Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 01-22-2012, 04:00 PM   #91
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by bataangpinoy View Post
how low class are you calling other people peasants? please. go snuggle with your pocket Pomeranian while you have some poor sap clean its shit from the gucci bag you tote it around in.

we all bleed the same color cupcake. unless you think otherwise, in which case i'd gladly like to show you that you're wrong.

wheels are wheels. some look good, some are ugly, some fit well and others dont. no need to be flashy on a car thats 20+ years old now.
You're Filipino, you are inherently poor.

You're probably waiting on your balikbayan box to come over full of knockoff clothes, ebay parts, and excuses.
Old 01-22-2012, 04:19 PM   #92
gbaby2089
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
gbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
:thud:

Lulz x ∞
gbaby2089 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 04:21 PM   #93
josephin510
Zilvia Junkie

josephin510 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post

You're probably waiting on your balikbayan box to come over full of knockoff clothes, ebay parts, and excuses.
Ouch.. I don't think its because he's what ever ethnicity. Being cheap is just a universal trait that's rampant these days.
Old 01-22-2012, 04:28 PM   #94
smellslikecurry
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (33)
smellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 33 reviews

this is what you pay for. engrish and all.
Old 01-22-2012, 05:08 PM   #95
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
/\/\/\/\ fuck yeah, one soul with every wheel.
i'd say thats a fucking bargain.

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
brndck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 05:57 PM   #96
bataangpinoy
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
bataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post

Well I'm sorry that I don't see my s13 as nothing more than a pos track beater, I'm not even registering it because I don't want to be seen everyday in such a big pile of tin. Nissan hasnt made much in the way of "real" cars that deserve quality parts. Only the z's and the skylines are worthy of that.

My e30 slicktop touring however has all genuine mtech/hella/bbs everything and the bill is almost 17k before wheels and suspension and exhaust.
I'm looking to spend within 7-8k for that to be finished. Poor? Yea, right.
My e30 is worth more than your s13 and has better resale value as well as a more tasteful, less bulky list of modifications.
All of this is covered WHILE I attend college (WITHOUT STUDENT LOANS) full time because I work my ass off as well. Not to mention the money I've inherited.

Real worth is measured by the sweat off your brow while you work, not by how much you spent on a set of wheels that only a few people actually give a fuck about.
I want to be able to afford an RWB 964 and a few Ferrari's later on in life when I finish my MBA.
Im not content throwing $3000 for wheels to put on a shitty, rust prone japanese tin can. I don't get my fix doing that.
Never have I ever flaunted or bragged, but I'll play your games just to make you look like the bitch you really are.
I'm sorry that you have to suck dick just to pay for your bills that your mcdonalds paycheck cant cover.

I'll be sure to send a charitable donation of a ballsack your way so you can man up and do better with your miserable life.
BTW, a justin beiber or my little pony drift charm is tasteless, Pussy.
Don't bring in an entire race to your petty, low class conversation, you peasant.
The shit smear from your mouth is darker than my skin and I don't want to smell hot dicks so shut the fuck up.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Galen Dream Build w-upgrades vs4-1.0.pdf (73.6 KB, 16 views)
bataangpinoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 06:08 PM   #97
yomisiu
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (16)
yomisiu is making a name for him/her selfyomisiu is making a name for him/her selfyomisiu is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
if you what to make a car badass, put the best parts in/on it.

if you dont give a fuck and its just your daily, then dont get photoshoots and such done with your fake shit and your i <3 h8trz stickers.
yomisiu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 06:15 PM   #98
gbaby2089
Zilvia Addict

gbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfection
E30 has better resale, and yet both are readily available for under $1000.

Does not compute.
Old 01-22-2012, 06:18 PM   #99
bataangpinoy
Zilvia Addict

bataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymore
your average e30, yes. but an e30 touring? find one for me in the US for under 1000 please.
Old 01-22-2012, 06:18 PM   #100
!Zar!
Post Whore!

!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Quote:
Well I'm sorry that I don't see my s13 as nothing more than a pos track beater, I'm not even registering it because I don't want to be seen everyday in such a big pile of tin. Nissan hasnt made much in the way of "real" cars that deserve quality parts. Only the z's and the skylines are worthy of that.

My e30 slicktop touring however has all genuine mtech/hella/bbs everything and the bill is almost 17k before wheels and suspension and exhaust.
I'm looking to spend within 7-8k for that to be finished. Poor? Yea, right.
My e30 is worth more than your s13 and has better resale value as well as a more tasteful, less bulky list of modifications.
All of this is covered WHILE I attend college (WITHOUT STUDENT LOANS) full time because I work my ass off as well. Not to mention the money I've inherited.

Real worth is measured by the sweat off your brow while you work, not by how much you spent on a set of wheels that only a few people actually give a fuck about.
Normally I dont flaunt or brag, but I'll play your games just to make you look like the bitch you really are.
I'm sorry that you have to suck dick just to pay for your bills that your mcdonalds paycheck cant cover.

I'll be sure to send a charitable donation of a ballsack your way so you can man up and do better with your miserable life.
BTW a justin beiber or my little pony drift chain is tasteless. Pussy. Don't bring in an entire race to your petty, low class conversation you peasant. The shit smear from your mouth is darker than my skin and I don't want to smell hot dicks so shut the fuck up.
umad baboy?

Cliff notes:

Your old s13 is a piece of shit.

Your old e30 is less of a piece of shit.

Cool story.

Continue buying shitty parts and making rants online about why you feel justified in doing such.
Old 01-22-2012, 06:20 PM   #101
bataangpinoy
Zilvia Addict

bah. people like you make me sick knowing that we share the same title of american citizens.

go vote for mitt romney.
Old 01-22-2012, 06:23 PM   #102
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Only if he has $3k wheels on his car and has never shopped at Walmart in his life.
Old 01-22-2012, 06:25 PM   #103
bataangpinoy
Zilvia Addict

i wish you were local. i'd steal your car, have it crushed and return it to your front door step. ban me already im sick of fucks like you.
Old 01-22-2012, 06:26 PM   #104
upsdude
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (46)
upsdude is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 46 reviews
this site is full of ppl like zar-get some thicker skin or don't post lol
upsdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 06:27 PM   #105
gbaby2089
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
your average e30, yes. but an e30 touring? find one for me in the US for under 1000 please.
Why would I want to look for a 20 year old station wagon? I'm content in my 3 year old station wagon.
Old 01-22-2012, 06:30 PM   #106
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Quote:
i wish you were local. i'd steal your car, have it crushed and return it to your front door step. ban me already im sick of fucks like you.
Sure you can afford to have my car crushed?

They don't sell machines like that at Walmart.
Old 01-22-2012, 06:31 PM   #107
bataangpinoy
Zilvia Addict

assholes i can deal with, but this guy is just genuinely rotten.
Old 01-22-2012, 06:33 PM   #108
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Quote:
assholes i can deal with, but this guy is just genuinely rotten.
Old 01-22-2012, 07:43 PM   #109
DreamN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
lulz.......

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
DreamN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 07:53 PM   #110
240drifter1
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 240drifter1
Bawahhahahahahaha! Holy fuck Zar.
240drifter1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 08:50 PM   #111
fyneyoungstunna
Zilvia Addict

fyneyoungstunna is an unknown quantity at this point
damn Zar.......dayuuum.....
Im a cold motherfucker and even.....just dayuum. I think I'll donate my black card to you!!
Old 01-22-2012, 08:57 PM   #112
The Dude
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
The Dude is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Like I said...serial troll. Probably lives with his parents and has no friends.
The Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 09:01 PM   #113
ZX88
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
ZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
# mylittleponies
ZX88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 09:14 PM   #114
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BKdaMoRoN View Post
Like I said...serial troll. Probably lives with his parents and has no friends.
Old 01-23-2012, 12:20 AM   #115
chinabean
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
chinabean is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Zar is awesome.
Old 01-23-2012, 02:30 AM   #116
harrypotter
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (19)
harrypotter is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Don't let Mr. Zar win by pissing you off. He is doing it for kicks!

BYW don't let him fool you, he has bought and sold knockoff parts himself!

http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/39200...ootoshigo.html
Old 01-23-2012, 11:07 AM   #117
slipin101
Zilvia Member

slipin101 has a spectacular aura aboutslipin101 has a spectacular aura aboutslipin101 has a spectacular aura aboutslipin101 has a spectacular aura aboutslipin101 has a spectacular aura aboutslipin101 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via Yahoo to slipin101

WTF FUCK HAPPEN TO MY REBS SPORT TOPIC
slipin101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 11:31 AM   #118
cpttony86
Leaky Injector

cpttony86 is an unknown quantity at this point
Some of you take it way too far up the ass when it comes to reps Calm the fuck down, its just a chunk of metal you put some rubber around and drive on. there no point for none of this . all wheel fail!!! people like what they like
cpttony86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 11:32 AM   #119
slipin101
Zilvia Member

slipin101 has a spectacular aura aboutslipin101 has a spectacular aura aboutslipin101 has a spectacular aura aboutslipin101 has a spectacular aura aboutslipin101 has a spectacular aura aboutslipin101 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via Yahoo to slipin101
Quote:
Originally Posted by SupaDoopa View Post
Or save your money and get real wheels. Reds Sports? Is that a cross between Weds Sports and Rays? Sigh. Knock offs.
Braaa! pls take time to READ(not look at pics) my question. I did say i wanted to buy the rebs just Input and to see if anyone had them on there nissan..
slipin101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 01:05 PM   #120
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by harrypotter View Post
Don't let Mr. Zar win by pissing you off. He is doing it for kicks!

BYW don't let him fool you, he has bought and sold knockoff parts himself!

http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/39200...ootoshigo.html
Cool story bro, these were not intended for MY car, hence why I SOLD them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpttony86 View Post
Some of you take it way too far up the ass when it comes to reps Calm the fuck down, its just a chunk of metal you put some rubber around and drive on. there no point for none of this . all wheel fail!!! people like what they like
You know nothing about metal and how it works judging by your post.