Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 01-23-2012, 01:54 PM   #121
scottie
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
scottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nice
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Real vs Fake..... Cue dead horse. Buy what you want without persecuting either side for being "pricks" or being "cheap".

Simple fact is you buy emotionally. Something about the real deal does it for me. Knock off is great when it's abused for winter or some forms of racing. But to all who say they would never buy real wheels most likely never had the means and it's a moot point.

But since we are on the subject.. My DD

scottie is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-23-2012, 02:15 PM   #122
slipin101
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
slipin101 has a spectacular aura aboutslipin101 has a spectacular aura aboutslipin101 has a spectacular aura aboutslipin101 has a spectacular aura aboutslipin101 has a spectacular aura aboutslipin101 has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to slipin101
REAL WHEELS DONT HAVE SUPER POWERS. THEY STILL BREAK!!!

slipin101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 02:23 PM   #123
slipin101
Zilvia Member

slipin101 has a spectacular aura aboutslipin101 has a spectacular aura aboutslipin101 has a spectacular aura aboutslipin101 has a spectacular aura aboutslipin101 has a spectacular aura aboutslipin101 has a spectacular aura about
Old 01-23-2012, 02:26 PM   #124
Taniguchi_Is_#1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
Taniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
i don't get it. you asked what people thought. people told you whether or not they liked them.

if you're concerned about where this thread went, you should have titled it: "rebs sports rs06r wheels - only post here if you like them because i like them and will keep trying to point out that they are just as good as the real thing even though i didn't know they were fakes but then i found out and got bashed but still i don't care because i just want people on the internet to agree with me and be my internet friend, not to hear their opinions and have valid points of view in favor or against the idea of the existence of these wheels."
Taniguchi_Is_#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 02:28 PM   #125
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
The OP had already made up his mind about how poorly he would spend his hard earned money before this thread was even created.
Old 01-23-2012, 02:36 PM   #126
slipin101
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taniguchi_Is_#1 View Post
i don't get it. you asked what people thought. people told you whether or not they liked them.

if you're concerned about where this thread went, you should have titled it: "rebs sports rs06r wheels - only post here if you like them because i like them and will keep trying to point out that they are just as good as the real thing even though i didn't know they were fakes but then i found out and got bashed but still i don't care because i just want people on the internet to agree with me and be my internet friend, not to hear their opinions and have valid points of view in favor or against the idea of the existence of these wheels."
Next time ill name it much more specific
Old 01-23-2012, 02:38 PM   #127
!Zar!
Post Whore!

!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
lol @ peasants
Old 01-23-2012, 02:43 PM   #128
slipin101
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post
The OP had already made up his mind about how poorly he would spend his hard earned money before this thread was even created.
When the hell did i say i was going to buy these wheel? I WANT TO SEE THEM ON A NISSAN/.. STOP BEING SUCH A HARD HEAD BASTARD
Old 01-23-2012, 02:47 PM   #129
Wake
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (8)
Wake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Wake Send a message via Yahoo to Wake
That tower is fucking sick.
I would way rather have that MLP computer than the wheels you started a whole thread about.

Maybe nissan owners are starting to have taste and common sense. therefore you havent seen them on a nissan yet. prob not tho.
S.P.P.S. Member #00
**CoUpe LOve** Member #00
Wake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 02:47 PM   #130
twentytwocpb
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
twentytwocpb is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
fake wheels for the win bitches!

twentytwocpb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 02:48 PM   #131
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by slipin101 View Post
When the hell did i say i was going to buy these wheel? I WANT TO SEE THEM ON A NISSAN/.. STOP BEING SUCH A HARD HEAD BASTARD
If you wanted to see what those wheels looked like on a Nissan, why wouldn't you ask to see what Advan RG-D's look like?
Old 01-23-2012, 02:50 PM   #132
twentytwocpb
Zilvia Member

Quote:
If you wanted to see what those wheels looked like on a Nissan, why wouldn't you ask to see what Advan RG-D's look like?

and for everyone....if you wanted to see a fruit loop bastard who likes ponys......there you go ^^^^

you mad bro?
Old 01-23-2012, 02:51 PM   #133
Wake
Premium Member

Wake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud of
or just go search for advan RG=D's since you can find plenty of pics of them on nissans.

For example.......from advans site (OMG)

The advan stickers shouldnt throw you off too much since they are in the exact same places on the knocks.
S.P.P.S. Member #00
Old 01-23-2012, 02:53 PM   #134
slipin101
Zilvia Member

^^^^ hello i didnt kNOW THE WERE ADANS TILL AFTER I POSTED THIS.

READ!!!!!
Old 01-23-2012, 02:53 PM   #135
Wake
Premium Member

Then why do you continue defending them, page after page??
S.P.P.S. Member #00
Old 01-23-2012, 02:54 PM   #136
twentytwocpb
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by WakeBHR View Post
Then why you do y0u continue defending them, page after page??

well....looks like we got another douche
Old 01-23-2012, 02:55 PM   #137
slipin101
Zilvia Member

cuz they look dope ass fuck!!!!!!!
Old 01-23-2012, 03:04 PM   #138
Wake
Premium Member

They look dope because advan already designed them.

and yes twentytwo you are quite the knock supporting douche.
But then again you drive a hyundai who hasnt had an original idea in the existance of the company so I guess you can put yourself on blast if you like.

You have a herrafrush miata in your avatar and your posting pics of knocks on a hyundai.
Anyone wanna bet that this kid joined just for the fitment thread?
S.P.P.S. Member #00
Old 01-23-2012, 03:07 PM   #139
twentytwocpb
Zilvia Member

U mad bro?

P.S. yo momma likes this douche
Old 01-23-2012, 03:09 PM   #140
slipin101
Zilvia Member

they dont have dope prices.. the have FCK dat prices
Old 01-23-2012, 03:10 PM   #141
Wake
Premium Member

not mad,

expect my mom is dead from using a poisoned douche (summers eve) and that comment was uncalled for.

But at least you knowingly admit that your a douche with nothing better to come up with than a played out internet fad.
OH SHIT played out fads must be your thing! my bad yo.
S.P.P.S. Member #00
Old 01-23-2012, 03:11 PM   #142
Wake
Premium Member

so once again to summarize slippin101

"Im poor"
S.P.P.S. Member #00
Old 01-23-2012, 03:11 PM   #143
twentytwocpb
Zilvia Member

woopty woo woo!
Old 01-23-2012, 03:12 PM   #144
Wake
Premium Member

exactly my point. thank you for verifying.
S.P.P.S. Member #00
Old 01-23-2012, 03:12 PM   #145
twentytwocpb
Zilvia Member

how am i suppose know that dumbass.i dont know your stupid ass personal life.....oh yes i do its zilvia
Old 01-23-2012, 03:13 PM   #146
slipin101
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by WakeBHR View Post
so once again to summarize slippin101

"Im poor"
IM POOR?? how did that happen?
Old 01-23-2012, 03:21 PM   #147
Wake
Premium Member

poor financial decisions I would assume.
S.P.P.S. Member #00
Old 01-23-2012, 03:42 PM   #148
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Well yo mama wears underwear with dick holes in em.
Old 01-23-2012, 03:46 PM   #149
slipin101
Zilvia Member

poor finacial? wow can you tell me more stuff i didnt know about myself Ms Cleo? i thought i was doing good for my self by having 2007 altima 3.5 nearly paid off and still manage to have a second car as a somewhat project rocking the HERRAFLUSH style stance that i guess no one rocks no more according to mr cleo. and a single dad too. BRAAA i think im doing ok for myself..
Old 01-23-2012, 03:48 PM   #150
twentytwocpb
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Well yo mama wears underwear with dick holes in em.

all you got bro? that was straight dumb just like you! yo momma wears dildos as tampons