Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 01-24-2008, 06:51 PM   #121
lucky7
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
lucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
smellslikecurry, you posted a couple i was going to post. lol.

BMW Steel Gray.

my favorite. BMW Sterling Gray.

BMW Avus blue is a good one. dark most of the time. until the sun hits it.

theres a color they use on the honda element. i think its called cargo khaki. i cant find a pic of it, but ive always liked it.
Old 01-24-2008, 07:51 PM   #122
CKAMC
Post Whore!

CKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by kouki180sxdrfta View Post
anyone know the paint code for that Brickyard red on the 350z?

if not ill go to nissan and ask... me=n00b
its really an easy google search.....

AX8
Old 01-24-2008, 08:11 PM   #123
GoodOl'S13
Zilvia Addict

GoodOl'S13 is close to perfectionGoodOl'S13 is close to perfectionGoodOl'S13 is close to perfectionGoodOl'S13 is close to perfectionGoodOl'S13 is close to perfectionGoodOl'S13 is close to perfectionGoodOl'S13 is close to perfectionGoodOl'S13 is close to perfectionGoodOl'S13 is close to perfectionGoodOl'S13 is close to perfectionGoodOl'S13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to GoodOl'S13
Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
I believe it's Chip Foose (could be someone else I'm thinking of) has a Root Beer Colored Dodge Viper. Looks sick. I can't find any pics of it though.
Jesse james had that Viper, I'll upload pics later on.

Secret Society
GoodOl'S13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 08:36 PM   #124
silvia_s14
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
silvia_s14 is on the path to ruinsilvia_s14 is on the path to ruinsilvia_s14 is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to silvia_s14

this is a realy nice color, does anyone know the color code

Last edited by silvia_s14; 01-25-2008 at 01:03 AM..
silvia_s14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 08:54 PM   #125
smellslikecurry
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (33)
smellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 33 reviews
grey
Old 01-24-2008, 10:21 PM   #126
ilia
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
ilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
I don't have info on this paint, but these as a basecoat are AMAZING!

ilia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 10:57 PM   #127
ONE80ESSEX
Leaky Injector

ONE80ESSEX will become famous soon enoughONE80ESSEX will become famous soon enoughONE80ESSEX will become famous soon enoughONE80ESSEX will become famous soon enough
My ballin ass mint green

ONE80ESSEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 01:45 AM   #128
Dorifto89
Zilvia Junkie

Dorifto89 will become famous soon enoughDorifto89 will become famous soon enoughDorifto89 will become famous soon enoughDorifto89 will become famous soon enoughDorifto89 will become famous soon enough
^ Reminds me of an its-it. SF boys will know what I'm talkin' about.

mmmmmmm +1 for mint its-it's.
Dorifto89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 02:03 AM   #129
GabeS14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
GabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
I like mine...
soon to be finished!
I thought it was a little more flake than i wanted.. i am worried about having the "dirty car" look when not in sun... but i still like it..

Old 01-25-2008, 02:04 AM   #130
WERDdabuilder
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
WERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews

everyone is sleeping on this color. mad ill.

but i want to paint my car brown. maybe...

shit is fire in person.
Old 01-25-2008, 02:06 AM   #131
GabeS14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
GabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Go brown...go brown!!!!
love it too...
Quote:
Originally Posted by WERDdabuilder View Post

everyone is sleeping on this color. mad ill.

but i want to paint my car brown. maybe...

shit is fire in person.
Old 01-25-2008, 02:16 AM   #132
BoroDrifter
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
BoroDrifter is making his/her stupidity well-knownBoroDrifter is making his/her stupidity well-knownBoroDrifter is making his/her stupidity well-knownBoroDrifter is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to BoroDrifter Send a message via MSN to BoroDrifter

Stock paint :-)
BoroDrifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 03:12 AM   #133
84GTSR5
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
84GTSR5 has a brilliant future84GTSR5 has a brilliant future84GTSR5 has a brilliant future84GTSR5 has a brilliant future84GTSR5 has a brilliant future84GTSR5 has a brilliant future84GTSR5 has a brilliant future84GTSR5 has a brilliant future84GTSR5 has a brilliant future84GTSR5 has a brilliant future84GTSR5 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Post pics of awesome paint jobs/colors. Stock paint or not stock paint. The point of this thread is to compile all the hottest paint colors under the sun.

Try and keep the chat to a minimum.

Also, try and actually post a pic of the color not just the name. Also post the color code if you have it.

I'll start it off with the most sweated, but never actually done, 240 color of all time.

Lavender Frost Metallic. LG1. 1989 OEM color. Coupe only.

^^^^Here you go Sir^^^^

Back in the Day when the body and paint where still Nice

Never really new the name of the color. People always asked me what color was it, and that they never really seen that color before. I always though is was silver-ish, thats what i kept telling people. But now i know.

At first i didn't really like it, but it grew on me. And i have only seen 1 other 240 with it but i was a Pignose.

84GTSR5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 03:43 AM   #134
seto_s14
Zilvia Member

seto_s14 has much to be proud ofseto_s14 has much to be proud ofseto_s14 has much to be proud ofseto_s14 has much to be proud ofseto_s14 has much to be proud ofseto_s14 has much to be proud ofseto_s14 has much to be proud ofseto_s14 has much to be proud ofseto_s14 has much to be proud ofseto_s14 has much to be proud ofseto_s14 has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to seto_s14
how about Top Secret Gold?

seto_s14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 08:12 AM   #135
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodOl'S13 View Post
Jesse james had that Viper, I'll upload pics later on.
Oh, YES it was him. Thanks. It was driving me nuts. Please do, cause I can't find pics of it anywhere.
Old 01-25-2008, 08:36 AM   #136
S14DB
AFC #1

S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Quote:
Oh, YES it was him. Thanks. It was driving me nuts. Please do, cause I can't find pics of it anywhere.
Yeah to bad Elite motorsports burnt it up. HotRod TV had a whole show on it.
Old 01-25-2008, 08:38 AM   #137
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by S14DB View Post
Yeah to bad Elite motorsports burnt it up. HotRod TV had a whole show on it.
I seen him on some show with it (pre-burn up). The color was beautiful.
Old 01-25-2008, 10:33 AM   #138
MeSs
Zilvia Junkie

MeSs has a spectacular aura aboutMeSs has a spectacular aura aboutMeSs has a spectacular aura aboutMeSs has a spectacular aura aboutMeSs has a spectacular aura aboutMeSs has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by seto_s14 View Post
how about Top Secret Gold?
Does anyone have a paint code for this?
Old 01-25-2008, 11:09 AM   #139
firelizard
Zilvia Addict

firelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilia View Post
I don't have info on this paint, but these as a basecoat are AMAZING!
Those aren't basecoats, they're flakes
Old 01-25-2008, 04:31 PM   #140
turtle m3th
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (41)
turtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
more LAVENDER FROST METALLIC picks here!!! http://www.speedtechracing.com/media_car.php?id=20#
Old 01-25-2008, 05:15 PM   #141
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
TVR has some cool colors.

And the two best colors ever! Calsonic Blue and Nismo Red

Old 01-26-2008, 02:18 AM   #142
Tearlessj
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
Tearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeSs View Post
Does anyone have a paint code for this?
Its a special mix. They sell it on their site.

EDIT: Yea its $465 per quart! They also have to approve of the car the paint is going on.
Old 01-26-2008, 09:37 AM   #143
justinhustle
Nissanaholic!

justinhustle will become famous soon enoughjustinhustle will become famous soon enoughjustinhustle will become famous soon enoughjustinhustle will become famous soon enoughjustinhustle will become famous soon enough
my color

velvet blue metallic - bmw m3 individual program color

http://m3.madrussian.net/gallery.shtml#velvetblue

justinhustle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 09:41 AM   #144
Kouki
Zilvia Addict

Kouki has much to be proud ofKouki has much to be proud ofKouki has much to be proud ofKouki has much to be proud ofKouki has much to be proud ofKouki has much to be proud ofKouki has much to be proud ofKouki has much to be proud ofKouki has much to be proud ofKouki has much to be proud ofKouki has much to be proud of
Here's my contribution. My car painted in Dupont Hot Hues "Tango". This color has alot of depth and lots of pearl.

Kouki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 12:37 PM   #145
chibo
Zilvia FREAK!

chibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to chibo
Quote:
Originally Posted by axiomatik View Post
fj's are lame. more gimmicky retro bullshit. interior looks like it was designed by Power Wheels.
Too bad they're the most capable stock truck offroad sold new other than the Rubicon.

BMW Carbon Black

Lexus Matador Red Mica

This color looks FUCKING AWESOME in person.

1989 S13 | 1996 S14 | 2001 E46 | 2009 ZX6R
chibo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 12:43 PM   #146
89singlecamnoob
Zilvia Member

89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to 89singlecamnoob Send a message via Yahoo to 89singlecamnoob
Quote:
Originally Posted by chibo View Post
Too bad they're the most capable stock truck offroad sold new other than the Rubicon.
too bad they're an SUV and not a truck at all.
Old 01-26-2008, 12:44 PM   #147
chibo
Zilvia FREAK!

chibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by 89singlecamnoob View Post
too bad they're an SUV and not a truck at all.
Remind me to be more specific next time when talking about vehicles this forum doesn't cater to.

Old 01-26-2008, 12:47 PM   #148
Kaizen.
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
Kaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Silver Graphite

Kaizen. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 12:56 PM   #149
smellslikecurry
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (33)
smellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 33 reviews
ok ok we all know fjs are badass lets get back to more colors and less talk

Grigio Atlas Metallic paint, the same color found on the Lamborghini Murciolago.
Old 01-26-2008, 12:58 PM   #150
chibo
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by smellslikecurry View Post

Grigio Atlas Metallic paint, the same color found on the Lamborghini Murciolago.
Oh christ, link to more pictures of this color for a better idea of what it looks like?