11-13-2008, 05:51 PM   #3031
d*star180
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
d*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by kuruptR View Post
I scanned all these.

excuse the rotation. Too lazy to correct it.
YO.
PLEASE SCAN SOME MORE OF THAT SHIT.
Scan that whole article for a brohammersaurus.
FUCK.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-13-2008, 07:16 PM   #3032
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Jeez, Sexy Style is pretty sexy, and stylish.

Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 07:20 PM   #3033
BoostedCoupe
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
BoostedCoupe can only hope to improve
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
180sx kouki spoiler on a vert. I have seen it on a coupe, im curiours on how it would look on my vert.
Old 11-14-2008, 12:19 AM   #3034
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
Any pics of Kazama's old S15 when it was still like this?

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
articdragon192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 04:55 PM   #3035
S13_SideWayz
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
S13_SideWayz can only hope to improve
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
hello! can someone plz post pics of black hatches w/ kit. and white wheels? and green wheels? thanx
S13_SideWayz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 07:06 PM   #3036
MrFairlady
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (31)
MrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MrFairlady
Anymore Info on this Car - Wheels and mainly FRONT BUMPER/Aero??

Quote:
Originally Posted by S13_SideWayz View Post
hello! can someone plz post pics of black hatches w/ kit. and white wheels? and green wheels? thanx
Old 11-15-2008, 11:03 PM   #3037
Z_Spool
Zilvia FREAK!

Z_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura about
Anyone with an OEM S13 Coupe wing want to do this for me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z_Spool View Post
Well I'm getting tired of my wing collecting dust, so I think I'll just spray and install it... but in order to do so I need your help. I need pics of exact measurements of the OEM coupe wing mounting positions.
For example if I could get photos of a ruler/tape measure indicating the distance from the side edge of the deck lid to the side wing mount, and the rear edge of the deck lid to the back of the side and center mounts. (want to get it right, you know?) Thanks in advance.
Z_Spool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 12:39 AM   #3038
derek_s13
Zilvia Addict

derek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to derek_s13
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFairlady View Post
Anymore Info on this Car - Wheels and mainly FRONT BUMPER/Aero??
i can tell you the front bumper is the oem aero bumper. (i suppose it could be a repro)

Quote:
Well I'm getting tired of my wing collecting dust, so I think I'll just spray and install it... but in order to do so I need your help. I need pics of exact measurements of the OEM coupe wing mounting positions.
For example if I could get photos of a ruler/tape measure indicating the distance from the side edge of the deck lid to the side wing mount, and the rear edge of the deck lid to the back of the side and center mounts. (want to get it right, you know?) Thanks in advance.
why in god's name would you drill a wingless trunk? you can probably trade your trunk
for a trunk with holes already in it + cash to you, and spray both that AND your wing and still have money left.

or sell your trunk straight up and buy a cheap pre-drilled trunk. they sell for dirt.
it's the base model trunks that are actually worth any money.

either way, you'll come out with more money, and not bastardize a sought-after wingless trunk.
plus no measuring/drilling/fucking up/wiring lame brake light
derek_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 04:58 AM   #3039
prodigys14
Leaky Injector

prodigys14 has made poor choicesprodigys14 has made poor choicesprodigys14 has made poor choicesprodigys14 has made poor choicesprodigys14 has made poor choicesprodigys14 has made poor choices
anyone got pics of a zenki s14 converted to a kouki.... just need pics of how they wired up the lowbeams cause im missing the rear dustboot and courtesy nissan shows it as a harness itself any clear pics will help greatly thanks
prodigys14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 08:43 AM   #3040
Angelus
Leaky Injector

Angelus has a brilliant futureAngelus has a brilliant futureAngelus has a brilliant futureAngelus has a brilliant futureAngelus has a brilliant futureAngelus has a brilliant futureAngelus has a brilliant futureAngelus has a brilliant futureAngelus has a brilliant futureAngelus has a brilliant futureAngelus has a brilliant future
S13 Hatchbacks with R34 GTR wheels please.
Angelus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 09:00 AM   #3041
smellslikecurry
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (33)
smellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 33 reviews
Old 11-16-2008, 09:06 AM   #3042
MrFairlady
Nissanaholic!

MrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by derek_s13 View Post
i can tell you the front bumper is the oem aero bumper. (i suppose it could be a repro)
Its def not an OEM Aero Bumper,....it has a lip/flared portion you can make out + it dosen't have the License Plate Section + I use to own an Aero bumper and thats not it.
I think its Wise Sports bumper but Wanna be sure.Its perfect.
Old 11-16-2008, 10:11 AM   #3043
zidek
BANNED

Trader Rating: (12)
zidek is making a name for him/her selfzidek is making a name for him/her selfzidek is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by S13_SideWayz View Post
close
zidek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 03:48 PM   #3044
Kazama1986

Kazama1986 is an unknown quantity at this point
can anyone find me another pick of this car?
Kazama1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 05:28 PM   #3045
Angelus
Leaky Injector

Angelus has a brilliant futureAngelus has a brilliant futureAngelus has a brilliant futureAngelus has a brilliant futureAngelus has a brilliant futureAngelus has a brilliant futureAngelus has a brilliant futureAngelus has a brilliant futureAngelus has a brilliant futureAngelus has a brilliant futureAngelus has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by smellslikecurry View Post
Thanks!
Angelus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 10:16 PM   #3046
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFairlady View Post
Its def not an OEM Aero Bumper,....it has a lip/flared portion you can make out + it dosen't have the License Plate Section + I use to own an Aero bumper and thats not it.
I think its Wise Sports bumper but Wanna be sure.Its perfect.
it is the DRIFT SPEED s13 that quoc drove for a while.
BRIGHT NEON PINK
Old 11-16-2008, 10:30 PM   #3047
MrFairlady
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
it is the DRIFT SPEED s13 that quoc drove for a while.
BRIGHT NEON PINK
You Are Correct sir.Found Thier site.

and Damn I'm good.Sure is - Wise Square. They are a wise Square/Besige Dealer. too bad the bumper I think is like $700.
Old 11-17-2008, 09:08 AM   #3048
SoSideways
Post Whore!

SoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfection
Can anyone please post pics of their Koyo copper/brass radiators?

I think I have one, but am not sure if it is or not...

Also, if you could give me the thickness of the core of the copper/brass radiator, that would be awesome too.

Thanks in advance!
SoSideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 07:29 PM   #3049
j6250
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
j6250 is making a name for him/her selfj6250 is making a name for him/her selfj6250 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
I was wondering if anyone has a picture of an s14(either one) with oem front and rear bumpers with origin/VS sideskirts and zenki valences. I want to see how much lower the skirts hang than the front bumper. Zenki sides are just a pita to find. Thanks!
Old 11-18-2008, 07:31 PM   #3050
j6250
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
j6250 is making a name for him/her selfj6250 is making a name for him/her selfj6250 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
double post
Old 11-18-2008, 09:51 PM   #3051
jing
Zilvia Member

jing is an unknown quantity at this point
Any pics of window visors on an S13 FB? Considering buying a set but I don't know how well they'd function since there's no frame around the window o_O
jing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 11:18 PM   #3052
imnotmatt1189
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (6)
imnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
white s13 with gold sportmax 002 16x8 +0 please
imnotmatt1189 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 11:44 AM   #3053
smurf13

smurf13 is an unknown quantity at this point
pics of a stock bodied 180sx with chuki bumper and kouki wing. preferably white and low on 17's.
smurf13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 06:32 PM   #3054
BoostedCoupe
Zilvia FREAK!

BoostedCoupe can only hope to improve
kouki 180sx spoiler on a vert???? eveybeen done?
Old 11-21-2008, 07:12 PM   #3055
KOUKIboy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
KOUKIboy is making his/her stupidity well-knownKOUKIboy is making his/her stupidity well-knownKOUKIboy is making his/her stupidity well-knownKOUKIboy is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
s14

Does anybody have a pic of a white Zenki with superchrome Work Vs-Kf and in burning black. Thks.
Old 11-21-2008, 11:27 PM   #3056
Z_Spool
Zilvia FREAK!

Z_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoostedCoupe View Post
I dunno, but there's a guy rolling around town with one on a coupe and it is max-ghey. Can't imagine a vert would be any better.

here's a better example of fail than the guy around here:
Z_Spool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 05:38 AM   #3057
derek_s13
Zilvia Addict

derek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to derek_s13
Quote:
I dunno, but there's a guy rolling around town with one on a coupe and it is max-ghey. Can't imagine a vert would be any better.

here's a better example of fail than the guy around here:
fail? wtf are you talking about, that car's hot as hell.

the only fail is your fucking sig. "t0ug3 sp33dz" stock steelies skyscraper height pos.

here's some more "fail"

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoostedCoupe View Post
i haven't seen this, but i'm not sure it'd look that great. verts only look good with the top down,
and the attractiveness is the flat streamlined look of the horizontal body line stretching from
the nose (talking silvia vert) all the way to the tail.
a spoiler just muddles that up.

BUT, kouki wing looks fine on a coupe, as long as the whole car's done. you can't just add a
kouki wing to any all-stock usdm anything and expect it to look good.

some people like zspool can't envision the big picture. which is why his car looks like shit.

zspool, you wouldn't know style if it pissed in your mouth.
derek_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 12:21 PM   #3058
MambaSic
Leaky Injector

MambaSic is an unknown quantity at this point
yuk man. do you really have to go that far ?? I mean come the fuck on. Piss in his mouth?

Your a fukkin sicko doood
MambaSic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 03:44 PM   #3059
OptionZero
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
OptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to OptionZero
you can just shave the mounts down so it sits properly

works fine

but i'd prefer a BNR32 or S14 K's wing, close enough
OptionZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 11:48 PM   #3060
mobilesuit818
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
mobilesuit818 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Does anyone have pics of s13 zenki GP Sports Front bumper or full kit?